THE Uchiha Madara thread - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #751
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtking123 View Post
The problem that i can foresee with the current storyline is that once Madara is revealed, and his power is released, he will be in all meaning of the word, INVINCIBLE. Think about it, who will be able to stop him. Some might think Naruto may be able to sometime in the future, wrong, according to 385, Madara has the ability to control the Kyuubi, which i would assume, includes his Chakra. Who else, Kakashi, Tsunade, Possibly a combination of Ninja. Doubtful. Jaraiya died fighting pain, the most he could do was take out ONE of the SIX pains, and that's just pain. Obviously Madara possesses greater abilities than his, being his superior and all (however just an assumption that Tobi is in fact Madara) For all those Sasuke fans, you may believe that he could be the one to defeat him. As we all know, Itachi has the Mangekyo sharingan, by that right, Sasuke stands no chance unless of course he unleashes something insane, possibly something he gained through his merging w/ oro (even though Oro was easily defeated by Itachi) Madara is the first user of the MS, therefore the most experienced, of course we will have to see how Sasuke fairs against Itachi, but most likely, the death of Itachi will not happen unless it is part of some plan.

Madara, in a sense is a dumb character, b/c an invincible character is a stupid character, AKA orochimaru, even though he is "dead", eventually,he will absorb all of Kabuto, becoming ORO once again,(only a theory, but seems to be an inevitability) THus making it dumb for anyone to fight them, b/c we already know the outcome. In order for madara to become a GOOD character, i believe Kishi needs to introduce some weakness, or possibly a twist that prevents Madara from using his ultimate power. It's just something i've thought about.

You are just formulating theories from the bits of info we have. None of those can be proven atm.( dont worry thats what this thread is for)
The information on Madara is very limited at this point so we can't say how powerful he is. also i believe that the term indestructible could be used to describe Madara's die hard nature lol not necessarily that he is invulnerable to harm.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #752
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The problem that i can foresee with the current storyline is that once Madara is revealed, and his power is released, he will be in all meaning of the word, INVINCIBLE. Think about it, who will be able to stop him. Some might think Naruto may be able to sometime in the future, wrong, according to 385, Madara has the ability to control the Kyuubi, which i would assume, includes his Chakra. Who else, Kakashi, Tsunade, Possibly a combination of Ninja. Doubtful. Jaraiya died fighting pain, the most he could do was take out ONE of the SIX pains, and that's just pain. Obviously Madara possesses greater abilities than his, being his superior and all (however just an assumption that Tobi is in fact Madara) For all those Sasuke fans, you may believe that he could be the one to defeat him. As we all know, Itachi has the Mangekyo sharingan, by that right, Sasuke stands no chance unless of course he unleashes something insane, possibly something he gained through his merging w/ oro (even though Oro was easily defeated by Itachi) Madara is the first user of the MS, therefore the most experienced, of course we will have to see how Sasuke fairs against Itachi, but most likely, the death of Itachi will not happen unless it is part of some plan.
Jiraiya beat Three of Pein's bodies not just one and after the remaining Pein's revived the three that got killed, Jiraiya managed to kill another one. Jiraiya was stronger than Pein, he was defeated because he couldn't figure out his secret in the time he was able to do something. Please get your facts straight on Jiraiya-sensei...... (Rant over. )

Back to business, I think when Itachi says invincible, it may well be how he looks up to Madara. Face it Madara can't be invincible or else it's game over for the good guys

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #753
dtking123
Genin

dtking123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Alright, i agree with your rant. Points proven, however...Jaraiya was only facing THREE pains when he was he killed the 3 in the tunnels, that were eventually resurrected. After fighting all six, he managed to kill ONE, officially. It was Jaraiya that couldn't figure out the weakness fast enough, and for that he payed with his life. Don't get me wrong, i'm a Jaraiya fan too so your rant is understandable.

also, Madara could be THAT powerful, and could possibly be invincible. Reasoning: He's a 100+ years old. He survived an onslaught by the first hokage which everyone believed is when he died. lastly, he can control the Kyuubi apparently, the most powerful of the tailed demons

epic
dtking123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #754
henry0729
Academy Student

henry0729 is an unknown quantity at this point

well madara killed his best friend to obtain the mangekyou sharingan but then by taking his brothers eyes bc his fell into darkness he was able to obtain the eternal mangekyou sharingan. then madara told itachi and he plans to do the same thing to sasuke
henry0729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #755
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I still don't know how he could be defeated by Shodaime. But since he was all it proves is that the Uchihas aren't that great. Extremely good, but not great...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:43 PM   #756
redcloud
Genin

redcloud is on a distinguished roadredcloud is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Madara, in a sense is a dumb character, b/c an invincible character is a stupid character, AKA orochimaru, even though he is "dead", eventually,he will absorb all of Kabuto, becoming ORO once again,(only a theory, but seems to be an inevitability) THus making it dumb for anyone to fight them, b/c we already know the outcome. In order for madara to become a GOOD character, i believe Kishi needs to introduce some weakness, or possibly a twist that prevents Madara from using his ultimate power. It's just something i've thought about.
I agree with those who think Madara has weakness(es). If not, he wouldn't be defeated by Shodaime. We don't need the details about that fight but someone once explored his weaknesses.

Just like Pein, he plainly stated he won against Jiraiya b/c J didn't know his secret aka weaknesses.
redcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:48 AM   #757
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

In the new chapter it's revealed Madara had a different MS than Itachi and Kakashi, and he got a fourth one after taking his brother's eyes. Wonder what kind of techniques they enable.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:41 AM   #758
silenze
Genin

silenze is an unknown quantity at this point

guyz can i ask what chapter that madara get his brother's eye? plss.
i just want to review them... tnx

Game Over
silenze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:48 AM   #759
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Chapter 386, the latest chapter, it's shown how he took the eyes. Rather, it simply shows that he took them.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:50 AM   #760
silenze
Genin

tnx mike

Game Over
Old 01-26-2008, 04:25 AM   #761
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

With the the MS madara have, he still got beat by shodaime.

and my personal opinion....

uchiha is one fucked up clan

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:57 AM   #762
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

I second that. But it's how it's supposed to look like. Kishi showed in the story that the clan is cursed, so he really has to make it look really bad. As in, bad, bad that you want it extinct for ever. Now I wonder if Kishi wants to end it's story for ever and make it dramatic, or find a magical solution.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:02 AM   #763
silenze
Genin

maybe there's a reason why madara was defeated by the 1st hokage... we all know that there's some who oppose the 1st hokage... like danzou.. according to danzou the 1st hokage was a cruel one.

Game Over
Old 01-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #764
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenze View Post
maybe there's a reason why madara was defeated by the 1st hokage... we all know that there's some who oppose the 1st hokage... like danzou.. according to danzou the 1st hokage was a cruel one.
Hell no. Shodai is a good guy. All the principle of never leave a man behind, protect your teammates, being a protector not an attacker, thats his philosophy.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #765
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenze View Post
It was the exact oposite. The 1st hokage and like all hokage had a love for peace. I would say that the cruel one was Danzou.

On another note, I think that Uchiha Madara is losing a lot of ground as a villain if he doesn't find a way to restore his original power.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote