The Genius FC - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #1081
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Oh wow.. o.o Lotsa discussion I see.

Keep it up <333

Shrike PM me soon, plz. Next weekend I think we can start on the fanfic and I'd like to start planning a little beforehand. ^_^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #1082
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

What a heated discussion going on back there! 8D

Well, anyway, about Shikamaru...I don't know... I didn't like the fact that he was a genius simply because he was a procrastinator, and I thought that just because he's a good strategist doesn't mean he's considerable for a genius. But, you know, not exactly knowing what a genius really is doesn't help the debate. So I'm out.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #1083
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Great discussion, guys.

I can't help but giggle at the whole, Shikamaru + time to plan bit. I know he's a great strategist and very intelligent (and clever, by breaking his finger to break out of Tayuya's genjutsu), but Shikamaru isn't Batman.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:54 AM   #1084
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Sorry for not being here when something like a good discussion is happening guys D:
I am really busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Oh wow.. o.o Lotsa discussion I see.

Keep it up <333

Shrike PM me soon, plz. Next weekend I think we can start on the fanfic and I'd like to start planning a little beforehand. ^_^
PMd =)
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:47 PM   #1085
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I can't help but giggle at the whole, Shikamaru + time to plan bit. I know he's a great strategist and very intelligent (and clever, by breaking his finger to break out of Tayuya's genjutsu), but Shikamaru isn't Batman.
Mikey giggles?

See, there's just something about Shikamaru that doesn't seem right. I can't exactly put my finger on it...
Old 11-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #1086
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Is it that he has nothing at his disposal but his strategic mind and some shadow bind jutsus?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #1087
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I mean, he's really smart and all; his IQ is above, like, "above average", isn't it? (I was told that 150-200 was above average, and that 200 was the max. Asuma tricked Shikamaru into this IQ kind of game and it turned out it was, like, above 200; correct me if I'm wrong.) He's an awesome strategist, too, and a good leader. It could have been his fight with Tayuya that kind of, well, had me lose interest in him. (Temari had to come save him; I think that's kind of sad. Don't get me wrong, Temari's, like, an awesome kunoichi and all, but...well, basically, he got beat by a girl and a girl had to come save him.) His fight with Hidan was pretty good, though, but...

Like I said, I can't exactly put my finger on it. It could be the fact that, like Mikey said, he doesn't have a lot of variety in terms of jutsu, and he can only rely on his shadowy stuff and his head. I'm not exactly sure.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #1088
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

waaaaaaaaa?Genius Fc seems dying!
What is wrong peeps?

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #1089
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

School, and Shikamaru.
Welcome back, Kaine.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #1090
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

not exactly back I will become lost for more time after the weekend...
I know it is that bad...Hnag in the SL and try to revive this fc with the tothers while I go missing

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:26 PM   #1091
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

On a real IQ scale, 130 is considered genius level.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #1092
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Well, Shikamaru is a genius when it comes to strategys and leading stuff. And I'm not sure if this is true, but I think that anyone who can make up their own jutsu is a genius, but I could be wrong because both Shikamaru might not have created that sewing jutsu, and making a jutsu doesn't consider you as a genius. Though Shikamru only has shadow techniques, hes still a genius, but I'm a little confused on what to say because I'm not sure if saying that he only has that one jutsu makes him a non-genius is right or not. (for anyone confused, srry.)

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #1093
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Is Sai on the list, because he should be. He was called the best in his age group by Danzo, we've seen what he can do with his insane (Genius) art skills, and he seems rather smart, to make a simple argument.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #1094
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I don't know about Sai, we really haven't seen what he can do yet. Like, to his full potential.

By the way, I wonder where he is right now...
Old 11-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #1095
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I don't think that Sai should be on the list (if he is) as he hasn't prove to me why he should be. I wasn't sure about this, but Pain's on the list, right?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote