post the latest manga? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve
post the latest manga?

Hey, Mods, Is there some way that you could post the latest Bleach/Naruto Manga Chapters onto this Forum? Like, you know how OneManga . com posts the Manga, could we here at NarutoLounge post the latest Chapters only? I'm not talking about posting the links, I'm talking about postying the actual Manga, where we all can just flip through the pages, without downloading it?

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: post the latest manga?

that would be up to the members to do.

just make a thread, and post the images in it.

and there ya go.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

I always thought that's what you-all did... I don't read the manga but that sounds like a great idea. =] You've got my yes.

someone could just make it a .gif.... or put it on youtube as a slide...
Old 07-13-2007, 11:44 AM   #4
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

A link would be easier.
If we were to just post the images, then there would be too many quad triple posting+
Where that is stopped by just posting a link to download the thing.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
JustPimpin
Jounin

but see i am always at work when this thing comes out, and i CANNOT download anything. and if the mods post it, then it wouldn't matter if it were triple-quad postings, right? i think it'll attract more members too

you could even call the stickied thread "Weekly Manga"

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

thats possible, or tom can install the vb gallery, and use that.

but im not sure if he will.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:39 PM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I dont read manga, so no.

lololol
Old 07-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #8
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

It'd be more covenient (sp?) for me, so I am behind it.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #9
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

gallery failed when we had it <.<

do u mean like streaming manga or simply posting the pages?

either way i vote no

just go to the site you named or any other site that has it [there are a few...you just gotta find them]
Old 07-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
JustPimpin
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
gallery failed when we had it <.<

do u mean like streaming manga or simply posting the pages?

either way i vote no

just go to the site you named or any other site that has it [there are a few...you just gotta find them]

i mean like posting the chapters page by page, and only the current new chapter. honestly we here at NL get the manga faster than onemanga, trust me i know i checked and i cannpt DL anything at the office i work at, so i have to just read it somewhere... and thats why i think we should do that here :P
or maybe just have the poster of the chapter put each page in a spoiler tag? and not just post the link to Download the chapter, ya know?

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

At first it sounds like an interesting idea, but I would have to vote no.

It seems like alot of trouble for whoever would be posting up the manga pics; and I can already tell noobs will complain if they're not up RIGHT when it comes out. =/
NC already has it for download, and there's already a couple sites that has online manga reading instead of downloading.
I don't see why NL, a forum, would put up something like that. I can see perhaps if you suggested it for NC it would make more sense, but I don't like the fact that a forum of all kinds of sites should host such a thing.

If you can't download the chapter at your work, just wait until you get home to download it; or download on your computer, and delete it after reading, and delete the cookies, too.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 07-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #12
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

or you can be patient and wait until onemanga releases it

a gallery would fail, I vote no
Old 07-14-2007, 10:19 PM   #13
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

The whole online gallary thing on NL would be cool, because i really don't want to waste my laptops memory with stuff im only gonna read once. I think the Mods should try it once and see how it goes u can get rid of it if it doesnt work.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
Old 07-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #14
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.kogarasumaru.com/naruto
http://www.kogarasumaru.com/bleach

Online viewing before NL and One Manga =]

Old 07-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #15
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Google is your friend, im sure you can search "online naruto manga" there are loads of naruto sites out there that do online reading. Sorry but i dont see it happening here...

Go to the site N.H posted

Closed.
Closed Thread