The Genius FC - Page 71 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:08 AM   #1051
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
what about Jiraiya? he's really powerful, rather smart, and is a master in seals. I can't believe he's not part of the list.
Jiraiya isn't on the list because it took plenty of hardwork and dedication on his behalf to acquire all the jutsus and knowledge that he has. I really can't say the same about the people that are on the list.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2007, 06:23 AM   #1052
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

but it took skill also. It's not like Tsunade gained her medical skills overnight.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:08 AM   #1053
kennyboiz
Genin

kennyboiz is an unknown quantity at this point

hey can i join your FC

Proud members for these following FC's
Proud member of The Naruto Shippuden FC

Proud member of the Kekkei Genkei FC

Proud member of the Avatar: The last airbender FC

kennyboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #1054
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
but it took skill also. It's not like Tsunade gained her medical skills overnight.
Jiraiya's more of a hardworking genius. He had to work hard to do what he could. Tsunade, I believe, didn't have to work as hard as him. (After all, she was the Shodaime's...granddaughter?) Think Jiraiya, then Kakashi. Kakashi got all of his skills easily, and he even made up his own jutsu.

I would like to say that Jiraiya is like Naruto in terms of why he's not really a genius, but... Hmmm... Naruto is a hardworker, Jiraiya is a hardworker. Jiraiya is overly talented in his later years, ditto Naruto. This...hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboiz View Post
hey can i join your FC
'course you can. You're officially official when a co-owner/owner approves you and adds you to the list.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:43 AM   #1055
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

^ id have to agree with u about jiraiya, my first impulse however was to disagree. I didnt think he was a genius because jiraiya is quite old after all, and most of his skills were just simply acquired with time- which has no implication of genius itself, while he was younger there were several shinobi who had already matched or surpassed his level... but on further consideration, ive realized he is in fact a genius of sorts, not by his talent for his ninja arts, but for the ability he has to be a great teacher- and, as we all know, teaching skills to others takes planning, foresight, patience, intellect and genius. So for that reason, i think he deserves a spot.

Okay, Does being lazy disqualify you as being genius??? Because if it doesnt then shikamaru should definitely be on the list! He has unlimited potential, and undoubtedly if he put all of his effort into it, im sure he could be one of the greatest shinobi around. Other characters in Naruto also see this potential in him, Shika is most def a genius... just a lazy genius thats all.

- thanks for the membership
redkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #1056
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

*cough* He is on the list.
EDIT: I'll edit this with more info, I'm running out of time.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #1057
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Last time I checked, as Sharingan Lord said, Shikamaru was on the list. Although the bit of if he put his all, then he could be one of the greatest is a bit of a stretch.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #1058
redkyuubi
Genin

ohhhh!!! (blushes) he's on the list huh?....haha sorry for the mix up

but anyways^ why is it a bit of a stretch? although he may not have the superior physical prowess or ninjutsu ability, his capacity for foresight is amazing and truly surpasses all others. Its strategy that wins battles, my friend, not power.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:53 PM   #1059
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

So you're implying that Shikamaru is more intelligent than ALL others? You realize you're including all other known geniuses.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:07 AM   #1060
redkyuubi
Genin

oh no no, not at all. I never said he was more intelligent, i said his capacity for foresight was great- there is a difference. Because of this ability it makes him a superior strategist and therefore a very formidable opponent. Even if he were to go up against someone way more powerful than him, he could use this ability to out maneuver them and ultimately win the battle- if you know every move your opponent is going to make, then avoiding injury, attacking and defending becomes a matter of child's play (this is all, of course, based on the scenario where he is using his full potential, and not being the lazy bastard he usually is).
Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #1061
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Ah, I see.

Still, even at his best, I doubt he could pull off a strategic plan against ninjas like Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Minato.....
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #1062
Uchiha Killer
Missing-Nin

Uchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enough

Shikamru is smar tbut not on a level like yondaime a man who creates ninjutsu which are the most powerful in the shinobi world i=has an intelect nobody from this time can top sandaime jiraiya itachi are all the same as is orohimaru.
Uchiha Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #1063
redkyuubi
Genin

damn ur fast, mikey.

as for minato, im not quite sure if he could out maneuver him either- minato was gifted with foresight as well and simply because we dont know that much about his character, but as far as oro and jiraiya- i dont doubt at all that he could out maneuver them at his best. Jiraiya of course, he would simply assess the situation, taking into account the type of attacks he's prone to using and devise a plan based on that information, same goes for oro- at his best, and assuming he had info on their attack types and so on- it wouldnt be that hard for him at all.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:19 AM   #1064
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Wait wait, are you saying at his best, Shikamaru could devise a successful plan against a healthy Orochimaru, and a serious Jiraiya?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #1065
redkyuubi
Genin

Yes. I am. At his best, which none of us have seen yet, may i remind you...