Lost Soul - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 07-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #1
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lost Soul

The following is my first fanfic, and is updated daily. If I fail to update, it is because I'm at a party that day, on vacation, and/or my face was ripped off and I'm in a hospital battling for my life.

On with the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters. This is my first fanfic, so starts off pretty poorly. r&r please

Chapter 1 The Fight

Kakashi looked at the longhaired kid with doubt, this guy can't be much of an opponent. Eyeing his own pouch, the ninja had an urgent desire to read his book. Kakashi took his book out, opened it to page seventy-six, and gave the command "Hajumae!"

With that command the fight began, Kiyoshi and the two preteens by his side were supposed to get the bells away from Kakashi sensei. Kiyoshi was rather confused about whether Kakashi really meant for them to start their attacks or not. The two kids charged at Kakashi blindly, thinking that this would be a breeze. The blonde teen had no choice but to charge in with them. When they reached him, they grabbed for the bells and pulled them off with Kakashi still reading the book. Which followed by them jumping around and cheering. Kiyoshi was rather confused by what just happened, the fact that it was too easy haunted his mind, making him really cautious.

"Get away from there!" screamed Kiyoshi as the kids stopped to look at him in triumph.

"Haha, you're the one who's going to be tied up Kiyoshi!" still unaware that the task they just completed went too smoothly to be true.

All of a sudden, Kakashi and the bells disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He was using a clone technique to make two clones of himself and disguise them into bells. The kids stood and stared at their empty hands in awe, they fell into his trap.

"Oh no" whispered Kiyoshi, as he activated his blood time limit. "Get over here, now!" the kids complied and rushed over to him. In an instant he tackled them out of the way right before Kakashi’s hands reached up from the underground.

"What did you do that for?!!" screamed one of the kids lying on the floor. Kiyoshi did nothing but point in the direction of the two holes in the ground to reply.

All of a sudden, the ground began to shake and he screamed, "We have to move! Run like you never ran before!" The three of them ran as fast as they could towards the forest nearby. Seconds later, huge columns of water broke out from the underground, one after the other trying to toss them up into the air. "Your left! Coming from the right! Duck!", the kids did everything he said, and managed to evade every attack Kakashi had thrown at them.

One of the kids took the glove off of one of his hands and screamed, "Jump!" Kiyoshi picked up the other kid and jumped. The boy, with the combination of 5 hand seals pointed all his fingers at an incoming attack, and a bold of lightning came out spreading through the water, following the wet trail back to the source of it.

An explosion came from the ground as Kakashi flew out, with a graceful landing he didn't lift an eye, but continued to read his book. "Your lightning can't do anything to me on that level, you still have much to learn about your element..." He was going to continue lecturing the boy, but got interrupted by a scene in the book, and started giggling.

"Are you really a teacher? You seem to me like a man who still can't get over the fact that he's over 18." suggested Kiyoshi with a taunt, to which Kakashi said nothing seeing as he was too much into the book. The kids charged again, and Kiyoshi screamed "No, come back!" to which they responded accordingly, remembering what happened last time they attacked blindly. He whispered to them, "we need a plan, retreat for now, we still have lots of time to get those bells." then he threw a smoke bomb, and the three of them disappeared.

"I guess i can sit down now" said Kakashi into the void, calmly turned around and headed towards the nearest tree, still reading.

"Do you know what airborne fighting is?" to which both kids shook their heads "That was a pretty stupid question seeing as I am the one who invented it, and therefore the only one who knows how to use it" Their eyes started twitching at what he just said to them. "Never mind that, here's what it is, it's basic hand to hand combat, designed for assault, evasion and flexibility all at the same time." This got them interested; he continued "furthermore, it becomes even more effective when you have more opponents." With that, the hope in their eyes faded, and their smiles disappeared. "So we'll have to tweak this combat slightly to work to our advantage. The basic idea is to use the opponents as the ground you stand on, but rather than standing, they're repeated kicks entering the opponent's vital points. this way, you have more possibilities for movements in mid air, and all four of your limbs are attacking, i guess the easiest way to explain it, fighting without touching the ground."

The kids were now definitely into the idea of Kiyoshi being the leader. he was stopping the mission to teach them techniques of his own. "Since there are three of us, and only one of him, my technique would only benefit him, so we have to use this technique and teamwork together." The kids groaned and looked in all directions but his. "yes.. the dreadful t-word. But here's the best part of it... it looks cool!" There was a small silence, the kids didn't know what to make of the blond in front of them, to consider him mature or still childish. "Anyways, what we'll have to do is attack him, and support eachother in midair while doing so. Lets go practice on that tree over there." The three of them went towards a tree and started their training.

Eleven hours had passed, and it was night. Kakashi nodded off, with the book covering his face. The group looked from afar, and Kiyoshi decided to use the group's new skill as a last resort. "We're going to try to get the bells, be quiet."

"But what about our technique? I want to try it out" whined the shorter kid.

"That's a last resort. And remember, if it comes to that, do not aim for vital spots, he's out friend, and we have no reason to hurt him."

"Alright, lets go" said the taller kid.

As they were sneaking up, he turned his blood limit on again, and they asked him what's happening to his eyes, to which he replied with the index finger to his lips signaling them to be quiet. They can't be too careful with an opponent like Kakashi. As they reached him, one of the kids attempted an approach, several seconds later, with an alarmed face Kiyoshi pulled the kid away as he let out an "Eek!” A trap went off, and a noose got pulled up catching nothing. That noose could've been wrapped around the kid's ankle and Kakashi would've woken up. Still, Kakashi woke up because of the "eek" the kid had released, and was startled to see glowing green eyes in the dark.

Frozen, as if villains caught in their act, the trio stood still (with the kid still dangling from Kiyoshi's arms), observing Kakashi. Without any concern for the surroundings, Kakashi yawned and stretched his arms out sideways, still sitting. He smacked his lips and folded his arms on his laps.

"well what're you waiting for?" asked Kakashi, to which Kiyoshi had no answer to.

Kiyoshi thought to himself "how can someone be so calm? especially after being nearly snuck up on, furthermore, being so oblivious to the surrounding opponents.

The whole group stared in shock thinking the same thing. "Well, if you're not going to do anything, I guess I’ll have to" said Kakashi rubbing his eye, picking up his book, and getting up.

Suddenly, without a warning Kakashi attempted to tackle Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi Rolled over backwards with a grunt supporting Kakashi's weight with all four of his limbs and tossing him in the opposite direction.

Kakashi landed once again gracefully and without effort, but was a bit surprised to see that this kid could fight, the same kid that he once thought of being incapable of completing a simple task of boiling a pot of tea.

This time, the fight truly began, the group attacked in a formation that Kakashi was unfamiliar with, and using a fighting style which the masked ninja had never seen before.

The fight went on for three hours, and eventually Kiyoshi and the group had to retreat once again. He was very disappointed, they had lost a perfect opportunity to complete the mission, and furthermore, Kakashi now examined Kiyoshi's Blood limit, They were at a disadvantage. This time, he asked them what they could do, the smaller kid said he could cast a very nice genjutsu, but wouldn't be very effective against someone of Kakashi's caliber. The taller kid said that he knew his lightning technique and had potentially good aim with kunai and shurikens. Kiyoshi considered this, came up with a plan, and briefed his team on what to do.

Last edited by silencer299; 07-23-2007 at 02:29 PM.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
silencer299
Genin

Re: Lost Soul

Several hours passed, and they now only had an hour left to get the bells. It was the morning and Kakashi was reading his book again, from the beginning, for the third time, and occasionally slapping himself to stay awake considering what happened last time he dosed off.

The attack came using one of the wise man's rules; Kakashi saw a flag coming out of the forest with fingers peeking out over the top, the rest of the body hidden behind it, at which he became slightly ignorant chuckling lightly. Only seconds later he realized what had happened, he was caught in a beginner's genjutsu. He quickly brought his arms together, formed a seal and said "release!" only to see two kunai already airborne meters away from him traveling at a ridiculous speed. He quickly realized what the point of this attack was; to separate him from the bells. The kunai tips caught the tiny rings that connected the bells to the ribbons on Kakashi's belt. The kunai tore the bells off, flying into the distance. Now was the test of agility, Kiyoshi was racing the copy ninja to retrieve the bells.

Kakashi removed the mask from his second eye to prepare for combat. The bells were impaled to a tree, when the two blood limit users had arrived. Kiyoshi reached for the bells, but Kakashi grabbed his hand, the process repeated with Kiyoshi's left hand.

Kakashi's grip tightened and he attempted to flip Kiyoshi over himself.

As Kiyoshi was flying upside down over Kakashi who was still hanging on to him, he tucked his left leg in, and spread his right leg out to the side to kick himself off a tree. This threw Kakashi's attack out of proportion and they both landed in an awkward position.

They were connected by the hands, leaning on eachother in an upside down manner, forming a bridge. Kiyoshi decided to go with the flow and gripped onto Kakashi's wrists as the ninja did to his. They flipped over a few times in mid air, hands still connected, and landed in nekoashi-dachi (cat stance). Since their hands were occupied they couldn't form seals, and had to fight with only their feet, and this worked to Kiyoshi's advantage, so just in case Kakashi would try to abandon the situation he binded their hands with chakra.

The two kids were running to aid Kiyoshi, who was in battle about two Kilometers away.

The younger kid kept whining "Why did you have to throw the kunai so hard, now we'll be tired and useless once we get there."

The second kid considered this, stopped running and replied "you're right, slow down, we need to conserve energy."

Younger boy was worried about Kiyoshi though "do you think he'll be alright?"

"yeah, we'll be there soon enough" said the taller kid without considering the amount of time they have left; only 12 minutes left to retrieve the bells or else they fail.

Kakashi has already seen through Kiyoshi's blood limit, and after observation he came to the conclusion that Kiyoshi had only unlocked the first stage of his power. He also figured out what it was, even calculated how much into the future the teen could see. He was at a disadvantage, his Sharingan could only give him high reflexes which at this short range wasn't too effective for combat, his memorizing skill didn't work too well seeing that he couldn't get too many chances to get a lock on from his previous fight, his only option was to use the his genjutsu, because he wouldn't dare use his Mangeky[= Sharingan, not in a situation like this.

He cast the Genjutsu not knowing what would happen, but what actually happened was Kiyoshi's mind split into two, which he practiced with using the dual Kodachis, Kakashi did not foresee this, and therefore had to break Kiyoshi's chakra connection with his own chakra, which would take two times as much because he was putting it in the offence.

Kiyoshi grinned at Kakashi's failure to use his Genjutsu, but was a bit surprised to see Kakashi trying to back out of the bind. He felt His chakra connection weakening so he pumped more into it. He was surprised at how much power Kakashi had, it takes two times the amount of chakra to put on the offensive than defensive, and yet, Kakashi is overpowering him. The blue glow around their connected hands grew bigger and brighter, until there was a big explosion. They both flew back seventeen meters, slid across the ground scarring the ground's grassy texture. Kiyoshi stood there slightly slouched, and panting, where as Kakashi was standing up straight with no worries about catching his breath.

Then Kiyoshi's shadow caught the ninja's attention. He looked up at the sun then back at Kiyoshi and said "Oi, time's up".

Just at that point the kids arrived and were about to engage Kakashi in battle, when he raised his hand to stop them, and pointer at Kiyoshi with the other. The next thing they saw was Kiyoshi collapsing on the scarred ground. The three rushed over to Kiyoshi. They stood around him, looking at the guy snoring at their feet, Sweat drops came down the sides of their heads.

"Did he get the bells?" asked the smaller kid

"No, but he was very close" replied Kakashi while pointing at the bells still stuck in the tree. he went over to take the bells back, and had some trouble taking the kunai out. "Oi kid!" the taller kid turned around, "nice throw".

"Thanks... So what do we do with him?" asked the Taller kid pointing at Kiyoshi.

"You two grab his arms, I’ll grab his legs." replied Kakashi.

As they were all struggling to hold Kiyoshi up, the smaller kid whined "why is he so heavy?"

Kakashi unrolled the blond boy's sleeves, to see that Kiyoshi was wearing some sort of high-density alloy, which he then searched for and found numerous plates of it, all over Kiyoshi's body. "holy mother of.." then turned around to see the kids staring at him, waiting to hear what he was going to say next. "Umm, let's just leave these weights here behind this tree until he comes to. Then we'll tell him where he can collect them."

This time, when they tried to pick him up, they put so much effort at once that they tossed Kiyoshi up into the air. Kakashi was barely able to catch the teen. "on second thought, i think i can carry him by myself."

The three of them walked with Kiyoshi folded over Kakashi's shoulder, while Kakashi told the kids what happened in the fight. After he was done telling them, there was a small pause, then he said, "don't train today, go home, meditate on what you've learned, and get some sleep. That's an order."

"Did we pass the test?" asked Kiyoshi in his sleep. Everyone stopped walking due to the confusion the sleeping teen had brought on. Kakashi then remembered Kiyoshi's secondary mind, which allows him to multitask with maximum concentration.

The kids were a bit startled, but then turned to Kakashi and asked, "Yeah, did we? Because even though we didn't get the bells, we tried out hardest."

Kakashi considered this and replied "don't bother yourself with that for now, but if you think that hard work is the only thing that gets you a pass, you're mistaken."

"But..."

Kakashi interrupted "I'll explain it to you later, but for now, i suggest you forget about all that nonsense, and meditate on what you've learned."

"Fine..." replied the small kid with a pout, making Kiyoshi and Kakashi smile.

Author's note: That's all for today. I apologize for the poor quality of my writing in this chapter. I've gotten better from the 36 chapters of writing this fic, but I won't be rewriting any of the chapters (they are already written).
Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #3
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

hey good job i like the story
l can hardly wait till tomorrow^^

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
silencer299
Genin

Today IS tomorrow ^_^

And here we go...

Chapter 2 - Hospitalized

It's a quiet morning in the Leaf Village when everybody in the half-kilometer radius woke up from an unfamiliar scream. Kiyoshi was too startled by the change in his waking-up routine; the air smelt like Vic’s nose drops, his back ached from lying on something that was too soft for his liking, and then there was the blonde girl who was standing over him and gave off the aura of nagginess. He looked around and realized that he was in a hospital, on a bed, and that the blonde longhaired teen girl was a nurse.

"Oh, hi" Said Kiyoshi

A vain popped up on Ino's forehead and she burst out screaming "Don't scare me like that!!!" medics ran in as she carried on. "Furthermore, don't scream in a hospital!!!" The medics were dragging her away as she cursed Kiyoshi.

"Yeah, likewise" said Kiyoshi surprised by the nurse with attitude.

"What did you say?!" she started kicking and waving arms in all directions as the medics were carrying her out the door and closing it after themselves, eventually the screaming faded away into the distant hallway.

"Wow, what a place, I’ve been here for only..." Kiyoshi thought to himself, and got interrupted by an intruder. "Heyya how's it going?!" he didn't turn his head around fast enough to see the person enter, but when it was completely turned all he could see is a nose with wide nostrils, a ridiculously huge grin, and very uncommon whickers on both cheeks. "What the..." Kiyoshi started but got interrupted again.

"Hey Naruto, back off and give him some air." Kiyoshi observed the character as he was backing away. This guy had an obsession with the color orange, blond spiky hair and for some strange reason this 'Naruto' had sharper teeth than any normal person did. He looked past him, and saw another nurse standing in the doorway, this one had seemingly unnatural pink hair, and nothing else in particular that caught his attention except her nurse uniform being of the red color.

"Ohh crap... are you here to avenge your colleague?" Kiyoshi was getting rather worried.

Sakura replied "huh? Oh you mean Ino? No, don't worry about her, everyone here thinks that she has too big of an attitude for a ninja."

An expression of relief came over Kiyoshi's face, gladly forgetting the image of angry nurses with syringes filled with god-knows-what. This time his team, and Kakashi appeared behind Sakura.

"Oh my god, if this keeps up the whole Village will be in this room." Kiyoshi thought to himself.

"Sakura, let us in." said Kakashi and entered with his comrades. "Hey Kiyoshi, how're you holding up? Did I break anything?" Kiyoshi tried to get up, and found himself accidentally nearly jumping out the window, He was stopped by Kakashi's hand grabbing on to his ankle to save him, and fell down head first with a face grind.

Everyone was confused by what just happened, as well as Kiyoshi, he asked, "did you give me steroids or adrenaline or something?"

"What? God no!" replied Sakura.

Kakashi whispered something in Kiyoshi's ear, as Kiyoshi looked down to see that he was wearing nothing but boxers. "Oh my god! Who changed me?!"

"That would be Ino, she seemed to have a thing for you and demanded to be the one watching over you." replied Naruto, with an answer that sent chills down Kiyoshi's spine.

"I don't think I feel so good..." Kiyoshi's face was becoming pale. Kakashi took the flowers out of a vase nearby, and splashed the water inside into Kiyoshi's face, then started slapping him.

"Hey, stay with us, don't go into the light." said Kakashi in a calm manner, still slapping Kiyoshi silly. Naruto couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing at the scene in front of him.

Kiyoshi came to, when Sakura used the smelling salts on him. "She thinks that anybody skinny is hot, and therefore is anorexic herself," added Sakura to the previous statement about Ino.

"Please stop, you're supposed to be stopping me from dying, not killing Me." said Kiyoshi

"He's got a point there..." said Naruto to be interrupted by Sakura's punch in the face which sent him flying through the wall and into the next room. "Guhhh..." moaned Naruto with drool coming from his mouth and eyes spiraling.

"Are they always like that?" whispered Kiyoshi

"Don't mind them... anyways, how are you feeling?" asked Kakashi

"Better... Hey guys!!" he yelled to the kids patiently waiting, and then running up to him and talking at the same time. "Whoa, go easy on me, my head's still spinning." moaned Kiyoshi, and the kids became quiet. "Anyways, I’m guessing those two aren't going to introduce themselves." Kiyoshi said pointing his thumb at Sakura holding Naruto by the collar standing over a pile or rubble and smacking him in the face with a fly swatter.

"Right, I guess I'll have to do the deed. You already know their names; that's Naruto and that's Sakura. They were once team seven, with me as their teacher, and another team member named... Sasuke" said Kakashi, and made the last part come out with a chill in his voice. "I can't speak for them, seeing as it's a private matter, but I’ll tell you this; do not ask them unless you're prepared to have a bad day ahead of you."

This made Kiyoshi wander what happened to this 'Sasuke' fellow, but left that part alone, and decided to liven Kakashi up. "You're a teacher?!" exclaimed the blond and burst out laughing.

This made Kakashi forget about Sasuke for the time being, and focus on doing something unpleasant to Kiyoshi.

"Kiyoshi wiped off the tears from laughter, and said "Ahh… where's Tsunade?"

Kakashi replied with "battle of impending doom, the worst kind of battle there is." This confused Kiyoshi, so Kakashi said continued, "Politics... that's the worst kind of battle that can be fought, you see I gave her the results for the test, and she decided to accept your proposal. But her acceptance isn't enough, she needs the approval of the senate before making this kind of decision." To which Kiyoshi smiled.

After more several life-threatening and overall hectic battles took place in his resting-room, they finally let him out of the hospital. He put his clothes on, which felt extremely light. While walking alongside Kakashi, Naruto and the kids, He leaned over to Kakashi and asked "umm... Kakashi-sama, where are my..." he said in a low voice.

"I'll show you where I hid them, but why are you so secretive about them?" Answered Kakashi to Kiyoshi's inquisitive face.

"Well, you see I like to keep an image. I bet you find me to look like some brat who doesn't know how to boil a pot of tea, right?" Kiyoshi began explaining.

"No! Of course not!" Kakashi saw Kiyoshi's don't-lie-to-me face. "Yes… actually, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw you."

"Yeah... I have a tendency of making that impression." Kiyoshi put his hands behind his head and looked up at the sky. He continued "I'm skinny because that's my natural metabolism, I look skinny, but my body transfers the proteins from the meat I eat into very condensed and organized muscle cells. But I don't eat a lot you see. If I did, my muscles would look only slightly bigger, but I would be a lot stronger."

"If you have such a fast and advanced Metabolism, why don't you use it to your advantage and constantly eat to strengthen yourself up?"

"It's not that I haven’t tried it, but it's just that I'm never hungry," Kakashi sighed at this immature kid. "And the fact that I'll die if I eat over my limit."

Kakashi's This-kid's-lost-my-respect Expression changed into a surprised one. "What do you mean?"

"It's kind of like this, if a person starves for 3 weeks, and eats a feast in the end, the person will die due to the sudden change of eating habits, their body won't handle it. The same thing's happening to me, but I can't gradually increase my food portions even slightly, believe me, I tried. I once decided to have one extra spoonful of soup, and they took me to the hospital to pump my stomach out."

"Well I just lost my appetite,” said Kakashi

"You asked for it," replied Kiyoshi.

They reached the battlefield where they fought the previous day. Naruto's mouth opened in shock, when he saw what happened to the previously grassy training fields. The whole terrain was scarred with big craters and long deep lines of dug out earth created by people fighting. Closer observation showed that most of the footprints were Kakashi's. There were halves of trees and rocks all over what used to be considered a field.

Kakashi looked at Naruto’s shock, and said, "Hmm, I'll need to get Yamato to fix all this." then remembered why they came back. "Oi, Naruto! Go and play hide and seek with the kids will ya?"

"Hey!!! What am I a babysitter?!"

The kids screaming “Naruto you’re counting” cut off the spiky haired blond, and so he ran off giggling.

"That guy has A.D.D." Said Kiyoshi

"Ya think?" confirmed Kakashi, and led Kiyoshi to his weights.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #5
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

Today IS tomorrow ^_^

ok then... now i can hardley wait till tomorrow ;p
anyway... i like Kiyoshi you did a realy good job with his blood line limit

....hang on now im confused how is today tomorrow??

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC

Last edited by xxxkakashixxx; 07-12-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
silencer299
Genin

today is yesterday's tomorrow (I posted the first chapter yesterday)
Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 AM   #7
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

oh... now i get it^^

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 07-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
silencer299
Genin

Chapter 3 - Sore Back

Kiyoshi felt nice and steady from putting his weights back on.

"So you didn't explain why you keep them a secret." Kakashi reminded Kiyoshi of the conversation that went off-track.

"I thought you might've forgotten about that. I'll tell you, I used to use them as a secret weapon, started wearing them about 4 years ago and kept adding on little by little ever since. But later on, when I reached about 600 pounds or so, I began to have poor balance and became unsteady if I took them off. So I created a weak point for myself, and I'm trying to keep it a secret. I'm sure glad it was you that found the weights and not Ino or that blabbermouth Naruto. Will you keep my secret?"

"Sure, but never fight me, or I'll have to use that weakness of yours," agreed Kakashi

"Thanks, and I trust that nobody else knows of this?"

"Actually, the two kids know, they saw the weights when I was taking them off." They both looked at the mess of the field and the kids playing in it.

"Aw crap." Kiyoshi bowed his head down in disappointment.

"I don't think it's a problem, I know a very competitive friend and his student who might help you gain control of that excess strength of yours."

"Will they really help me?" asked Kiyoshi Inquisitively "what are they like?

"They are always training, have good morals, and a misguided sense of fashion."

"Well… I guess it can't hurt to try, but I think it's better if you introduce me in a few days, I want to go around town for a day or two, check out the scenery."

"Very well, but prepare yourself for what will probably be the hardest training session you'll ever experience."

They looked back at Naruto and the kids, called for them and started walking back to the Village.

The next morning, everyone within a half-kilometer radius woke up from a somewhat familiar scream. Kiyoshi woke up in yet another environment, this time his back was still aching, and once again Ino was standing over him, but at least it didn't smell like Vic’s nose drops.

"What are you doing here? Why am I on the bed? And this time I'm allowed to scream!!! Muahahahah!!!"

Ino was somewhat confused by Kiyoshi's hyper behavior, but answered his questions "I'm here to check up on you, and I put you on your bed because you fell off of it during the night."

"I didn't fall off the bed... I always sleep on the floor."

"What? Why?"

"Because I’m used to it! Now my back is sore!!!" Complained the sugar driven youth.

This caused Ino to get dramatically sad, and she pretended to faint and fall on his lap.

Kiyoshi put his I-don't-give-a-damn face on, and pinched her nose shut. Ino pretended to be fast asleep and started breathing through her mouth, which he then clogged shut with a sock. Ino jumped up pulling the sock out of her mouth and gasping for air.

"You're no fun!" she turned around and crossed her arms.

He started dressing, and saw her peeking. "That's it! Get out!" and pushed her out the front door still not wearing a shirt. He then slammed the door and locked it up with three locks.

Ino stood outside blushing and smiling "Oh you, I'll wait out here then, we'll go for a walk! Alright?"

"Fat chance" whispered Kiyoshi, finished dressing and started climbing out the window.

His first stop was to get some groceries and bring them back home "should be fine, by the time I'm done she'll have already figured out that I’m gone and probably leave me alone." he thought to himself, he grinned at the idea of having the whole day to himself.

An hour later, he finished grocery shopping and was on his way home looking like a pack mule. He accidentally bumped into Sakura who was standing in his way. Waiting for Kiyoshi with her arms crossed and eyes fixed on him; she wasn't too pleased.

"Oh, hi Sakura!" he looked up at her shifting the weight of his groceries.

She didn't change her face expression, and said, "She's into you... a lot!"

"Yeah... haha is she nuts or what?"

"I don't care if she is, she's my friend and you're still a stranger to me. If you're not interested in her, say so."

"I'm not interested"

"Not to me, tell her..." she points at Ino still waiting outside Kiyoshi's residence.

"Oh my god... is she still there? Why is she still there?!" Kiyoshi exclaimed pointing out what an idiot Ino is.

"She’s not usually like this, you have that effect on her. Fix this situation or I’ll make your life miserable."

"You already are" Kiyoshi slightly shifted his groceries and started walking around Sakura. "You're right, she has to know that I’m not interested, I want peace, but if you really are her friend, you'll get her to stop stalking me, or I'll dump her so hard that even your head will spin. Just to make sure that she leaves me alone."

Sakura stood there for a few moments shocked, taking in what he just said to her. "I guess he really does care about other people's feelings" Sakura thought to herself.

Kiyoshi walked up to the house and Ino ran up to him. "So how about that walk now?"

He walked right by her pretending to not notice the girl, walked into his house and locked the door.

Ino melted "Oh my god! He's so cool!"

Sakura couldn't stand Ino's affection, rushed over and dragged her away by the ear.

Kiyoshi thought to himself "this is the life, no worries, good in the fridge, a useless bed taking up space..."

At that exact moment, Shino was passing by Kiyoshi's house and a bed flew out the window with shards of glass thrown all over the place. Then a flow of chakra poured out of the hole that used to be a window, picking up all the shards and reforming the glass screen. Shino took a moment to examine the house along with the bed in its front lawn, and carried on with his morning stroll.

Several minutes later Naruto came running up to the house pounding on the door. "Let me in Kiyoshi! I'm being chased by dogs!!!"

Kiyoshi's voice came from the inside "do you smell like dog too?"

Naruto took a moment to smell himself and replied "No", the door opened and Naruto rushed inside.

"So… what brings you to my place instead of your girlfriend Sakura's?" asked Kiyoshi

Naruto blushed and replied, "She won't let me in... And also the fact that Tsunade has asked for you."

"And why were the dogs chasing you?"

"Because I tried to spray paint them in their sleep."

"Okay... That's going on my list of 'smart things to do'." He observed Naruto's mindless shrug, and chuckled. "Let's go to Tsunade's"

"Lets wait a bit, those dogs have rabies."

"Kakashi-sama said that you're good at shadow replication. Has it occurred to you to actually use kage-bushins to lure the dogs away?"

"No"

"Alright then, has it occurred to you now?"

There was a small pause, eventually Naruto replied "yes"

"Good, now use it"

Naruto crossed his fingers screamed "Kage Bushin No-Jutsu!!!" and a clone poofed out of thin air. The clone jumped out through the window as Naruto and Kiyoshi watched. The dogs all jumped at Naruto's imposter and sunk their teeth into the clone. The Kage Bushin started walking away with dogs hanging from every square foot of his body.

"Haha well that was quite something." laughed Kiyoshi as they stepped out and headed towards Tsunade's office.

When they arrived there, Tsunade asked them in. "Kiyoshi, I understand you didn't pass Kakashi's test, so therefore I have no reason to let you into the Village." Kiyoshi was a bit confused because this isn't the Tsunade that Kakashi spoke of. "However" this caught his attention "Kakashi gave me a report on the test and..." a grin formed on her face "I'm Impressed. You see, nobody actually ever passed the given test, except of course Naruto and Sakura, because Naruto read a book that he shouldn't have!"

"Gah I didn't read it!!! I used it to trick Kakashi sensei into blocking his ears and eyes!!!" exclaimed Naruto pointing his index finger at Tsunade.

"And it worked?" asked Kiyoshi

"Yeah, well it wouldn't have for you, seeing he didn't read the book to the end when I was fighting him."

Tsunade felt a change of conversation so she prodded them back in line, "but the main test was behind the text. The test was an observation on how one values their team, and you passed with 147%"

Kiyoshi's eyes widened, never has he heard someone say such nonsense as 147%. Yet here was a Hokage feeding the number to him.

"Anyways, I've decided to let you stay, and even convinced the Senate to accept you by calling a in personal favor." she leaned over to him and signaled him to do the same "in return you have to bring me chocolate every time you step into my office."

That last request somewhat surprised Kiyoshi, he didn't know whether to respect Tsunade, or consider her sanity. "Thank you very much, I look forward to doing missions with your Shinobi." he remembered something "oh, and Tsunade, I have one more request."

"What is it?"

"It’s regarding the missions, I have a moral code to follow."

"Say no more, no assassination or assault missions."

Kiyoshi was once again surprised. This time, more than all other surprises combined together. "How do you know about my code?"

"It's my business to know who's visiting me, and Akane is a good friend of mine."

'Akane', the name he didn't hear for a long time. "Thank you Tsunade-sama."

Kiyoshi and Naruto walked out of Tsunade's office with her yelling "bring this meeting's portion of chocolate next time!"

"What was that all about?" asked Naruto

"None of your business, oh clueless one."
Old 07-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #9
silencer299
Genin

Chapter 4 - Newcomer

Naruto and Kiyoshi were walking down the street to Naruto's favorite Ramen stand. They were talking, but Kiyoshi's second mind noticed something strange, he got a feeling as if being followed. The follower wasn't hard to notice due to the affectionate aura that they released.

"Must be that Ino girl" Kiyoshi thought to himself "I wonder if Naruto's noticed her too." then forgot about it and carried on with his unintelligent conversation with the blond kid beside him.

At the exact same moment, Sakura had managed to tie Ino up to a tree, and was using a coin on a string to hypnotize her.

"You are under my control..."

"Untie me forehead girl!!!" screamed Ino at Sakura

"Not until I change you back to Ino" replied Sakura. This time seeing as hypnosis wasn't working, she decided to approach this with a different method. She pulled a cross from her pouch and screamed, "The power of Christ compels you!!!" waving the cross in Ino's face.

Naruto and Kiyoshi had already reached 'Ichiraku Ramen' and ordered their meals, after hearing Naruto's order, Kiyoshi started wondering how Naruto's financial statements looked. That feeling as if somebody's watching them was still there.

"Ino isn't a shy girl, this can't be her" Kiyoshi thought getting slightly annoyed about getting so worked up over the subject. "I hope this doesn't turn out nasty," he accidentally said out loud.

"Huh?" asked Naruto

"Oh sorry, kind of lost in my thoughts." Kiyoshi apologized, but then decided to ask Naruto a question. "Say Naruto, have you noticed that somebody's been following us since Tsunade's building?"

"No I haven’t... were we?" Naruto asked surprised, and then got angry "Come out and show yourself!!!" he screamed into the street, making everyone turn around and look at the Idiotic teen.

"Sit down or I'll never hang around you again,” said Kiyoshi, to which Naruto sat down quickly without a word. "If somebody's following us, you can't scare them off like that. If it's battle, they'll know that they've been spotted. If you notice them and stay quiet, you'll have the element of surprise, in addition to which, they'll get cocky thinking that they have the upper hand."

Naruto stared at Kiyoshi "what if it isn't a battle?"

"Then think Naruto! Why else can somebody be following you?"

"Several reasons, they could be spying, or..." he thought back to the mission where he had to find the scent bug "or they could be waiting for you to find something to take it away."

Kiyoshi was a bit surprised at such a detailed example. "If they're spying, they want information on you. Therefore you have to feed them false information, but you have to think what kind of information you have to feed them, don't say something stupid that you might regret later. If it's the other case you mentioned, you have to set up a trap without them noticing, or if that's impossible, come up with a plan."

Naruto thought about this and realized that he forgot what got this conversation started in the first place. "So what do we do in this situation?"

"We eat, nobody's watching us anymore, you scared the girl away." Answered Kiyoshi.

They talked a while until Naruto finished eating his 24th bowl of Ramen. Kiyoshi managed to learn that Naruto is all about little thinking and brute force. Naruto told him about people that Kiyoshi had to meet, Kiyoshi was anxious to meet his future teammates.

On the way back Kiyoshi started wondering again who it was that was stalking Naruto previously, because usually after being chased away, the stalker returns to what they were doing before, "I guess they were more interested in Naruto. He was coming to a corner when from around it came a guy with long black hair and nearly collided together. They stopped a foot away from eachother face to face; this guy had pale eyes, a forehead protector, and a serious attitude.

"What's your business here?" asked the guy

Kiyoshi tried to recall if Naruto told him of someone like this, but he didn't. "Umm, sorry?"

"What is your business in Konoha?" rephrased Neji

"I'm a new citizen, and I live here,” answered Kiyoshi ignoring the guy's attitude.

"I'm sorry, but may I have some proof?" Neji said

"What's this all about?"

"We don't like strangers in Konoha, so if you aren't one, soon people will get to know you and not ask you, but until then, may I see proof of your citizenship?"

Kiyoshi didn't realize that he was supposed to have proof, Tsunade didn't give him anything. "Umm..."

He was cut off by a voice from above "It's ok, he didn't get any, but he's with me for now." It was Kakashi; he was crouching on top of the fence.

"Fine, but since you're here, may I know your name so that I can make sure?"

"I'm Kiyoshi"

"Neji" with that they shook hands and Neji walked away

"What's his problem?" asked Kiyoshi

"He's from a strict family, The Hyuga family, and he was disciplined a lot. You might bump into him often, and perhaps even have missions together." replied Kakashi and jumped off the fence. "I'll show you around more since Naruto failed to do so."

"Ahh yes... him and his A.D.D." smiled Kiyoshi

"Yeah, so what do you think of Konoha so far?"

"Well... It'll take time getting accustomed to, and people act strangely, especially around Naruto."

"Well, it's not really my place to tell you why, but he should tell you once he warms up to you."

"I thought he already warmed up to me, he's all over the place when we talk." with that, the conversation died and they were walking quietly for a while until Kiyoshi remembered something else and asked. "Um... when Naruto and I were walking to Ichiraku Ramen, I noticed somebody was following us, and from what I can tell is affectionate towards Naruto."

"Hah, you figured it out in half a day, when Naruto couldn't for 5 years. Haha..." This amused Kakashi.

This confused Kiyoshi a lot, "5 years? Naruto's been stalked for 5 years and didn't notice?" Kiyoshi thought to himself. Then asked, "How did he pass as a ninja?"

Kakashi stopped and gave Kiyoshi a serious look "don't underestimate Naruto, he may not be as sharp as some of the people you've fought, but his spirit and emotion make up for it. He'll never give up until he gets what he reaches for." Kiyoshi smiled at what he just heard and understood what Kakashi meant completely. Kakashi saw Kiyoshi's smile and was stumped by something so he asked "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Understand Naruto so quickly? It took me an A-class mission and a near-death experience to understand him, and I knew his deepest secret for that matter."

"We have somewhat same morals, whenever I do something, I put my soul into it. I don't do anything half-assed or just for sake of getting it done. If I don't have the soul for it, I put it aside until I do. But one thing that's opposite in our morals is the fact that he looks for fights."

"Alright, I've heard enough. As for who's stalking Naruto, I think being the sharp smartass you are, you'll figure it out soon enough."

"Fine. Now show me around town. What's that over there?"

"That’s a house"

"Ooh..."

Several hours had passed and Kiyoshi was getting back to his place because it was getting late. He only got through half the things he wanted to do, and only seen one quarter of the Village. As he was nearing the house he saw the bed in his front lawn that he tossed out through his window earlier. "Aw man, I got to get this back to Tsunade tomorrow." he thought to himself. Walked into his house to find out that it's being trashed by Ino. He saw Sakura trying to catch up to stop her, but was miserably failing. He caught Sakura by the arm, "What's going on?"

"I'm so sorry about this, I tried to change her mind about you and accidentally made her worse."

"Now she's actually insane, what did you do? Torture her?"

"Heh..." Sakura smiled and rubbed the back of her head.

Kiyoshi looked at her slightly disturbed and thought to himself "what a scary girl, I can't believe Naruto likes her."

"So what do we do? Wait until she tires herself out?"

"I got a better idea, get out of my house and let me handle this." He pushed Sakura out and closed the door. He walked up to Ino who was excessively hyper and very Kiyoshi-crazed, she still didn't notice him and was jumping all over the place looking for his personal stuff. "Hey Ino!" Without turning to see him, the blonde girl jumped on him and tightened her grip around his waist. He picked her up in a classic bride-carrying scene, and smiled.

Her eyes started sparkling and she screamed out, "Oh Kiyoshi! You player!!!"

He started carrying her and said, "Yeah, I do that sometimes." to which she started to make kissy-lips at him. At that point, he opened the door and tossed her out. "You know..." he said "I don't like it when people come into my house uninvited." he closed the door and locked it.

Sakura stared at the door freaked out by how calmly he took that situation. "Oh well, let's go home Ino..." she looked at Ino who was sleeping on the porch of Kiyoshi's house, and thought to herself "damn, I’ll have to carry her home now."

With that, Kiyoshi made himself some Garlic-Shrimp, ate it, and put himself to sleep trying to remember his past.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #10
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

how did you do that??
one min im laughing the next min the situation is so sirius
i stop laughing al of a sudden... anyway write asap so i can laugh some more^^

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 07-14-2007, 11:36 AM   #11
MYSTERY
Genin

MYSTERY is an unknown quantity at this point

keep writing
i go on a journey and first thing when i got home will be reading ur story^^

U really have too much time...
_,.-+*Greetings at silencer299*+-.,_

.........WE......... __
..(....\....WILL...../....)
..\....\..ROCK... /..../
..\....\..YOU.../..../
...\..../´¯. |.¯`\.../
.../... |.....|.. (_|¯¯ \
...|....|.....|._.\...\.. \
...|.....|´¯.|.. .|../... |
....\......¯....¯....... /
...▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀...

Im a silent lurker, not posting
anything anymore,
sry...

MYSTERY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:37 PM   #12
silencer299
Genin

I thought I made this clear: I am currently not writing this fic, this fic is finished, I'm just posting it on this forum chapter by chapter.

I'll post the next chapter tomorow, it's called... The Bed! (no funny business, I swear.)

Last edited by silencer299; 07-14-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #13
silencer299
Genin

Chapter 5 - The Bed

"Aah!!!" screamed Kiyoshi when he woke up in the morning, this time the place didn't smell like Vic's nosedrops, and his back wasn't sore. But the annoying stalker was still watching over him. "Get out of my house!!!"

At that moment, Shino was out for yet another morning stroll. He walked by the house with the bed in the front lawn, stopped and looked at it. The door flung open, and out came flying Ino. Shino looked at the unconscious blonde, then decided to knock on the door and meet the infamous lover of tossing stuff.

Shino walked up to the door and knocked.

"Ino, leave me alone or I'll hit you so hard that you'll forget that you find me attractive" Kiyoshi's voice came from the inside.

"I'm not Ino, my name is Shino." he replied

The door opened and Kiyoshi let him inside. Still not wearing a shirt, he walked into the house leaving the door open for Shino to walk in. "Shino eh?" He started cleaning up after the previous night's Ino rampage. "I'm Kiyoshi." he said not turning around to speak to the guest. "Have a seat, I'll be with you in a moment."

"Thank you." replied Shino as he sat down on a nearby squeaky chair.

Kiyoshi put a shirt on, and went to the kitchen. Five minutes later, he came back out with a tray with tea, and offered it to Shino. Shino declined. "Suit yourself," he put the tea on a table, pulled up a chair, sat down and started drinking his tea. "So what brings you to my place?"

"You're a pig." said Shino looking around the messed up residence, and out the window at the bed in the front lawn.

"Oh, sorry about the mess, I got big pests to deal with."

"You tossed out Ino just now."

"I stand by whet I just said."

Shino lifted an eyebrow and decided to drop the topic. Instead he asked "When did you come to Konoha, I've never seen you before."

"A few days ago, I'm still adjusting. I find your beds so uncomfortable... speaking of which I got to take that bed back to Tsunade, want to tag along?"

"Sure, I got nothing better to do except train."

Kiyoshi saw the hooded teen's forehead protector and was surprised that he didn't notice it before. "I'll put my coat on, and we'll go." He put his trench-coat on, walked out of the house with Shino, and started locking the door.

"You don't need to do that, nobody in this village will try to come into your house." said Shino.

"I think it's for the best, as a matter of fact, I think I'll need about five more, and bulletproof glass for the windows." Said Kiyoshi as he was lifting the bed from the front lawn.

"Suit yourself, but it's a bother." Said Shikamaru coming up to Shino and Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi remembered Naruto speaking about someone who found everything bothersome. "You must be Shikamaru." and found himself not able to move. "Ah, what did you bind me for?"

"How do you know my name? We've never met before." demanded Shikamaru with a serious look.

"Naruto told me, now please release me." Kiyoshi explained. To shich Shikamaru released.

"Naruto told you about Shikamaru and not me?" asked Shino somewhat dishearted.

"You know eachother?" asked Kiyoshi

"Yeah, Most of the teen shinobi, we have a History with." Shikamaru answered for Shino.

Kiyoshi became interested, and started wondering why Naruto didn't speak of Shino. "alright, Let's go to Tsunade, I still have to return this bed, you'll tell me some of your history together on the way."

The trip took half an hour, they weren't in any hurry to get there, so Shikamaru told about the Sand's attack on Konoha, and various other missions. Kiyoshi was surprised at how much Naruto left out... that silly kid.

"So the alliance with the Sand is reestablished?"

"Yes, and we consider some of the people we fought as friends. Namely Gaara" said Shikamaru.

"Gaara?" Kiyoshi thought to himself. "there must be something else that I didn't catch."

"I know what you're thinking" said Shikamaru, "He changed because of Naruto, and is now the Kazekage."

Kiyoshi nearly lost his grip on the bed "wow... Naruto is definately something else."

"We've all learned that the hard way, you must understand that his loneliness to appreciate him properly." and that ended the conversation.

When they reached Tsunade, Kiyoshi remembered what she said his previous visit. "Hang on, hold the bed, I'll be right back" he tossed the bed to Shikamaru and ran off into the distance.

Crushed by the bed, Shikamaru screamed "Shino get this thing off of me!!!"

Shino helped Shikamaru with the bed "he's stronger than he looks. But where did he run off to?"

"He's off to get Tsunade chocolate" said Kakashi from the above, squatting on a lamp post.

"I hope he knows where he's going. What do you think of him Kakashi?" asked Shikamaru still lying on the ground from the attack of the flying bed.

"I think he's interesting, he's a quick thinker and observer."

"That's not what I meant, Do you think he's safe to be around?" asked Shikamaru, ironically still feeling the effects of being crushed by Kiyoshi's bed toss.

Kakashi considered this, and said "I'm actually not sure, but so far he hasn't asked anything about anyone's techniques or any vital Information on Konoha. I think it's safe to wait and see."

"He seems to be kind of private, does anyone know anything about him?" asked Shino.

"You shouldn't be talking." replied Kakashi. "But you're right, that's exactly why I'm here, I wanted to discuss that with Tsunade."

Kiyoshi came running back "Hey Kakashi!!" tackled him off the post and came tumbling to the ground. When the dust cleared, there was a crater with Kakashi and Kiyoshi in the middle.

"Whoa Kakashi-sensei, have you gained weight? A lot of weight?" asked Shikamaru in a teasing matter.

"Ugh, what did you do that for Kiyoshi?" asked Kakashi getting up and brushing himself off.

"I was just happy to see you." answered Kiyoshi with a grin.

"I just hope he doesn't tackle me every time he sees me." though Kakashi "Alright... let's go see Tsunade." Kiyoshi picked up the bed and the four of them entered the building. As they were walking down the hallway, Kakashi turned to Kiyoshi "You know, you don't have to get her chocolate every time, most of us just say that we forgot."

"I know, the chocolate's importance is weak, but I'm grateful to her. Plus I have my own reasons." Answered Kiyoshi said in a low voice, "any friend of Akane is a friend of mine."

"What?" Kakashi didn't pay attention to the last part.

"Don't concern yourelf with it." answered Kiyoshi. "After this I want to go talk to Naruto, do you know where he might be?"

"when he's not sleeping, doing missions or eating ramen, he is usually training, lately on training field 14." answered Shikamaru.

"Thanks, I have some things to ask of him, but I guess I need some training as well."

Tsunade was going through the ever increasing pile of documents when there came a knock on her door, "Enter". Tsunade lifted her eyebrow at the bed on Kiyoshi's back "so what brings this group and bed to my place?"

"We're with him" Shino and Shikamaru at the same time both pointing at Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi said "I'm with them." and pointed at Shino and Shikamaru

"And once they're done I need to discuss something with you." added Kakashi

Last edited by silencer299; 07-15-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:12 PM   #14
silencer299
Genin

"Alright, what's this all about Kiyoshi? and why are you carrying a bed? There's an invention called a sleeping bag." teased Tsunade.

Kiyoshi looked at the bed and back at Tsunade "I want to return this, but I wasn't sure where to. So I decided to ask you."

"Very well, but only after you give me the chocolate" said Tsunade eyeing the chocolate sticking out of Kiyoshi's pocket.

"Here you go, enjoy." Kiyoshi came over to the desk and gave it to Tsunade

"Why do you want to return the bed?"

"I sleep on the floor."

"Oh, you're one of those people. Fine, go to the storage and put it there, here's a note with my permission to get past the guards." Said Tsunade scribbling something on a piece of paper. "Do you know where to go?" Kiyoshi shook his head "Then Shikamaru and Shino will accompany you."

"Thanks Tsunade-sama. I got another question though; do you still stay in contact with Akane?" Tsunade nodded "Next time you send a letter or message, say hi for me, will you?"

"Will do, now get out of my office, Kakashi wishes to speak to me." replied Tsunade, chasing the three teens out with her stare. "What can I do you for Kakashi?"

"Is he safe to keep around, Tsunade?" asked Kakashi very directly.

"He's fine, he was raised by a very close friend of mine. Her name's Akane, and from what she wrote to me, I'm impressed by him. He reminds me of Naruto on a smaller scale. He has a good heart and his intentions are good. Furthermore, I won't tell you anything about him seeing as it's not my place to. If you want to know his history, convince him to tell you. I'm not going to tell you because I simply just don't know, even Akane doesn't know what happened to him before she took him in."

"Why doesn't he tell anyone?"

"Simple... he doesn't know himself. I tried to restore his memory when he just came, but that nearly killed him."

"At least I can tell everyone to be at ease with him around." said Kakashi turning around to leave "I'll ask him more about himself and report it back to you."

"fine. Oh and Kakashi..." Kakashi turned around, "I want to put the kid on his first mission, I'll send you, Kiyoshi, Naruto, and..." She thought a bit, and something made her grin. "Hinata will come too." Kakashi smiled at the idea. "If he really is as resourceful as you reported him Kakashi, he'll sort those two out."

"When will this mission take place?"

"In two days, you'll be going to the wave country on a simple recovery mission, I'll brief you about it later."

"Good, I'll introduce Kiyoshi to Gai and Lee tomorrow, he needs their help."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a secret, I'll tell you later."

"You didn't have to mention it to me then, now i'm curious." said Tsunade disappointed.

With that, Kakashi disappeared the way all ninjas do.

Kiyoshi, Shino, and Shikamaru were on the way to the storage, Shino and Shikamaru were still wondering what Kiyoshi's history was, They told him theirs, but he kept quiet about himself.

"Say Kiyoshi, where were you born?" asked Shikamaru

The question changed Kiyoshi's happy attitude and smile into sadness. "I don't know..." he said quietly.

"What do you mean?" asked Shikamaru

"My last name is Inamotou." explained Kiyoshi, "when Akane took me in, that's the name she gave to me. because I don't know my origins."

Shikamaru felt like a jerk for ruining Kiyoshi's day, but felt Kiyoshi's slight resemblence to Naruto again.

"Don't worry about it." said Kiyoshi with the resurrected smile.

A memory came to his mind. He was standing in Tsunade's office. her desk was covered in an unorganized pile of papers as usual, and they were drinking tea, discussing him.

"Kazuo... what do you mean you have no history?" asked Tsunade.

"I don't remember my parents or where I come from." answered the blond teen in a trench coat.

Tsunade thought for a moment. "I know you're still a stranger here, and it's against every regulation to revive your memory, but how about it? want to get your memory back?"

Kazuo smiled, but inside ever slightly worried. "definately."

Two hours later, he was lying on a floor with markings on him and on the floor around him. Several medic-nin went through hand seals and he fell asleep. the next thing he could remember was Tsunade leaning over him screaming for him to not leave. He opened his eyes to see terror in hers.

"That was a close call, glad to have you back." said Tsunade in relief and fell back.

"Why? What happened?" asked the blond boy still waking up and feeling sore all over.

"You went into shock and nearly died, for safety reasons, I suggest you don't try revivng your memory again. But still I wonder, do you remember anything?"

His eyes opened wide and a shock came through his body. Then a smile crept across his face. "Kiyoshi" he said quietly.

"What?"

"My name is Kiyoshi." he repeated.

"anything else?"

"no" Kiyoshi replied. He was a bit disappointed that nothing else came back, but was glad that something survived from his parents.

The three teens reached the storage, and after the guards questioned him for 10 minutes, Kiyoshi eventually got in, set the bed on the floor, and left.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:58 AM   #15
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

cool ^^ i like the naruto hinata idea i hope it'll be funnyXD

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC