The Genius FC - Page 70 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:13 PM   #1036
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Pain's definately a genius. He mastered all the five elements plus an extra one that we don't even know about (I don't know what Kishi was thinking about when he added in an extra element, but hey). Shino, on the other hand, could be considered as a genius, but not the type like Neji or Sasuke, but more like Shikamaru or Kakashi who are great strategists. That's my opinion...

[

Last edited by Nexus; 10-30-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #1037
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Give some examples of why Shino should be considered a genius. I know Naruto and a few others are in future consideration, not so sure about Shino. As for Pein, yeah. He's definitely genius material, but that's just based on his abilities. Not character. Let's hope he shows some genius stuff during his current fight, eh?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #1038
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, I say that fight between him and Dosu showed me that he could have what it takes to be a genius. He analyzed Dosu's movements and attacks, and responded accordingly to the point where Dosu was just out of options. Also, he did it without using much effort.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #1039
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

That doesn't make Shino a genius. That makes him the worse possible opponent for Dosu. Also take into account that Dosu was injured due to Sasuke being on Oro juice earlier.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #1040
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Give some examples of why Shino should be considered a genius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
T.T I wanted Shino...

I also shared a post that compared Shino's fight with Kankuro and Sasuke's with Deidara. It's surprising how similar Shino and Sasuke's tactics were in those fights. I personally thought it was funny since Sasuke's 15 during his and Shino was 12. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, I say that fight between him and Dosu showed me that he could have what it takes to be a genius. He analyzed Dosu's movements and attacks, and responded accordingly to the point where Dosu was just out of options. Also, he did it without using much effort.
Zaku. 8D
Quote:
That doesn't make Shino a genius. That makes him the worse possible opponent for Dosu. Also take into account that Dosu was injured due to Sasuke being on Oro juice earlier.
Zaku. 8D

And yes it does, sort of. Zaku was one of Orochimaru's more talented Genin. Sure, his most powerful weapon was his arms, which were killed by Sasuke, but he still pulled off a powerful move, which Shino plugged up. And like Nexus said, Shino did it with much ease.

Is it because he's a neglected character? So was Shikamaru, until he fought Hidan. Shino is just like Shikamaru in terms of thinking ahead to get the upper hand on an enemy. Which makes me wonder how he would have done if he was on the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

Oh yes, he was also the second choice Shikamaru made for the team, but that might have also been because his house was closer... *ponders*
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:06 PM   #1041
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I...don't know. We can't really use his fight against Zaku, even though it was one of his very few fights. He fought someone who was basically inferior to him in every way, and on top of that, he was seriously injured by Sasuke earlier. Shino was set up to be better for that fight. I'd rather see Shino take on someone whom he'd have to try against.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:12 PM   #1042
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Pain's definately a genius. He mastered all the five elements plus an extra one that we don't even know about (I don't know what Kishi was thinking about when he added in an extra element, but hey). Shino, on the other hand, could be considered as a genius, but not the type like Neji or Sasuke, but more like Shikamaru or Kakashi who are great strategists. That's my opinion...
so what if he mastered all 6 elements? it's all due to his rin'negan. We don't know at all if this took any skill. And who says he's smart? To be genius, it's a prerequisite to be smart. All we've seen is that he is a very powerful LUNATIC.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:13 PM   #1043
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
I...don't know. We can't really use his fight against Zaku, even though it was one of his very few fights. He fought someone who was basically inferior to him in every way, and on top of that, he was seriously injured by Sasuke earlier. Shino was set up to be better for that fight. I'd rather see Shino take on someone whom he'd have to try against.
...that's not a filler... 8-)

His fight against Kankuro was pretty good, too. Except the part where he accidentally inhaled the poison, he took that fight pretty well...strategically.

He can be our GIW, Genius in Waiting. 8D

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
so what if he mastered all 6 elements? it's all due to his rin'negan. We don't know at all if this took any skill.
Why does his special ability matter? That just makes him more powerful. And if he learned all 6 elements and used them all, that's skill right there, whether he used his eyes or not. Sasuke learned the Chidori due to his Sharingan (correct me if I'm wrong), right? I don't think we should try blaming kekkei genkai for geniusity. (That would make a nice word, )
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
And who says he's smart? To be genius, it's a prerequisite to be smart. All we've seen is that he is a very powerful LUNATIC.
So, um, are you trying to imply Pein isn't smart? I didn't get that part, sorry.

When you say lunatic, I'm with you there, but IMO, that's not all that he is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979
As for Pein, yeah. He's definitely genius material, but that's just based on his abilities. Not character. Let's hope he shows some genius stuff during his current fight, eh?
Character?

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 10-30-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #1044
MikeyM1979
Hokage

lol Genius in waiting.

You know, maybe we should begin compiling a list of potential future geniuses, and re-evaluate the current ones.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #1045
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sasuke
Itachi
Kimimaro
Orochimaru
Kakashi
Neji
Tsunade
Shikamaru
Kabuto
Sasori
Sarutobi
Haku
Namikaze Minato

There are our current geniuses. (See, now you don't have to go back to the first page, do you? 8D)
Quote:
You know, maybe we should begin compiling a list of potential future geniuses, and re-evaluate the current ones.
Umm...say again?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM   #1046
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Sasuke
Itachi
Kimimaro
Orochimaru
Kakashi
Neji
Tsunade
Shikamaru
Kabuto
Sasori
Sarutobi
Haku
Namikaze Minato

There are our current geniuses. (See, now you don't have to go back to the first page, do you? 8D)
Why, thank you ma'am. ^_^

Quote:
Umm...say again?
We should go through our current list and see if they truly qualify as geniuses. Maybe. Then maybe make a short list of names we're to consider for the list later on.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:29 PM   #1047
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Why, thank you ma'am. ^_^
Dou itashimashite.

Quote:
We should go through our current list and see if they truly qualify as geniuses. Maybe. Then maybe make a short list of names we're to consider for the list later on.
*nods* Okay.

So, um, people who were noted as geniuses in the series and have proved that "truly qualify as geniuses", right?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #1048
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Dou itashimashite.
Did you just say, duh, Itachi is mah shit?

Quote:
*nods* Okay.

So, um, people who were noted as geniuses in the series and have proved that "truly qualify as geniuses", right?
Yep, but also list future candidates.

Pain
Naruto

^So far, for the future consideration.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #1049
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textbook, Adventures in Japanese 1
doo (also ''dou'') itashimashite is Japanese for the English "You're welcome!"
Candidate: Shino, Pein

About Shikamaru and Kabuto, well, they were never confirmed as geniuses in the series, and their abilities are a little below genius level, I think. They should be taken into consideration.

Kakashi is a genius for sure, and so are Itachi and Orochimaru. Sasuke is quoted a genius many times, but his geniusity (I think geniosity sounds better...) isn't quite at the level where Itachi and Orochimaru (and Kakashi) are. Ditto Neji...

I'll get back to the list later...
Old 10-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #1050
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

what about Jiraiya? he's really powerful, rather smart, and is a master in seals. I can't believe he's not part of the list.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote