THE Uchiha Madara thread - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2007, 08:57 AM   #136
The Observer
Genin

The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/244/11/

Here's the last we see of Obito. We don't even know for sure he died, just that he got a lot of rocks on top of him. Maybe someone teleported him out. It's too sad, he says he wanted to be together with them longer. Perhaps Zetsu got him out of there somehow and offered to heal him in exchange for something. Tobi being Obito makes perfect sense!
Okay that doesn't make perfect sense. Zetsu is a cannibal people! Why would he saves Obito instead of eating him? I just had a thought, What if Tobi was short for Sarutobi. Like Konohamaru's dad or something? I mean we all know that Sandaime was a pervert. Hell Shodaime and Nidaime could have been perverts too for all we know. Sarutobi could have gotten him an Uchiha girl who left the village and gave birth to Tobi. At this point anything could happen.

Quote:
Gaara was dead, no? The first and second hokage was dead when Orochimaru raised them, no? Hidan was immortal no? How about Kakuzu? Sasuke have wings, no? Naruto has a huge freaking fox with nine tails in his stomach, no?
SO WHY ISN'T IT POSSIBLE OBITO IS ALIVE???? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE!
Because he was a pancake dude! Obito is moss on a rock somewhere. Let the boy R.I.P. and stopping digging him up. If Obito was still alive then he would need to be on life support cause he wouldn't be able to stand with the other side of his body being able to slide between a crack in a wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
1.)Gaara WAS dead. He was revived by a medical jutsu.
U know any1 who could use that strong jutsu to revive Obito?

2.)I don't belive Orochimaru revived Obito. xD

3.)Obito is not immortal.

4.)He was dead when Kakashi got his Sharingan

5.)He's second eye is dead. It dosen't work.

So...there is no way Obito could be Tobi.
I agree with some of this. Lets see 1, 2, 3, and 5 Obito was still alive when kakashi got his Sharingan. Rin stayed behind to hold his hand while Kakashi went out to kill the ninja who had cause the rock fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronpal101 View Post
well, all we have here are all guesses... but some maybe close to kishi's plan, some may not in some areas though.. but for me, after reading from you all, i just want to share mine as well..

1: Madara may be sealed inside Obito and yet to be revealed, (yeah inspired by kyubiruki), then Madara always save Obito when he's about to die, just like the kyubi with Naruto..

2: the sealing technique! that means the demon and the sealer will be sealed, right? so maybe Yondaime is inside naruto as well.. so Naruto will be able to use Yondaime's power when fighting Obito/Madara.. i think that's the only way naruto can improve to super saiyan in an instant... hehe

well, it's just a guess, i dont think we need to dispute here, cause nobody really make a perfect guess here, unless you are Kishimoto... booooo...
1 sounds stupid to me but that may just be. There is no offense intended here but thats just how I see it.

2 Was just funny as hell......super saiyan.....hehehe

Old 07-31-2007, 08:59 AM   #137
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
1.)Gaara WAS dead. He was revived by a medical jutsu.
U know any1 who could use that strong jutsu to revive Obito?

2.)I don't belive Orochimaru revived Obito. xD

3.)Obito is not immortal.

4.)He was dead when Kakashi got his Sharingan

5.)He's second eye is dead. It dosen't work.

So...there is no way Obito could be Tobi.
1. Yeah, there's many many extremely strong Shinobi with mystical jutsu's in the Narutoverse, of course there's someone that could have done it. Nothing to even talk about.

2. Neither do I.

3. I didn't say so, just making a point that there is immortal people in the Narutoverse, anything is freaking possible.

4. No he was not, get your facts straight. The very last we see of Obito he was STILL ALIVE.

5. How the hell you know that? Did you personally pick up the rock and look for yourself? We don't even know if his face was actually under the rock, the pressure point could have been on his chest. Stick to the facts!

Can these ridiculous posts stop please?
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:06 AM   #138
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

To SharinganWarrior:

I think you have a bad imagination There's also a lot we don't know. We don't really know if Tobi is the actual leader, or what his motives are. Who said he's after the tailed beasts? He seems to be more interested in Sasuke's Sharingan.

If Obito is still alive, we don't know who saved him, or how, or why. There could be a million reasons. You're saying if it was Zetsu, why wouldn't he just eat him. Maybe he wasn't hungry? Just because he can eat people doesn't mean he eats everybody he comes across! He probably has his own motives for doing the things he does as everyone else. We don't really know much about him, so we can't make assumptions. And just because Zetsu had saved him, doesn't mean Zetsu has been his sensei and taught him everything he knows. He could have gained power in a lot of ways, just as every other character in the Narutoverse.

Anyways... My only point is this, it's perfectly reasonable that Obito could still be alive, both mind and body. It wouldn't need to be weird at all, let's just wait and see.

Last edited by trondah; 07-31-2007 at 09:08 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:08 AM   #139
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Are you still arguing if Tobi is Madara? I explained it all on page 5, you might as well go and read that. Tobi=Uchiha Madara is explained well.
And Obito is dead. Kishimoto said "Obito will always live in my memory.". He liked Obito's character a lot when he was creating Kakashi Gaiden, but Obito died, that's about it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 AM   #140
narutom
Genin

narutom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/244/11/

Here's the last we see of Obito. We don't even know for sure he died, just that he got a lot of rocks on top of him. Maybe someone teleported him out. It's too sad, he says he wanted to be together with them longer. Perhaps Zetsu got him out of there somehow and offered to heal him in exchange for something. Tobi being Obito makes perfect sense!
after reading that, how does tobi being obito make perfect sense. it's plain as day to me, he's burried under tons of rock and rubble. how more f-in clear could it be, i still say that if it kishi writes tobi as being obito/madara it would be a horrible storyline and would give me the impression that anything, anything in the naruto-verse goes. naruto will fly and all the hokages are still alive, just living in hosts. i dare you to disprove that. for once, i hope kishi makes madara earn the title of antogonist, not some body snatching pussy. i mean really, why would you want a broken body? i'll end my post there.
narutom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:14 AM   #141
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
To SharinganWarrior:

I think you have a bad imagination There's also a lot we don't know. We don't really know if Tobi is the actual leader, or what his motives are. Who said he's after the tailed beasts? He seems to be more interested in Sasuke's Sharingan.
Im fairly sure hes the leader... Gathering the tailed beasts.. Do you think they're doing it just for the fun of it.. do you??

Quote:
If Obito is still alive, we don't know who saved him, or how, or why. There could be a million reasons. You're saying if it was Zetsu, why wouldn't he just eat him. Maybe he wasn't hungry? Just because he can eat people doesn't mean he eats everybody he comes across! He probably has his own motives for doing the things he does as everyone else. We don't really know much about him, so we can't make assumptions. And just because Zetsu had saved him, doesn't mean Zetsu has been his sensei and taught him everything he knows. He could have gained power in a lot of ways, just as every other character in the Narutoverse.
Since you keep sayin' odd things I figured that you might be one of those who thinks that Zetsu found him.. Guess I was wrong then... But for crying out loud damnit.. Tell me how its possibly can be Obito... Dont just.. "Hes alive" "We dont know if hes dead".. Give me something instead "We dont know" "Dont make assumptions"..

Explain the age-"thing"..
- becoming so skilled
- being the mastermind behind the Akatsuki (Im pretty sure he is..)
Explain why he changed his name..
- not to recognized by whom...
And theres more...
Plz give me something to make me believe that it might be Obito... You're giving be BS right now... Just some guessing... Thats fine...

Quote:
Anyways... My only point is this, it's perfectly reasonable that Obito could still be alive, both mind and body. It wouldn't need to be weird at all, let's just wait and see.
Perfectly reasonable after being crushed by at least 10 tons of rocks, that 13 years old, 65 pound boy can survive that... yeah right...
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #142
trondah
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutom View Post
after reading that, how does tobi being obito make perfect sense. it's plain as day to me, he's burried under tons of rock and rubble. how more f-in clear could it be, i still say that if it kishi writes tobi as being obito/madara it would be a horrible storyline and would give me the impression that anything, anything in the naruto-verse goes. naruto will fly and all the hokages are still alive, just living in hosts. i dare you to disprove that. for once, i hope kishi makes madara earn the title of antogonist, not some body snatching pussy. i mean really, why would you want a broken body? i'll end my post there.
Naruto can already fly kindof, so can all the other ninjas. They are jumping like 100 metres and staying in the air really really long. Also they walk on any surface, even water or up trees. Stop trying to make sense about what's possible or not.

I'm not still arguing that he's the same Obito as before, but some part of him has been saved I believe.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:36 AM   #143
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnoa View Post
uhm whats a Thunder God Technique? Was it the Shuriken Rasengan?
No. It was the Yondaime Hokage famous jutsu which you can read here:

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...to_%28A-G%29#F

Just look for "Flying Thunder God Technique"...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:40 AM   #144
trondah
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
Im fairly sure hes the leader... Gathering the tailed beasts.. Do you think they're doing it just for the fun of it.. do you??
Akatsuki's purpose have been explained by the leader already. But, he's a supervillain, some times the bad guys can tell a lie and have alterior motives.

And we DON'T know what Tobi/Madara really wants, or what his connection to Akatsuki really is, or if his motives are the same.

Quote:
Since you keep sayin' odd things I figured that you might be one of those who thinks that Zetsu found him.. Guess I was wrong then... But for crying out loud damnit.. Tell me how its possibly can be Obito... Dont just.. "Hes alive" "We dont know if hes dead".. Give me something instead "We dont know" "Dont make assumptions"..
I'd like to know what's odd about what I'm saying. I have no idea if Zetsu is the one who found him, but sure why not. Obito is still speaking in the last picture of him we see! Perhaps the attackers had planned it, and Zetsu was watching and used a space/time jutsu just before the rest of the cave fell down? How about that?

What the hell can I give you except for my theories and thoughts? They're just as valid as yours. I'm open for anything (that makes sense). And what I'm saying does make sense. According to me at least
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Explain the age-"thing"..
- becoming so skilled
- being the mastermind behind the Akatsuki (Im pretty sure he is..)
What age thing? How do you know he's extremely skilled? Assuming he is, what's so special about that? Lots of skilled people in Narutoverse. If he was Obito, it would fit the profile, he's a genius at hard work like Naruto and Rock Lee. Kinda like Rin=Sakura Kakashi=Sasuke Obito=Naruto.

Quote:
Explain why he changed his name..
- not to recognized by whom...
And theres more...
Plz give me something to make me believe that it might be Obito... You're giving be BS right now... Just some guessing... Thats fine...
As I've already said, he probably changed his name to keep his identity secret.
Doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

What BS did I give you? Of course I'm guessing, do you have some facts about this perhaps?

Quote:
Perfectly reasonable after being crushed by at least 10 tons of rocks, that 13 years old, 65 pound boy can survive that... yeah right...
Sasuke espaced Deidara's explosion by teleporting away inside the Genjutsu'd snake king, no? Shit, Obito could have focused all his chakra to his asshole and farted away.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:32 PM   #145
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Sasuke espaced Deidara's explosion by teleporting away inside the Genjutsu'd snake king, no? Shit, Obito could have focused all his chakra to his asshole and farted away.
I kinda laughed and that's rare.

Basically, I agree with your post. I'm not saying that Tobi = Obito, but it is possible and there's a few hints as well, plus I kinda want it to be true so I don't feel the need to disregard this theory just yet.

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 07-31-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Kakkakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:11 PM   #146
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Akatsuki's purpose have been explained by the leader already. But, he's a supervillain, some times the bad guys can tell a lie and have alterior motives.

And we DON'T know what Tobi/Madara really wants, or what his connection to Akatsuki really is, or if his motives are the same.
Thats right Tobi could have lied, and bet did and still does... But all the trouble catching the tailed beasts... Come on man...

Quote:
I'd like to know what's odd about what I'm saying. I have no idea if Zetsu is the one who found him, but sure why not. Obito is still speaking in the last picture of him we see! Perhaps the attackers had planned it, and Zetsu was watching and used a space/time jutsu just before the rest of the cave fell down? How about that?
PlantMan using a "space/time jutsu".. hmm.. Okay.. hehe... Why should Zetsu care for Obito?? His talent?? What??

Quote:
What the hell can I give you except for my theories and thoughts? They're just as valid as yours. I'm open for anything (that makes sense). And what I'm saying does make sense. According to me at least
According to you.. That might be so... You're theories and thoughts?? "Zetsu using a time/space jutsu".. And after that??

Quote:
What age thing? How do you know he's extremely skilled? Assuming he is, what's so special about that? Lots of skilled people in Narutoverse. If he was Obito, it would fit the profile, he's a genius at hard work like Naruto and Rock Lee. Kinda like Rin=Sakura Kakashi=Sasuke Obito=Naruto.
Obito, 13 years of age... He should be about the same age as Kakashi, right... Kakashi is in his 20's, right... Akatsuki being at least an 10 years old organization.. Do the math, mate...

Quote:
As I've already said, he probably changed his name to keep his identity secret.
Doesn't need to be more complicated than that.
What BS did I give you? Of course I'm guessing, do you have some facts about this perhaps?
Keeping his name a secret from whom?? Theres got to be a reason.. You might have some thoughts on it..

Quote:
Funny... NOT... Comparing Obito with Sasuke.. Okay then...
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:08 PM   #147
trondah
ANBU

Sharinganwarrior, you're just completely missing my point, aren't you? Or are you just stubborn?

First of all, how do you know Tobi cares jack shit about the beasts?

I'm not saying Zetsu rescued him. But if he did, there could easily be a reason. What reason that would be, I don't really give a shit about, it's not important. I don't really believe Zetsu used a time/space jutsu, it was just an example of how he could possibly get out of there. A time/space jutsu would do the job, no?

Your "age thing".... You seem to be assuming that Tobi was with Akatsuki from the start, or founded the whole thing. Where the hell did you get that from? Tobi appeared just recently.

About his name, as I've already pointed out many times, he obviously wants his identity kept a secret from the other Akatsuki members. For what reason, we just don't know yet, use your imagination.

Oh, and was I comparing Obito to Sasuke? Jesus christ man... Just stop being a dick, and accept that it could seem like Tobi=Obito and it's perfectly POSSIBLE.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 PM   #148
Zayl
Academy Student

Zayl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
it is stated in the early manga issues when sarutobi was still the hokage. I remember it from an episode before wave mission were sarutobi said that uchiha madara was the original sharingan user. The sharingan evolved from the byakugan. That is why the hyuuga have the cage bird seal and why they call the uchiha the damned clan.
where??...
Zayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #149
Anythingavailable
Genin

Anythingavailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, a lot has been said since I was here last.

I think a few things could use some clarification.

First, hopefully everyone has read the post that outlines EXACTLY what Tobi said in the chapter. If you have not read it the jist of it was he was literally, beyond any small shadow of a doubt, saying he was Madara.

So, the only people who should try to put forward a Tobi=Obito claim are those people who think Madara somehow took Obito's broken body for his own. The whole Madara was sealed into Obito thing is pretty weak to me. It could be the truth but it is a HUUUUGE stretch in my opinion.

I still say that if there is some reason, beyond protecting his identity, for the mask it may have to do with his face being spotted or mottled. I am leaning towards him just not wanting to be noticed though.

The second thing I wanted to mention was the anger some people seem to be expressing. You folks do realize you are essentially getting angry that someone is dismissing or making fun of your interpritation of a CARTOON right? I think maybe a beer or two and a chill pill are in order. No one likes to read a bunch of angry arguments. We all wanna have some fun not read Jerry Springer.

"写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Sharingan will regain its true power... as will I, Uchiha Madara*!

As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether."
Anythingavailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:00 PM   #150
trondah
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingavailable View Post
The second thing I wanted to mention was the anger some people seem to be expressing. You folks do realize you are essentially getting angry that someone is dismissing or making fun of your interpritation of a CARTOON right? I think maybe a beer or two and a chill pill are in order. No one likes to read a bunch of angry arguments. We all wanna have some fun not read Jerry Springer.
*feels ashamed*

I'm trying to keep a humorous tone, but it gets difficult when someone seems to do everything they can to piss you off! It is indeed a cartoon, and we are not helping the world one bit by discussing if Tobi=Obito=Madara :-) It's fun though!

To the point, even though Tobi=Madara 100% I'm still hoping that he's connected with Obito somehow. But yeah, taking over Obito's body is perhaps a bit far fetched. Maybe he went insane and now thinks he's Madara or something

Also, I'm sure there's a good reason for Tobi being undercover and secret and all. Just being ugly can't be the reason.