The Genius FC - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:26 PM   #931
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Naruto is a genius he mastered a forbidden jounin level jutsu while being a academy student when people see him do it for the first time in part one their mouths drop to the floor.

He learned the rasengan in one week while it took his father 4 years minato the greatest hokage/genius/shinobi konoha ever produced maybe even in the whole entire series.

He harnessed the strongest demons chakra in very little time and is able to summon the most powerful being we have seen thus far other than the kyuubi gamabunatan. Why you ask he is the most powerful well let's see:he can use taijutsu to fight,and ninjutsu none of the other summons can do that,.
He defeated a bijju all by himself with his own summon not a person a bijju a full out shukaku the kid was only 12 years of age not to mention he beat the guy who dragged sasuke's ass all over the place.

He added his own element to rasengan something not even the fourth nor kakashi could do because it proved to difficult.

Defeated an aka twice leaving his last heart to fail due to the never and cellular damage.

Pain is starting to acknowledge that naruto is becoming very powerful and he is the biggest bad ass we have so far in the series other than yondaime.

Iruka said naruto was in the academy for 3 years straight and failed the gennin exam twice which mean he graduated at 12 as we all saw but if put his brain to use and not fooled around could have graduated at 9 years of age only other people we know that graduated earlier are itachi and kakashi..

He defeated a chunnin level ninja before even becoming one himself,it doesn't matter what you say even if mizuki was weak as you people say he was a chunnin which means he had fight in him and a non ninja shinobi beat his ass.

So yes naruto is a genius but since the story is showing him out to be a fool that rises to become great people say he isn't but if you break down what he did like i showed you,you can see that he truley is a genius.

Last edited by Hunter-Nin; 10-01-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #932
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Thanks.^_^ And yeah Naruto is a genius, but hes not the number one genius.That would be between these people:Sakura, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Sasori.Oh, and once i learn how to do that show option i will put a banner in my signiture.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #933
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

@Hunter-Nin: Dude, you're not even in this FC, :lol:.

Well, anyway, yesterday I was sort of thinking about it. I was comparing Naruto before and now. Before, he was a failure, pretty much, goofy, attention-hog, and...worthless, but when he actually had friends, he grew more determined and responsible. Now, he's a very well developed character, and he's very strong, more mature, and more caring. He's also had his ways of formulating battle tactics in Shippuden. I would say the Shippuden Naruto is capable of being a genius than the kiddie Naruto, but they're both the same, :lol:!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
Thanks.^_^ And yeah Naruto is a genius, but hes not the number one genius.That would be between these people:Sakura, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Sasori.Oh, and once i learn how to do that show option i will put a banner in my signiture.
For spoiler tags, enter this code: [spoiler="random spam"][/spoilerx]. Now, remove the X's, and this is what you get:
HEY! You got it! Now go try it!

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 10-01-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #934
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
Sakura is no were close to being a genius sure she has improved but inpart one was useless and even though she got stronger compared to her teamates she is still pretty much useless.

@sharingan lord lolz i know but i will be soon as the owner comes on.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #935
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The fact that he got beat by Naruto is proof enough he's low-tiered.
You're expressing NOTHING but opinion here. Naruto defeated everyone in his way, including Neji, who is on our genius list, and Gaara who defeated Sasuke, also on the genius status. He's also (admittedly even) more powerful than Kakashi.

Mizuki was a Chunin, it doesn't matter how low tiered he was. Remember that NONE of the Genin except Shikamaru passed the first Chunin exams? Well Mizuki passed those, making him BETTER than every single one of them. Naruto was an academy student, there's no point in trying to make that look unimpressive, it's not.
Quote:
Correction: most Chuunin didn't know of it (it was a forbidden move, remember?) and every Genin shown so far (Rookie 9) knows a C/B-level move themselves, so what's your point?
He learned it while still an Academy student.
Quote:
Naruto used Kyuubi's chakra to summon Gamabunta; that's always the case in that scenario. Beating a hulking mass is quite easy with that much chakra at your disposal.
You have no proof whatsoever that he used the Kyuubi chakra at ALL other than the end of the fight. Gaara was using Shukaku chakra the ENTIRE TIME. There's no way you can twist the fact that Naruto won the fight on his own skill, just because he has a naturally large chakra supply doesn't mean he uses the Kyuubi chakra.
Quote:
He spent weeks dude.. weeks. According to the anime at least. (Never read that manga chapter.)
I believe that according to that calendar Jiraiya had (the one with the drinks on it), it was at least a month since Naruto started his training. Since he started before Jiraiya got that calendar. Not sure if that was an actual day-to-day calendar, but I still think he took at least more than a month to supposedly master it. It wasn't even mastered because he used a cheat with the Shadow Clone technique.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #936
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I think the reason we're not willing to accept the fact that Naruto could be a genius is because of his personality and past. He's a goofy character, and never seems to take things seriously, and with his past full of failure, we never took him seriously.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #937
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

good too know my thread has sparked such a great debate lol

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #938
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hmmmm... :lol:, go rudeboynin! I'm not too much of a Naruto fan (don't judge by an avatar, :lol:, it was too cute to resist), but I see him as a genius from his progression.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #939
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I think the reason we're not willing to accept the fact that Naruto could be a genius is because of his personality and past. He's a goofy character, and never seems to take things seriously, and with his past full of failure, we never took him seriously.
His past wasn't always full of failure, though. He learned a jutsu at the start of the series that was supposed to be for ninjas of much higher rank than Naruto was. He learned a move like Rasengan in what, a week? Or mastered it? He is a genius in his own way.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #940
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Hmmmm... :lol:, go rudeboynin! I'm not too much of a Naruto fan (don't judge by an avatar, :lol:, it was too cute to resist), but I see him as a genius from his progression.
I'm not eithier, I like every character just the same but if i had too pick a fav, I would pick the 4th

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #941
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
You're expressing NOTHING but opinion here. Naruto defeated everyone in his way, including Neji, who is on our genius list, and Gaara who defeated Sasuke, also on the genius status. He's also (admittedly even) more powerful than Kakashi.
The Neji/Naruto fight is a whole 'nother conundrum I don't even want to get into.

And even though Kakashi said that Naruto has surpassed him, I think it's more in the sense that Naruto's not a better ninja than Kakashi but rather shows more potential. Because at this point in the manga, Kakashi would still defeat Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO
Mizuki was a Chunin, it doesn't matter how low tiered he was. Remember that NONE of the Genin except Shikamaru passed the first Chunin exams? Well Mizuki passed those, making him BETTER than every single one of them. Naruto was an academy student, there's no point in trying to make that look unimpressive, it's not.
Just because Shikamaru was the only one who passed does not make Mizuki better than all those who didn't. Neji, Sasuke, Gaara, Lee are all CLEARLY Chuunin+ level in those exams. Mizuki was just the once jobber who the main character has to beat up in the beginning to prove e isn't totally worthless. Hell, Mizuki probably couldn't even defeat a Genin Konohamaru. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO
He learned it while still an Academy student.
Lee learned unlocking the Gates as an Academy Student.

Neji learned to use the Jyuuken on the level of an accomplished Hyuuga as an Academy Student.

Gaara killed about a 100 sand nins as an Academy Student.

Then let's go to the non-geniuses: Ten-Ten shows un-paralleled projectile skill as an Academy Student. Hinabi is better than Hinata who's 5 years older than her.

They all learned C/B class jutsus as Academy Students or Genin, what's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO
You have no proof whatsoever that he used the Kyuubi chakra at ALL other than the end of the fight. Gaara was using Shukaku chakra the ENTIRE TIME. There's no way you can twist the fact that Naruto won the fight on his own skill, just because he has a naturally large chakra supply doesn't mean he uses the Kyuubi chakra.
During Part I, the only way Naruto could summon Gamabunta is by using the Kyuubi's chakra. His alone isn't enough.

Also, Naruto doesn't have a naturally large chakra supply. It is getting boosted all the time by the Kyuubi's chakra. So even when Naruto doesn't use it, he reaps the benefits of his own chakra being augmented permanently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO
I believe that according to that calendar Jiraiya had (the one with the drinks on it), it was at least a month since Naruto started his training. Since he started before Jiraiya got that calendar. Not sure if that was an actual day-to-day calendar, but I still think he took at least more than a month to supposedly master it. It wasn't even mastered because he used a cheat with the Shadow Clone technique.
Step Two, right? I'm pretty sure it was weeks, since they weren't gone that long on their quest to find Tsunade.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #942
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
His past wasn't always full of failure, though. He learned a jutsu at the start of the series that was supposed to be for ninjas of much higher rank than Naruto was. He learned a move like Rasengan in what, a week? Or mastered it? He is a genius in his own way.
*cough* Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough. I meant at the very beginning of the series. Sakura proved to be really smart, Sasuke really talented, and then there was Naruto, who was a *really* (:lol:, sorry, just had to throw that in there) main character. In my view, he gained the potential of a genius through hard work and determination, which actually paid off, a lot. Not just specifically in one area like Lee, but, like, in EVERYTHING, :lol:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
I'm not eithier, I like every character just the same but if i had too pick a fav, I would pick the 4th
...who happens to be Naruto's father... :lol:, just kidding. I know whatcha mean.
Quote:
The Neji/Naruto fight is a whole 'nother conundrum I don't even want to get into.
Oh, yes, that's one thing that you can't compare Naruto with, like saying that *suppose* Neji couldn't beat, hmmm, suppose Sasuke? but Naruto could, and Neji couldn't beat Naruto, that wouldn't mean that Neji was weak. Good point there, Trey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Hell, Mizuki probably couldn't even defeat a Genin Konohamaru. >.>
Who, as we all should hopefully know, is not a genius, :lol:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Step Two, right? I'm pretty sure it was weeks, since they weren't gone that long on their quest to find Tsunade.
I think it was pretty long.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #943
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Yeah I agree with this.

Naruto may not be able to grasp the theoretical idea of jutsus, but through his constant training and relentless stamina he is able to learn techniques very quickly. Like, his body is genius-worthy but his mind isn't. xD Well, his emotional maturity is quite noteworthy, so I'm NOT implying that he's stupid or anything.

And by using kage bushin, it doesn't matter if he's a genius or not. xD He gains years of training in weeks (months, not sure on the specifics).

Anyway, I'm really enjoying Anti and Trey's debate. ^.^ Both have great points.
And I'll be able to be more active within a week or so. *sighs in relief* College's finally slowing down again. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #944
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Naruto may not be able to grasp the theoretical idea of jutsus, but through his constant training and relentless stamina he is able to learn techniques very quickly. Like, his body is genius-worthy but his mind isn't. xD Well, his emotional maturity is quite noteworthy, so I'm NOT implying that he's stupid or anything.
I think he's developed his mind to a point where it's somewhat genius-worthy. Such as, hmmm, the Hidan and Kakuzu arc? He displayed an unusual version of himself: one that actually thought before acting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
And I'll be able to be more active within a week or so. *sighs in relief* College's finally slowing down again. xD
Yay! My grading period ends next Friday, so that'll be a relief.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 10-03-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #945
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
Like, his body is genius-worthy but his mind isn't
Wow, this is like, the best sentence in this whole thread/club. That puts Naruto's whole being into perspective. Good shit, yo.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote