Star Ocean 3 fanfic: Anywhere But Home - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 07-22-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future
Star Ocean 3 fanfic: Anywhere But Home

I finally decided to start my fanfic. Please note that I'm not the best when it comes to writing, so bare with me on this. Also I don't own any of the Star Ocean 3 characters.

So I decided to have the story take place after Fayt and his group saved their universe, and everyone goes home. But only 2 souls are left still venturing on different planets....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 Lost

After Fayt Leingod and his group defeated Luther in order to save their universe, everyone's lives were back to normal, except Fayt and Albel's. They were wandering aimlessly, day and night, to find a town. They did once, but Albel screwed it up and made both of them leave. While wandering, Fayt was completely lost in thought.

'How in the world did I get stuck with Mr.Anger Management? If it weren't for him in that last town, we could've just bought a map, and we'd be in the next town already!' Fayt thought shaking his head.

"Hey fool!" Albel called back to him.

At that moment, Fayt suddenly stopped thinking and looked up at Albel.

"Yeah, what is it?" he asked.

"We're coming up to a sign and I can't read it." Albel continued.

Fayt walked up to the sign and glanced at the lettering. Then he turned to Albel and smirked. Albel just glared as usual.

"You really can't read this? You must be dumber than I gave you credit for." Fayt said grinning.

Albel became mad and smacked Fayt upside his head with his claw.

"Maggot, just read it before I get real angry!"

"All right, all right, no need to get your thong in a bundle!" Fayt exclaimed rereading the sign. "It says, 'The city of Ciltz is only 4.7 miles due west from this point.'"

"Is that all?" asked Albel crossing his arms.

Fayt nodded and he then walked off somewhere.

"Wait Albel! How do you know where you're headed is west?" Fayt asked.

Albel sighed and turned around. With his claw, he pointed to a faded arrow at
the bottom right corner of the sign. After that he walked off again. Fayt observed the sign real closely and could just barely see the arrow. Finally realizing Albel left, he ran in the direction the arrow pointed to.

Albel, who was at least 5 minutes ahead of Fayt, was beginning to suspect that someone was following him, but he didn't say a word just yet. Instead, he picked up a rock and threw it at some bushes.

"Ow!" a female voice said. A girl showed from the bushes, and Albel drew his katana and pointed it at her.

"Who are you fool?" he demanded.

The girl dusted herself off and picked some branches out of her hair, completely ignoring Albel's question.

"I won't ask again. Who are you?"

The girl flung her hair back and smiled brightly at Albel. "Me? I'm Tenshi. Tenshi Shinzo."

Last edited by Miyuki; 10-01-2007 at 12:52 AM.
Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future
Re: Star Ocean 3 fanfic: Anywhere But Home

Chapter 2 Tenshi Shinzo

Fayt was still trying to catch up to Albel, but he ran into a fork in the path.

"Damn, this isn't good! If Albel found someone on his path, more than likely he's gonna get directions by force. Grr, if only I knew what path he took!"

" My, why're you pointing the sword of yours at me?" Tenshi asked Albel.

"I need directions of course. Fool." Albel replied.

Tenshi smiled and shook her head. "By force I guess?"

"Heh, do you catch on quickly!" Albel said swinging his katana at Tenshi. Tenshi avoided it with ease and quickly moved in on Albel and punched him hard in the stomach. That caused Albel to step back and kneel over.

"Oooh, did that hurt?" Tenshi asked innocently. Albel glowered at her.

"Hm...I guess I...misjudged the likes of...you." Albel snarled as he forced himself onto his feet.

Tenshi cracked her knuckles and put her hair up in a ponytail. "That was harsh
girly-man, and for that you'll pay dearly!"

"Crap! A dead end! Well, now I know that the other path is the path Albel took." Fayt said running back to the forked pathway.

'I just hope I'm not too late.' he thought.

"Oh come on, is that all you've got? We've barely even did much. I guess you
aren't as tough as you look." Tenshi taunted.

Albel was lying stomach-first on the dirt pathway, heavily breathing. His katana wasn't in his grasp, and he was bloody and covered in bruises. His hair
was also a mess, and his claw was dented all over. It was the end for "Albel the Wicked."

Tenshi began walking towards Albel to deliver the finishing blow, but a voice in the mere distance stopped her.

"WAIT!!!" the voice shouted.

On the ground, Albel weakly smiled. "Crazy...dumbass." he faintly said. Pretty soon, the voice was at the location of Albel and Tenshi.

"Who're you?" Tenshi asked.

"I'm a friend of Albel over there who's barely conscious." the person said.

Tenshi smiled and leaned against a tree. "Are you gonna fight me for directions as well?"

Albel slowly but surely got back on his feet and picked up his katana. "You're late, fool."

"Sorry, I kinda got lost." Fayt apologized. Tenshi sighed and walked over to Albel. Without warning, she used symbology to heal some of his cuts. Albel looked away in disfavor.

"I'm really sorry for the way Albel acted. We're just desperate to find a town."
Fayt said.

"It's all right. C'mon, I'll take you both to Ciltz's inn since Ciltz is nearby." Tenshi finished her symbology on Albel then took him and Fayt to Ciltz. So in the end, Albel's life ended up being spared and him and Fayt are going to be able to rest within a town after all.

Last edited by Miyuki; 09-07-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 3 The Multi-verse Battle Tournament
*Ciltz's Inn*

"...So this inn is also a bar?" Fayt asked.

"Uh-huh." Tenshi replied getting a sip of her drink.

Albel, Fayt, and Tenshi were at the inn. Fayt and Tenshi was away from the bar section, while Albel was away from both of them, sitting at the bar.

"So where are you and Albel from?" Tenshi asked.

Fayt swallowed his food. "Um, we're from a very distant land-"

"On the planet of Elicoor II?" Tenshi asked.

"How'd you know?"

"On Vassa, everyone knows something." Tenshi replied.

Right after Tenshi said that, both her and Fayt decided to finish their meals. Albel, still at the bar section, was getting attention from a pretty blond-haired
girl. Fayt and Tenshi saw it and began snickering.

"Oh, come on Albel, take me shopping." the girl pleaded pulling Albel's arm.

"Not on your life, fool! Now get away from me!" Albel exclaimed. The girl left and went to another table to try again. Tenshi saw the whole thing then stared at Fayt.

"Was he always like that?" she asked.

Fayt just shrugged.

Finally Albel came over to Tenshi's table and sat with them. For at least 2 seconds, both Fayt and Tenshi looked at him then continued with their dinner.
Albel scowled at both of them then looked away.

"Oh, before I forget, you guys should sign up for Vassa's annual Multi-verse
Battle Tournament." Tenshi said.

That seemed to catch Albel's attention cause he quickly looked up at Tenshi.

"Multi-verse Battle Tournament?" Fayt asked.

"Yep. People from different universes and planets come here to Vassa to enter
the tournament. I hear that once every 10 years a Valkyrie from Valhalla enters the tournament as well, and this year is that year!" Tenshi said.

"Heh, Valkyrie or not, all those worms are going down!" Albel exclaimed slamming his claw against the table, excited.

Fayt sighed and Tenshi just shook her head. "Well, the sign up sheet for the tournament is upstairs in the rooms or at the arena itself. Go sign up." Tenshi
suggested.

Albel and Fayt quickly got up out of their chairs, but Tenshi stopped them.

"Hold on! You 2 should sign up as a team. If you want any chances of getting
to face the Valkyrie, fighting as a team is your only hope." she warned.

Fayt nodded and both Albel and himself left to go sign up.

*At the arena*

"There, we're all signed up." Fayt said putting the pen down.

"Let's go already!" Albel ordered getting impatient.

Fayt turned around and gave Albel a confused expression. "Go where?"

Albel sighed. "To go train! If what Tenshi said was true, we need to train big time if we have any chances of facing that Valkyrie! And since we have 3 days before the tournament, we need to take advantage of that and use that
time to practice and get stronger!"

"Oh..." Fayt said as he and Albel went back to the forest to train.

Standing on top of arena was Tenshi, watching Fayt and Albel go out of the city to train. She smiled calmly. "You 2 have a long road ahead."

Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 4 Give Me A Break

*Ciltz's Forest*

"*sigh* Aren't we done yet for today Albel?" Fayt asked panting.

Fayt and Albel were training nonstop in the forest. Fayt was completely all out of energy, while Albel still trained no matter how hard he was panting. They've both been training for 5 hours already, and the day was giving in to the night. Pretty soon Ciltz lit up, and looked the a beautiful utopia it is. Before he even knew it, Fayt collapsed onto his knees. Albel looked back and saw him.

"What's the matter Fayt? Is your foolish, weak body giving out on you already?" he asked him.

Fayt looked up and shook his head. "No...of-of course not..."

Albel looked away and continued his training. Fayt, trying so much to get on his feet again, knew he wouldn't, but alas he still tried. After about the 6th time,he finally got up, but his knees were shaking so badly, he thought they would give out on him again.

Fayt slowly walked over to Albel and picked up his sword. Albel looked at him and smiled.

"So you finally decided to train again." he said.

Fayt nodded. "You know it! I don't give in so easily!"

"Heh, are you so sure? 2 minutes ago you were on your knees." Albel pointed out.

"Just shut up and train!" Fayt ordered looking away.

Then for next couple of hours, Fayt and Albel sparred with each other until both of them were on the ground, completely out of energy. The night sky was a golden sight for Fayt. Albel on the other hand didn't seem to care. The stars were glowing brightly, and Fayt got lucky and saw a shooting star. He made a wish, but Albel accidently interrupted.

"2 days to go after this until we face that Valkyrie." he said.

"Yeah. Do you think we'll be strong enough to face her?" Fayt asked.

"Hmph, if only I knew the answer to that question..." Albel replied.

"FAYT, ALBEL!!!" a voice called. Both of them sat up and looked around.

In the mere distance, Tenshi was running towards them. Fayt and Albel remained in place, for their bodies wouldn't allow them to do much except sit.
3 minutes passed and Tenshi was with Fayt and Albel.

"Time to call it a day?" she asked.

Fayt nodded and cracked his neck in the process. Then he rubbed the back of
his neck. Albel for some strange reason just stared at his left palm, remaining
silent. Tenshi sighed and helped Fayt and Albel onto their feet. Then she took
them to Ciltz's inn.

*Ciltz's inn*

"Just go upstairs and take a right and you'll be in the men's quarters. Don't worry, busy as this place is, there's enough rooms for you 2 to have your own." Tenshi said.

Fayt bowed. "Thank you. Good night." He headed upstairs with Albel and Tenshi stayed downstairs in the bar section.

"Good night...." she said turning away from the staircase and heading back to the bar.

Old 07-23-2007, 01:13 AM   #5
sakura1OO
Genin

sakura1OO is an unknown quantity at this point

Great fan fic sis! i really like it! i was a little confused in the beginning but after i read a little i got it. Keep going!

sakura1OO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura1OO View Post
Great fan fic sis! i really like it! i was a little confused in the beginning but after i read a little i got it. Keep going!
i will sis! ^_^
Old 07-23-2007, 01:59 AM   #7
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 5 Truth Revealed

*The next morning*

It was about 6 in the morning, and Fayt was already up and making breakfast while Albel snoozed off his lazy butt. Apparently the smell of the food woke him up since Fayt heard footsteps coming from behind him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Fayt said flipping some pancakes.

Albel yawned and sat down at the table, scratching his head with his claw. Fayt brought some bacon and eggs to the table then returned to the pancakes. Tenshi came in the room with a face of hunger.

"Oh, good morning Tenshi, you wanna join us for breakfast?" Fayt asked.

Tenshi nodded and quickly sat at the table. Fayt got done with the pancakes
and brought them to the table as well. Tenshi quickly grabbed the bacon plate
and shoved half of it on her plate. Albel yawned yet again and ate some eggs.

"So Tenshi, about this tournament..." Fayt began.

"Yeah?" Tenshi asked with a strip of bacon hanging from her mouth.

"What's this Valkyrie like?"

Tenshi literally choked on her bacon and chugged her glass of milk down her throat. Fayt and Albel just stared.

"You ok?" Fayt asked.

Tenshi nodded and wiped her mouth off with her napkin. "The Valkyrie can be anyone to tell you the truth. So keep your eyes peeled for anyone suspicious."

After breakfast, everyone ventured into the town. Albel was at the weapon shop, and Fayt and Tenshi were at the arena. While at the arena, Fayt was beginning to suspect something was up with Tenshi. She was acting pretty suspicious to Fayt.

"...so that's why the arena was built here." Tenshi said.

*Midnight*

Training was over for Albel and Fayt, so they were at the inn. Tenshi however, was nowhere to be seen. Fayt told Albel he was going to search for
her, so Fayt was out and about the town, asking anyone if they seen her. But
things didn't turn out the way he expected. No one knew of Tenshi's whereabouts. So then he went out into the forest.

While there, Fayt saw a cave he never saw before by a river, so he decided to peer inside. He saw what he thought. Tenshi was in there, dressed in Valkyrie armor, meditating on a rock. Fayt was shocked. Then he snuck away
quietly and headed back to town.

It was about 1:30 a.m. when Fayt returned to the inn, and Albel was snoozing
a lot a Z's. After checking up on him, Fayt decided to worry about what he saw for tomarrow while training. So then he changed into his pj's and went to bed, waiting for tomarrow to come so he can tell Albel what he saw.

Last edited by Miyuki; 09-07-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 6 Before the Big Day

*At the bar*

"What do you mean you saw Tenshi in Valkyrie armor?" Albel asked.

Fayt just couldn't wait until training to tell Albel what he saw yesterday. But Albel wasn't believing Fayt.

"You don't believe me do you?" Fayt asked eating his sandwich.

Albel glared. "Of course I don't believe you, fool! Saying Tenshi's the Valkyrie, surely you jest."

Fayt sighed and got up from the table. Then he took out his sword and left the inn, heading back into the forest where he saw Tenshi last night. But upon leaving the inn, he bumped into her.

"Oh, hey Fayt, where're you going?" Tenshi asked.

Fayt hesitated to answer, but eventually did say something. "Um, I'm going to
the forest to train, you know, get a head start before later today."

"Oh, well, have fun, and be careful. I heard recently that a new found monster is strong and powerful and is killing travelers." Tenshi warned.

Right when Tenshi said "strong" and "powerful" Albel was beside Fayt in a heartbeat.

'Should've known better that Albel would join. Oh well, this gives me a chance to prove to him that Tenshi's a Valkyrie.' Fayt thought.

Tenshi went inside the inn then Fayt and Albel went into the forest. While inside the forest, Fayt kept getting this bad chill but didn't bother to say anything. He just shivered a little while Albel randomly walked off in some direction.

"Hey Albel, do you know where we're headed?" Fayt asked.

Albel quickly glanced back then drew his katana. Something was heading their
way, and Albel had a feeling it was the monster, since the ground began shaking violently and the birds suddenly stopped chirping. Before they knew it,
this giant serpent was standing in front of them.

"Holy..." Fayt tried to say.

"Finally, a worthy opponent." Albel said smiling.

The serpent roared, and everything shook. Albel quickly moved in on the monster and slashed it with his katana, leaving a minor cut. The serpent smacked Albel with his tail and sent him flying. Fayt saw the whole thing and began casting the "Explosion" symbology as the serpent drew near him. Somehow, Fayt's casting didn't work, and he thought the serpent must've silenced him, so instead, Fayt ran up to the monster and used "Shotgun Blast." That had an affect on the serpent.

Albel came running back, and angrily used "Dragon Roar" on the beast. The ability got interrupted as serpent slashed Albel with his claw, but Albel avoided it.

Hours and hours passed and battle dragged on and Fayt and Albel were running out of energy. As night settled in, Fayt and Albel were toast. Albel, acting on his instincts, was stupid enough to attack the serpent at the risk of
being killed. The serpent opened its mouth and began shooting fire out of it. Albel then stood frozen, reliving the same moment 9 years ago where he lost his father and his left arm from a dragon. Fayt ran to save him, but the serpent smacked him away with its tail.

Continuing its attack, Fayt watched in horror as Albel was burnt alive. When the fire dissipated, Albel was nowhere to be seen. He was gone, and Fayt became possessed by his rage and sadness. Then getting up onto his feet, he felt a strange power awakening inside him. The serpent started walking towards him, and Fayt got ready for an attack.

Starting to attack the serpent, Fayt grew glowing angel wings on his back. His sword was pointed at the serpent, then blasted pure, divine energy at it, striking the ground beneath it. Then the divine energy shot up out of the ground, and the surrounding area was engulfed by pure light. Fayt covered his
eyes since it was too bright. When the light disappeared, Fayt saw that the serpent wasn't there. He defeated it!

The wings vanished off of Fayt's back, and he was gently put on the ground. Feeling weak and tired, Fayt smiled then collapsed on the ground. Suddenly Tenshi appeared and looked at Fayt.

"You've done well...my destructive angel." she said picking up Fayt and carrying him back to Ciltz. The night slowly went on as Fayt slept, and he had
a smile on his face, but Tenshi knew that deep down, Fayt was drowned in sorrow, for he knew that Albel must be dead.

Old 07-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #9
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Zomg, mostly correct grammar! I'm so proud of you. Too bad I couldn't give a shit about Star Ocean. Nice writing though. *Two thumbs up*
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:19 AM   #10
uchihafan808
Chuunin

uchihafan808 is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome fanfic miyuki san..!

co-owner of the official S-cry-ed FC
co-owner of nejiten and shikaino FC
proud member of:
leaf village hokage power FC
the official leaf shinobi FC
the new sasusaku FC

Akatsuki,and itachi....who are your favs....
okay heres the deal:
Sakura100 is my buddy got it
Kata-chan7 is my nee-san on
LN is my teacher on NL
SB is my co-owner buddy
CC is my cool buddy
Hitokugutsu is my Bleach buddy
Sand_illusions is my cookie buddy

uchihafan808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #11
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 7 The Assassin of Planet Roak

As Fayt woke up to another peaceful morning in Ciltz, he knew from the start that nothing was going to be same. He went to Albel's room to see if Albel was still sleeping like he normally does, but when he opened the door he saw the bed like it was yesterday, a complete mess. He sadly closed the door and went downstairs, completely forgetting to change out of his pj's. As he started down the steps, Tenshi caught him.

"Fayt?" she asked.

Fayt turned around and stared at Tenshi. Then he looked away. "Last night wasn't a dream, was it?"

Tenshi placed a hand on Fayt's shoulder and looked at him sadly.

"I'm afraid not. I sensed the monster's presence and rushed to help, but I was
a step too late to save Albel. I'm sorry." she apologized.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I could've saved him.... but my body wasn't responding, and so I let him die.... Now I just wanna be alone." Fayt said going back to his room to change. As he closed the door, Tenshi just stood still.

"Fayt..."

After Fayt got changed into some loose clothing, he went to cliff that overlooked an ocean and sat on it. The ocean breeze caught his hair and made him feel a little relaxed. Minutes turned into hours as Fayt remained on that cliff, regretting everything he had done his whole life. But upon leaving the cliff, he was stopped by a female.

"Hold on Fayt Leingod!" the girl ordered.

Fayt stopped in his tracks and lifted his head to take a look at the girl. She had long black hair, which was up in a loose ponytail, wearing assassin looking cloths. She also had 2 short katanas placed at both of her hips. Her most distinctive feature was her eyes. They looked exactly like a fox's.

"You are the one known as Fayt Leingod, correct?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. Who're you?" Fayt answered.

The girl suddenly vanished, and Fayt didn't even see her move. Without knowing it, the girl was behind him.

"I'm Kitsune, Judgement Assassin of the planet Roak. I'm came here due to request from a friend of mine." Kitsune replied.

Fayt quickly turned around and gasped. "Request from a friend?"

"Mmm-hmm. You know Tenshi right? She's my buddy from Roak." Kitsune said.

Fayt went into a thought posture then shook his head. "What did Tenshi request?"

Kitsune sat on a nearby tree branch and drew one of her katanas. She began cleaning it off with a cloth she pulled from a pocket on her side.

"Are you gonna answer my question or not?"

"Yeah, yeah. Tenshi told me about what happened recently and I feel sorry for you, losing someone you cared about. Tenshi requested me to help you in the tournament today since you signed up for team battles."

Fayt's eyes shrunk and he started pacing around. "Crap, I forgot the tournament's today!"

Kitsune flipped off the branch and stretched.

"Don't worry, the tournament doesn't start until noon. We've got 4 hours to blow off doing whatever we want. I recommend you stock up on items and new weapons, plus some new armor.,” she warned.

Fayt nodded and both Tenshi and himself went back to Ciltz. As they entered,
Tenshi greeted them.

"Ah, I see you've meet Kitsune, Fayt. A lively girl, isn't she?" Tenshi asked smiling.

Fayt glared at her. "Why didn't you tell me I was getting a new partner?"

"Um, well, it's kinda complicated...."

"Hey, hey, hey, no need to get all gloomy and angry here. Let's go to the inn and discuss this." Kitsune suggested.

When all 3 got to the inn, Kitsune sighed heavily.

"Tenshi.... why the hell didn't you tell me the normal route to get here was occupied by a battle against Federation ships and Quark!?" she asked getting a little pissed.

Tenshi rubbed the back of her head and smiled. When Fayt heard "Federation"
and "Quark" he slammed the table as he stood up.

"What do mean the Federation and Quark are at battle!? I thought they were at peace when my gang and myself went to meet the star commander of the Federation!?!?" Fayt exclaimed.

Tenshi and Kitsune looked at Fayt, then Kitsune leaned back on her chair.

"You didn't know? When Commodore Wittcomb was killed by the Executioners, the Federation acted on their own accord and attacked some Quark ships. Then all hell broke loose..." she said.

"Planet's were brought into the mess, and so war broke out throughout the galaxy yet again, and since the Executioners are gone, we no longer have to worry about anything being gone." Tenshi added.

"But we don't know if Vendeen Empire or the Aldian Empire will interfere, and that sure worries us." Kitsune said.

Fayt was left in shock, for Maria Traydor, one of his closest friends, was the leading member of Quark, and he didn't know if she was caught in the mess or not. Kitsune ate her ramen and saw Fayt's expression.

"Don't worry Fayt, although the Federation surpasses Quark in numbers and strength, Quark is getting help from people in the Klaus system and from
Elicoor II." she said.

"Elicoor II? Why would they help Quark?" Fayt asked.

Tenshi didn't know so she shook her head. Realizing Kitsune must've known, both her and Fayt stared at her. Kitsune sighed again.

"Did you forget Fayt? Quark was the one who helped Elicoor II from the Vendeeni and Executioners, so they're paying back Quark." she explained.

Fayt sighed in relief and sat back down. Finally eating his sandwich, Tenshi left Fayt and Kitsune to go prepare for the tournament that was 2 1/2 hours away. Kitsune finished her ramen and told Fayt to hurry up with his food, and
Fayt obeyed.

"Where are we going?" Fayt asked as he was being dragged around.

"To stock up on items of course. The tournament's not long from now..... so let's buy things and practice a little." Kitsune suggested.

Fayt gulped and continued to be dragged around, beginning to freak out about the tournament.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:33 AM   #12
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 8 He's Alive!?

"Wait, we're are you taking me?" Fayt asked Kitsune.

Kitsune sighed and released Fayt's wrist. She then turned around and brushed some hair that hung in her face back.

"To the weapon and armor shops of course! I have to get you prepared for the tournament. But before that, I gotta take to the next town." Kitsune replied.

Fayt cautiously eyed Kitsune. "Why?"

Kitsune turned back around and walked off, leaving Fayt behind. Fayt decided to, follow despite where Kitsune might take him.

*30 minutes later*

"Uhh, Kitsune..." Fayt began to say, looking around at where he's at.

Kitsune didn't say anything, and continued to lead Fayt to a mansion. Opening
the doors she turned around and smiled. As Fayt walked inside, his expression
on his face went from confusing to surprised.

"Welcome to Xenobia's main point in accessing information of all kinds." Kitsune said leading Fayt inside the mansion.

As Fayt and Kitsune walked inside, a gothy teen about 17 years old greeted them.

"So, you've finally came back, Miss Kitsune." the girl said.

"Ah, hello Maya, where is he?" Kitsune asked.

"He? Oh, you mean that-"

Kitsune interrupted by nodding her head. Maya then showed Fayt and Kitsune
to a room with a particular looking door. It was black with symbological writing
on it, outlined in a bloody red.

Maya stood in front of the door and recited the words on it. Before Fayt knew it, the door opened and complete darkness poured out. Fayt sort of stepped back, but Kitsune shook her head and stopped him. Fayt then went back to his original position. After that Maya used some symbology cast the darkness
away.

When the darkness disappeared, Maya signaled Fayt and Kitsune to follow. Fayt wanted to ask what just happened, but for some strange reason, he throat felt paralyzed and so he couldn't speak. Following Maya into the room, Fayt felt a sudden jolt to his heart.

"Here, this where he's at. I take you no longer need my assistance?" Maya asked.

"Thank you for your help Maya. You are relieved." Kitsune said smiling.

Maya left and went back to whatever she was doing. Kitsune took Fayt's wrist and pulled him inside the room. A light blinded Fayt's eyes, so he covered them, but the light quickly faded and Fayt was able to see again.

Fayt silently followed, and as he entered, his heart almost literally stopped. Sitting on a chair and looking out the window dazed, was him!

"But...but this isn't possible! I-I thought he was dead!!" Fayt exclaimed.

Kitsune looked away. "I guess what you always think is wrong." she said.

The person looked at Fayt and Kitsune.

"Hmph, so the worm finally shows himself!" the person said getting out of the chair.

"Albel...." Fayt faintly said to himself.

Kitsune closed the door on her way out, but she was stopped by Fayt.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I....I dunno...." Kitsune responded sadly.

"After having me suffer so much? How cruel of you....and Tenshi..." Fayt continued.

"I'm...I'm sorry." Kitsune apologized, her eyes tearing up.

Fayt sighed and Kitsune left the room.

Albel smiled and eyed Fayt.

"Fool! What took you so long!?" he asked throwing a book at the back of Fayt's head. Fayt winced in pain and rubbed his head where the book had hit him.

"Well, it's like this......." Fayt began

*5 minutes later*

"I see. So you thought I died? Me? Albel the Wicked?" Albel asked.

"Don't be boasting here. I really did think you..."

"Idiot." Albel said. "Stop thinking and act on instinct! It'll save you the trouble
of giving you problems!"

As Fayt and Albel argued, Kitsune came in the room.

"I don't mean to interrupt your convo, but we need to get back to Ciltz to ready ourselves for the tournament." she warned.

Fayt looked at Kitsune then Albel.

"Well, I'm ready. What about you?" he asked Albel.

Albel smiled childishly. "You know it!"

And so all 3 left Xenobia and headed back to Ciltz, where the big event was about to unfold.

Last edited by Miyuki; 09-07-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:36 PM   #13
uchihafan808
Chuunin

uchihafan808 is an unknown quantity at this point

yay albel is ALIVE..! i thought so i mean albel the wicked is one wicked awsome dude.!

co-owner of the official S-cry-ed FC
co-owner of nejiten and shikaino FC
proud member of:
leaf village hokage power FC
the official leaf shinobi FC
the new sasusaku FC

Akatsuki,and itachi....who are your favs....
okay heres the deal:
Sakura100 is my buddy got it
Kata-chan7 is my nee-san on
LN is my teacher on NL
SB is my co-owner buddy
CC is my cool buddy
Hitokugutsu is my Bleach buddy
Sand_illusions is my cookie buddy

uchihafan808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #14
sakura1OO
Genin

sakura1OO is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job sis! Some more awesome chapters! i am very excited to see what happens next!

sakura1OO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:26 AM   #15
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 9 Struggle: A Fight To the Finish

*announcement*
"The big event is about to begin. All people who bought tickets to watch should better get to their seats before the ceremony begins. Lady Tenshi, renowning champion for 3 years straight, will be singing the ceremonial song for this year. Don't forget that this year is the year a Valkyrie of the great Valhalla comes to participate in this tournament as well. This is Terra from the planet Vanguard signingoff."

Fayt, Albel, and Kitsune were wandering around Ciltz, trying to find the arena. But Ciltz was so crowded, they were having a hard time finding it.

"We're gonna be late!" Fayt exclaimed.

"I know, I know! I have to put up with this every single year! That's it, I'm using that Teleport symbology I recently learned! Fayt, Albel, get your asses over here!" Kitsune ordered.

Fayt and Albel got near Kitsune, and so she began chanting in the midst of the crowd. Before they knew it, all 3 were at the arena.

"Come on, let's go!" Kitsune sugguested.

Fayt and Albel nodded, and they all ran into the arena. Once in the arena, both Fayt and Albel became in shock as they saw all the others who've joined in this tournament as well.

"You've gotta be kidding me! All these people are here to participate?" Fayt asked.

"Damn..." Albel said as he snarled.

"Tch, too many people this year. We have a challenge on our hands." Kitsune said biting her lip.

Fayt looked at her. "'We?' Wait, you're still gonna fight with us?"

"Duh. Even when we got Nox I never said I still wasn't fighting. Besides, I haven't fought in this tournament since I was 7 years old!" Kitsune replied.

Fayt stared in astonishment and then all 3 went into the arena with the others. As the ceremony got finished, Tenshi announced the beginning battles, and go fig, Fayt's group was first. Awaiting their opponents, people were making fun of Albel for the way he looked. Boy did Albel blow off steam.

"Hey, look, a cross-dresser's battling."

"Is that person male or female?"

"She's pretty."

"No you stupid maggots, I'm a male!! And shut up or else I'll come up there and beat the hell out of all of you!!" Albel angrily stated.

Kitsune and Fayt sighed. Finally their opponents arrived. 2 people from the Klaus System entered the battle arena, and soon the fight began. With Kitsune on their team, the battle only 5 minutes. After that they left the arena and awaited their group to be called to battle again.

When their group entered onto the arena, it was darker than a deep, moist cave. But the battle itself wasn't a problem. Night fighting was Kitsune's specialty, but Albel was throwing a fit about it. He tried fighting Kitsune, but
Fayt intervened and stopped him.

Battle after battle, victory after victory, the night seemed to prolong into the morning until the minor battles were finished. Tenshi and the others in charge of the tournament decided not to tire the competitors to the bone, so they saved the final rounds until later in the next day. Everyone was sleeping either in the 10 inns in Ciltz, or outside and inside the arena. The inn where Fayt and Albel stayed was crowded, but Tenshi allowed 3 rooms to be reserved for them and Kitsune.

Fayt couldn't sleep, so all he did was stare out the window. Albel on the other hand, slept very easily as well as Kitsune. Until Fayt's eyes were ready to close all the way, he kept wondering if he was going to have to face Tenshi, cause he knew all the way in his heart, that she was the Valkyrie from Valhalla.

Last edited by Miyuki; 09-07-2007 at 05:04 PM.