The Genius FC - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 09:08 AM   #466
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
But they are gawdly. >.>
Almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
We were talking about who's the best non-genius, now it's about who can Post TS sakura defeat other then Sasori.

Also, Sakura would have died VERY quickly against Sasori if Chiyo wasn't there.
I suppose. I don't remember the fight very well from the manga, so now I'm actually relying on Shippuuden. Still, the end result was that Chiyo and Sakura won the fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Shino too. And Temari's weapons my be too much for her. And Naruto is a given. Also, even though he's not an original Rookie, Sai would obliterate Sakura.
I agree with Shino, not so much Temari. Sakura would just need one opening to knock Temari's head off or break her fan into pieces. I think she can make it around her wind attacks or take some of the attacks head on, just for the sake of getting in close. I doubt Temari knows that one punch from Sakura would end it in an instant. Although, Temari isn't stupid. She's wonder why Sakura is so desperate to get in close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Sakura needs to train in genjutsu dammit.
I think she's a defensive genjutsu user. We've never seen her use genjutsu at all, but we've seen her use ways against it in a defensive manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Speaking of Sai... I want to see more of his abilities. T.T
What can Sai do again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
>.< I dont like you. =P
lol I'm surprised he didn't turn this into a Naruto >>>>> anything Sasuke topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Another person who I might consider a genius is Gaara. Seriously, he could kill ever since the first day of his life, took down a Chunin when he was FIVE, and had an impenetrable defense.
With his own actual powers and abilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Even now, after losing his Shukaku, he retains his control of sand
How do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
he became the Kazekage at his mid teens for god's sake.
Oh come on. That's like being impressed by the fact that Kakashi was promoted to Jounin at what, 13? We already know why he was promoted, and it wasn't because of his ubor genius skills. It was because of the desperate circumstances. Kind of like why Gaara was made Kazekage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Becoming a Kage so early in life should be comemmorated
Yes, assuming it's well deserved and not given because of extreme circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
His fight with Kimimaro was one of the most memorable fights in the history of Naruto, to hold someone so powerful at bay long enough for their disease to take their lives is commendable at the least.
Not really. =\ It was a situation that saw a 1 on 1 battle where both ninjas were both earth users. It was expected that the battle would be long and not have any clear winner. Rather, there was a clear winner if it weren't for the disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Come to think of it, in the beginning of Shippuden he could have defeated any Akatsuki member with the exception of Deidara. Why? Think about it, so much sand around you and so much crushing pressure, do you think someone like Sasori could stand up to that? No way.
I doubt he could've taken down Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and very unlikely, Pein, Tobi, and the blue haired girl. =\
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #467
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
With his own actual powers and abilities?
Does it matter? Your definition of genius is one who excels in the ninja arts, Gaara fits under that category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
How do you know?
I believe when he talked to Naruto he made something out of the sand, this is when he was saying goodbye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh come on. That's like being impressed by the fact that Kakashi was promoted to Jounin at what, 13? We already know why he was promoted, and it wasn't because of his ubor genius skills. It was because of the desperate circumstances. Kind of like why Gaara was made Kazekage.
Gaara was made Kazekage because he was THE STRONGEST SHINOBI in the Sand Village, for no other reason. Unless you can somehow prove the fact that it was due only to those circumstanses that he was promoted we assume that he was promoted for the usual reasons, stated above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Not really. =\ It was a situation that saw a 1 on 1 battle where both ninjas were both earth users. It was expected that the battle would be long and not have any clear winner. Rather, there was a clear winner if it weren't for the disease.
Could anybody else from there have stalled Kimimaro for that long of a time? No, not Naruto, not Kiba, not Temari, not Kankuro, not Sasuke. He's clearly superior to those people, one of which is currently on your genius list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I doubt he could've taken down Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and very unlikely, Pein, Tobi, and the blue haired girl. =\
Assumption... Assumption... Assumption... Yeah that's all there is in this quote. Itachi couldn't have survived that mountain of sand, and Amaterasu couldn't burn through it all and still even touch Gaara. Kisame would be a simple matter of elevating himself and bringing down a lot of sand on top of him. Zetsu, we don't even know what kind of powers he has other than that he can go underground and appear other places. Big deal, Gaara could elevate the sand so he couldn't use the earth to move. Pein... I don't know any of his powers unless it was revealed in the previous chapter you cannot assume such a thing. Same with Tobi and the blue haired girl.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:32 PM   #468
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Does it matter? Your definition of genius is one who excels in the ninja arts, Gaara fits under that category.

I believe when he talked to Naruto he made something out of the sand, this is when he was saying goodbye.

Gaara was made Kazekage because he was THE STRONGEST SHINOBI in the Sand Village, for no other reason. Unless you can somehow prove the fact that it was due only to those circumstanses that he was promoted we assume that he was promoted for the usual reasons, stated above.

Could anybody else from there have stalled Kimimaro for that long of a time? No, not Naruto, not Kiba, not Temari, not Kankuro, not Sasuke. He's clearly superior to those people, one of which is currently on your genius list.

Assumption... Assumption... Assumption... Yeah that's all there is in this quote. Itachi couldn't have survived that mountain of sand, and Amaterasu couldn't burn through it all and still even touch Gaara. Kisame would be a simple matter of elevating himself and bringing down a lot of sand on top of him. Zetsu, we don't even know what kind of powers he has other than that he can go underground and appear other places. Big deal, Gaara could elevate the sand so he couldn't use the earth to move. Pein... I don't know any of his powers unless it was revealed in the previous chapter you cannot assume such a thing. Same with Tobi and the blue haired girl.
In Mikey's absence i will take over here and say *cough* Fanboyyyy the moment when you said he can take on itachi that is the moment i knew you were a fanboy itachi would kill him instantley with speed that is all he needs and tsukuyomi alone would tear him apartkisame is the WORSTTTTTT MATCH UP for garra he can soak his ass in water and then his useleess sand is well useless. tobi and the al can oblitarate him damn you take the term fanboy to a whole new level. I mean pain controls ITACHI who can clearly kill garra in EXACTLEY 1 SEC. Hell had deidara revealed c4 garra would die to so basiclly garra is nothing comapred to itachi kisame tobi chik and especially to pein who has never lost a fight nd controls villains who can all kill garra.

Mikey was right on every point i agree with him garra became kazekage because they were desperate you want proof of that i will give it to you, when garra was captured they main goal was to choose aonther kage for suna cause other wise other villages would attack them so there you go they would have chosen anyone just not to get killed. Could anyone else stall kimmi hmm naruto definietly could have had he gone one tail but garra did because he was a long range fighter that was a bad match for kimmi nothing special of him and let's see nowdays who can stall who both sasuke and naruto can pcik apart garra oh wait naruto already did.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #469
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Does it matter? Your definition of genius is one who excels in the ninja arts, Gaara fits under that category.

I believe when he talked to Naruto he made something out of the sand, this is when he was saying goodbye.

Gaara was made Kazekage because he was THE STRONGEST SHINOBI in the Sand Village, for no other reason. Unless you can somehow prove the fact that it was due only to those circumstanses that he was promoted we assume that he was promoted for the usual reasons, stated above.

Could anybody else from there have stalled Kimimaro for that long of a time? No, not Naruto, not Kiba, not Temari, not Kankuro, not Sasuke. He's clearly superior to those people, one of which is currently on your genius list.

Assumption... Assumption... Assumption... Yeah that's all there is in this quote. Itachi couldn't have survived that mountain of sand, and Amaterasu couldn't burn through it all and still even touch Gaara. Kisame would be a simple matter of elevating himself and bringing down a lot of sand on top of him. Zetsu, we don't even know what kind of powers he has other than that he can go underground and appear other places. Big deal, Gaara could elevate the sand so he couldn't use the earth to move. Pein... I don't know any of his powers unless it was revealed in the previous chapter you cannot assume such a thing. Same with Tobi and the blue haired girl.
All good points. Still, none of it was actually enough to convince me that Gaara is a genius. =\ Though, we have discussed it. Also, we're not looking to add any new geniuses for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizard Killer View Post
In Mikey's absence i will take over here and say
I don't need you to speak on my behalf when I'm gone. I can speak for myself, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizard Killer View Post
*cough* Fanboyyyy
You must not know Anti much at all. He's never shown any interest in Gaara before, and was simply putting up a good debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizard Killer View Post
the moment when you said he can take on itachi that is the moment i knew you were a fanboy
Oh my lord, Anti is not a fanboy of Gaara. He's a fanboy of Kimimaro. Though, I do kind of, have to say that it's not as easy and quick as one would think to take down Itachi with just a wall of sand (to Anti). Gaara has no skills other than being auto-protected. The smallest of genjutsu's should take care of him, especially from Itachi.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #470
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
All good points. Still, none of it was actually enough to convince me that Gaara is a genius. =\ Though, we have discussed it. Also, we're not looking to add any new geniuses for a while.

I don't need you to speak on my behalf when I'm gone. I can speak for myself, thank you.

You must not know Anti much at all. He's never shown any interest in Gaara before, and was simply putting up a good debate.

Oh my lord, Anti is not a fanboy of Gaara. He's a fanboy of Kimimaro. Though, I do kind of, have to say that it's not as easy and quick as one would think to take down Itachi with just a wall of sand (to Anti). Gaara has no skills other than being auto-protected. The smallest of genjutsu's should take care of him, especially from Itachi.
I don't know and i don't want to know him fanboy of garra or not when you say things like garra can beat itachi you are a fanboy in my eyes that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. Garra is no match for itachi he can easily put a genjutsu on him or trap him in tsukuyomi and kill him instantley.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:13 AM   #471
uchiha`itachi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Genius FC

^ dude sorta get a life with the whole fanboy thing one, maybe ppl look at it from a different point of view which in fact u have to learn to deal with it plus u may never know cuz gaara has the bijuu even that won't help much but u may never know ok anything could happen maybe gaara found out a way to stay anyway from the genjutsu by not looking into his eyes have u thought of that like wen kakashi told asuma and kurenai to not look into his eyes that is the one thing that will mess up the plan unless he finds a way to counter the plan, gai could have a fighting chance against itachi he fought against kakashi while he used the sharigan and found a way to counter the sharigan im a itachi and sasuke fanboy and i know wen they could be defeated and ways to at least come up with a fighting chance
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:48 AM   #472
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

I don't need a debate, really, but I think you went too much by saying Gaara can take on Itachi, Anti. Most Akatsuki members would kill him. Actually, I don't know which one would not except Hidan.

Deidara's C1 blew through regular sand. His special sand, which is in the gourd, is kinda hard to penetrate, but there always is a way to defeat him. Even Lee got past through his defenses with his speed. What makes you think Itachi wouldn't? Itachi can play with Gaara with so many different methods, it's funny. Gaara isn't immune to genjutsu of any kind, nor can he survive Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu. One look is all Itachi needs, he does not need to use his speed at all. And Gaara is the easiest-to-hit target of all the shinobi i know.

Sasori>Gaara as well. Iron Sand>regular sand. That is why Sandaime Kazekage was called the best shinobi who lived in Sunagakure.

We saw Deidara can defeat him.

Kakuzu can probably penetrate his strongest defense easily by combining 4 elements. Gaara would be toast. This is not proven, but judging by the manga so far, it would be like that. If Deidara's C1 broke though regular sand, and Chidori broke though his Absolute Defense, 4 combined elements would destroy his Absolute Defense and make him a corpse.

Kisame never went all out, so I can't judge yet, but his water would make sand all soaked and useless. Not the sand from the gourd though. I don't know, maybe Gaara can take this one, but we will have to see Kisame fighting real battle before we ca judge.

Gaara defeats Hidan easily. Hidan couldn't scratch him cause he is not fast enough, nor strong enough to penetrate his defenses. Gaara easily takes this one.

Orochimaru has so many jutsus and has enough intelligence to come up with a plan to defeat him. Gaara can't take on 4 Kage level opponents.

We know nothing about Zetsu's, Pain's, BH's or Tobi's abilities, so we can't judge yet, but it's much more possible that they will be able to handle him than that they won't because they are probably the most powerful of the organization, beside Itachi.

Bottom line is that Gaara is a very strong shinobi, I was saying this ever since I saw his battle with Kimimaro. I thought he was unbeatable until I saw Akatsuki members. Meh, what can you do. It's only logical they would be stronger.
Gaara deserves to be a Kazekaze, Mikey. It is simply a fact that he is the strongest shinobi of his village now. Though ruling a village isn't very good job for him, yet :/
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:59 AM   #473
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
^ dude sorta get a life with the whole fanboy thing one, maybe ppl look at it from a different point of view which in fact u have to learn to deal with it plus u may never know cuz gaara has the bijuu even that won't help much but u may never know ok anything could happen maybe gaara found out a way to stay anyway from the genjutsu by not looking into his eyes have u thought of that like wen kakashi told asuma and kurenai to not look into his eyes that is the one thing that will mess up the plan unless he finds a way to counter the plan, gai could have a fighting chance against itachi he fought against kakashi while he used the sharigan and found a way to counter the sharigan im a itachi and sasuke fanboy and i know wen they could be defeated and ways to at least come up with a fighting chance
I am not going over board with anything when a person says garra can handle itachi that is a fanboyyyyyyyyy itachi would just play with him and then kill him no aka other than hidan can lose to garra itachi can kill him with tsukuyomi easily or just cast a regular genjutsu and do the same pain bh and tobi they are the strongest aka members other than itachi kisame can soak his sand and its over kakuzu can soak him and its over and themn kill him sasori can use the iron sand to kill him garra is a SIMPLE SHINOBI HE HAS NO SKILLS OTHER THan sand no taijutsu or genjutsu skills he only has ninjutsu cause of the sand up close he can be defeated easily cause he has no game face to face and he only became kage because his village is so pathetic they ain't got nobody stronger if you put garra to the leaf village he would be nothing special.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:23 AM   #474
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Genius FC

I can't believe people have been calling me a fanboy for putting up a debate.... Everything Mikey said was true, I'm not a Gaara fanboy I'm a Kimimaro fanboy, and since Kimimaro is already considered a genius here I have nothing else to debate about. For now anyway.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #475
uchiha`itachi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Genius FC

vizard that was plain stupid to say that the sand village is pathetic no village is freakin pathetic well let me take that back they r some that r pretty whack but anyways the sand choose gaara because he was the strongest canidate the sand council even wanted to b him and if he was dropped in the leaf village he would still something than nothing
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #476
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
vizard that was plain stupid to say that the sand village is pathetic no village is freakin pathetic well let me take that back they r some that r pretty whack but anyways the sand choose gaara because he was the strongest canidate the sand council even wanted to b him and if he was dropped in the leaf village he would still something than nothing
Look man i get you but other than the sand garra has nothing going for him he has no genjutsu skills or taijutsu anyone with those features can take him out.

I really have no problem with people likeing him he is a good ninja but to say itachi wouldn't be able to beat him is saying wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much itachi can easily kill him by just toying with the guy.

I say suna is weak because it's true there strongest ninja is a 15 year old whom now has no demon and can't last long on his chakra his so called ultimate defence is not ultimate anymore becuase if he uses it his chakra would handle the strain and he would lose the battle he can't pull of the things he used to because face it have the things he did was because he had shukaku by himself he can't last.

Suna is also pretty deperate cause they were ready to choose any kazekage just so the village wouldn't be attacked.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #477
uchiha`itachi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Genius FC

i don't believe that is ture if that was the case y would they pick gaara in the first they would pick some random guy or something but way gaara every major village picks their kages with care and the benefit of the village
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #478
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 27
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
i don't believe that is ture if that was the case y would they pick gaara in the first they would pick some random guy or something but way gaara every major village picks their kages with care and the benefit of the village
My point exactley they picked garra because the village is so weak and he was the stongest in the village and when he got taken by dei they wanted to replace him right away because they didn't want to get attacked.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #479
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
i don't believe that is ture if that was the case y would they pick gaara in the first they would pick some random guy or something but way gaara every major village picks their kages with care and the benefit of the village
He was chosen to be their Kazekage because he was technically the strongest ninja there, and maybe because they saw he's changed because of Naruto's influence.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #480
uchiha`itachi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Genius FC

yes i know the reason y they choosed him what i was referring to was that the last statement that vizard said in his second to last post, i kno how the villages pick their kages but c he stated that they wanted to replace him since dei captured him and they wanted to do it quickly y don't they keep it to themselves like within the village or something cuz i don't know what village would attack the sand and wouldn't the leaf back them up since they r a fellow village
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.