The Genius FC - Page 86 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #1276
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

New Topic:
Which confirmed genuisess have the potential to become a legend? This only apply to the geniusess that aren't legends already (Orochimaru, for example).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #1277
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

I say shikamaru, and not just because I'm a fan. I think Shika and Sasuke have a very good chance.

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #1278
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
New Topic:
Which confirmed genuisess have the potential to become a legend? This only apply to the geniusess that aren't legends already (Orochimaru, for example).
Sasuke, for sure.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #1279
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Well Kakashi is already a legend so ... Suske

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #1280
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
New Topic:
Sasuke.
And is Kakashi one?
Because he'd be another one.
I think he is already one, though.

And Shrike - I, for one, don't mind. It was just a one-time thing, and I'm not the type who writes fanfictions based off official works.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #1281
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Can I join?

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #1282
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

I'm bringing this thread back so YEAH! ... I'm sure you may be able to this FC

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #1283
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Of course you can join, Sasuke. Grab a banner, optional, and you're set to go. We're talking about this right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus
New Topic:
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #1284
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Hm. Potential genius legends?

Sasuke: He's an obvious choice. His non-MS Sharingan withstood half of Itachi's MS arsenal, and well, I do truly believe he's destined to become an Uchiha legend.

Kakashi: He's already semi-legendary. Sure, he's not dubbed a Sannin, but damn near the entire ninja world knows of the copy cat ninja.

Neji: I think he's going to be a legend, but only amongst the taijutsu crowd/Hyuuga clan.

Shikamaru: His intelligence is great. I think we've only gotten a taste of things to come from this genius.

Sarutobi: He's a legend in my book, if only for being the God of Shinobi, and having sacrificed his life to defend the entire village.

Minato: He's already pretty legendary, I see Sarutobi was one, so I don't see why Yondaime wouldn't be considered one.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:25 AM   #1285
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

Nexus it looks lik we're enemys my color's red

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:53 AM   #1286
Harrada
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Hm. Potential genius legends?

Sasuke: He's an obvious choice. His non-MS Sharingan withstood half of Itachi's MS arsenal, and well, I do truly believe he's destined to become an Uchiha legend.

Kakashi: He's already semi-legendary. Sure, he's not dubbed a Sannin, but damn near the entire ninja world knows of the copy cat ninja.

Neji: I think he's going to be a legend, but only amongst the taijutsu crowd/Hyuuga clan.

Shikamaru: His intelligence is great. I think we've only gotten a taste of things to come from this genius.

Sarutobi: He's a legend in my book, if only for being the God of Shinobi, and having sacrificed his life to defend the entire village.

Minato: He's already pretty legendary, I see Sarutobi was one, so I don't see why Yondaime wouldn't be considered one.
enough said

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 02-15-2008, 01:56 AM   #1287
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrada View Post
enough said
yeah your rite

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:07 AM   #1288
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

indeed! That was quite the detailed explanation! ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Old 02-27-2008, 03:17 AM   #1289
Harrada
Jounin

so... new topic?

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 02-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #1290
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Who do you think has the most strategic genius?

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!