THE Uchiha Madara thread - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-29-2007, 04:58 PM   #61
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Shrike, are you Japanese? If you are, then I guess you're right. If not, isn't it possible that you're the one misreading it? Seems strange to announce your own name like that. It's like Naruto saying "Rasengan - the power of Uzumaki Naruto!". But if that's really what it says I give up
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2007, 05:21 PM   #62
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Shrike, are you Japanese? If you are, then I guess you're right. If not, isn't it possible that you're the one misreading it? Seems strange to announce your own name like that. It's like Naruto saying "Rasengan - the power of Uzumaki Naruto!". But if that's really what it says I give up
I am not a native Japanese speaker, but I know some Japanese and I study it as my first language at University. I have also talked to many translators and saw numerous posts about this. Believe me, almost everybody agreed that he said "I, Uchiha Madara's power". That is like saying "Mine, Uchiha Madara's power."
It's confusing, but I will explain.
It can be said just Uchiha Madara's power, ignoring the "Kono" as referring to the power, not to the person, but that simply wouldn't made sense if told so in Japanese. If you would ask any Japanese, he/she would tell you that it's strange to say it that way.
Also the Japanese wiki says Tobi is Madara
Quote:
トビ/うちはマダラ

* 指輪 - 玉 左手の第一指(親指)

死亡したサソリの代わりに補充されたメンバー。黒幕の正体でもある。頭髪は黒髪で右目 付近の穴を中心に捻れ模様の施された仮面を被っている。その目には写輪眼がある。ツー マンセルのパートナーであるデイダラを『先輩』と呼んではいるものの、余り敬意は込め ておらず、デイダラのやられっぷりを冗談交じりに皮肉ったり調子のいいことを言っては デイタラの癪に触れたりと、腰は低いようでいてふてぶてしく飛段とは違う意味で序列に 囚われない性格。三尾との戦いではデイダラに助けを求めていたが、結果的に自身の必殺 技で仕留めており高い戦闘力をうかがわせる。サスケと対峙した際、瞬間的にサスケの草 薙の剣で切りつけられるも、ダメージを受けていない。この時、もしかしてサスケに幻術 をかけていたのかもしれない。デイダラの半径10キロにおよぶ自爆に巻き込まれるが生 存。どうやって逃げたのかは不明。その後、暁のリーダーであるペインに九 尾捕獲を命じ 、どこかへ姿を消す。

[編集] 脱退メンバー
Tobi / Uchiha Madara - The bold part.

And by the way, I feel sorry for acting like an ass T_T I felt like trolling, I got the poor kid banned. Ah well, he will be back in a week.
Anyway, that is all I had to say.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:08 PM   #63
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

So, if Tobi = Madara, what's with the mask and one eye?
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:19 PM   #64
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
So, if Tobi = Madara, what's with the mask and one eye?
We will find out, I guess. It may be Obito's body, but I doubt it.
And I was just saying there is no mention of Uchiha Obito in the chapter, that was all.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #65
Jawsiiv
Genin

Jawsiiv is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess....and this is not a far stretch since anything is possible in this reality.

Madara on any piece of literature was never pronounced dead or alive. So far most have just been rumors linked to japanese folklore/history.. As Obito was dying he could have possessed his body. This power he possessed he used to locate someone who could be just as powerful as him (itachi) and convinced him to work with him. Tobi was just a way to insert himself into action without making his true intentions known by those in AK.

The mask conceals his damaged face, but the hole reflects which eye Obito had remaining before he supposedly died.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:06 PM   #66
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

what if the leader is just obito and not madara has that though of any one. Just because obito was crushed by the rocks does not mean he is dead. As i can remember riga of the seven swordsman was crushed by a bunch of boulders but was still alive until he gave himself a funeral. So by that i think it may just be Obito that went nuts.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:28 PM   #67
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
what if the leader is just obito and not madara has that though of any one. Just because obito was crushed by the rocks does not mean he is dead. As i can remember riga of the seven swordsman was crushed by a bunch of boulders but was still alive until he gave himself a funeral. So by that i think it may just be Obito that went nuts.
true that raiga was still alive when hea was crushed but it was a filler.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #68
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well its kinda hard to think of him as Obito when he was talking about madara so why would we think anything else.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #69
Lance2
Academy Student

Lance2 is an unknown quantity at this point

is it too far-fetched to say that maybe the mask is nothing more then a mask and he uses one eye because thats all he needs with his sharingan. Maybe its a Kakashi thing and he takes his mask off to release his true power with both Sharingan.
Lance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #70
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Tobi simply said i have the power of uchiha madara. Just because he said that why would it neceseraly it be uchiha madara. I still think that its obito why would he be name tobi and why would his mask cover the side of his face that has no eye on the left side of his face like obito.

Why would tobi have the same hair color and hair style as obito.

The Look of Innocence
Old 07-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #71
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Tobi simply said i have the power of uchiha madara. Just because he said that why would it neceseraly it be uchiha madara. I still think that its obito why would he be name tobi and why would his mask cover the side of his face that has no eye on the left side of his face like obito.

Why would tobi have the same hair color and hair style as obito.
maybe it's just coincidence with the hairstyle but the hair color, its uchiha's trait..
Old 07-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #72
Hiraku
Puppet Master

so if it turns out to be obito that would explain tobis weird act he used in front of the akatsuki as tobi. Tobi is obito why wount any one believe it there has not been any real proof of either obito or madara being the leader.

The Look of Innocence
Old 07-29-2007, 10:40 PM   #73
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
so if it turns out to be obito that would explain tobis weird act he used in front of the akatsuki as tobi. Tobi is obito why wount any one believe it there has not been any real proof of either obito or madara being the leader.
Then why can't he be Madara in Obitos body then you can be right both ways. Which personally thats how i see it. So im not saying he isnt Obito but could be both.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #74
Zayl
Academy Student

Zayl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
"The Sharingans true power... My power... Uchiha Madara's power..."

That could also mean; Madara being the first Sharingan user, and the most powerful one because he was able to user all the Mangekyou Sharingan's Jutsu and whatnot. Tobi, or Obito, might have successfully reached a stage where he is able to control a power quite like Madara's. And he is saying "my power," referring to him completely being able to use Sharingan to it's full ability.
Where exactly did it say that madara was the first Sharingan user cause if memory serves that was just a point in a theroy
Zayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #75
Hiraku
Puppet Master

it is stated in the early manga issues when sarutobi was still the hokage. I remember it from an episode before wave mission were sarutobi said that uchiha madara was the original sharingan user. The sharingan evolved from the byakugan. That is why the hyuuga have the cage bird seal and why they call the uchiha the damned clan.

The Look of Innocence