The Genius FC - Page 37 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #541
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
You mean that same anti-genjutsu eye that failed him a few times during his battle against Sasuke? C4 was massive. I don't think even Itachi would've gotten away safely from that, yet Sasuke did. Luck of the draw, I guess.

So, give me more reasons. I personally don't think he's a genius, but I respect him for the way he battled before. Until his little suicide run towards the end. >.>
xD True. rotfl.

Meh, those were my reasons. T.T I see C4 has potentially the most deadly ability in Narutoverse... for mass murder/a way to destroy a whole faction who opposes you. (especially if it were released in secret).
Shrike, come here and give better support of DeiDei-kun.

His suicide doesn't bother me, he always seemed a bit off his rocker, un. xD
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-18-2007, 06:30 PM   #542
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
xD True. rotfl.

Meh, those were my reasons. T.T I see C4 has potentially the most deadly ability in Narutoverse... for mass murder/a way to destroy a whole faction who opposes you. (especially if it were released in secret).
Shrike, come here and give better support of DeiDei-kun.

His suicide doesn't bother me, he always seemed a bit off his rocker, un. xD
lol Off his rocker.

Shrike, come and help Taijiya here come up with more reasons. And make'em good!
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #543
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
lol Off his rocker.

Shrike, come and help Taijiya here come up with more reasons. And make'em good!
T.T Please, Shrike. I have failed DeiDei-kun.
<3
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:42 PM   #544
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Shrike, come here and give better support of DeiDei-kun.
Deidara wins, so I will be sure to do what I can xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
His suicide doesn't bother me, he always seemed a bit off his rocker, un. xD
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Shrike, come and help Taijiya here come up with more reasons. And make'em good!
Will do >.> xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
T.T Please, Shrike. I have failed DeiDei-kun.
<3
Aww <3



“Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of an explosion.”



Deidara is an artist. He views everything which is fleeting with adoration. He admires sculptures and artistic buildings being blow up, because, as he says, they are worth destroying. Even viewing himself as an art explains us that he sees everything as a form of art.

You cannot see Deidara as a genius if you do not see his sense of art. He is a destroyer, but also a creator. He creates to destroy. He isn't using his clay if it is not nice enough to look as a sculpture. Therefore, he shapes his clay as birds or other animals.

Deidara has apparently just managed to objectify himself. In light of this, his unconcern about losing limbs begins to make sense. Deidara seems to have made himself ultimately a vessel for his own art, As long as he is capable of producing it, he will be fully functional, no matter how many limbs he is missing. It is possible that his comments concerning his own destruction as an “ultimate work of art” indicates that the death of the artist himself, and thus the destruction of the art of destruction, would hold some foremost spot of glory.

He trained his eye to defeat the Sharingan, and he made it. If you are doubtful, read the chapters again. Sasuke was caught in his C4 and had to use Chidori on himself. When he revealed his eye, it did not fail him.

Deidara's C4 is undoubtedly the most dangerous weapon seen until now. It is even more dangerous that the famed MS, simply because it covers much larger space.
His death indicated that there is even more power in him. That was the most powerful attack we saw in Narutoverse, and I doubt we will see anything more powerful or nuclear than that.


He created such attacks, but he is still fairly young. He also lack a good backstory, like Kakuzu does. Thus, he is discualified from our list of Geniuses.

Sorry, UT. Deidara is just utterly interesting character, but he has no qualifications. He lacks a good backstory. Just as Kakuzu does.

Deidara is a genius in his own way. Who understands his art, sees him as a genius. Who likes his art, likes his character.

Last edited by Shrike; 08-18-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #545
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

“Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of an explosion.”



Deidara is an artist. He views everything which is fleeting with adoration. He admires sculptures and artistic buildings being blow up, because, as he says, they are worth destroying. Even viewing himself as an art explains us that he sees everything as a form of art.
So, you're basically saying he's an artist. I knew that. That doesn't make him a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You cannot see Deidara as a genius if you do not see his sense of art. He is a destroyer, but also a creator. He creates to destroy. He isn't using his clay if it is not nice enough to look as a sculpture. Therefore, he shapes his clay as birds or other animals.
I see his sense of art, as twisted as it may be. Buuut, that's not genius. Not to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Deidara has apparently just managed to objectify himself. In light of this, his unconcern about losing limbs begins to make sense. Deidara seems to have made himself ultimately a vessel for his own art, As long as he is capable of producing it, he will be fully functional, no matter how many limbs he is missing. It is possible that his comments concerning his own destruction as an “ultimate work of art” indicates that the death of the artist himself, and thus the destruction of the art of destruction, would hold some foremost spot of glory.
You lost me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
He trained his eye to defeat the Sharingan, and he made it.
His trained eye wasn't fully functional, since he did fall for genjutsu a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
If you are doubtful, read the chapters again. Sasuke was caught in his C4 and had to use Chidori on himself. When he revealed his eye, it did not fail him.
I could have sworn I did see Deidara caught in genjutsu during that battle. Something everyone else saw also, not just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Deidara's C4 is undoubtedly the most dangerous weapon seen until now. It is even more dangerous that the famed MS, simply because it covers much larger space.
Erm, I doubt Deidara could have even used C4 if, say, Itachi caught Deidara in MS. And I'm sure Kakashi could've just teleported C4 away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
His death indicated that there is even more power in him. That was the most powerful attack we saw in Narutoverse, and I doubt we will see anything more powerful or nuclear than that.
It also indicated that he knew he lost the fight, and instead of losing with any sort of honor, he took himself out and failed to do so to his enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
He created such attacks, but he is still fairly young. He also lack a good backstory, like Kakuzu does. Thus, he is discualified from our list of Geniuses.
Not really. A good background story isn't needed for a genius. Look at Kabuto. Look at Neji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sorry, UT. Deidara is just utterly interesting character, but he has no qualifications. He lacks a good backstory. Just as Kakuzu does.
If he doesn't make it on the list, it's not because of the background story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Deidara is a genius in his own way. Who understands his art, sees him as a genius. Who likes his art, likes his character.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'm tough to convince sometimes.

Anyone else wanna take a crack at it? Also, it's only my opinion that Deidara isn't a genius. Again, if majority rules, I'll make one last exception for Deidara to be on the list. But then no more genius' for a while lol
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:36 AM   #546
uchiha`itachi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Genius FC

well to me for someone to at least train their eye to try to counter the sharigan is pretty impressive to me and he was determined to defeat itachi just like sasuke is determined as well anyone wit such determination can go the lengths espcially trying to counter the sharigan and create such art to destroy a super large area and sasuke was barely to make it out alive but wit his quick thinkin he was able to escape alive at least i sorta don't c deidara as a genius but a genius in the progess he had a lot of potential just a lil polish then he is able to become a genius once u think about it throughly u will c what im talkin about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:51 AM   #547
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
So, you're basically saying he's an artist. I knew that. That doesn't make him a genius.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I see his sense of art, as twisted as it may be. Buuut, that's not genius. Not to me.
I completely understand you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
You lost me.
Hi hi ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
His trained eye wasn't fully functional, since he did fall for genjutsu a few times.
It was, because he did not use his left eye from the beginning of the battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I could have sworn I did see Deidara caught in genjutsu during that battle. Something everyone else saw also, not just me.
He was caught into a genjutsu. In fact, it was his clay clone. Deidara did not fall victim to a genjutsu when he revealed his left eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Erm, I doubt Deidara could have even used C4 if, say, Itachi caught Deidara in MS. And I'm sure Kakashi could've just teleported C4 away.
True. But I did not mean it in battle vs Sharingan. I said it was more dangerous to a normal shinobi because it can take up to much more targets and completely annihilate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
It also indicated that he knew he lost the fight, and instead of losing with any sort of honor, he took himself out and failed to do so to his enemy.
It was because he fought Sasuke. Hardly would have anyone survive that. Also, I saw Sasuke's escape as crappy, so in the end of that battle, it was Kishimoto's writing that got me to hate the ending of that battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Not really. A good background story isn't needed for a genius. Look at Kabuto. Look at Neji.
Hm, in a way, you are correct. But, Neji has a background. I just wanted to say that if we knew more about his past (how he has all those mouths on his body; how he became interested in art; his youth etc.) we would have much more information on him. I didn't say that would make him a genius straight away, but he was maybe called genius of his village, you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
If he doesn't make it on the list, it's not because of the background story.
Well, in a sense, I think background story means much. I disagree with putting Kakuzu on the list for the same reason. Why? Because it is obvious Kishimoto hasn't put much effort in those characters. Thus, those characters are kinda discarded with disrespect from most readers. I am sure no one developed much interest in Kakuzu and Hidan because they were disposed so easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'm tough to convince sometimes.
Yeah. But I completely support you on disagreeing on this one. Deidara is an artist. We have no solid proof that he is a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Anyone else wanna take a crack at it? Also, it's only my opinion that Deidara isn't a genius. Again, if majority rules, I'll make one last exception for Deidara to be on the list. But then no more genius' for a while lol
It is my opinion as well that DeiDei is not a genius (sorry UT T_T). I also think that we do not need more peeps on the list for now either.
So we agree.

Don't take me wrong, I was just justifying Deidara's character, and doing a summary of his life and abilities. Doing that proved me that he is just a character I like, not a character which is qualified for the list.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:52 AM   #548
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Genius FC

I'd probably call Deidara a genius myself. If you're defining it as someone who excels in the arts, well Deidara takes that to some knd of literal level, exceling in the literal "arts". His C4 and Final Explosion techniques are probably some of the most powerful techniques in the entire Narutoverse. I would also not call his C2 and C3 techniques jokes either. Even C1 has incredibly deadly potential.

I don't think that Sasori could stand up to Deidara, and he's on the genius list. I was arguing forever against that person in the Manga Spoilers VS Thread saying that Deidara could defeat Sasori, and I still believe it to be true. Deidara's attacks are devastating, and he could probably wipe almost an entire village clean of its people with one C4 attack, if you don't call that a genius I don't know what your standards are.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #549
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I'd probably call Deidara a genius myself. If you're defining it as someone who excels in the arts, well Deidara takes that to some knd of literal level, exceling in the literal "arts". His C4 and Final Explosion techniques are probably some of the most powerful techniques in the entire Narutoverse. I would also not call his C2 and C3 techniques jokes either. Even C1 has incredibly deadly potential.

I don't think that Sasori could stand up to Deidara, and he's on the genius list. I was arguing forever against that person in the Manga Spoilers VS Thread saying that Deidara could defeat Sasori, and I still believe it to be true. Deidara's attacks are devastating, and he could probably wipe almost an entire village clean of its people with one C4 attack, if you don't call that a genius I don't know what your standards are.
We cannot put a character on the list just because he is strong. It doesn't matter if Deidara is stronger than Sasori (and I think they are about equal), Neji is weaker than Jiraiya, but he is still on our list.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #550
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Well, the way that I look at it, Sasori and Deidara were highly skilled in their area of art, but I wouldn't call them geniuses because of it. Imo, when a person a genius (according to the standards of the anime), that means they're above-average in every area of being a shinobi (which Deidara and Sasori isn't). I seen more flaws in Sasori & Deidara skills than I do with Sasuke & Neji (the official geniuses of the anime).
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[

Last edited by Nexus; 08-19-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #551
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, the way that I look at it, Sasori and Deidara were highly skilled in their area of art, but I wouldn't call them geniuses because of it. Imo, when a person a genius (according to the standards of the anime), that means they're above-average in every area of being a shinobi (which Deidara and Sasori isn't). I seen more flaws in Sasori & Deidara skills than I do with Sasuke & Neji (the official geniuses of the anime).
Sasori is the official genius. He was known as the genius designer of puppet squads. He made all those battle puppets and invented puppeteer techniques which go with those.
There is a flaw in your seeing of a genius. If Sasuke is genius because he can do everything about average, why doesn't he have any puppeteer techniques? Because it is not his style and he probably couldn't do them.
But, since he is a genius, he would learn it much faster than a normal shinobi would.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #552
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sasori is the official genius. He was known as the genius designer of puppet squads. He made all those battle puppets and invented puppeteer techniques which go with those.
There is a flaw in your seeing of a genius. If Sasuke is genius because he can do everything about average, why doesn't he have any puppeteer techniques? Because it is not his style and he probably couldn't do them.
But, since he is a genius, he would learn it much faster than a normal shinobi would.
I don't forget much when it comes to Naruto, but could you tell me exactly what chapter or episode that it stated Sasori being a genius? Pupperteers and Deidara are flawed because they have to fight at long-ranged distances which makes their close-ranged fighting skills pretty weak as stated (I don't see the same with Sasuke & Neji). About Sasori being a genius... if you could tell me where that was stated, then I'll acknowledge him as a genius.
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #553
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I don't forget much when it comes to Naruto, but could you tell me exactly what chapter or episode that it stated Sasori being a genius? Pupperteers and Deidara are flawed because they have to fight at long-ranged distances which makes their close-ranged fighting skills pretty weak as stated (I don't see the same with Sasuke & Neji). About Sasori being a genius... if you could tell me where that was stated, then I'll acknowledge him as a genius.
Chapter 251.

Indeed, they are not good against close range opponents, but Neji is not good with long range opponents, and as was shown, Sasuke was able to get to Deidara only because of CS2. So he is also not for long range battles.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #554
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
“Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of an explosion.”

Deidara is an artist. He views everything which is fleeting with adoration. He admires sculptures and artistic buildings being blow up, because, as he says, they are worth destroying. Even viewing himself as an art explains us that he sees everything as a form of art.

You cannot see Deidara as a genius if you do not see his sense of art. He is a destroyer, but also a creator. He creates to destroy. He isn't using his clay if it is not nice enough to look as a sculpture. Therefore, he shapes his clay as birds or other animals.

Deidara has apparently just managed to objectify himself. In light of this, his unconcern about losing limbs begins to make sense. Deidara seems to have made himself ultimately a vessel for his own art, As long as he is capable of producing it, he will be fully functional, no matter how many limbs he is missing. It is possible that his comments concerning his own destruction as an “ultimate work of art” indicates that the death of the artist himself, and thus the destruction of the art of destruction, would hold some foremost spot of glory.

He trained his eye to defeat the Sharingan, and he made it. If you are doubtful, read the chapters again. Sasuke was caught in his C4 and had to use Chidori on himself. When he revealed his eye, it did not fail him.

Deidara's C4 is undoubtedly the most dangerous weapon seen until now. It is even more dangerous that the famed MS, simply because it covers much larger space.
His death indicated that there is even more power in him. That was the most powerful attack we saw in Narutoverse, and I doubt we will see anything more powerful or nuclear than that.

He created such attacks, but he is still fairly young. He also lack a good backstory, like Kakuzu does. Thus, he is discualified from our list of Geniuses.

Sorry, UT. Deidara is just utterly interesting character, but he has no qualifications. He lacks a good backstory. Just as Kakuzu does.

Deidara is a genius in his own way. Who understands his art, sees him as a genius. Who likes his art, likes his character.
I see. It must not have been you who mentioned Deidara. 8D Curse my memory. lmao.

I love when you talk about the Akatsuki. It's insightful and I find myself agreeing. ^.^ +rep if it'll let me.

And I had a longer reply yesterday, but my power went out in the middle of it. So I lost heart to retype it. lmao. <33 But it was mostly just praises. rotfl

And I agree with you, AnticitizenOne. ^.^
But so far it's 3:2.
We're losing. xD
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #555
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Chapter 251.

Indeed, they are not good against close range opponents, but Neji is not good with long range opponents, and as was shown, Sasuke was able to get to Deidara only because of CS2. So he is also not for long range battles.
Well, I just read that chapter and I'm convinced about Sasori being a genius, but at puppetry modeling, not being a shinobi.
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.