The Genius FC - Page 48 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #706
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

I'm not gonna be around much today, guys. Um, Anti has my vote as a yes for his idea. You guys feel free to give your yes and no votes on it also. Also, Anti, would you be willing to take charge of this, since it's your idea, and you are a member here? /tired
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2007, 05:34 PM   #707
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

@SL writing a fanfic?Hm never thought of doing this to Nines...I don't know i may try it but it wouldn't be nice,it would be painfull and sorrowfull(for him lol for me it would be a paradise *evil*).
Btw Anti has my vote also.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #708
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
@SL writing a fanfic?Hm never thought of doing this to Nines...I don't know i may try it but it wouldn't be nice,it would be painfull and sorrowfull(for him lol for me it would be a paradise *evil*).
:lol:, I see what you mean. Especially with Nines, both ways (Naruto/Bleach) would make a great fanfic. I'd feel a little sorry for Nines, though.

About the idea: I kind of oppose it because our characters are varied. However, I think for this to flow better, we should have made our characters signature jutsu or something. So, sorry, but no.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:58 AM   #709
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
:lol:, I see what you mean. Especially with Nines, both ways (Naruto/Bleach) would make a great fanfic. I'd feel a little sorry for Nines, though.

About the idea: I kind of oppose it because our characters are varied. However, I think for this to flow better, we should have made our characters signature jutsu or something. So, sorry, but no.
I proposed a vote didn't I? I'm sorry for not making it clear to start with.

Thanks Mikey for support, I'll wait for people to sign up with their characters. This is the form: NarutoLounge Tag/Character's Name/Character's Age

I'll start: AnticitizenOne/Tarou Nento/54
Old 09-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #710
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoCentral.com
Aburame Shino - He is the genius of the Aburame clan - which uses bugs as deadly weapons. He is a very quiet person who keeps to himself and doesn't talk often. Shino is tremendously strong and if his bugs get a hold of you, they may kill you.
I FOUND IT!
...though, um, I don't think this'll be enough for some people.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #711
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I should get around to making my character.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #712
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Thanks, UT! <3 ;D

Basic

Name: Kendraxx*
Sex: Male
Origin: Unknown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 183 cm**
Weight: 71 kg**
Relatives: None

*I used this name even though the character himself does not remember it.
**I used centimeters and kilograms, I am used to it.

Personality

Mental Strengths: Unmatched will power
Mental Weaknesses: Kendraxx has somewhat of a mental breakdown when someone mentions anything about his blurry past. He is berserk then.
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Quote: None
Hobbies: None
Goal/Ambition: See Biography.
Quirks: None
Greatest Strength: Inner Calling*
Biggest Weakness: Recklessness; Mental breakdowns; Memories.

Power

Capabilities: Kendraxx has a carefully chosen arsenal of techniques. See below.
Weaknesses: Long range fighters are bad match for him. He is also almost completely defenseless when he goes out of The Calling mode.
Special Powers: Blinding Speed; Spring Attack; Recklessness; Regeneration;
Speed: 9
Stamina: 7
Intelligence: 9
Chakra: 7
Luck: 3

Biography

Kendraxx barely remembers anything from his past. In the past, be it a distant or a recent one, he is only certain of a few misty memories. He remembers a girl being bathed by shining, blinding light. He knows what he likes, and what he dislikes, but he doesn't know where is he at all when he woke up from what seemed an eternity of coma. He does not remember his own name, nor where did he come from.
He still does not know why, but he is seldom attacked by masked assassins. Those assassins mostly come from different shinobi villages. He feels like he has done something terrible in his past. Still, he is friendly with everyone he met so far after his "awakening".
His alignment seems neutral. He is neither good nor evil.

One of his persona's is mostly active, and the other inactive. The one which is in control of him mostly, is a quiet and calm individual. His behavior can be
described as Itachi's. The other one, which calls itself "The Shrike" is something like Naruto's Kyuubi, yet still different. The Shrike lies dormant until Kendraxx is mentally assaulted by sudden flashbacks of his past. When he is mentally tortured, The Shrike surfaces and takes over. While in "The Calling Mode", which is when Shrike takes over, Kendraxx is berserk. The Shrike has the will of a demon and the power of hundreds. While he is active, the Shrike kills everyone and everything that is in his way. It is not like he cannot discern between friend or foe, he literally wants to kill them. Also, while in "The Calling Mode", Kendraxx gains unnatural speed and strength, and his appearance changes completely. He has a dark red and black chakra covering his body like an armor. That armor gains the appearance of a tall armored human completely covered in spikes and blades. One of the spikes is on his forehead and it is the longest blade on his body. While having this fiendish appearance, he has something like a fear aura. This is very dangerous for Kendraxx himself. So far, the Shrike has taken over only twice.

Kendraxx himself has some special abilities. He can haste himself once per day for about 20 seconds, causing his body to move twice faster than it usually is. He calls that the Blinding Speed.

Being very skilled and fast, Kendraxx can attack his opponents in melee (close combat) faster than most ninja could. When he is surrounded by enemies, he can attack any one of them without giving a chance to others to hit him while he is passing by them. This is called the Spring Attack.

Kendraxx has a chance to be hit by his lost memories in any moment. This causes him to be stunned and disoriented. When the effect is gone, he is fatigued and reckless in battle. His recklessness can sometimes be so unnatural, that it may look like he has a death wish.

He noticed he has fast healing ability. Whats more, he regenerates. He can regrow a lost limb in a few days time. This ability also stops bleeding when he is out of the battle.

If Kendraxx is shown some object he has seen in past, or if someone tells him what happened and if it flashes through his mind, he becomes mentally broken. He is a mere doll then. He cannot fight back, nor can he make the Shrike come out. This lasts only for a few seconds, but that is enough for anyone to end his life.

His elemental affinities are Lightning and Wind.
He does not have any kind of Kekkei Genkai. He uses jutsus similar to what Sarutobi used during his battle against Orochimaru. He carefully choses which jutsu to use.
While this does make him a very strong ninja, he still has problems with long range opponents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to finish Kendraxx/Shrike now. I will reveal his whole past and give the reason why is he hunted and haunted.

He is 10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,
And 100% reason to remember the name!

Some people will understand what I wrote, I hope =)

Ahem, well, here it starts:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A white haired man opened his eyes. His friend, Kendraxx, was standing beside his bed.
"It's done" - Kendraxx said with calm, emotionless voice.
Hidan stood up. He looked at his hand. It had a scar shaped like a pentagram with symbols around it. Hidan clenched his fist.
"Our village will not fall. We will fight to the last. Besides...if we all go, he will destroy all the intruders along with us." - said Hidan.
Kendraxx made a grim face.
"Your father..." - started Kendraxx, but Hidan interrupted him
"My father is a fool. I want you to seal him into myself. Don't worry. You can escape, I want to die along with our village."
Kendraxx looked away, through the window of a tower. Sharp, cold wind was playing with his long hair.
"You are like a child. I think worshiping a false god took a tool on you." - he said calmly.
"Maybe. But you know I do not believe Lord Jashin is a fake, like you do. I just think he is different than this village is trying to present him. I am not really into that destruction thing." - Hidan's voice was almost like a whisper - "But this is my village, and I will not let if be destroyed no matter what it's residents believe in."

------

Hidden Village of Rock was in war with a small village of Jashin-worshipers. It was a non-shinobi village, yet it still had it's ninjas as guards. They were mostly missing-nin who accepted the job for multiple purposes. Getting paid and being far from most Hidden Villages was just fine for them. Being free from missions was also a plus.
Kendraxx was a missing-nin from the Hidden Village of Mist. He was one of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. He was called the Black Swordsman. Kendraxx uses a big, two-handed sword called the Dragon Slayer. The Dragon Slayer is as tall as Kendraxx is and is rumored to have sliced Samehada in one swing. Kisame fled the country after he was defeated by his ex-comrade. It is rumored that Kisame joined Akatsuki organization only to get stronger. By sealing a Bijuu inside himself, he would have power to kill Kendraxx.
Kendraxx also had one student - a person known as Suigetsu who is said to have chased to kill a Sannin, Orochimaru so he could earn his spot as one of the Seven Swordsmen, as his sensei was.

This is all his today's best friend, Hidan, knew. Kendraxx visited Hidan's village often. Being a missing-nin, it was a good hideout for him.

------

"They've come." - said Kendraxx calmly.
"Seal it into me." - Hidan said - "I will take them all to hell...and I will first go for their 'artist', the blond shit."
Noises of explosions could be heard outside. Screaming and fighting were ever-present on the streets.
"Hurry!" - Hidan had a worried but still angry look on his face.
"Shut up....I will come back for you after this is done. He will go into his sleeping mode then. Don't die before he awakens, Hidan."
Kendraxx's hands were glowing. Two guards brought something like a big urn in the room. Hidan was laying on the bed with his eyes closed.
The ritual has begun.

-------

Kendraxx woke up surrounded by death. Everyone in the room were dead beside him, and one man. Hidan was looking at Kendraxx with the look of a lunatic.
"Hidan...Don't wake him up yet!" - yelled Kendraxx.
He did not know what happened, but he knew something was wrong. He was trying to seal The Shrike into his friend, but something happened which was not intended to happen.
"Who the hell are you?!" - asked Hidan pointing his scythe towards Kendraxx.
"It's me you idiot...What the hell is up with you?" - Kednraxx was feeling terrible.
"You are just another sacrifice to Lord Jashin!" - Hidan did not seemed himself.
Suddenly, Kendraxx felt something on the surface of his mind...a voice calling to him. He started running towards outside, now knowing why.
Outside, he saw a burned down city. Enemy soldiers were everywhere. One of them was flying on a clay bird. The blond person on the bird yelled:
"Finish off the rest, un! There is nothing more of value to be destroyed here! I am off!"
With those words, he left the battle.

Enemy soldiers were quickly surrounding Kendraxx, and some of them clearly recognized him. They were piling up before charging. Hidan was behind him. Obviously, Hidan went insane. He was mumbling something about sacrifices and about slaughter.
Kendraxx felt something taking over his mind. And then nothing. Blackness.

------
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #713
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

When he woke up, he saw all of his enemies dead. He also saw Hidan lying on ground. He was stabbed multiple times through his chest. He was just laying on the ground with a pike impaled through his heart but he wasn't dead.
"Oi! Shrike! What the hell are you doing? Pay your homage to Jashin-sama and do the ritual like I am doing. These guys were so persistent about kill us, but they were just godless heathens. Trash."
Kendraxx's mind slowly started functioning normally. He realized what happened. It struck him as a lightning.

His sealing ritual went wrong. He was trying to seal The Shrike into Hidan, but he failed. It seems that the Shrike was actually sealed unto himself, and that some of it's powers, like immortality went into Hidan.

Without a word, he fled that place, leaving his old, now insane friend, alone. Hidan was yelling, but Kend ignored him.

-------

He spent months mentally fighting The Shrike. A lot happened. He was hunted by hunter-nins for days. Even though most Villages would classify him as an S-ranked missing nin, it was not easy to repel them all.
He ended up with his old lover, Aura. She let him stay at her place. Believing he is protecting her, he never told her what really happened in Hidan's village. She lived in the countryside. They both liked being in the wild more than anything. One day, hunter-nins found him there. Then, in his rage, he couldn't control himself.
Yeah, The Shrike killed them all....including Aura.
She was laying on the ground when he came to reason, bathed in blood. If he was a medic nin....She was still breathing, heavily. She opened her mouth and let out a whisper:
"I know what happened to you...Don't you remember we brought it out of the Mist? You went to Hidan's and took it there...making them believe it was part of their village's legacy..." - her lungs were pierced by a large blade, obviously The Dragon Slayer was involved. She was coughing up blood, but still continued:
"It is our sin. We cannot escape it. I leave it to you to redeem us both...One more thing, I..." - she died before she finished her sentence.
With painful feeling and tears in his eyes, Kednraxx swore to destroy The Shrike and not allow any of the Hidden Villages to reach it and use him as a weapon.
He swore a self-redemption.

-------

The Shrike, however, did not agree with the though to be destroyed, naturally. He patiently waited for Kendraxx's will to get low again. He waited for months, but he still made it to resurface once again. The thing he did when he took over was not to only kill all those around, but to use one of Kendraxx's jutsus on himself. It was a technique which modifies memory. Having so much chakra, The Shrike erased almost all of his hosts memories.

-------

Kendraxx woke up with amnesia. Then comes the first part of the story.
Kendraxx wants to remember, but is still afraid. He is still hunted by hunter-nins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's about it. I hope it makes sense.

And about the Shrike...here is a little information.

--------

When the Shrike surfaces, the chakra which appears makes an entity which stands roughly three meters in height and is described as being composed of razorwire, thorns, blades, and cutting edges, having fingers like scalpels and long, curved toe blades. It is basically a gigantic, bladed killing machine.

More will be written later.

As I said

He is 10% luck, 20% skill,
5% pleasure, 50% pain,

Last edited by Shrike; 09-02-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #714
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
He is 10% luck,
20% skill,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,

Some people will understand what I wrote, I hope =)
Okay, that's just one thing I didn't understand.

But to the other: Wow. Very well thought-out, Shrike. I enjoyed reading it all and am still confused about some things, but I loved it. The tie with Akatsuki (Hidan + Deidara) was awesome, well thought man, well thought.

A big <3 for you. ^^

EDIT: I'll read the rest and comment on the rest too. I didn't see you wrote more.

EDIT - II: Oh, wow. Very nice.
AND OH! I THINK I GET THE % THING NOW!
Ummm...is it because he is 10% luck, 20% skill,
5% pleasure, 50% pain, and doesn't have enough to remember his name?

Otherwise...I ish confushed.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 09-02-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #715
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Here is what Kendraxx looked like before he was possessed by The Shrike.

Now, he has black hair and red eyes.

I took the picture from old Final Fantasy:Unlimited. This character is called Kuroki Kaze there. I liked his character design, so I decided to use him as Kendraxx.

Here is how Kendraxx looks when he goes into "The Calling Mode", and when Shrike takes over.

It's a picture of him cutting a Bijuu with his Dragon Slayer ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
But to the other: Wow. Very well thought-out, Shrike. I enjoyed reading it all and am still confused about some things, but I loved it. The tie with Akatsuki (Hidan + Deidara) was awesome, well thought man, well thought.
Thanks ;D
I hated the fact that Hidan never had anything about his past revealed, so I took it on myself to do it.

Quote:
A big <3 for you. ^^
<3

Quote:
EDIT - II: Oh, wow. Very nice.
AND OH! I THINK I GET THE % THING NOW!
Ummm...is it because he is 10% luck, 20% skill,
5% pleasure, 50% pain, and doesn't have enough to remember his name?
Sorry, I can't say if you are correct or not >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and UT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hm. Sakura, eh? Not surprising, I originally considered making her a cousin of Sakura's. xD What about her reminds you of Sakura, if you can pin-point it?
Hm, I cannot explain it very well, but I guess it's mostly her determination. She has a nice name, I am jealous T_T

Quote:
More sex, gotcha. lmao.
Hi hi.

Quote:
Currently she does still drink/smoke. But who knows, I do intend for her to find something to fulfill her life. Possibly another encounter with Dante, but meh, I might just leave his part as it was... *shrugs* Don't want it to be too cliche.
Write moar, moar!!!

;D

Quote:
Thank you :3 I had fun drawing it. <3
<3333333

Last edited by Shrike; 09-02-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #716
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

*thinks hard*
Kabuto vs. Zabuza.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #717
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Kabuto vs Zabuza? Is that a question? Kabuto rapes him hard.
Oh btw the fan fic is on the first chapter so far. I am thinking to post it when i complete at least 3 chapters.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #718
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I think that it could be pretty bad, but Kabuto might have this one. *shrugs* I dunno.

I'll wait for it, Kaine. ^^
Old 09-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #719
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, the original Kabuto wouldn't be able to defeat Zabuza, but the Kabuto that's integrated with Orochimaru would have a chance at defeating him.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-05-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #720
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

You mean Zabuza. O.O

Well, um, here is how I see it. Kakashi beat Zabuza, but claimed that Kabuto was at his level or something. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) Nonetheless, Zabuza will probably fall to him. (I dunno.)

If this were a timeskip battle, however, Kabuto would win, hands down. Why? Because Suigetsu took his sword!