theory:of why akatsuki wants gaara and naruto - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2005, 08:57 PM   #16
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubipandorachan
The manga is getting more interesting. Maybe Kishimoto is intending to bring more character in the story.
Geee, do you think? Considering the fact that most Akatsuki members haven't been revealed?

Old 03-14-2005, 11:15 AM   #17
Saru129
Genin

Saru129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, only five of the Akatsuki have been seen outside of the meeting, Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, the wierd stone lady, and the wierd guy with a mouth comming out of his chest, but we don't know his name.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Saru129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 01:13 PM   #18
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerhex
another theory keep this post open

i think the akatsuki is trying to get there hands on people that have special abilities

what if they go after neji's abilities next
it seems that they are trying to get abilities from every village
I don't think having special abilities is enough for them, you have to have something unique that is not inherited by your blood line. If that was the case they could have just abducted someone from the branch family since they are not as important as the head family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The deeper
They can't go after Neji abilities, people tried before (remember when Hinate was nearly kidnapped) but this clan is very stronge, also Neji is from the branch family which means they can't extract special power from him, because the special power remains in the head family, They may try to kidnap Hinate but not Neji. Also don't forget Neji now is a jounin and we saw how stronge he is when he was a genin and now definitly his stronger more than ten times. What do u think?
I don't know about 10 times stronger but he is definitely to strong for just anyone to come and capture him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saru129
the akasuki members called Gaara the "One Tail". There are nine Akatsuki members. That must mean that there are nine powers of human sacrifice, can't remeber the japanese word. Naruto has the "Nine Tails" in him, therefore there must be a two-tailed demon inside a human, three-tailed, four-tailed, etc... And they wouldn't want one of their members to have an advantage over the others. as to why, they want their powers! tell me how you defeat nine super powered ninjas with demons inside of them.
This also is a good point that i failed to mention but agree with, I assume that since Naruto has the 9 tails inside of him and is referred to as the 9 tails that he is the strongest and that unfortunately Gaara might be the weakest out of all these demon filled individuals. The numbers could represent that or they could just be a place holder for the individuals names.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 05:49 PM   #19
Khari
Gyokunyo

Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
Unhappy

Yeah you are right that they only want demons So after they get gaara and naruto their job is done I think
Old 03-14-2005, 07:34 PM   #20
MewRKW1
Genin

MewRKW1 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't they want to get rid of Oro, and besides if they get them, does that mean they want to take over the world?

MEMBER OF THE UCHIHA ITACHI FC
MEMBER OF THE AKATSUKI FC
MewRKW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:43 PM   #21
fattymcfatty
Academy Student

fattymcfatty is an unknown quantity at this point
man gaara's super scrub unlike super haxor NARUTARD cuase narutard has new perverted jutsu and an even more secret jutsu!! plus akatsuki is a bunch of freaks.... sasori is a damn puppet???? wtf!!!
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 10:34 PM   #22
The deeper
Genin

The deeper is an unknown quantity at this point
As I said the Hyuuga branch family they don't inherit all capabilities within the bloodline, only the head family can have such thing, and Neji isn't a head family member. Do u remember the story of Neji's father, they handed him over because they didn't want to hand over the head of the family because the enemy can't extract any power from Neji's father.
The deeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:08 AM   #23
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
Yeah you are right that they only want demons So after they get gaara and naruto their job is done I think
No I don't think it is over once they get them, I think that again we will be showed even more characters that have demons inside of them.
Quote:
As I said the Hyuuga branch family they don't inherit all capabilities within the bloodline, only the head family can have such thing, and Neji isn't a head family member. Do u remember the story of Neji's father, they handed him over because they didn't want to hand over the head of the family because the enemy can't extract any power from Neji's father.
I remember the story but Hinata's dad believes that Neji can be stronger than any previous member of there clan because of his natural ability at being a genius. He learned or came up with a technique that only the head family is supposed to know, remember his fight with Naruto Hinata's dad was amazed he knew some of the moves he knew.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 03-16-2005, 03:22 PM   #24
Sant0ryu
Chuunin

Sant0ryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Aside from that, the atkasuki are only looking for people with one of a kind abilities, hyuuga has a whole bunch of members
Sant0ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 03:42 AM   #25
brent_d
Genin

brent_d is an unknown quantity at this point
My theory is similar with kidistight, and the reason for that would be destruction of their world or world domination...I guess that is what they are up to...
brent_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 11:49 AM   #26
Saru129
Genin

Saru129 is an unknown quantity at this point
They don't want people with Bloodline Limits. They want people with "the power of human sacrifice" aka. People who were sacrificed to protect the village by sealing a demon inside of them. So they wouldn't want Sasuke or Neji. Just people like Naruto and Gaara.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Saru129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 10:27 AM   #27
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saru129
They don't want people with Bloodline Limits. They want people with "the power of human sacrifice" aka. People who were sacrificed to protect the village by sealing a demon inside of them. So they wouldn't want Sasuke or Neji. Just people like Naruto and Gaara.
Gaara wasn't sacrificed he was binded with his demon so he can be the villages ultimate weapon, they just want individuals with demons in them, no matter how they got them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 03-20-2005, 09:25 PM   #28
reimiu
Genin

reimiu is an unknown quantity at this point
it is for sure that the akatsuki member want naruto and garra because of the demons sealed inside them but for what reason is beyond me but it sure to be untold later on in the series
reimiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 03:08 AM   #29
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
They want the demons duh. Not Naruto and Gaara. Is this still a theory? It's quite obvious now isn't it.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:07 AM   #30
kyuubi1
Genin

kyuubi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
well everyone has the right idea there want the powers so they can take over the world(most likely).Now im gonna say there are not 1-9 youma containers that would be boring story & youmas are quite strong not everyone can defeat them like the forth did ,youmas just magically appear just destroy stuff like kyuubi did from a guess im gonna say theres theres 2 or 3 youma contaniers other then killing oro,& getting kyuubi off naruto they have been doing other stuff i mean it don't take nine s-rank nins to get 1 kid so they have probably grouped up for something else maybe war? i reckon this is there last year (since people know about them)to go get more power get more strength for wat ever they plan to do so everyone akat is going to get power from stuff hence why sasori wanted naruto then you think but weren't naruto itachi's objective so like i said all akat are doing is gathering power its every special power for themselves.

why i say there will be 2 or 3 (most likely 2)containers & demons well if 9 akat get 9 demons who's gonna fight them eventually naruto & gaara will bring out theres but that would leave 7 youmas no one would be able to fight them since youmas are far stronger then normal animal summons.

well this not my pridiction but my friends he said when Team kakashi go fight sasori & deidara gaara will wake up & it would be a naruto & gaara fight they'll beat sasori & deidara then later on when naruto will be attacked by akat then gaara will hear about it & then go back naruto up.on that prediction thats most likely to happen.
im predicting it will be it will be shukaku & kyuubi vs 2 akat members with youmas

Last edited by kyuubi1; 03-21-2005 at 07:09 AM.
kyuubi1 is offline   Reply With Quote