Illegal Immigration - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 06-24-2007, 11:53 PM   #1
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Illegal Immigration

I know, I know this is my second thread about Immigration but this one has been buggin me for a long time. I don't like how all the hispanics are up in arms about how other ethnicities look down on them, and how they do all the crappy jobs that we are all to lazy to do. I mean they even have parades where they march down the streets chanting that they hate how the U.S. treats them... (I know that not all marches are like that but the few I've seen have done this) My feeling is, if you hate the U.S. so much, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! (This does not apply to the immigrants who took their time to become legal)

Old 06-25-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
Huna_Ichi
Genin

Location: In a country on a globe in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe thats really a pocket demention.
Huna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really nice
Re: Illegal Immigration

WOOT! dude= i totay agree with you-100%. My grandother came from italy LEGALY during WW2... i dont wanna hear they are trying to scae poverty or anything... thats all well and good but do ti the right way. ad if you dont like it- tough shit... dont come here then. and its bull that they can get all this stff and white or black people can get. for exampel [and this is racest and illegal i think] this clinic turned down seeing my mother for kidney stones saying she needed to have a hipanic etnisity to come to them and that migrant workers get teated for FREE. WTH?!?!?!

go on youtube and look up angellover. i have a whole rant on it.

..... O_O oh god..... its MOnthy Python all over... RUN AWAY!

Last edited by Huna_Ichi; 06-25-2007 at 12:06 AM.
Huna_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
sasukesshadow
Genin

sasukesshadow is on a distinguished road

yeah im kinda agreeing with you i mean they should have known about the rules on how we treat illegal immigrants
but your statement saying GO BACK WHERE YOU CAMEFROM was kinda stupid i mean even the way there treated here is still prolly better then how they were treated in there country. most illegals are prolly just pissed because they had alot of high hopes when they first came here.
sasukesshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #4
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huna_Ichi View Post
WOOT! dude= i totay agree with you-100%. My grandother came from italy LEGALY during WW2... i dont wanna hear they are trying to scae poverty or anything... thats all well and good but do ti the right way. ad if you dont like it- tough shit... dont come here then. and its bull that they can get all this stff and white or black people can get. for exampel [and this is racest and illegal i think] this clinic turned down seeing my mother for kidney stones saying she needed to have a hipanic etnisity to come to them and that migrant workers get teated for FREE. WTH?!?!?!

go on youtube and look up angellover. i have a whole rant on it.
Yes!!! Somone finally agrees with me! Thank God!! My great grandfather came to the U.S. from Italy when he was 12 his parents died shortly after. He worked in the Penn. coal mines the rest of his life and eventually died of black lung leaving his wife a widow with kids. I'm not trying to look for sympathy or anything, I just think that it's wrong how immigrants complain about the U.S. whenthey have no idea how hard it was back then.. I don't think any of us really do.

Last edited by Tookaipai; 06-25-2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
Tookaipai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Huna_Ichi
Genin

Location: In a country on a globe in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe thats really a pocket demention.
Huna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really nice

See? god... glad someone hase sence! makes me hapy inside. Anyway- also. ive got no problem with hispanice- so dont take me as racest or shiz. but spek reaking english if you come here kay? my grandmother wasnt evenaloud off elisisland untll she could speak fuently!

Old 06-25-2007, 12:23 AM   #6
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Right On!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:01 AM   #7
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

If they don'tsign the paper, kick em back over the fence. As H_I said, learn to speak englsh.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:23 AM   #8
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
See? god... glad someone hase sence! makes me hapy inside. Anyway- also. ive got no problem with hispanice- so dont take me as racest or shiz. but spek reaking english if you come here kay? my grandmother wasnt evenaloud off elisisland untll she could speak fuently!
before you go on about learning to speak/spell correctly, you should at least look at your post

Quote:
See? god... glad someone has sense! makes me happy inside. Anyway- also. I've got no problem with Hispanics- so don't take me as racist or shiz(I won't bother here). but speak freaking English if you come here kay? my grandmother wasn't b allowed off Ellis Island until she could speak fluently!
fixed^

illegal immigration is bad, don't do it -insert motivating speech here-
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:26 AM   #9
Huna_Ichi
Genin

Exclamation Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
before you go on about learning to speak/spell correctly, you should at least look at your post

fixed^

Now did i say anything at all about spelling? read the post again. i said speak. i know im a horribel speller- that has nothing to do with what i said. Besides- im on a lap top with a sucky keyboard. dont critisise unless you know what your critisising. if you go to a country you peak the language. im not going to go to russia or someplace and just exspect them to adapt to me- no- i learn ad adapt to their culture. if your unwiling to mix get thehell out.

Last edited by Huna_Ichi; 06-25-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #10
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now did i say anything at all about spelling? read the post again. i said speak. i know im a horribel speller- that has nothing to do with what i said. Besides- im on a lap top with a sucky keyboard. dont critisise unless you know what your critisising. if you go to a country you peak the language. im not going to go to russia or someplace and just exspect them to adapt to me- no- i learn ad adapt to their culture. if your unwiling to mix get thehell out.
He was talking about illegal immagration, not the regular kind. I agree with EJ.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 PM   #11
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post

fixed^

Okay... When did this thread become about spelling/grammar. Only post if you are informed and have somethingto say about the TOPIC. Okay?
I don't agree with illegal Immigration it's wrong and just plain annoying

Last edited by Tookaipai; 06-25-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Tookaipai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Illegal immigration maybe wrong but immaigration is not. What if you had a relative who was an immigrant but wasn't allowed in to the country you wouldn't be saying this. Also have you tried living in South American countries the state and everything is appalling. America are one of the richest countries in the world, yet they aren't really providing much help for 3rd world countries no one is. This is why people immigrate legally or illegally not for a better living for themselves but their kids. I'm pretty sure that is why a lot our grandparents moved overseas. The only thing they are doing wrong is complaining that they are getting shitty jobs I don't see that as a reason to disregard their existence and not help them. Everyone living in poverty to this day still need help. It doesn't matter what life was like for your parents in Italy, they are still a wealthy country. Look up all the 3rd world countries and you will see why these people immigrate. Also watch Blood Diamond it will show they type of people there are out there holding down the people in 3rd world countries from becoming wealthy and staying on par with 1st world countries. All in all its not a bad thing to immigrate depending on your motives of why you are immigrating. Not all these people complaining are bad people who deserve to be shipped back.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #13
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Illegal immigration maybe wrong but immaigration is not. What if you had a relative who was an immigrant but wasn't allowed in to the country you wouldn't be saying this. Also have you tried living in South American countries the state and everything is appalling. America are one of the richest countries in the world, yet they aren't really providing much help for 3rd world countries no one is. This is why people immigrate legally or illegally not for a better living for themselves but their kids. I'm pretty sure that is why a lot our grandparents moved overseas. The only thing they are doing wrong is complaining that they are getting shitty jobs I don't see that as a reason to disregard their existence and not help them. Everyone living in poverty to this day still need help. It doesn't matter what life was like for your parents in Italy, they are still a wealthy country. Look up all the 3rd world countries and you will see why these people immigrate. Also watch Blood Diamond it will show they type of people there are out there holding down the people in 3rd world countries from becoming wealthy and staying on par with 1st world countries. All in all its not a bad thing to immigrate depending on your motives of why you are immigrating. Not all these people complaining are bad people who deserve to be shipped back.
No one said that regular immigration is wrong... I just don't like how they have so many more opportunities in this country and they're complaining about it... Second, it wasn't my parents in Italy, it was my great grandfather who who took his time to become legal... He worked one of the worst jobs available, and he was only 10!!! (read the whole post before you post) Thirdly, I never said that all the people who complained were bad people I just think that they shouldn't complain. Illegal immigration is wrong!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:10 PM   #14
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Well I said II isn't completely wrong, I didn't say it was right either. Also I didn't say your parents were in Italy nor did I know your Grandfather was 10. Please read my whole post before you throw accusations.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

You said and I quote- "It doesnt matter what it was like for your parents in Italy, they're still a wealthy country"
Illegal Immigration is completely wrong it's ILLEGAL