THE Uchiha Madara thread - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #106
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansilent View Post
sorry who can tell me in which episode I can see obito under the rock...
It's the Kakashi Gaiden. Manga. It hasn't been animated yet.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-30-2007, 05:30 PM   #107
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin
 
SharinganWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 470
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Oh come on. It's perfectly reasonable to think that everybody knows. Word gets around one might think, especially when someone not of Uchiha blood gets the Sharingan! You're just being difficult, as many other people here.
I might be a bit difficult:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
One reason to change his name: To not be recognized. There's only supposed to be two (or three) living Uchiha's left. Whatever he's up to, he OBVIOUSLY wants to keep it a secret. Also, he's supposed to be dead. Oh, and he's doing undercover work in Akatsuki, perhaps they'd react if his name was Obito, we don't really know.
So not to get recognized he changed his name... Oh come on... Itachi is the only living Konoha-nin in the Akatsuki... He is the only one that would ever have a chance of knowing.. And if Itachi knew.. What was he goin' to do... Kill Tobi... If Tobi has the powers he claim, he must levels above Itachi, right... What is there to fear for the almighty "Obito"...

But anywho.. You obviously think that Tobi is the mind and body of Obito.. I find it hard to believe...

Zetsu found him, raised him till the day Tobi founded the Akatsuki, and then the roles switched... Tobi > Zetsu... And he started the hunt on the tailed beasts for unknown reasons yet... And theres a lot more... Already seems too unlikly to me..

I think Zetsu is in on it.. Just tellin' a lot of BS cuz he was ordered to do it... Why?? Just to make the rest of the Akatsuki not care who the hell is really is.. The leader...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
We don't actually know if Obito is evil. We don't know his goals or motives yet damnit, so stop making conclusions.
I didnt say anything about his goal or his motives dammit.. The only I said or rather implied is that Tobi is evil... Which I think he is...
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:30 PM   #108
The Observer
Genin
 
The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Slappahoville
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcathe View Post
I think this is a mere Fact...

Remember Obito Uchiha from the Team Yondaime...
where Kakashi is one of the Member

In Episode 364 the last picture was Tobi's Face with the sharingan in the Right...

Tobi's name is derived from Obito's name

Obito = Tobi

and remember that three Mangekyo user can only activate and revive the power of Madara Uchiha...

When the war on the time of yondaime, Obito's whereabouts was unknown. yes kakashi saw Obito covered with stones, but the fact is did he saw him die?did kakashi seen he's dead body...the answer is NO....no one have seen obito's dead body...the question is,where is he's body...

Akatsuki's goal is to make a Nation which is Shinobi controlling the war,that is the line that Obito said to kakashi before the war starts..hmmm. interesting isnt it?

also in episode 364, Tobi congratulates Sasuke for the great use of his sharingan, and another fact, Sasuke didnt use a mangekyo during their battle with Deidara, Tobi did, the only thing that sasuke use,is he summoned Manda, the great snake...Tobi,teleported himself and Manda w/ sasuke in it in a different coordinates during Deidara's explosion...(this is just a hypothesis)

and one thing, Tobi only got 1 sharingan because the other sharingan he has, is with Kakashi...

See, this make sense, Tobi got the Right side of the Sharingan and Kakashi got the Left side of the Sharingan,

The question is, where did Kakashi get he's sharingan,the answer is on Obito's Left Eye...their other member operates the eye of Kakashi with Obito's left eye, when Obito is half buried on the rocks,Obito gave his Left Eye sharingan to Kakashi's Dead left eye because of an attack.after that, Obito was completely buried,and yet when the war ends, they didnt find Obito's Body.

The leader of Akatsuki is Tobi, not the hallucination Man..hehehe... he ordered the hallucination man to capture naruto...

the main reason why Akatsuki needs all the Bijuu was to achieve the maximum chakra to revive Madara Uchiha...

and this one's exciting...the Last Battle will be the Battle of bestfriends...not Naruto and Sasuke....but

Tobi ( Obito Uchiha ) and Kakashi

The Right Sharingan and The Left Sharingan
the battle of mangekyos

Obito' Mangekyo and Kakashi's Mangekyo

the other battles would be

Sasuke and Itachi

Naruto and Hallucination Man

Sakura and The Girl with the flower on its hair..heheh


that would be my predictions..and hope this would not spoil you!!hehehehe

E-mail or PM me if there's any suggestions or comments...

Have a Nice Day!!
Okay, I don't remember there being an explaination anywhere that states that there needs to be three MS users to revive anything. Also, when did Obito make this Shinobi nation statement? I think you should go back and read Kakashi Gaiden and you'll see you missed quite a bit. While that last battle theory would be something to see you have no proof of it and nothing in past chapters to support it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Alot of people thought Tobi was Uchiha Madara, because of the line that read "Uchiha Madara's Power".... I too, thought he could be Madara. But after some thought, it would seem that "Uchiha Madara's Power" could be symbolic for the Sharingan, or perhaps the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Because now we know Tobi is an Uchiha, a tiny bit of light has been shed.
We know from the Sasuke/Naruto/Kyuubi encounter, that Uchiha Madara was quite the man. He was so well-known, even the Kyuubi knew him. Was he well-known for his accomplishments, or because he could hold a candle to the Kyuubi, and was extremely cursed?
If Madara was so cursed, did the Uchiha clan know of it, and why hasn't Konoha been informed? Obviously the "secret" to the Uchiha clan, which is written on that slate under the 7th tatami mat (etc etc), holds some sort of deadly past... Something only Sasuke at this point knows (which we can tell so far)

With Tobi revealed possibly as Mastermind-san, who was talking with Pein in the last 2 chapters, one would think this could not be the easy-going scaredy-cat Obito.

My opinion... Is that either Obito has gone crazy he is thinking that he is Madara....
Or that somehow, Madara has entered Obito's mind. It's one or the other.

*sigh* .... *goes to think s'more*
Okay you lost me. I just don't follow your logic here. Well not all of it. I understand a bit of what you said but....well let look at this. If Madara was a great Uchiha would he not be known by all Uchiha? I mean he could be good or bad but he would be known. Sasuke wouldn't have said "I am suppose to know this name" to the Kyuubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I think Obito is dead, I mean his body was curshed. He would have sharingan in no eye if he somehow survived. Obito's left eye was taken by Kakashi and the right side of his body was crushed, I don't see how he could have survived. If I remember this right, the Kyuubi encountered Madara Uchiha before. He mentioned that Madara's cursed bloodline of the Sharigan's chakra was more cursed than his own. So we'd have to assume that when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha about 15 years ago, Madara was present, perhaps neither fought each other because they feared each other's powers.

Itachi claimed that there was another MS usesr out there, he had to be referring to Madara. Perhaps Madara was the one who told Itachi about how to learn of its powers. Its possible that Madara could have led Itachi into killing his clan, although it was possibly not Madara's intent. So, its possible that Madara trained Itachi so that he could measure his powers against him, but Itachi mentioned that he killed off his clan so that he could measure his powers, perhaps he himself wanted to measure his power against Madara and obtained MS just for that reason.

Perhaps Madara wants to face Sasuke. Madara mentioned that it was a good feeling about Sasuke's eyes surpassing Itachi's, perhaps he wants to battle Sasuke and measure his powers. SO is it just a matter of genocide, or just wanting to prove who's the best overall? Or is it possible that Itachi saved Sasuke so that if he failed, Sasuke would at least have a chance at fighting Madara?
Okay I finally read a post that I can agree with. I think that it is obvious that Itachi knows of another MS user. I would believe that Itachi is in the dark though about Tobi. I believe that the Akatsuki or the other MS user encountered Itachi in one of his Anbu missions. I believe that this user (lets call him Madara for now) had been watching the clan to find one who could/would attain the MS should he/she be presented with the stipulations and their skill was great enough. Itachi was likely told to annihilate the clan and leave only one member of the clan alive, torture that member, and then set them on the path by giving the information needed to ascend to the next level.
__________________
Look beneath what you see beneath the lower parts of the surface and dont bother me further as telling you anything is so troublesome......
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:35 PM   #109
The Observer
Genin
 
The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Slappahoville
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

You guys are funny. Tobi specifically stated he has the power of Uchiha Madara. Why would he say it like that? If he meant simply the Sharingan, why not say he has the power of the Sharingan? Or power of the Uchiha's? Why say Madara's power? Me thinks Madara got Kakuzu to fix up Obito's body, then transfered his soul into it. And, you know, Orochimaru was around. A jutsu like that would most definitely interest someone like him. So he probably learned it from Madara. That or he's the one who performed the jutsu instead, taking Madara's soul and placing it into a newly constructed Obito. Kakuzu was basically the medical nin of Akatsuki, no? Lots of it makes sense now.

What I don't get, is why he's hidden his identity to the others. Why is it that only Pein and the blue haired girl (that we know of), and possibly Zetsu and Kakuzu, know of his true identity? And possibly Orochimaru. Was it because Itachi would've tried to wipe out Madara in Obito's body? I mean, his goal was to kill the entire clan except for Sasuke and himself. Finding out another Uchiha was around would probably set Itachi off.
Okay this is a silly idea to me. You are entitled to your opinion but it seems really ridiculous. First, why would Orochimaru do this for him if Orochimaru wanted an Uchiha body himself? Second, Why would Madara have Kakuzu fix up Obito? Third, why would Madara need to transfer bodies? Now, where did you get the facts that Kakuzu, Zetsu, and Orochimaru were aware of Tobi's true identity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
No, you're funny. Tobi saying "Madara's power" is just a way of speaking proudly about the Sharingan. He's saying "My power. Madara's power.", he's not saying I'M FREAKING MADARA.

As for your theory, Madara transferred his soul into Obito? Wow, that's the most silly thing I ever heard! "Hey Kakuzu I'm Uchiha Madara can you please find and fix a broken body for me to transfer my soul into??? Oh there's one, let's take that one! *points at Obito under a pile of rocks*"

Aren't you the guy that was bashing the theory that the ATL could be Tobi in the first place? You should probably start listening a bit to more logical theories
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You said it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yume View Post
Naruto lost against kakashi when they were training.
He also lost to Sasuke a couple of time.
He also lost against Rock Lee.
He lost against Tsunade too.
And Sasuke kicked his butt again in their final showdown

And I think I could list a few (lot?) more.

But yes, I think Pain's gonna die pretty soon. Cuz between you and me.. I don't think Naruto's gonna die yet And if Pain fails... then his boss gonna one-shot-kill him
Okay, Naruto vs. Kakashi was a genin vs Elite Jounin

Please name the fights between Naruto and Sasuke outside of the Valley of the End and the Hospital Rooftop. From my recollection Naruto won the rooftop battle (on ego alone though) since Sasuke saw the holes made by their jutsus.

Rock has just about everyone in his year class beaten when it comes to Taijutsu. (Sasuke doesnt have excellent Taijutsu its all copied from Rock)

Plus, Tsunade has like what 35 to 40 years of experience on Naruto and is terribly strong.

Now with that Final showdown "V.O.T.E." Naruto allowed Sasuke to beat on him for a good portion while he was trying to determine if Sasuke was serious about fighting him. When the time came Naruto actually beat Sasuke until their final jutsu showdown. Naruto settled for putting a scratch on Sasukes forehead while Sasuke went for Naruto's chest. Naruto was obviously better here, but due to earlier injuries sustained by Naruto. Sasuke was able to walk away afterwards. While Naruto was exhausted from the battle.
__________________
Look beneath what you see beneath the lower parts of the surface and dont bother me further as telling you anything is so troublesome......
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #110
Entreri187
Academy Student
 
Entreri187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Entreri187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

its possible that its just a mask and he has 2 eyes and as for pretending to be tobi maybe he didnt want the other ak members to know he was the leader maybe the whole point was for pain to look like the leader and he just did his goals on the side it would explain acting stupid and weak nobody puts to much attention onto him....i think he just wears a mask to wear a mask cant really walk around with a sharingan that would kinda stand out dont u think?
Entreri187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:11 PM   #111
The Observer
Genin
 
The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Slappahoville
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
I dont think Tobi is Obito.. I simply dont see why... Why would he change his name?? Theres no reason I can see..

In the Akatsuki there only one from Konoha, that we know of, right.. Itachi.. Itachi must be at least 6 to 7 years younger than Obito, right... He might have known Obito off course.. But the way we know Itachi's personality, I doubt he even knows the name Obito...

So why wouldnt he know him?? Well Obito wasnt known to be the most talented Uchiha, right.. Cant picture Itachi "hangin' out" with Obito. Due to Itachi's personality.. And besides if I remember right he only knew kakashi by name. Well during the their encounters one might think, if Itachi knew Obito and knew the story behind Kakashi's sharingan, Itachi might he mentioned it..

Besides due to late Obito's talent, Im pretty sure that Obito isnt a bedtime story or tale for the young Uchihas... And I dont think the Uchihas in general think took a liking in an Un-Uchiha having the Sharingan.. So I doubt that Obito's name is famous within the Uchiha Clan...

So if a nobody like a Obito, not wearing a headband, joining the Akatsuki, I dont see Itachi thinking "Hmm.. That name.. Hmm.." and then saying "Hey you.. I know you..." And then bla bla bla..

But If, I mean IF Itachi knew Obito, why should he give a rat's ass about him... I dont think Itachi gives a shit about anyone else in Akatsuki... Well he might like Kisame.. But I doubt that too...

So all Im asking why change his bloody name.. Nobody outside of the Akatsuki knows Tobi... And those who ppl in Konoha who knew him thinks he dead..
Okay, you are right Obito and Kakashi were the same age so that make them 9 yrs older than Itachi meaning at his death Obito was 13 and Itachi was 4. I doubt that Itachi knew Obito. I also think that the Uchiha's all know about the Uchiha who gave his eye to Kakashi. (If just not by name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
So, Tobi, who, to you, is Madara, with no traces of Obito, ditched his long black Uchiha hairdo, and replaced it with short spiked black Obito hair?
Now where did you get that from? How do you know that Madara has long black Uchiha hair?
__________________
Look beneath what you see beneath the lower parts of the surface and dont bother me further as telling you anything is so troublesome......
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:13 PM   #112
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
Now where did you get that from? How do you know that Madara has long black Uchiha hair?
I'm guessing you've not noticed one of the statues at the Valley fight between Sasuke and Naruto. And Googling Uchiha Madara in the image search function. A little common sense goes a long way sometimes, which is why I'm pretty sure of what I stated. And yes, I know nothing concrete was ever stated. Still, it's not so much of a theory as it is a reasonable assumption.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-30-2007 at 09:18 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:39 PM   #113
The Observer
Genin
 
The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Slappahoville
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

My theory here is that Uchiha Madara is from Konoha. That is pretty obvious as we know that is the Uchiha home village, but I believe he left the village and has since either been a missing-nin who is not high in the bingo book or has been declared dead. Lets look at the legends of a kyuubi. They are said to be mischievous, troublesome, and if they make a promise they keep it. So I believe that Madara came across our kyuubi and they had a battle of wits or something in which Madara won.
The kyuubi promised to do one thing for him should he win and that one thing was for him to attack Konoha. Madara may have been a friend of the Fourth and knew that the Fourth would be the only ninja who could stand against him in his pursuit to become more powerful. He probably knew of the Fourths special sealing jutsu and planned for the kyuubi to be sealed as he couldn't take down the kyuubi unless it was in a jinchuuriki. I think that after all this when Madara began forming his plans he needed another ninja from konoha and he needed the ninja to be an Uchiha.
So, with Madara putting all the pieces into play he approached Itachi during one of his solo Anbu missions. Itachi being full of himself took Madara on to be beaten easily and then was told of how he could attain Madara's power. Madara likely offered Itachi a place within Akatuski and told him what he needed to do to join. Itachi went home took some time, thought it over, and proved to be who Madara was hoping him to be. Itachi killed Shisui Uchiha and then massacre the clan. Afterwards he left and took his place amongst the ranks.
I believe Madara to be an entirely different Uchiha that Obito. Obito is dead! (my opinion) So lets see how it unfolds.
__________________
Look beneath what you see beneath the lower parts of the surface and dont bother me further as telling you anything is so troublesome......
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:39 PM   #114
doujitsuspecialist1
Hunter-Nin
 
doujitsuspecialist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: why do you wanna know??
Posts: 1,302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
doujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nice
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

uchiha mandara had long hair and looked like an adult sasuke soo he could not of been tobi
__________________
doujitsuspecialist1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #115
The Observer
Genin
 
The Observer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Slappahoville
Age: 31
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Observer can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm guessing you've not noticed one of the statues at the Valley fight between Sasuke and Naruto. And Googling Uchiha Madara in the image search function. A little common sense goes a long way sometimes, which is why I'm pretty sure of what I stated. And yes, I know nothing concrete was ever stated. Still, it's not so much of a theory as it is a reasonable assumption.
First, don't insult me by attempting to say I have no common sense. Common sense would have your eyes open to the fact that fans out there want that statue to be Uchiha Madara. A reasonable assumption would be the sharingan being engraved in the statues eye or something. That would make it plausible for someone to say that the statue is of an Uchiha. The hairstyle alone means nothing when it comes to this series. Obito/Naruto/Pain/Nawaki all have the same hairstyles will they all be the same person in? Stop speaking about common sense and go get some.
__________________
Look beneath what you see beneath the lower parts of the surface and dont bother me further as telling you anything is so troublesome......
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #116
doujitsuspecialist1
Hunter-Nin
 
doujitsuspecialist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: why do you wanna know??
Posts: 1,302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
doujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nice
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
My theory here is that Uchiha Madara is from Konoha. That is pretty obvious as we know that is the Uchiha home village, but I believe he left the village and has since either been a missing-nin who is not high in the bingo book or has been declared dead. Lets look at the legends of a kyuubi. They are said to be mischievous, troublesome, and if they make a promise they keep it. So I believe that Madara came across our kyuubi and they had a battle of wits or something in which Madara won.
The kyuubi promised to do one thing for him should he win and that one thing was for him to attack Konoha. Madara may have been a friend of the Fourth and knew that the Fourth would be the only ninja who could stand against him in his pursuit to become more powerful. He probably knew of the Fourths special sealing jutsu and planned for the kyuubi to be sealed as he couldn't take down the kyuubi unless it was in a jinchuuriki. I think that after all this when Madara began forming his plans he needed another ninja from konoha and he needed the ninja to be an Uchiha.
So, with Madara putting all the pieces into play he approached Itachi during one of his solo Anbu missions. Itachi being full of himself took Madara on to be beaten easily and then was told of how he could attain Madara's power. Madara likely offered Itachi a place within Akatuski and told him what he needed to do to join. Itachi went home took some time, thought it over, and proved to be who Madara was hoping him to be. Itachi killed Shisui Uchiha and then massacre the clan. Afterwards he left and took his place amongst the ranks.
I believe Madara to be an entirely different Uchiha that Obito. Obito is dead! (my opinion) So lets see how it unfolds.
good theory observer, the 4th hokage was a uchiha nightmare he was just as talented as them in ninjutsu he had moves that could not be copied and his speed could not be stoppe, plus he was a genuis at sealing
__________________
doujitsuspecialist1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #117
ICEman26
Genin
 
ICEman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
ICEman26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Personally, I think Tobi=Obito. It just evens out perfectly.

Naruto vs. Pien

Sakura vs. Flower-Chan

Kakashi(Scarecrow) vs. Obito(The Crow)

and the names look the same, also no one really knows if Obito's right sharingan was totally crushed. For all we know the rock could have gave him a concussion, making him pass out. We Don't Know
__________________




http://narutogiveitall.proboards46.com/index.cgi?
My cool site

Last edited by ICEman26; 07-30-2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: fixing A mistake
ICEman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #118
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
First, don't insult me by attempting to say I have no common sense. Common sense would have your eyes open to the fact that fans out there want that statue to be Uchiha Madara.
Really? Well, who in the history, the early history of Konoha, would you say that statue is of? The one on the opposite end of the first Hokage? Some schmuck? To be there, he'd have to have been someone very important. And the fact that it was chosen that Sasuke, the potentially strongest living Uchiha (that we know of) and Naruto were chosen to fight there says something. Bit of a coincidence, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
A reasonable assumption would be the sharingan being engraved in the statues eye or something.
It's a statue at a waterfall. Not a piece of art at a damn museum. You expect details like that to be made or shown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
That would make it plausible for someone to say that the statue is of an Uchiha.
To you maybe, not to I, nor others who also believe that statue is of Uchiha Madara. And with reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
The hairstyle alone means nothing when it comes to this series.
Oh, I know. Yet, who have we seen in the series that has that hair style? Who has a similar hair style? Sasuke, maybe? An Uchiha? Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
Stop speaking about common sense and go get some.
I'd love to see you make me stop speaking what I wish to. Seriously. I do have some common sense, which was what lead me to believe certain things instead of just relying strictly on what's been stated.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-30-2007 at 10:10 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #119
kyoribuki
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 30
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
kyoribuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Naruto fights agains Pein and Naruto loses the Kyubi, almost die but Sakura saves him, after all is the student of Tsunade and learned some stuff with ChiyoBassan (i mean learned because she had the experience of fighting by her side)

Sasuke fights against Itachi and Sasuke wins (in this fight Sasuke learns about Madara Uchiha and that was because of him that Itachi Killed all the Uchiha clan)

Kakashi fights against Obitobi and Kakashi dies

After killing (or defeating) Itachi, Sasuke has no longer a reason to kill anyone else BUT the recent discover about Madara and with this he has a new target... OBITOBI

Obitobi got the 9 jinchis and gets Madaras power, Naruto w/o Kyubi learn how to master his jutsu and fights Madara side by side with Sasuke doing a Mother F$cker Mixed Jutsu because, as you know, narutos wind makes sasukes fire more powerfull, so there you go with the will of fire..

The others akatsukis are defeated by the other konohas shinobi, cuz, COME ON, there are a lot of them and we havent see their powers in a while...

SO IS THIS THEORY STUPID OR WHAT? TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS

Last edited by kyoribuki; 07-30-2007 at 11:02 PM.
kyoribuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:04 PM   #120
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoribuki View Post
Naruto fights agains Pein and Naruto loses the Kyubi, almost die but Sakura saves him, after all is the student of Tsunade and learned some stuff with ChiyoBassan (i mean learned because she had the experience of fighting by her side)

Sasuke fights against Itachi and Sasuke wins (in this fight Sasuke learns about Madara Uchiha and that was because of him that Itachi Killed all the Uchiha clan)

Kakashi fights against Obitobi and Kakashi dies

After killing (or defeating) Itachi, Sasuke has no longer a reason to kill anyone else BUT the recent discover about Madara and with this he has a new target... OBITOBI

Obitobi got the 9 jinchis and got Madaras power, Naruto w/o Kyubi learn how to master his jutsu and fights Madara side by side with Sasuke doing a Mother F$cker Mixed Jutsu because, as you know, narutos wind makes sasukes fire more powerfull, so there you go with the will of fire..

The others akatsukis are defeated by the other konohas shinobi, cuz, COME ON, there are a lot of them and we havent see their powers in a while...

SO IS THIS THEORY STUPID OR WHAT? TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS
I almost stopped reading after the Obito killing Kakashi part.

Not bad. Not, baaaad.

It would be interesting if it goes that way. Although, you'd think Naruto would be able to beat Pein on his own without Sakura, since as you say, Sasuke beats Itachi on his own. The interesting part would be Sasuke and Naruto teaming up against Obitobi. Although, I'm not so sure how useful the wind making the fire stronger thing would be. The Uchiha's are known for using those fire jutsus, yet they all seem virtually useless.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.