40 year old coach marries 16 year old student - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #1
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light
40 year old coach marries 16 year old student

North Carolina High School Track Coach, 40, Marries 16-Year-Old Girl Athlete

Quote:
Windy Hager, a 16 year old South Brunswick High School Student in North Carolina, marries to Brenton Wuchae, who is 40 years old and was the former coach at the school.
Posted at FOXNews.com WILMINGTON, N.C. — The school district that employed a 40-year-old high-school science teacher and cross-country coach who married a 16-year-old student could find no reason to fire him, school officials said. Brenton Wuchae coached Windy Hager at South Brunswick High School, where she recently completed her sophomore year as one of the school's top runners. Wuchae resigned his position and, according to a marriage license, married Hager after the girl's parents begrudgingly gave their consent. Brunswick County Schools Superintendent Katie McGee said both the school system and the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office investigated Wuchae's case but did not come up with enough evidence that would merit charging or even firing the coach. Is there something wrong with the law in North Carolina? We already know that there is something wrong with a 40-year-old teacher having a relationship with a 16-year-old student Windy Hager. This story also highlights the feeling of powerlessness and helplessness that a lot of parents feel when it comes to their teenagers. It says that the girl's parents "begrudgingly gave their consent". Hager's parents, Dennis and Betty Hager, said they did all they could to keep the couple apart after noticing a deeper-than-usual friendship forming between them. The parents said they tried to intervene by talking to the coach, going to school officials, pleading with police and sheriff's office detectives, even other teachers and students at South Brunswick. But the Hagers say they reluctantly signed a consent form allowing their daughter to marry her coach. Granted, the victim in all of this is the girl. However, the parents appear to have talked to everyone except their daughter, based on the report above. Were they afraid to say "no contact with this creep"? There's no mention of any discussion with the teen when they noticed an inappropriate relationship forming. Not even any mention of them warning her to stay away from him. The fear is usually that the child will run away or harbor some other ill feelings towards the parents. Imagine the way that this teen will feel in several years when this marriage ends painfully in divorce and she asks her parents why they didn't stop her from marrying him. Trust me, it will happen. This guy took great care to win her trust by singling her out and grooming her for a relationship. According to a story that appeared in the State Port Pilot on Nov. 8, 2006, Hager was reported as saying: "He’s very encouraging. He’s always telling us how proud he is," Windy Hager told the paper. "I’m proud of where I finished but he seems to be even more proud of me." I would like to know what kind of history this 40-year-old teacher has at previous schools.
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007725440

http://www.wwaytv3.com/letters_email..._coach/06/2007

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3...=true&GMA=true

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285459,00.html

Honestly, WTF are people thinking?
People like these just don't know where to fucking stop, seriously.
Stupid pedo fuckers.

Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
badmax
Genin

badmax is on a distinguished road
Re: 40 year old coach marries 16 year old student

y did she even marry that 40 year old person

badmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmax View Post
y did she even marry that 40 year old person
Because some female teenagers nowadays are that fucked up in the head, they just don't know what they want (no offense).

Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

What the hell is in that girls head?

Only in America™

Last edited by OffTheChain; 07-15-2007 at 11:16 AM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Thats really messed up. I'd understand it he had money. >.>

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
sakura_05
Chuunin

sakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant future

what the hell is that girl thinking? is she on crack? i can't believe someone that retarded would do something like that

Proud Member of:

LSFC v2 FC - Naruto Shippuden FC - NaruSaku FC - Haruno Sakura FC - Akatsuki FC - Japan FC - Co-owner of Konoha Kunoichi FC
sakura_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:46 PM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I dont understand women sometimes, wtf goes on in your mind to do this lol.

Hope they have a happy life >_>;
Old 07-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Can you say pedophile.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #9
Kage bushinn
Missing-Nin

Kage bushinn is on a distinguished road

That is weird by the wya @NH why is that you only post these kind of threads i mean they aren't interesting at all they are pretty useless actually.
Kage bushinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #10
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

These posts arent useless at all it shows how fucked up people are in this world.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:24 PM   #11
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
Only in America™
Lol so I'm not the only one whos noticed, although things are slowly spicing up in Britain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Thats really messed up. I'd understand it he had money. >.>
Exactly hes a coach he can't be making that much. He's 40, probably a virgin, living with his mom. how can he go and do something like that without thinking of the consequences or how he's gonna maintain their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
This is why I dont understand women sometimes, wtf goes on in your mind to do this lol.

Hope they have a happy life >_>;
Damn right! A lot of girls these days are taking 'going against your parents' to another level. Don't they stop think once about their family members thoughts or their friends. It's understandable if SOMEONE approves, regardless of who it is, but if no one does then WTF?

Isn't there a law against this and which priest or whoever it is followed through with this marriage, he should be jailed for not denying them marriage. They probably went Las Vegas to some Elvis wedding chapel.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:27 PM   #12
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Location: In a flower field! Somewhere over that rainboww!! =]
Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The parents said they tried to intervene by talking to the coach, going to school officials, pleading with police and sheriff's office detectives, even other teachers and students at South Brunswick. But the Hagers say they reluctantly signed a consent form allowing their daughter to marry her coach.
Ha, if that was my mom, she would have freakin' went to the Head of Marriage Department or whatever and start throwing a tantrum. If worse comes, she would burn down the chapel. o.o

Fanclubs: [Haruno Sakura, Final Fantasy]**♥

I made my siggy and my avvy! Shuddap, I know I suck!
Flowers!
Genjutsu Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #13
SpaceMarine
Show me your Fury

SpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really nice

thats.....really....weird

Good to Go Member...Stand the fuck by...
SpaceMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:01 AM   #14
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I'd seen people getting married with a 30-year gap before; but I'd never seen an underage teen marry someone of that age. o_O;
Quite disturbing, indeed.....

If the parents signed a consent for them to get married, I would think they have no right to bitch to people about it. They should've just said no. By the time the girl had been old enough to get married without the permission of her parents, she probably would've forgotten all about that pedophile.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:21 AM   #15
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

wow thats really weird that her parents would allow that to happen. Most dads are over protective and this father lets her marry a 40 year old. Are they retarded

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote