The Genius FC - Page 69 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:15 AM   #1021
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

This week I have an exam and my american history writing assignment is due in two weeks, so I'll be focused on all that for now. xD

But that's around the time you'll have more access to the internet, right Shrike? So we could start the writing process then. ^^
(and fuck yah for your SasuSaku siggy <33 *_*) xD

SL, if you want to help out still let me know and the three of us can arrange some times to be on MSN. And if Trey still wants to contribute, then he can just post and say so whenever he checks the fc. <3 If it comes down to it though, I don't mind working with Shrike and having Anti as the beta-reader. *shrugs*

Saurtobi was a genius. And I thought he was already on our list... lol *goes to check*
Yeah he is. xD Unless that's not what you were referring to...

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 10-23-2007 at 05:16 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #1022
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
This week I have an exam and my american history writing assignment is due in two weeks, so I'll be focused on all that for now. xD
Hokai ;D

Quote:
But that's around the time you'll have more access to the internet, right Shrike? So we could start the writing process then. ^^
(and fuck yah for your SasuSaku siggy <33 *_*) xD
Yeah, that's right. We can start doing the early chapters then already.
And thanks <3

Quote:
SL, if you want to help out still let me know and the three of us can arrange some times to be on MSN. And if Trey still wants to contribute, then he can just post and say so whenever he checks the fc. <3 If it comes down to it though, I don't mind working with Shrike and having Anti as the beta-reader. *shrugs*
The more, the merrier =)
I don't mind writing it with you only either, though.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:24 PM   #1023
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

hi, id like to join this fc... i think its awesome that someone started a fc dedicated to the genius of naruto characters.
redkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #1024
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I still don't understand why Shino's not a genius. Is it because he's a neglected character?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:04 AM   #1025
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Yeah. That's probably it. I personally think that he's a genius. But we never see what he is really capable of, so we can't really tell.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:08 AM   #1026
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Because I think he did pretty well in the Chuunin Exams, but we never got to see his fight with Kankuro...I think...

EDIT: I also think Pein can be a genius, despite his crappy plans.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 10-27-2007 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #1027
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

he's a lunatic. there's a difference between genius and craziness.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:46 AM   #1028
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

?

He's a talented lunatic, then!

But remember - he mastered all of the chakra natures and was successfully able to use them when he was 10. I think that's pure talent right there.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #1029
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

no. that is the Rin'negan right there. It was easy for him. See, he was seemingly able to do all of this from the beginning. The difference between him and Itachi is that the sharingan is not able to be activated from birth. It seems that the Rin'negan is.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:11 PM   #1030
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hmmm...

What about the Byakugan? It just naturally happens, right? Pein didn't know about the Rinnegan (I think) until he used it on that Iwanin.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #1031
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

but the clarity and range of the byakugan is dependant on skill, as is the taijutsu that goes along with it.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:21 PM   #1032
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
The more, the merrier =)
I don't mind writing it with you only either, though.
^__^ I still need to read the bios again xD

SL, do you still want to write on the fanfic? Let me know sweetums. (o.O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I still don't understand why Shino's not a genius. Is it because he's a neglected character?
T.T I wanted Shino...

I also shared a post that compared Shino's fight with Kankuro and Sasuke's with Deidara. It's surprising how similar Shino and Sasuke's tactics were in those fights. I personally thought it was funny since Sasuke's 15 during his and Shino was 12. xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
but the clarity and range of the byakugan is dependant on skill, as is the taijutsu that goes along with it.
I'd say we wait a bit and see if more info is revealed concerning the Rin'negan and Pein. As of right now I'm leaning towards him being a genius, though.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #1033
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
SL, do you still want to write on the fanfic? Let me know sweetums. (o.O)
On second thought, I'm not too sure. I think I'll be too busy, like now. (I need to make a pretty number book for first-graders about the American Revolution. We had, like, four weeks to make it, and it's due Wednesday... I picked the perfect week to start it. )

And there are also certain parts of the day I'm not available, too...
I think we'll see, but I'm leaning towards a negative... Plus I've got The Diary of Anne Frank to start, too... :-\

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
T.T I wanted Shino...

I also shared a post that compared Shino's fight with Kankuro and Sasuke's with Deidara. It's surprising how similar Shino and Sasuke's tactics were in those fights. I personally thought it was funny since Sasuke's 15 during his and Shino was 12. xDD
Really? I didn't see that fight. (Maybe I was too preoccupied with watching the Bijuu's fight. )

I haven't exactly seen Shino down before, because he's only been in two fights. In the Preliminary fight, he didn't even have a scratch on him, but I remember how his dad had to come unpoison him or something.

I'm all for a 'yeah' on Shino...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:43 PM   #1034
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkyuubi View Post
hi, id like to join this fc... i think its awesome that someone started a fc dedicated to the genius of naruto characters.
Welcome.
Don't find it strange that someone answered after such a long time, this forum is not really active that much =/
I hope we will all have much more frequent discussions after the start of the new school year is over. I guess people will have more time then =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
On second thought, I'm not too sure. I think I'll be too busy, like now. (I need to make a pretty number book for first-graders about the American Revolution. We had, like, four weeks to make it, and it's due Wednesday... I picked the perfect week to start it. )

And there are also certain parts of the day I'm not available, too...
I think we'll see, but I'm leaning towards a negative... Plus I've got The Diary of Anne Frank to start, too... :-\
No problems, SL.

UT, PM me when you can, I need to talk to you.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #1035
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Anyways...new topic, umm...

What does everyone think about Shino and Pein being geniuses?