Uchiha Clan.. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Teny is an unknown quantity at this point
Uchiha Clan..

Don't you find it weird..?
While I was in Detroit and listening to the MP3 I got for Xmas right..
I heard this song by High and Mighty Colour.. and it sort of reminded me of Naruto, since they did a song for Naruto..
BUt anyways, so I was wondering..
Why is it that all of the Uchiha disappeared?
Itachi was said to have killed them all, right?
But that doesn't make any sense to me.
Since he did it at a time that everyone would be asleep..
But what about people who were out of the village on missions?
and also, what about the Jounin and other people who were in the village.. Why is it that they were all killed?
I mean this only requires one person to answer, since I think I already know the answer..
but posting it would just be dumb.
x.x

These are Jamie-chans moves, not for yoouu
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #2
alia
Genin

alia is an unknown quantity at this point
easy answer- we dont know
alia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #3
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
i think he probably planned it, killing a whole clan just cant be done on instints, and i think he probably hunted down the rest of the uchihas after, about the jounins of the village and stuff, i think they work for the police who works for the hokage instead of directly working under the hokage so they have a special case. just my thoughts tho

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Yeah, this is for thoughts.. but when Bad guy comes he's going to want the hard facts.
Which I can give if worst comes to worst..
BUt anyways, yeah I guess that it's true.
But I don't know if he went around killing people, since I mean I can assume that after he left the village he joined up with the Akatsuki.

Old 01-01-2006, 05:41 PM   #5
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
LOL, im here, and Im not about to hound you for hard facts. Your guess on how Itachi killed his whole clan is as good as ours.....truth is there are just too many questions about that whole incident. I will mention though that Itachi did claim that he was "testing" himself which means he was not just killing but using strategies and his other shinobi skill also. I always thought he used alot of stealth and taijutsu to take out everyone, he was an ANBU after all. Yeah st first it seems kinda weird that he could kill everyone alone, but if you think about all the things that we've heard about Itachi it doesn't seem that out of place. Sasori has claimed to beat an entire village with puppets and Zabuza killed every kid in ninja academy when he was a kid so I can see Itachi taking out his bloodline.

Last edited by #1 Bad Guy; 01-01-2006 at 05:44 PM.
#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:45 PM   #6
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Hmm.. Yeah but he seems kind of.. Too.. High and Mightly to like.. Hunt people down and kill them, like you know when Kisame and him were after Naruto..
He said that there wouldn't be any trouble as long as he came without any struggle.
So then he meant that there was no need for them to fight as long as he was obediant.
He gave him a choice.
o_o
So, a better point being..
He was"testing his capacity" as he says himself a few times in the anime,
so then why kill all the Uchiha I wonder..
I mean Except for Sasuke, why kill his father too..
Wouldn't it have been better to make himself a missin-nin, and become stronger, and come back and kill everyone then?
o_o

Old 01-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #7
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the difference of killing them when hes a missing nin and killing them that night? anyways, another question just popped up, wait nvm i just answered it myself, but it'll be scary if it was his anbu mission, maybe he was in the roots and the uchiha was about to rebel agaisnt konoha and after itachi found the letter thingy under the tile, he knew and he owned them all, but thats just some crazy idea, now for a funny idea, if it was all a joke, a prank, and even oro was in this, it was a 12 year joke on sasuske for his umm, one of his bdays and stuff, and in the end his dad comes out and goes, u got PUNKED

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #8
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Yeah, I think Omnistrife will make a video, they'll have Ashton in there too..
But yeah, I mean the difference wouldbe that he'd be hated and everyone would be strong and he'd have to fight them all.
but the thing is if he wanted to test his"capacity" why kill them at night? Why not wait until they're able to actually put up a fight?

Old 01-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #9
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
LOL, im here, and Im not about to hound you for hard facts. Your guess on how Itachi killed his whole clan is as good as ours.....truth is there are just too many questions about that whole incident. I will mention though that Itachi did claim that he was "testing" himself which means he was not just killing but using strategies and his other shinobi skill also. I always thought he used alot of stealth and taijutsu to take out everyone, he was an ANBU after all. Yeah st first it seems kinda weird that he could kill everyone alone, but if you think about all the things that we've heard about Itachi it doesn't seem that out of place. Sasori has claimed to beat an entire village with puppets and Zabuza killed every kid in ninja academy when he was a kid so I can see Itachi taking out his bloodline.
didnt sasori say he took over an entire country with his puppet jutsu?

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 08:40 AM   #10
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I remeber asking in the anime forums a long time ago when they got the itachi killing uchiha clan episodes, how the hell did he kill everyone, I mean some people might have been out on missions or just out...(like sasuke for example) and most of them just told me that its becoz itachi planned on purpose to kill them on the night where they were all there. Which is unrealistic but its an anime so i let it pass lol.
And um I dont think Itachi used any strategies at all. I think he just kicked killed them all normally bcoz in the sasuke's flashback, they showed itachi showing him that he just killed them all using normal kunais and his sword and stuff. I would have thought that was impossible, but then i just remeber that part when he attacked all 3 uchihas who accused him in one second and they were ready for the attack too...so yea he didn't seem to use anything special i think, but we never knoiw its a guess obviously. And as for the "testing himself" part, I always thought he was measuring his capablites in the sense that he is killing people he knew and that should be important to him, and that also that he was getting rid of all the things pulling him back so that he can actually measure his capacity without these hindrances....
But for some reason im beginning to believe these wierd theories that maybe Itachi really didn't kill his clan, but ofcourse this theory has no evidence at all, but its just a feeling and I think when we see things from his point of view (more like if we see it) then everything will be much clearer.

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #11
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
didnt sasori say he took over an entire country with his puppet jutsu?
yeah.......uuuuummmmm, thanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakunoGaara
I remeber asking in the anime forums a long time ago when they got the itachi killing uchiha clan episodes, how the hell did he kill everyone, I mean some people might have been out on missions or just out...(like sasuke for example) and most of them just told me that its becoz itachi planned on purpose to kill them on the night where they were all there. Which is unrealistic but its an anime so i let it pass lol.
And um I dont think Itachi used any strategies at all. I think he just kicked killed them all normally bcoz in the sasuke's flashback, they showed itachi showing him that he just killed them all using normal kunais and his sword and stuff. I would have thought that was impossible, but then i just remeber that part when he attacked all 3 uchihas who accused him in one second and they were ready for the attack too...so yea he didn't seem to use anything special i think, but we never knoiw its a guess obviously. And as for the "testing himself" part, I always thought he was measuring his capablites in the sense that he is killing people he knew and that should be important to him, and that also that he was getting rid of all the things pulling him back so that he can actually measure his capacity without these hindrances....
But for some reason im beginning to believe these wierd theories that maybe Itachi really didn't kill his clan, but ofcourse this theory has no evidence at all, but its just a feeling and I think when we see things from his point of view (more like if we see it) then everything will be much clearer.
That doesn't even make sense, you say he planned to kill everyone on a certain night and time and then you say the man didn't use any strategies? Besides that, do you actually think he could just randomly kill other shinobis without any kind of strategy at all? If its true that he was testing himself then he used all of his skills, which includes his skill of strategizing. Last but not least, as always, your bringing up stuff from the anime which carries no weight here. Ill let you in a secret though, alot of stuff you saw in Sasuke's flash backs was anime filler.

Last edited by #1 Bad Guy; 01-02-2006 at 02:44 PM.
#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #12
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That doesn't even make sense, you say he planned to kill everyone on a certain night and time and then you say the man didn't use any strategies? Besides that, do you actually think he could just randomly kill other shinobis without any kind of strategy at all? If its true that he was testing himself then he used all of his skills, which includes his skill of strategizing. Last but not least, as always, your bringing up stuff from the anime which carries no weight here. Ill let you in a secret though, alot of stuff you saw in Sasuke's flash backs was anime filler.
oh crap theyre anime fillers!? gee sorry i must be saying a lot of stuff here then! woops seriously i started reading the manga at that part with the new year season and stuff, so i didnt know that...gee thanks for telling me
And I was saying that stuff they said about killing everyone on a certain night was actually what OTHERS told me, and I said it doesn't make sense but what the hell, the way they were answering obviously meant they didn't know so i just let it pass but I dont agree so its not really an answer.
And the thing of not using strategies, again what i said would seem wrong if im talking about the anime so just forget it then.

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
alia
Genin

alia is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, badguy, that would make sense that if he were to test him self, hed want to test himself in all aspects- including strategic thinking and planning
alia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 PM   #14
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
you obtain the mangekyo killing your best friend, maybe if he kills familly and friends he could reach another level of sharingan, this is just a theory.

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:06 PM   #15
Teny
Hunter-Nin

Well we're not sure if it's the truth, if killing your best friend gets you the mangekyou, this was meant to be a thread for people who were on equal footing for me.. Instead..
Anyway, Gaara, you didn't bother reading my post above did you? Since close to all your arguement was in there.