The Troublemakers FC - Page 29 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #421
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Troublemakers FC

Bloodkid told me to join in a pm
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #422
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Hey wassup Scarecrow. Yeah thanks for replying Kaine, I didn't even realise he posted cause of another FC. Anyway welcome FS, JP will be on in a few hours and add you.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:17 AM   #423
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Yo wassup JP, lol your story was fukin jokes, how the hell did u get a gum to bounce of a pole lolz. Anyway join this game Fallen Sword, just go through the link in my sig.
You should've seen the look on my friends face when he seen the gum go into the car in front of his lol Goodtimes... I would join that Fallen Sword, but I really don't have much time to game. My computer at the house is broke, and I only get to come on here when I'm at work.... And comming on here while at work is hard enough, it would be impossible to game lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
Lol JP no wonder u are the owner of this fc!Man BK u should resize your sig i smell an infraction if u don't.Hey i am also at badbuy inc!Joined there a few hours ago.
Hey, what can I say, I am a fan of troublemaking Badguy Inc? What's that, sounds good to me.

Quote:
well i already joined fallen sword but i didn't really liked it to be honest.But what the heck i will give it another chance my nickname there is MorgothGr.
If I ever join that game, I'll make sure to add all of your names to my buddy list, or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
May I join?
Hell yeah, talk about anything, just make it interesting ;} Also what would make us believe that you're a troublemaker? What have you done that would consider you a maker of trouble?

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:18 AM   #424
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

welcome field.Wow this fc is growing bigger.Well i will be off-line for a few hours.I am going to make a new amv with haku and zabuza i will post it when i finish.Cya guys!

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #425
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

JP lol you don't have to play the game just join through my link for now. I'm trying to refer people so I get points to improve my guild. FS is in my guild aswell. Also I didn't think you'd be online now lol. I thought it'll be another 2-3hours.

Join BadguyInc forum aswell. I'm a mod on there, we're a forum starting out.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #426
JustPimpin
Jounin

Lol, look at Bloodkid and Kaine, you guys deserve a raise, or some shit! lol

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:22 AM   #427
Babyface BK
<3===BK

lol What do you mean we deserve a raise?

Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #428
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

i think he means praise lol

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #429
JustPimpin
Jounin

Quote:
welcome field.Wow this fc is growing bigger.Well i will be off-line for a few hours.I am going to make a new amv with haku and zabuza i will post it when i finish.Cya guys!
The more members the merrier Peace out Kaine, we will be expecting an AMV when you return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
JP lol you don't have to play the game just join through my link for now. I'm trying to refer people so I get points to improve my guild. FS is in my guild aswell. Also I didn't think you'd be online now lol. I thought it'll be another 2-3hours.

Join BadguyInc forum aswell. I'm a mod on there, we're a forum starting out.
Oh, okay, then I'll just join for now.... No biggie And I'm avoiding work right now, lmao.... (I'm at work it's 10:24AM, and I work 9AM-5PM. Usually I come on later, but right now I'm switching things up!)

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #430
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=JustPimpin

Hell yeah, talk about anything, just make it interesting ;} Also what would make us believe that you're a troublemaker? What have you done that would consider you a maker of trouble?[/QUOTE]

I dont realy get in trouble in school or in a forum. But, with my friends I get in trouble often...used to get in ALOT of trouble with my gf.With my friends, im very sarcastic at times and I can be an asshole for no reason besides me being bored, they constintly get pissed at me or think im being serious which results in "trouble". With my gf I used to tell her what happened in my day and I had a friend whom was a girl that was like always around me or did stuff with me (at school, she also came over often durring the summer) and I would tell her "Oh maria came over today and we watched tv blah blah blah" shit along those lines. But my gf is a jelous person...used to be ALOT worse, so i would tell her that I got huged (im seldom hugged so i got happy about being hugged) and it would result in major trouble.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:29 AM   #431
JustPimpin
Jounin

Hell if I could I would give you a raise(money) for being active in here and greeting people, and doing a swell job ~,^ lol But that's not gonna happen lol Let's just go with what Kaine said and you guys deserve a praise... w00tw00t good shit you two <~~ There's your praise lol

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:33 AM   #432
JustPimpin
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
I dont realy get in trouble in school or in a forum. But, with my friends I get in trouble often...used to get in ALOT of trouble with my gf.With my friends, im very sarcastic at times and I can be an asshole for no reason besides me being bored, they constintly get pissed at me or think im being serious which results in "trouble". With my gf I used to tell her what happened in my day and I had a friend whom was a girl that was like always around me or did stuff with me (at school, she also came over often durring the summer) and I would tell her "Oh maria came over today and we watched tv blah blah blah" shit along those lines. But my gf is a jelous person...used to be ALOT worse, so i would tell her that I got huged (im seldom hugged so i got happy about being hugged) and it would result in major trouble.
Very nice. Girls are the root of all evil Just having one automatically puts you in trouble lol j/k Nice avatar fieldscarcrow, worthy of troublemaking

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:38 AM   #433
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
Very nice. Girls are the root of all evil Just having one automatically puts you in trouble lol j/k Nice avatar fieldscarcrow, worthy of troublemaking
lol sadly, depending on the girl, that joke is true. Thanks, Hardly anyone on here likes it XD
Old 08-23-2007, 10:42 AM   #434
JustPimpin
Jounin

Pshhh, I love it, although it is kind of disturbing, lmao!

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:02 AM   #435
Babyface BK
<3===BK

A sheep on its period whats not to like