who has "grown" the most? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Biggest growth?
Naruto 38 24.52%
Sakura 50 32.26%
Sasuke 67 43.23%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2007, 09:26 AM   #1
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
who has "grown" the most?

I was going to make this thread when the chapter was released but since many raw photos are out i am doing it now.
So have it ppl which 1 of those 3 has improved the most?
Eventhough sasuke's has been very impressive(summoning manda),i vote sakura since she was low-life,worthess,crybaby she became something more than an average shinobi.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
AdventGriever
Genin

AdventGriever is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who has "grown" the most?

Sakura. Most definately.

Member of the Haruno Sakura FC

Member of the Sasuke Haters FC
AdventGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I say Sakura has grown the most. Its plain as daylight that when you compare her now and before the time-skip the magnitude in which she has developed, strength, courage, and skills, that's a lot for single person to do in three years time.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Sakura, even though she's still weak compared to those two.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

sasuke. he is probably the only one able to take on an akatsuki like dei and sorta win
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #6
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
sasuke. he is probably the only one able to take on an akatsuki like dei and sorta win
Naruto woulda torn up Deidara. Sasuke has evolved to fancier techniques, but in my opinon Sakura has grown the most.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #7
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Sakura, she grew in power, courage and will. Thats the stuff that really counts.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #8
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I would argue that it has been Sakura seeing as in part 1 she was always in the wing doing nothing but getting in the way and always crying. Acting tough, but couldn't battle nor do anything to help the others progress or defend. She knew of nothing more serious unlike Naruto and Sasuke who both had other agenda and actually fought to progress more in part one. Over the two and half years, she has progressed to actually battle, wisdom and to handle....etc.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Sakura made a HUGE change after being trained by Tsunade.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Sakura.
Sasuke is ridiculously powerful now, and that sucks so much because Sakura can do what? Punch the ground? Like, wth is Kishi thinking. Naruto is so much behind Sasuke it's retarded.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
sakura_05
Chuunin

sakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant future

sakura has grown the most she's got tsunade's super strength

Proud Member of:

LSFC v2 FC - Naruto Shippuden FC - NaruSaku FC - Haruno Sakura FC - Akatsuki FC - Japan FC - Co-owner of Konoha Kunoichi FC
sakura_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #12
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I wanted to vote for Sakura, since she had dramatic improvements since part 1, but I voted for Sasuke instead. Mainly because he took out a former Akatsuki member/Sannin, and recently defeated an Akatsuki member on his own. From getting his ass beaten by Rock Lee, to seriously injuring Gaara, to nearly killing Naruto......to taking down Akatsuki members and a Sannin. I'd say that's damn impressive.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #13
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

i voted sakura cuz she used to be a whiny, pathetic, annoying, worthless, crybaby and now shes much cooler
Old 07-20-2007, 03:09 PM   #14
ElementalNinja 19
Chuunin

ElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to all

Sakura has improved the most over the time skip from whiny girl to Tsunade scary.

Member of ~Naruto Addicts FC~

“Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.”
ElementalNinja 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #15
itachiuchiha
Chuunin

itachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these parts

i think naruto..cuz sasuke has always been an exemplary ninja, his skill is just increasing with time, sakura has improveds alot yea...mabey almost the same as anruto but she was never really a bad ninja...now naruto went from a horrible ninja, to a great ninja showing more potential then most..so i choose him

I Skim Back Over My Words Thats On The Page N Line I Dont Write I Get High And Ignight...
G Goli Giga Bytes In A Gorrilla's Hand To The Side Of A Niggaz Face Like I Don't Give A Damn
Even If Hes Wit His Manz-- And Thenz I Put His
Plans And Limbs All Over His Pants And Timbs
Allow me to break down the game,
behind the bracelets, earrings, chains, watches and rings.
The bling,
the crystal incrusted, princess flooded, canary studded, blue coloured and blood stained.
Yeah the older brother of the drug game,
that give her a fame, then take away her lane.

Rep Me Red And Ill Rep You Back<3
itachiuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote