The Troublemakers FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:06 AM   #151
Pink Genocide
Academy Student

Pink Genocide is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Troublemakers FC

My sis is five. Poor baby. :B She cried the whole day.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:07 AM   #152
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

........wow
Old 08-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #153
Pink Genocide
Academy Student

Pink Genocide is an unknown quantity at this point

There's no one here. Let's talk at that other thread thing..
Old 08-11-2007, 07:39 AM   #154
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

LoL at the underwear thing haha. Interesting stories there. On the topic of darts, this guy who was a friend of a friend and I didn't like him much. One day we were playing darts and he pissed me off cause I wasn't good and he kept laughing, so I shot a dart straight in his ass and it was hanging off for about 2 seconds. This is a true story I swear on my life lol. BTW I returned the bike, it was some kids I play soccer with.

Another time in High School this kid in my class was like my disciple he would follow me around and listened to anything I asked him or told him to do. One day for some reason he ignored me and thought he was all big in front of the classmates, So i got pissed off and told him to fight me. I even gave him a free shot, he got me straight in the bridge of the nose, which pissed me off even more and I went into a frenzied rage. Threw 3 people of myself and started beating the shit out of him. It took 6 or 7 people to hold me off and drag me out of the classroom. I started walking away and catching everyone off guard dashed back into the class room pushed the teacher out of the way, who was checking on the classmate and started pounding on him again lol. The next day his parents got the police involved because of the bruises and injuries sustained. Luckily because I allowed him to throw the first punch, which meant he started it, the police couldn't charge me with assault. Although I did get a restraining order in school and wasn't allowed in same lessons as him. I was only allowed in registration with him but had to be at the other end of the classroom. Even then I would keep miss-calling him on his phone to piss him off lol.

Last story for now. I was about to get kicked out of school one day for causing a LOT of trouble. Luckily for me someone phsyco girl started a fire in the librarians staff room. The head teacher then made an emergency assembly at the last period. The entire school was packed in to the gym. After the assembly cause it went 5 minutes past the end of school time everyone rushed out of the front exit. About 5 people got slightly hurt, me on the other hand to get out of suspension via sympathy from teachers. Faked a twisted ankle injury. I went round to my aunts who lived close by. After 5 or 6 hours of sitting in the seat watching TV with ice on my foot and holding in my piss, I finally gave up and fake a miracolous recovery and went upstairs for a leak. The next day I didn't go into school using my injury as an excuse only to miss science. The day after that was crazy, the whole school except teachers pets, went on a riot. Students were jumping on cars, running about on the streets, lighting bins on fire and starting fights. Eventually the police came in vans and broke it up and got most of the people back in school. This story also came on the news.

Stewie Griffin is coming up later today or tomorrow.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #155
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

whoa BK, i don't think any of my stories could compete with that @_@
Old 08-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #156
kaino
Genin

kaino is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to join this club
one time this kid at school i knew pissed me off around the time of the 4th of july so i lit a cherry bomb and drop it in his pocket. so i got kicked out of school.

Then another time, me and my freind brought a pelet gun. So we took it to school, The principal heard that there was a gun in the school so i stuck it in my freind locker. since i knew the combination and he got expelled.

kaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #157
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

It's official, he now have 8 member, enough to make this FC Official An hey thanks guys for joing, I appreciate you Troublemakers ALOT lol Nice stories too, everyone! Bloodkid, i can't wait for that stewie banner! I have a Naruto banner that mystik made, and I think it's just saweeeeeet! I'm going to post it right now..... if I have room, which I don't think I have anymore room for banners because of the image limit ={

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #158
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

oh, i did something that got me in trouble on the last day of skool. i started a food fight. boy did i get yelled at and get in trouble. i'll never forget that ^_^
Old 08-12-2007, 05:18 AM   #159
kimimaro0192
Genin

kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
It's official, he now have 8 member, enough to make this FC Official An hey thanks guys for joing, I appreciate you Troublemakers ALOT lol Nice stories too, everyone! Bloodkid, i can't wait for that stewie banner! I have a Naruto banner that mystik made, and I think it's just saweeeeeet! I'm going to post it right now..... if I have room, which I don't think I have anymore room for banners because of the image limit ={
i'll make an album on photobucket, than we can put all the banners on there, and have the link on the first post

Nvm, it's screwed up

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?

Last edited by kimimaro0192; 08-12-2007 at 05:25 AM.
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:31 AM   #160
kimimaro0192
Genin

kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road

ok, i have an imageshack account, pm me any banners

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #161
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Stewie G:

I just couldn't think of which colours to use so I just quickly spruced these up, hopefully I'll make a better one later.

Also how do I make link to this FC in my banner but instead of the url it should say TroubleMakers FC

Old 08-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #162
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Made something for ya'll. enjoy. Photobucket messed it up a bit but Imageshack was being dumb.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #163
Babyface BK
<3===BK

U_K That looks really cool. Why don't you join this FC the limit is 5 but thats being a member of. Since you own one and co-own one those shouldn't count. So why not join this FC and tell us a little about the trouble you've caused in the past.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #164
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

O rly? I thought it was 5 period! *ish happy because I wanted to join*
I mostly (lately) Shoplift form amusement parks. <.< When I was younger (before pre-k) I would go around picking fights with 5th graders. (rofl) Weapon of choice back them was a metal tee-ball bat.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #165
Babyface BK
<3===BK

lol a metal bat. I would've never suspected you of shoplifting, but then again I doubt there are that many that can say they haven't.