Star Ocean 3 fanfic: Anywhere But Home - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 10-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #46
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future
Re: Star Ocean 3 fanfic: Anywhere But Home

Chapter 31 Miyuki, Part 2

"Kitsune, hurry up, you'll miss Miyuki if you don't." Kasuke warned from behind the bathroom door.

Wiping the steam off, Kitsune stared at herself in the mirror. The exact opposite person showed in the mirror, staring at the other Kitsune.

"Kitsune, you hear me? Hurry up!" Kasuke warned again.

She glared at the mirror for a second, then glared at the door.

"I'll be there, don't worry! Stop rushing me!" Kitsune exclaimed.

"All right." Kasuke left down the steps.

Kitsune looked at herself again. In the mirror, the evil looking Kitsune was smiling at her.

"Going to meet her are you? Aren't you still mad at her?"

"I am, but I have to see her. Maybe we can fix things..."

"Or maybe she'll just kill you in your place when you go to meet her."

"Shut up." Kitsune got dressed and left the bathroom. Walking down the stairs, everyone then looked at her.

"All right, now that we're all here, let's go." Kasuke said.

"But wait. Where are we going to meet her?" Albel asked.

"Yeah." Fayt also said.

"At the northeast exit, since that's the direction towards where Miyuki and her palace is." Naru answered.

"You still remember that?" Kasuke asked Naru.

Naru nodded. "Yeah, it's only been 4 years since I've been here, so of course I'd remembered!"

"Makes sense I guess." Kasuke said walking off in front of everyone.

Everyone then followed Kasuke to the exit. They could tell when they got there, only because there was a huge crowd of people blocking the exit.

"There's no way we can get through all these people." Naru said.

"There is, don't worry." Kasuke smirked.

She jumped onto a roof and pulled out a megaphone.

"Better move." she warned.

Everyone moved to the side and Kasuke then held the megaphone up.

"ATTENTION PLEASE!!! I'VE RECENTLY HEARD THAT MIYUKI IS ENTERING THROUGH THE SOUTH GATE OF THIS TOWN! ALL THOSE WHO WANT A GOOD SPOT SHOULD MOVE TO THE SOUTH GATE ASAP!!!" Kasuke shouted into the megaphone.

Then the huge crowd of people starting dashing to the south, and in the process, Albel purposely stuck his foot out and people were tripping over it. Albel grinned in pleasure. Fayt glared at him, but that didn't stop Albel though.

Kasuke through the megaphone away and jumped down from the roof. Landing in front of Albel, she smiled.

"See? Problem sloved!" she said.

"Yep." Naru and Fayt said at once.

Then, waiting for the next 10 minutes, everyone was getting anxious. Suddenly, something in the mere distance caught Kitsune's attention.

"She's here." she bitterly said.

Walking on the pathway, was a girl who had long, black hair with red streaks, wearing a black shirt with a skull in the middle, baggy black cargo pants, and black and red shoes was walking towards the city.

"That's Miyuki?" Albel questioned, very skeptical at the sight before him.

"Yeah." Kasuke answered.

"But, she doesn't even look royal like!"

"Albel, Albel..." Kitsune sighed. "Just because Miyuki is the Queen of our clan, doesn't mean she has to look royal like everyone would. She's a completely different kind of Queen."

"She's one who dresses like a nomal person to make herself hidden, right?" asked Fayt.

"Correct. To make sure none of our enemies suspect that she's our Queen, she dresses like a commoner." Kasuke replied.

"Commoner is a harsh word to put it in, Kasuke." a voice said.

Kasuke turned around and saw that Miyuki was behind her.

"Oh, sorry, Your Majesty." Kasuke bowed.

"Kasuke please, you don't need to bow to me. We're amongst friends and allies here." Miyuki said.

Kasuke rose from the ground and smiled. "These 2 are-"

"Fayt Leingod and Albel Nox I presume?" Miyuki asked.

They both nodded.

"I've heard a lot about you 2, very interesting. I suspected you guys would be much older, not around me age."

"How old are you?" asked Albel.

"Albel! Have some manners here!" Fayt exclaimed.

Miyuki smiled. "It's all right Fayt, I don't mind. I'm actually 18 years old. Despite my age, I look much older, right?"

"Yeah, you do." Albel commented.

"Albel! Have you no manners at all!?" This time Fayt stepped on Albel's foot, and Albel slightly winced in pain.

Miyuki giggled. "Hehe, I like this guy here." She pointed to Albel as she said that.

"Your Majesty, should we leave this place before the crowd of people come? I did tell them you were entering the South Gate. Surely they must realize that it was a lie." Kasuke suggested.

"Good thinking Kasuke. Let's go to the arena." Miyuki said.

Everyone nodded except Kitsune, and they left to go to the arena.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #47
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Chapter 32 Miyuki, Part 3

Inside the arena, Kasuke was introducing Fayt and Albel to Miyuki.

"Fayt, I've heard a lot about you." Miyuki said.

Fayt sort of blushed and scratched his head. Albel scowled.

"What about me? Surely you've heard about me, Albel the Wicked, great fighter..."

'And there he goes boasting again.' Fayt, Naru, Kasuke, and Kitsune thought.

Miyuki smiled. "Oh, I've heard A LOT about you. Some good and some bad things, mostly good things though."

Albel snorted. "Good things? Don't make me laugh! I'm one who causes trouble, not slove it. Hence 'the Wicked' part of my nickname."

"Please, you're nothing but an old softy deep down. You even know it as well." said Miyuki.

"Want me to prove you wrong?" Albel growled.

Beginning to draw his katana, Albel kept a close eye on Miyuki, but Kasuke stopped the whole thing. She had this really serious look on her face.

"Your Majesty, I have a question to ask. Do you mind?" Kasuke asked.

"I do not mind. Go ahead, ask away." Miyuki replied.

Kasuke then hesitated to respond, but eventually did say something.

"Um...is...is he still alive?" Kasuke continued.

Kitsune and Miyuki then were serious too.

"Why do you ask?" asked Miyuki crossing her arms.

"It's just something I need to know. It's been bugging me for awhile now." replied Kasuke.

Fayt and Albel had this lost expression on their face.

"What the hell are you fools talking about?" Albel demanded to know or else he'd lose it.

Completely ignoring Albel's question, Miyuki sighed.

"He has been spotted around, but none have dared to try and capture him. He's just too dangerous and violent for us to subdue. The only 2 people who are able to accomplish that are myself and Kasuke." Miyuki said.

"Kasuke, who is 'he'?" Fayt asked.

Kasuke turned towards Fayt. "His name is Kami Zetsumei, he's an Illegal Bounty Hunter and Assassin. Quite infamous for his 'To kill without reason' tactics. Many have tried to capture or even kill him for his bounty, but none so far have succeeded. He is quite an entity to deal with." she said.

A sudden jolt struck Albel's heart as he heard the name "Kami Zetsumei." He knew him from somewhere before. Fayt soon noticed his expression, and asked about it.

"Albel, what's wrong?" he asked.

Everyone then turned their attention to Albel.

"Did you say, 'Kami Zetsumei', Kasuke?" Albel asked slowly.

Kasuke nodded. "Yeah, I did. What's up?"

"I know him..." Albel continued.

"How?"

"Kami has been able to travel to different worlds. It wouldn’t surprise me if he appeared on Albel’s world, but I wouldn’t know as to why he’d be there.” Miyuki explained.

“How did meet him Albel?” Kasuke asked, interested to know.

Albel shook his head. “I was training to get ready to head out to war, and when I was training this one guy suddenly drew his weapon on me. It was quite unexpected, but I got lucky and blocked his attack at the last moment. We battled for awhile, but in the end I ended up winning the fight. He told me this: ‘My name is Kami Zetsumei, remember that. You have now made my list, Albel Nox. Better keep your eyes peeled cuz I might end up coming back to kill you.’ That fool! If I beat him once already, I can do it again!”

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces. Miyuki’s face, though, was puzzled.

“What is it, Your Majesty?” Kasuke asked.

“To be able to face Kami and live… Albel, are you that strong?” Miyuki questioned.

Albel just shrugged. “If I am, I don’t even know it.”

“Hmm…how puzzling….”

“Your Majesty, if Kami has been beat by Albel before, what are the chances of us being targeted for being associated with him?” Kitsune asked.

Miyuki sighed. “It’s a 99.99% chance, but if we’re agile and swift, we should have no problem. Kami, I honestly can say, has been training and nonetheless, killing. I wonder what happened to that old, shy Kami…”

“He changed into a killer, that’s what! Your childhood friend has become a lying, devious killer, with no hopes of ever changing!” Kitsune exclaimed.

“Sister, calm down!” Kasuke yelled.

“Arugh!!!” Kitsune growled.

Kitsune stormed out of the arena. Kasuke was about to go after her, but Miyuki stopped her.

“Let her go Kasuke, she needs some alone time to cool down.” Miyuki said.

Miyuki went over and sat down on the bleachers, and began streaking her fingers through her hair. Everyone came over and sat down with her.

“We need a plan.” Miyuki suddenly said.

“Why?” asked Fayt.

“Because, I now know we are targets of a very dangerous person, and if we’re split up and he appears before us, we need some sort of plan to elude him or defeat him.” Miyuki continued.

“Oh.” Fayt said.

“Yeah, so let’s start thinking up some plans, all right?”

“Ok.”

~Outside the arena~

With her eyes closed, Kitsune was beginning to calm down, when this voice was heard.

“Hello beautiful.” the voice said.

Kasuke immediately opened her eyes and looked around. “Who are you?”

“You know me quite well, sister of Kasuke.” the voice replied.

Kitsune kept looking around, but found nothing.

“Where are you!?” she demanded.

“Right in front of you.” The voice then appeared, and Kitsune gasped. “Kami!?”

“Hehe, you are correct. Too bad you must die now.” Kami pulled out his weapon and drew closer to Kitsune, but Kitsune quickly made an explosion. Everyone in the arena heard it and turned their attention towards it.

“That was Kitsune!” Kasuke exclaimed.

“She must of ran into Kami! Let’s go!!” Miyuki said beginning to run.

“Right!” everyone said following her, going to save Kitsune.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:41 PM   #48
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 33 Kami

Miyuki led the group to the explosion, which was caused by Kitsune, who was being attacked by a very dangerous Illegal Bounty Hunter and Assassin, Kami Zetsumei. Being cornered by Kami, Kitsune grew her katanas and prepared for battle.

"It's pointless, my dear. You can't win against me." Kami said with a smirk on his face.

Sweat ran down Kitsune's face as she raised her swords and jumped high in the air. Kami looked up and saw nothing, but when he did it was too late. Kitsune came flying down in a spinning motion, with her katanas before her. She struck Kami hard into the ground, sending shockwaves throughout the main area. The force of the blow even shattered the ground and cracked it. A dust cloud was formed, and when Fayt's group got there, that's all they saw.

"KITSUNE!!!!" Kasuke cried.

No answer. Brusting up with emotions, Kasuke then began to cry. Miyuki rubbed her back and looked at the dust cloud, and saw a figure moving within the cloud. Carefully eying the figure, she gasped.

"What, what is it?" Kasuke quickly asked.

Miyuki looked at Kasuke then pointed into the cloud. Kasuke listened and when she did, she gave a small shriek.

"No way!" she exclaimed.

The cloud began to dissipate, and when it did, a girl in assassin clothes was walking in a swaying motion towards the group. Kasuke ran over and hugged her.

"Sister, you're ok! Thank God!"

Kitsune had this relieved smile on her face, then she smirked.

"Oh? So you're relieved to know I'm still alive?" she asked in a dark tone.

Kasuke released her grip and looked at her sister. "Yeah, of course I am!"

"Well then, this'll disappoint you dearly..."

Kitsune stabbed one of her katanas through Kasuke's stomach. With a frightened and surprised look, Kasuke stared at Kitsune.

"W...Why...?" she slowly asked.

"Hey, what's going on Miyuki? Why did Kitsune just stab her sister?" Fayt asked.

"Maybe the anger welled up inside that fool finally brust." Albel suggested.

Miyuki shook her head and pointed out something.

"That's not Kitsune. There's no way that's her! See, the necklace she normally wears around her neck isn't there!"

Kasuke stared at Kitsune's bare neck and weakly spoke some words. "You...aren't...Kitsune..."

Kitsune smiled and hacked the katana through Kasuke's side. A big gush of blood shortly followed the katana's exit. Kasuke gasped for air and fell to the ground. Miyuki, Fayt, and Albel just watched as everything happened right before their very eyes. After Kasuke hit the ground, Kitsune looked at the remaining group and grinned.

"Kami! How dare you!?"

"Hahahahaha! What's the matter Miyuki? Has one of your greatest followers and friends fallen? That's what you get for trusting me." Kitsune said.

"Fool." Albel sighed.

Kitsune snarled at him. "You got something to say you petty human?"

Albel laughed. "You can keep playing that worm all you want, but we already know that you're Kami."

Kitsune growled. "I guess you're right."

Kitsune then began to transform. Once the transformation was complete, it was Kami that was shown.

"I knew it!" Miyuki exclaimed.

Kami eyed Miyuki and smiled. "My my, doesn't this bring back old memories Miyuki? You were facing off against me to see if I would revert back to my old self. Remember that stormy, unforgiving day?"

Miyuki then began to tremble, and Kami smirked.

"Miyuki...?" Fayt asked as he placed his hand on Miyuki's arm. It was trembling fiercely.

"I thought you'd remember."

Soon the weather in Ciltz was turning all rainy and depressed like. Miyuki was having a breakdown, and Fayt nor Albel had the slightest clue as to what to do.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this again Miyuki. But this time, I swear, I'll put you out of all your misery and pain you hold." Kami drew his weapon and started towards Miyuki.

"Albel, let's go, we have to stop him!" Fayt said.

"Why?" questioned Albel.

"Do you want Miyuki to die or not?"

"*sigh* I guess not." Albel and Fayt drew their weapons and stood out in front of Miyuki. Kami saw the two and snarled in disgust.

"What's this? Is the 2 remaining people gonna fight me to protect Miyuki? I think not!!" Kami's eyes glew red and this vine violently popped out through the ground and entrapped Fayt and Albel. Unable to move, Fayt and Albel just watched Kami stood in front of Miyuki.

The rain made the town all misty, so easy surprise attacks were an advantage, but since no one was currently active, that wasn't going to happen. Fayt and Albel were trapped, Kasuke was near death, no one knows what happened to Kitsune, and Miyuki couldn't do anything. Kami laughed in delight as he saw the view before him.

"This is just great. I get to kill everyone I hate in one setting! Hah!"

Continuing to laugh, this figure was slowly creeping up on him. When it got close to him, the figure slammed something sharp into Kami's back. Kami violently spun around and tried slashing the figure, but the figure jumped back.

"Who are you?" Kami demanded pulling the object out from his back.

2 red eyes flashed through the mist, then this ice crystal imprisoned Kami. Fayt and Albel looked to see who it was.

"How dare you hurt my friends?" the figure asked.

"NARU!" Fayt suddenly shouted.

"That was Naru?" Albel asked.

Fayt shook his head.

Naru walked through the mist calmly as if nothing bothered her, but something was different.

"Naru's a demon again..." Fayt said.

"A demon eh? Hmm, haven't faced your kind in awhile now. Tell me, what are the likes of you doing revealing yourself in daily public?" Kami asked.

"Do I honestly need a reason to help my friends?" As Naru asked that, she raised her hand in the air, and then this spiritual looking hand rose up behind the trapped Kami. Kami looked up and saw the hand.

"So, you're that new type of demon I've been hearing about. The type that's almost literally impossible to kill."

Naru smiled. "That's right." She then made the spiritual hand wrap around the crystal imprisonment.

"Before you kill me, at least tell me your name." Kami said.

"My name is Naru, the Ultimus Demon. May you die in ignorance mortal!" The spiritual hand squeezed and shattered the prison, and when the hand disappeared, Kami was nowhere to be spotted. Fayt was completely in shock at the sight before him.

"Naru...and Ultimus Demon..."

"Damn, remind me to never get on her bad side....She's wicked." Albel stated.

"Yeah...a little too wicked...." Fayt added, still looking at Naru.

Last edited by Miyuki; 10-17-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:55 PM   #49
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

BRAVO BRAVO

you made me so bad ass
WOOT GO KAMI

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #50
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 34 Kami, Part 2

"Naru...what happened to Kami?" Fayt asked, still restrained by the vine.

Naru walked over to him and sliced the vine to bits, freeing Fayt and Albel. Albel stretched then walked over to where the cracks and the hole was made by Kitsune. All of a sudden, he disappeared within the mist.

"Hey fools!" Albel called.

Fayt and Naru walked over to Albel, and they gasped at the sight. Kitsune was in the midst of that hole, laying motionless as if she was dead. Naru slid down into the hole and kneeled down beside Kitsune and felt her pulse. Then she looked up at Fayt and Albel.

"She has a pulse, but it's a weak one. She needs to be tended to quickly or else she is a goner." Naru said in a serious tone.

Fayt then slid down into the hole. "Here, put her on my back and I'll carry her to the inn. They should be able to do something."

Naru nodded and carefully lifted Kitsune onto Fayt's back. Then being careful getting out of the hole, Fayt headed to the inn. Naru got out of the hole as well and sighed deeply as she stood by Albel.

"What about her?" asked Albel pointing to Miyuki, who was still trembling in her place.

"Hold on." Naru walked over to Miyuki and stared her straight in the eyes. No reaction from her. Then all of a sudden Naru slapped Miyuki hard in the face, and Miyuki snapped out of it.

"What the hell happened to me?" Miyuki asked shaking her head.

Naru glared. "You lost it when we needed you in battle! Kami got through to your memories again."

"Damn, really?"

"Yeah..."

"Wait, what happened to Kitsune and Kasuke!?" Miyuki asked beginning to freak out.

"Because you weren't with us, those 2 got mercied." Albel answered.

Miyuki's eyes shrunk to half their size, then she looked down, her bangs covering her eyes. "So...because of me they're..."

"Yep." Albel nodded his head.

Two little streams of tears flowed down her cheeks. For awhile no one said a word, but the silence was broken as the ground shook violently.

"An earthquake!?!?" Naru asked Miyuki.

"No, no earthquakes has never shook Ciltz this bad! It's from someone." Miyuki replied.

"From someone indeed." a voice said.

Everyone looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

"Over here." the voice said.

Miyuki, Albel, and Naru followed the sound of the voice and saw the person on a roof.

"Miss me?" the person asked.

"Kami!" Miyuki hissed.

"My, my, my, angry are we?" Kami asked with a childish grin on his face.

"Impossible! My Spiritual Break was supposed to kill you!! So how-"

"How did I survive? Well, let's just say there's only 2 ways to kill me, but those I'm not saying. I'm sure Miyuki knows one of the ways though." Kami replied beginning to hold up a piece of paper with writing on it.

"What is that?" Albel asked eying the paper. Naru then looked at it.

"It's a Summon Seal!" she exclaimed.

"Summon what?"

"Summon Seal. Granting the user any summon they want, it's a dangerous and powerful thing to have." Miyuki answered.

"Correct, as usual. With this baby here I'll definitely kill you all." said Kami raising the paper into the air.

Before Kami could summon anything he chose, Miyuki chanted some symbology and set the Summon Seal ablaze. Kami threw down the seal and looked at Miyuki with an approving smile.

Miyuki snarled and jumped up onto the roof with Kami and glared at him. Kami just looked at her. With quick agility and speed, Miyuki ran up to him and tried to punch Kami, but he easily avoided it and smiled.

"I see you've choosen to fight. Very well, then I shall do the same." With Miyuki up close to him, Kami tried punching her, but Miyuki blocked it and tried kicking him. No luck though.

From the ground, Naru and Albel just watched in amazement.

"To see Miyuki fight this well without a weapon at hand...just truely amazing."

"She's really that good?" Albel asked.

"Yeah, she didn't earn her position just by shear luck and will. She worked her butt off and lost some dear things to get it." Naru replied.

"I see."

One punch Kami threw hit Miyuki and sent her flying against a brick wall. Still raining, she easily slid down the wall. Kami then appeared in front of her with a really sharp sword in his hand. Miyuki looked up and saw the blade raised above Kami's head, but she couldn't do anything. Swiftly swinging the blade down, it struck Miyuki in the face. Blood was drawn from the blow, and when Miyuki looked up, there was a deep wound cut going diagonally in between her eyes. Tons of blood was flowing from it, and her face plus the ground was being painted with red.

Miyuki then summoned a blade into her hand and very quickly got up and swung the blade at Kami's face. The same thing happened, but Miyuki's swing of the blade caused multiple cuts to swiftly cover his face. Then when Miyuki was on her feet, both her and Kami then fought each other with swords.

Naru and Albel were trying to figure out where they were, but the sound of swords clinging against each other gave it away, so they followed it. Then the rain that had been falling gracefully to the ground turned into a storm.

Kami and Miyuki were face-to-face, trying to overwhelm each other with their strength. Kami was beginning to win as he kneed Miyuki in the gut. Painfully trying to keep herself from losing, her grip on her sword was loosening. Before Miyuki knew it, her sword went flying out of her hand and she was without a weapon. Kami smiled in delight.

"Looky at what we have here. The same event like 9 years ago. Doesn't it bring back memories?" Kami asked.

"I'm not gonna be the one to lose though." Miyuki replied running towards at full speed.

"No, no, I think not." Kami's eyes glew red and the vine that entrapped Fayt and Albel immobilized Miyuki. Miyuki struggled with all her might to get free, but she couldn't. Naru saw it and tried to help, but Kami placed a barrier around himself and Miyuki.

"NO!!! MIYUKI!!!!" Naru screamed pounding on the barrier.

Kami looked back and smirked. Looking back at Miyuki, he smiled and started chuckling. Miyuki looked up in dishonor and shook her head. Kami raised the sword above his head.

"This is goodbye, Miyuki..." he said.

He quickly swung the blade and could hear thunder crack as the blade hit Miyuki.

"MIYUKI!!!!!!!" Naru cried.

Last edited by Miyuki; 10-18-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:56 AM   #51
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point

Kudos to you sir, when time is avalable I shall more readily read over it.

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #52
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

ooooo this is gettin good

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 10-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #53
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 35 Kami, Part 3

"MIYUKI!!!! MIYUKI!!!!" Naru kept calling. Miyuki didn't respond.

Lightning and thunder overtook the sky as the rain fell from the sky like pennies falling off building tops. Kami, who struck Miyuki down with his sword, was frozen at the sight he saw. Even Miyuki was surprised!

A girl, who was badly maimed, was in front of Miyuki, taking the blow from the sword. She looked back at Miyuki and weakly smiled.

"Hehe...Guess this...is the end...of the road for...me..." the girl said, blood running from her mouth.

Kami growled and removed the sword from the girl. The girl painfully fell to her knees and held herself up with her hands. Miyuki was bursting up with tears.

"Kasuke!! No, you can't die!" she cried.

Kasuke carefully turned around and looked at Miyuki with a peaceful smile.

"Don't worry...Miyuki. This is how...I wanted to die...anyways....protecting you...or my sister..." Shortly after Kasuke coughed up blood. Kami walked over to her and picked her up by the collar.

"You wench. You've got some nerve interfering with my killings. You'll pay for that dearly." said Kami throwing Kasuke against a wall.

Kasuke released a pained yelp as she smacked against the wall, and coughed up more blood. Kami sighed.

"I'm sorry Miyuki, looks like your death will have to wait. It seems this girl wants to die real badly." Kami pat Miyuki on the head and started walking off, but Miyuki grabbed his ankle and stopped him.

"No..." she began to say. "I won't let you kill her."

Then with all her might, she swung Kami around and relased him, sending him crashing into a house. After that she cut the vine that had her caught, and ran over to Kasuke. Kasuke, who was an inch away from death, saw Miyuki by her side.

"Kasuke!" Miyuki called.

All Kasuke could do was smile, since her body felt heavy to her. Miyuki stroked her face and smiled, with tears falling down her cheeks, mixing with the rain.

"It's gonna be ok Kasuke...just hang in there a little longer." she said.

Suddenly Kami picked Miyuki up by the back of her shirt and threw her, then quickly set up a barrier to prevent her from interfering. Miyuki tired everything she could to break it, but nothing worked. In horror, she watched as Kami stood in front of Kasuke, ready to strike any minute.

"If you hadn't interfered you could've lived, but you didn't...Truly a pity...Now may you die in completely foolishness!" Kami slammed his sword through Kasuke's heart, and it also went through the wall as well. With all her might and remaining seconds of life left, Kasuke grasped Kami's sword and smirked. She began to have this aura resonate from her, and she sent it flying throughout the area. Blinded by the aura, Albel covered his eyes.

"What's going on? What is this?" he asked Naru.

"This is Kasuke's special ability, Sel...u...uh, nevermind. But it disrupts the enemies use of strength and abilites, but it doesn't take affect until awhile now. But I can say this, Kami's strength has been lowered by a great deal." Naru replied.

When the aura disappeared, Kasuke was dead, with the sword still in her heart. Kami shook his head from the attack, then removed his sword and placed it on his shoulder. He turned towards Miyuki.

"Now it's your turn." he calmly said.

"I don't think so." Miyuki broke free of the vines and attacked Kami. Kami tried to evade it, but he couldn't, so he was punched and kicked multiple times. He backed away slowly.

"Damn, what's going on, why can't I dodge you?" he asked.

"Because Kasuke helped us!" Miyuki kept attacking, and soon the sword Kami held within his grasp was knocked out. Miyuki then picked it up from the ground, and engulfed it in black flames. She turned angrily towards Kami.

"You killed one of my best followers, and my best friend. I'll show you no mercy!!!"

Unable to defend himself, Kami was being attacked endlessly by the enraged Miyuki. Cuts were formed, his clothes got ripped, and Miyuki didn't let up on her attacks just yet. Then one strike from her sent Kami flying into the air, and Miyuki jumped into the grasped his shirt, and looked at him square in the eyes.

"Perish!!!"

Miyuki threw him hard into the ground, and followed after him using the same spinning attack Kitsune used. The ground was cracked and shattered, and Miyuki quickly got out of the hole. Naru and Albel ran to her.

"Miyuki...?" Naru asked.

"That should've done it." replied Miyuki, panting a little.

"...." Albel said nothing.

Then all 3 walked back over to the hole, and when they did, they saw that Kami wasn't there. Miyuki looked around and spotted something on a roof, and decided to follow, so did Naru and Albel. When they cornered the person, they tured around. It was Kami.

"Where do you think you're going?" Miyuki asked raising the sword.

Kami smiled. "It seems I have underestimated you. I need to go back and rethink my plans."

"Oh no you're not!!!" Miyuki jumped after him, but Kami threw something down onto the ground and it released a smokescreen. Miyuki stopped in her tracks and covered her mouth.

"I must leave now, Miyuki. Next time you won't be so lucky!" With that said Kami left Clitz.

When the smoke cleared, Kami was nowhere in sight.

"He's gone." Naru stated.

"I know..." Miyuki said looking at her dead friend.

They all got off the roof and went to Kasuke.

"Where should we bury her?" asked Naru, careful at her choice of words.

Miyuki didn't say a word until Albel got her attantion.

"Fool! Naru's talking to you!"

"Huh?" Miyuki shook her head. "What did you say Naru?"

"Um...I asked you where we should bury Kasuke."

"Oh." Miyuki said.

She looked down at Kasuke and picked her up. With a sad look, she started walking off.

"I know where...let's go..."

With Naru and Albel following behind Miyuki, they walked out of the battle zone and out of Clitz as well.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #54
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Chapter 36 Parting

*Outside of Clitz, top of a cliff*

"Here, this should do." Miyuki said placing Kasuke into the hole she had dug.

Beginning to cover the hole with dirt, Miyuki was starting to cry. Naru and Albel watched as Kasuke was being buried, parted from this world of war and conflict. After Miyuki got done covering the hole, she placed a stone tablet behind the hole that had engraved symbolic writing saying, "Even though you are gone, your spirit shall remain in all of us, forever. May the great Gods take care you you, Kasuke."

Miyuki stepped back to the others and prayed, then she turned towards the two.

"Albel...mind if I ask you something?" she asked.

"No, what is it, worm?"

"I've been wondering what you're doing here for quite some time. Why are you and Fayt here?"

Albel sighed. "We're trying to find a way back to our home planet."

"Elicoor II?" Miyuki asked.

Albel nodded. "Yeah."

Miyuki though for a moment then looked back up at Albel. "Well..." she began.

"Well what?"

"I can get you back to Elicoor II..."

"You seriously can?" asked Albel, a tone of delight in his voice. Miyuki nodded.

"Yeah but...the thing is...only one of you guys can go back. Our teleportation is not too far advanced yet."

Albel scratched his head. "Then I need to talk this over with Fayt."

"All right, let's go back to the inn then." Miyuki suggested.

Albel and Naru nodded and headed back to Clitz.

~Clitz's Inn~

"There now, all she needs to do is rest." said Fayt putting the blanket over Kitsune.

The sound of wet footsteps were heard entering the room, so Fayt turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, hey guys, did you defeat Kami?"

"Yes, we did." Miyuki answered.

"That's good to hear!" Fayt said.

Then he looked down at Kitsune, who was still unconscious.

"What about her?"

"They said she would be fine if she stays in bed and rests for awhile......Hey, where's Kasuke?" Fayt asked.

Everyone slightly gasped and tensed up. Fayt sensed something but still had to ask.

"What happened?"

Miyuki turned her head in disbelief that Kasuke was dead, so Naru spoke up.

"Kasuke is...dead." Naru said.

"Dead? How?"

"It went like this..."

*5 minutes later*

"No..." Fayt said. "How will Kitsune react to this?"

"We have no idea. She'll probably be hurt." Naru guessed.

"I see..."

"Fayt...we need to discuss something, come outside with me and Albel." Miyuki said.

Fayt got up from his seat and followed her and Albel outside the inn. The storm had finally passed by, so the sky was clear and people were starting to venturing onto the streets again. Leaning against the inn's wall, Albel closed his eyes and sighed, well Miyuki was thinking of how to say what she wanted to say.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Fayt asked.

"Fayt, I know how to get back to Elicoor II." Miyuki suddenly answered.

"You do?" Fayt questioned.

"Yes, she does, but only one of us can go back though." Albel replied.

"So, you're saying that one of us will..."

"Yes." Miyuki said. "Come with me you guys."

Entering through a secret passage, Miyuki led Fayt and Albel through a maze and into a big room that a glow to it. Fascinated, Fayt gazed around the room and saw tons of females in cloaks and robes, chanting symbology.

"Here, this is where you'll be transported back to Elicoor II Fayt." Miyuki said.

Fayt quickly turned towards Albel and Miyuki. "Wait, I'm going? What about Albel?"

"Albel has decided to stay on Vassa, cuz he claims his planet is boring and uninteresting. So we decided to have you go." Miyuki explained.

"But, what if I wanna stay!?"

"Too late." Miyuki dragged Fayt over to the transportation circle and shoved him inside. He tried to escape, but he couldn't, so he sighed.

"Ok, I'll go, but can you tell Kitsune when she wakes up?" he asked.

"I can do that." Naru said.

"Thanks." Fayt smiled.

"Ok, begin the teleportation symbology! Unlock code gates A and F and put your MP to full max! Target, Fayt Leingod, place, Elicoor II! Commence operation!!" Miyuki ordered.

The circle began to glow bright and Fayt began levitating in the middle of it. Looking down at Albel, Naru, and Miyuki, Fayt sadly smiled.

"I won't forget you guys, I promise!"

"Neither will we. It was nice getting to know you, Fayt." Miyuki said.

Naru smiled and Albel did the same. Then suddenly, Fayt disappeared from within the circle. Miyuki turned to Albel.

"Teleportation was a success. Now what will you do?" she asked.

Albel shrugged. "I don't know. But I'm leaving to start my own journey now. See you around."

He left the room and headed out of Clitz, but Miyuki stopped him.

"Wait! I'm coming with you." she said.

Albel turned around and started walking off again. "Very well, do what you what you want, worm."

Miyuki smiled and walked behind him, starting her own journey with Albel.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #55
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

bravo, now for Book 2

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 10-19-2007, 10:13 PM   #56
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Sheesh, I'm not done just yet, I gotta add something else before book 2 happens.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:04 AM   #57
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Ending

~Fayt~
Elicoor II, Peterny

"I'm in Peterny."

"Fayt! You're back!?"

"Oh...Hey Nell, yes, I'm back."

"For how long this time though? Are you planning on leaving this time?"

"Uh-uh. This time I'm here to stay."

"That's good....So, what about Albel?"

"Him? Well, let's just say he found a place where he can start his own journey."

"Hehe, that's just like him. Always searching for some fun."

"Yeah..."

"Hey Fayt, wanna go to Aquaria and help me with some stuff?"

"Ok. Let's go."

~Kitsune and Naru~

"It's been 4 hours and she still hasn't-"

"Hmm?" *Kitsune rustles out of bed*

"Kitsune! You're finally awake! How are you feeling?"

"Hey Naru...I feel like that I've been crushed into the ground."

"Oh, well, um...that actually happened, but Fayt helped you though."

"I see." *sits on edge of the bed* "Where is Fayt? And Miyuki and Albel?"

"They well...They're gone. They said they had their own matters to attend to. Fayt says 'See you later' too by the way."

"Oh..." *Kitsune leans back on the bed* "Do you...think any of them will come back Naru?"

"I honestly can't say for sure, but, I think Miyuki and Albel... we'll see again...that I'm sure of."

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah. Now Kitsune, you need to rest, you aren't completely healed yet."

*Kitsune smiles* "Ok."

'I won't tell her about her sister...not just yet...'

~Albel and Kitsune~

*Walking relax like* "So, Fayt is back on Elicoor II, Kitsune's alive, and you're starting your own adventure. What's next?"

"Hell if I know."

"Well, you should! It's your story now, so shapen up!"

"You're one to talk, maggot. At least I'm not the one who got mercied by Kami for 5 minutes."

"Grr, shut up..."

"Hehehe, did I strike a nerve?"

"...."

"Albel."

"What?"

"Now that I've defeated Kami, we'll be targeted endlessly by him. Will you be able to stand it?"

*Child-like smirk* "Will I? This should prove as entertainment for me, and maybe a good work out as well."

"Well now, that's an interesting answer. This will be fun after all."

~On a high cliff overlooking Miyuki and Albel~

"Heh heh, you 2 are my top 2 on my list...Albel Nox and Miyuki....you guys will die by me..."
Old 10-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #58
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

woohooo nice ending now book 2 8D

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #59
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Yesh, book 2 will be started sometime today, I'm sure of that.