The Genius FC - Page 58 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #856
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

Well, maybe we can come up with a basic rough plot, and each of the 5 writers make their own subplots and details, then they collaborate to make one story.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 09:03 AM   #857
B|ack F|re Keeper
Genin

Location: right on the alley┬┤s Fort Knox of Bush..........in Hell
B|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
^ You guys are lucky cause I was going to wait until tonight. But since Kaine's impatient and Shrike's eager, and I have an hour before returning to class (and my first major test in Criminal Justice tomorrow >.< which I have barely prepared for), the right time seems to be now to share the results.

Prepare yourselves.... xD

1. Kendraxx/The Shrike
2. Zatara Senrei
3. Tarou Nento
4. Eliza Hyuuga
5. Nines

Woot! ~

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed and you all should be proud of yourselves. ^.^

Here's the vote count, for those who are curious. I had seven people send in their top 5 (myself included), so if you don't trust my mathematical skills you can tally up the number of votes yourself. xD I'm not going to share who voted for which character, though. Unless, well, those people dont mind or something. xD

Kendraxx - 7
Senrei - 7
Nento - 5
Eliza - 4
Nines - 4
Mari - 3
Trey - 2
Korashi - 1
Kurama - 1
Sachi's Older Bro - 1

Alright, let me update everyone with what's going on with me concerning school. I've got a major test in American History this week, first portion on Wednesday and then the Essay section on Friday. In Geography I have a major test on Friday. And of course the Criminal Justice test is tomorrow. >.>

Next week I have my bib project due for Criminal Justice (I'll have to give a short speech by memory on LSD and then answer any questions my classmates may have... someone abduct me, plz >.>) and then on Oct 5 my Geography essay is due, which is about what it means to me to be an American. Er.. yay? lol

So yeah... I just wont have the time to start working on the story. BUT! For the writers who do have free time and want to start creating ideas/character connections are certainly free to do so. And just share your thoughts here, in spoiler tags or something. Eventually we will have to get back on track and start discussing over lovable geniuses, so yeah, let's keep it under spoiler tags. ^.^

Alright, I've got about twenty minutes left before class, so I'm going to surf teh wonderful web. xD

I'm out ~
never doubt on Kendraxx
congratulation man.....1st place, enjoying the moment ^^ (like those guys who win 1st and they mocks the other ppl but ur not one of them )
tough challengers with tough Characters but the characters suffer more in brief story than having god powers. Ur the Man Shrike *give him a Red Bull xP*
that i lost my voice of bravery

Made by LordKraven

A destiny to remain
for those who survived.
Wich a Demon kept the curse within,
for Eternity and for those who owned
B|ack F|re Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #858
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Hm so the writers are me,Shrike,Trey,UT and the 5th?SL you?Guys we need to contact via msn or something it would make things much easier.In case you haven't seen mine it is Kaine129@hotmail.com

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #859
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Ooh, good point. Because most of you guys...I've read your fanfics, and they're really good, but, like Trey said, you all have different styles. Like, I read all of your characters, and some even fanfics (Anti), and they're all really good, but voice-wise, they're all different.

Nevertheless, writers could see what will happen, then someone could even it out later. Just a thought.
I'm glad you liked it. If you have any constructive criticizm I'd be happy to hear it over PM, during the ressurection of the fanfic I'm going to credit everyone who helped me by giving constructive criticizm. I'd like to add as many people to the list as possible, because I really do need help.

P.S. Anybody who plans to write in the fanfic, please contact me with your MSN adresses, since I'm planning to help with it. Even if you don't plan to include me in the beginning process, I still would appreciate being able to know who you are and what your MSN is.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 09-25-2007 at 04:42 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #860
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Okays, thanks UT. Hope your tests and stuff to well <.<

Well, for the writers - read the spoilers. For all those who want to read the fanfic, do not read as you will probably find spoilers as the writers decide how to do things.
As my character was selected, I just want to say that I would like him to be one of the side characters, meaning, the story will be concentrated on him less than on the others. He is suitable for the role of appearing here and there, where the wind blows, but he is in no way suitable to be one of the main characters.
Of course, I don't mean that he should be cut out of the story, I want him to meet all others and maybe even join forces with one of those, or a group. it's just that he is the type that is somewhat of a loner.
He lost his memories, so he trusts nobody.

Okay, enough of Kenny. Now, I want all of you to get MSN or something so we can talk easier.
Now tell me what you have in mind.
Thanks. I think I did real well on the Criminal Justice test, but now I do not feel like studying for American History. xDDD But I need to and will try after this post.

And that's true about non-writers getting spoiled. -.- I should have considered that... but for now, at least until we have means for everyone to get in contact (MSN, most likely), we will use the tags. Right now it's barely begun so no one can get spoiled too much.

Okay, then we can consider Kendraxx as a main-secondary character. And we may have to alter a few of their bios in order for the story to flow, but I'm not really sure because I need to read over the bios again. xD
Senrei is also a traveler, but I am willing to alter that aspect, like perhaps after her last big journey (spurred by losing Taka), she can spend more time in Konoha or where ever the story takes place. lol, I dunno yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
First question:
Who are the writters?
Myself
Shrike
Trey
Sharingan Lord
and of course you <3

Anti is a beta-reader who will aid in the structure and grammar of the story. Also in the development/presentation of Nento. I do not believe we have anymore beta-readers, but with the five us working together I think we'll manage to find most of the errors.

Quote:
Second question:
Me needs your msn ip's
here is mine kaine129@hotmail.com
Victory for Nines!Lol never though he would win *throws cookie to nines*
Even though you've got mine now, I'll go ahead and share it for those who don't.

uchihataijiya@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Ah shit, now I have to actually read those character bios.
Tsk Tsk. >[

But you know, we could give Trey and Mari cameo appearances in the story. Would you like that idea? And would everyone else? xD

Quote:
^^

I think it's if your character was, like, chosen, wasn't it? *cough*Ididn'tpayattentionmuch*cough*
No, it didn't matter if your character was chosen. If you had volunteered before hand then you were secure as a writer. However, I guess... if you no longer wanted to help cause your character didn't make it, then you could withdraw your decision. I would understand, but I would be sad. =/ That's why I offered the cameo appearance (well, more than a cameo really, maybe involved in a chapter or something, I dunno).

Quote:
Hehe...I thought it'd be better if I voted for others, because they're at about the same level of favoritism than mine, you know? Since I created Mari, I thought I might overrate myself, :lol:. But I thought those characters were far better than mine, so well written and creative, g'job, peoples!
Pst, I voted for Mari <3 I thought she was great. ^.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I'm a writer and my character wasn't chosen. UT asked who wanted to be writers earlier, and people volunteered.

Actually, on second thought, I don't see how 5 joint writers are going to work out. Styles will clash immensely, and the different levels of writing will throw off the flow of the fiction.
Its true that we will all have different styles, but I don't think it will throw off the flow. I was thinking about this a little before, and I think with Anti inspecting the structure, he can help point out excerpts where the writing seems off. I'll be taking on this task myself, as well. Trust me, I'll be very polite and Anti can't be rude for the life of him. =P As long as everyone goes in knowing that this may happen, I think we can work it out before it escalates into anything serious. If not, then... we'll figure it out then. xDDD Nah, actually, I'd like it very much if others could share their thoughts on this matter. Because Trey is right, it could prove to be the biggest problem/set back we'll have. Other than free time, of course. xD

Quote:
Ooh, good point. Because most of you guys...I've read your fanfics, and they're really good, but, like Trey said, you all have different styles. Like, I read all of your characters, and some even fanfics (Anti), and they're all really good, but voice-wise, they're all different.

Nevertheless, writers could see what will happen, then someone could even it out later. Just a thought.
I kinda think the different voice tones could prove to be a good thing. It may add a little spice and variety to our story. ^^ Anti, who's not a writer, will have an unbiased opinion and I'm sure he'll let us know if the different tones are detracting from the story. I'll try my best to help out too. And we can decide on certain guidlines to follow, in terms of structure, tense, use of the Japanese language (like only for jutsu and chakra, ect), POV, and uh, how we express the thoughts of characters.

Meh, we will work this out more over MSN and such. Once everyone has gotten it... well, can you download MSN onto your computer SL? If not we'll figure something else out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I'm glad you liked it. If you have any constructive criticizm I'd be happy to hear it over PM, during the ressurection of the fanfic I'm going to credit everyone who helped me by giving constructive criticizm. I'd like to add as many people to the list as possible, because I really do need help.

P.S. Anybody who plans to write in the fanfic, please contact me with your MSN adresses, since I'm planning to help with it. Even if you don't plan to include me in the beginning process, I still would appreciate being able to know who you are and what your MSN is.
I wish I could check out your fic but I'm so busy lately. =/ Hopefully I will find the time before Christmas though xD <3

And as far as I'm concerned, you can be included from the start. I think the more advice we get on how to do this, the better. ^.^ And you will be the first to read the chapters, sort of like, an editor. xD So yes, I think you should be included in the process in its entirety.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #861
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I'm looking forward to reading this.

Umm, so, I saw a list above with five names, one of them being Eliza. Wazzat mean? /lost

UT, I'm totally adding you to MSN and nudging you.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #862
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm looking forward to reading this.

Umm, so, I saw a list above with five names, one of them being Eliza. Wazzat mean? /lost

UT, I'm totally adding you to MSN and nudging you.
It means that Eliza is one of the characters chosen for the story. ^.^ That is okay, right? xD

I'll nudge your ass right back! xD lol

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:07 PM   #863
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It means that Eliza is one of the characters chosen for the story. ^.^ That is okay, right? xD

I'll nudge your ass right back! xD lol
Oh.

SWEET!

Thank goodness I didn't bring up Maikeru. Me = tired of his ass. >.>

Yeah, you guys can use Eliza. Lemme know if there's anything you guys need to know about her.

I love it when you talk dirty to me. *wink wink*
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #864
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Destroyer69 can only hope to improve

So all this place does is write fan fics i thought this was a club to discuss genius's i guess i was wrong.
Destroyer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #865
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Myself
Shrike
Trey
Sharingan Lord
and of course [Kaine] <3
Oh, snap, I didn't know that! Okay, I think I can do this...
By the way, my MSN address is sheik.007@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
No, it didn't matter if your character was chosen. If you had volunteered before hand then you were secure as a writer. However, I guess... if you no longer wanted to help cause your character didn't make it, then you could withdraw your decision. I would understand, but I would be sad. =/ That's why I offered the cameo appearance (well, more than a cameo really, maybe involved in a chapter or something, I dunno).
Oh, no, I'll still be a writer. (It'll take up some of my useless free time, :lol:.) And, okay, now I gots it... Sharingan Lord is clear now...

Quote:
Pst, I voted for Mari <3 I thought she was great. ^.~
Awww, thanks! And, like, wow, your winking smiley is so cute! :-O!

Quote:
Its true that we will all have different styles, but I don't think it will throw off the flow. I was thinking about this a little before, and I think with Anti inspecting the structure, he can help point out excerpts where the writing seems off. I'll be taking on this task myself, as well. Trust me, I'll be very polite and Anti can't be rude for the life of him. =P As long as everyone goes in knowing that this may happen, I think we can work it out before it escalates into anything serious. If not, then... we'll figure it out then. xDDD Nah, actually, I'd like it very much if others could share their thoughts on this matter. Because Trey is right, it could prove to be the biggest problem/set back we'll have. Other than free time, of course. xD

I kinda think the different voice tones could prove to be a good thing. It may add a little spice and variety to our story. ^^ Anti, who's not a writer, will have an unbiased opinion and I'm sure he'll let us know if the different tones are detracting from the story. I'll try my best to help out too. And we can decide on certain guidlines to follow, in terms of structure, tense, use of the Japanese language (like only for jutsu and chakra, ect), POV, and uh, how we express the thoughts of characters.
Expressing the thoughts of characters? Ohhhh snaaaap, :lol:.

Yeah, after I get my homework done, I'll work on reading them again, :lol:.
Quote:
Meh, we will work this out more over MSN and such. Once everyone has gotten it... well, can you download MSN onto your computer SL? If not we'll figure something else out...
sheik.007@hotmail.com
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:58 AM   #866
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer69 View Post
So all this place does is write fan fics i thought this was a club to discuss genius's i guess i was wrong.
We do discuss geniuses, it just so happens that we're discussing something slightly different. That's all. You can bring up a topic involving geniuses if you'd like to, and we'll discuss.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #867
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

I have been looking at the banners and i noticed shodaime not up there and nither was nidaime why not.

Shdaime beat madara had the power to bend bijju to his will and even had a advanced bloodline the secret hidden tree jutsu was used to create konoha he basiclly had it all and would be a ver tough oppenent for even minato ince he can use bijju.

Nidaime used kinjutsu for fighting and powerful genjutsu on top of that he can use s rank water moves with no water around it has even been said that somebody has yet to do what he did with water.

I mean you got a guy like shikamru other than his brains has nothing goig for him but you don't put up the 2 creators of konoha.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:56 PM   #868
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Sure, Shodaime and Nidaime are awesome, and godly, but I don't think they're involved in the story as much as Shikamaru and the others. Also, did they specifically say they were geniuses, :lol:?
Old 09-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #869
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Sure, Shodaime and Nidaime are awesome, and godly, but I don't think they're involved in the story as much as Shikamaru and the others. Also, did they specifically say they were geniuses, :lol:?
I f you say that kabuto shikamru shouldn't be on their eitherr becasue nobody evr called them genius's.

Shodaime had an advanced bloodline and created konoha with it and had the ability to bend bijju to his will can you imagine himcontrolling kyuubi he would be very tough to beat and he taught the god of shinobi saru he deserves to be on their more than kabuto or shika who are second rate ninja.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #870
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Oh. Okay. Well then I'll just go with my first reason: they're not even secondary characters.