The Second Annual NL Choice Awards - Winners - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > NL Awards Voting

NL Awards Voting Vote for the winners of the first annual Naruto Lounge forum awards!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #16
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Second Annual NL Choice Awards - Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
FUK....We get nothing?! No title change?! Just NOTHING?!

This is madness! This is...

(someone finish it up for me)
SPARTA?! o_O

Congrats to the winners. Too bad no prize though =]

Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #17
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I saw how Shino kind of inserted himself into every positive category for nominees, you sly dog.

Anyways, congrats everybody.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #18
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

winning any of these is sorta like being the most intellectual kid with down syndrome or funniest member with down syndrome etc ... not really a great honor
Old 07-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #19
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

booo, bad form! i'm not even on that list!

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #20
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

you should be happy about that

well congrats to our ..... "winners" nonetheless
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #21
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Not sure what this is about but congrats to everyone anyway.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:13 PM   #22
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Next year me name will be there. Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:15 PM   #23
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Ive seen 6_naruto_6 designs and they are amazing he deserves the award

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
Old 07-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #24
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Atleast a title change...
Old 07-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #25
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, that should have been done

glad to know most of my votes were beneficial for some of the winners

Last edited by EJ; 07-07-2007 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:22 AM   #26
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I say the winners get title-change privileges. Thats just a suggestion.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #27
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

^ I second that FreshGrease

OMG I AM TEH 1337 IN POSTS
Old 07-07-2007, 03:08 AM   #28
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

^
Third .
Old 07-07-2007, 03:11 AM   #29
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

make me as fourth ...

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 07-07-2007, 05:18 AM   #30
Kyoko-_**
Special Jounin

Location: On a little floating dot in a place called space...
Kyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant future

fifth............. no questions asked...........

Closed Thread