what was the meaniest thing you said to someone - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
narutoiscool
Chuunin

narutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to behold
what was the meaniest thing you said to someone

i am not gonna say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzegBv5bam4
best song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segm2CUWFp4
Tokio hotel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llH13hboNYA
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HApqwIgSbgQ&feature=
narutoiscool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2007, 01:48 PM   #2
falkundude
Genin

falkundude is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what was the meaniest thing you said to someone

umm, i said "fuck you" a couple thousand times to my friends, but that's not that mean; they know im joking, so i dont know

You are most like Uchiha Itachi! You are quiet but deadly. You may look normal enough, but you may have done some pretty gruesome things in the past.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

falkundude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

I told the woman that loved me that the sight of her face and sound of her voice made me sick...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
~ Lawliet ~
Genin

~ Lawliet ~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Something like "You're an idiot".

I keep to myself, often, yes...
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

I told my gf to tell her friend " Nick said he hopes you fall down the stairs a few times" and me and her bro were joking around and i said "Go choke on an expanding foam animal"
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #6
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

i said something like "fuck off! ur dumb, gay, and in the way!" i only said it to my friend cuz she was annoying me left and right and i was already in a bad mood though. but i think i was a little too harsh....
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

I told my brother that he isn't my brother anymore, he's just a stranger. He said "Like I fucking care?"
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:45 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

That is a hard question to answer because how could you possibly remember. Although I do remember one tale. This girl asked me to ask my friend out for her. Since he is more like a brother than a friend I had high standards for whichever girl asked him out and I said 'Go shave your moustache, lose that weight and try again in a few years time' Never spoke to her since. She never did turn out pretty in the end lolz.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:58 PM   #9
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@BK--That's so evil. <__<;

I can't even remember the meanest thing I've ever said, but I do remember that once, one of my friends started cutting a couple years ago, and when this person started, they didn't make any attempt to hide it, like they would pull their sleeves up and go around the whole classroom practically showing it off for attention.

And finally I said to them, "If you're gonna kill yourself, just fucking do it and stop fucking around already." That was pretty harsh. <_<;
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

hmm..i would have to say the time i had a fight with another girl a few years ago [since it's the only one i remember right now lol]...she thought i was her BF's "mistress"...with no proof, she came up to me wanting a fight, thinking that i cant fight...

little did she know i was already pissed that day from other issues

so when she came up to me and accused me of it, i went off on her...first verbally...insulting her in every way i could...then insulting the BF....she stood there and took it for a bit, then she went off...she went for a punch...when i'm pissed, i am focused and alert and i tend to concentrate on one target to take it out on XD....after all, keeping it in is not good <.<......and in this case, she was my target...anywho...we fought after that....there was no one around except one of my friends and the BF after the fight...i kicked her ass so hard she couldnt stand...her BF had to carry her away...i was still pissed and i tried to go after the BF too but my friend restrained me, my friend was stronger than me so yea :/...so instead of going after her i said "that's what you get bitch! get it through your brain that shyte only date other shyte. Both of you are shyte in case you didnt know. If you ever come at me like that again, i will break your legs and arms and there wont be anyone to stop me like today...i'll do it just so you can feel and remember what it means to go against someone you underestimated and have falsely accused!"

oh and we were on a pretty empty sidewalk...i was walking to a friend's house nearby and she "happen" to walk the same path...her BF was going to her house at the time...my friend came cause i wasnt answering his calls on my cell..since he was expecting me to come over...it was ringing as i was insulting her lol...and i only knew her name from class o.o

i still dont regret what i did to her since even today she is doing the same shyte to other people so obviously it isnt in her head :/...
but atleast she isnt accusing me of anything lol

Last edited by OG; 08-16-2007 at 05:22 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #11
Kisame_Hoshigaki
Genin

Kisame_Hoshigaki will become famous soon enoughKisame_Hoshigaki will become famous soon enoughKisame_Hoshigaki will become famous soon enough

There was this girl that liked me in 5th,she came up to me when i was talking to my friends and siad "Hi,um...i like you",all my friends laughed and i said "Get away from me you giraffe",only because i didn't want to be made fun of by my friends,she ran away crying and all my friends laughed and so did i,but i was only pretending to laugh and felt bad inside

This bunny has sick moves!!!

Last edited by Kisame_Hoshigaki; 08-16-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Kisame_Hoshigaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #12
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

well,well,well.In general i don't say mean things to other ppl but when i do it is very bad believe me.Well i love to say young kids that w8 for santa that he doesn't exist.One of the worst things i said but i enjoyed it is this:Here in greece when u see a priest u usually kiss his hand(orthodox christians do it i don't know about catholics),i am atheist and a few months ago i saw a priest and he protested his hand to kiss it and i said:"Kiss it?How should i know where u have shove it last time"
Oh i once said to a girl that thought i liked her:"Even if i didn't have sex for 40 years,i was blind,stupid i would still prefer to burn myself than makeout with u",she really annoyed me....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #13
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

I told someone, "Go suck a dick and die slow you ugly ass bitch."

I was mad.....yea that's the only one I can remember
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #14
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoiscool View Post
i am not gonna say.
What the hell's the point of making this thread if you're not even going to contribute?

Anyway, I'm not sure what the very meanest thing I've ever said was. I've told people that I hope they burn in hell before, and I told my brother once or twice that it's unfair for anyone to be forced to live with him because he's such a selfish, greedy, thick-skulled bastard...but I've never said anything mean without meaning what I said. I've probably said something worse, but I can't remember if I did - more proof that I feel no remorse.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #15
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

I've just said "f8ck you" a few hundred times. And I've said so many horrible things to my little sister. We don't get along too well.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667