Orochimaru, better (not stronger) shinobi than Itachi? - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #136
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Orochimaru, better (not stronger) shinobi than Itachi?

And you assume all genjutsu will work on Orochimaru? A finger genjutsu worked on Naruto because Naruto is an idiot. Something Orochimaru isn't (totally). And uh, what exactly is Itachi and his Sharingan to do against Orochimaru if he summons super strong ninja's? Like what he did against Sarutobi? Is Itachi gonna pull some Death God jutsu out of his ass for the save also?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #137
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
The Uchiha's were used as the police force of Konoha. Young or not, that means even the most powerful of them couldn't become Hokage.
I wasnt even gonna respon when someone originally wrote that being an Uchiha kept Itachi from being Hokage because that was just a dumb assumption but the Uchiha's started Anbu. Nobody told them that they had to be Anbu and nothing more. What made you even believe that an Uchiha couldn't be Hokage. Any qualified Konoha villager can become Hokage.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #138
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I wasnt even gonna respon when someone originally wrote that being an Uchiha kept Itachi from being Hokage because that was just a dumb assumption but the Uchiha's started Anbu. Nobody told them that they had to be Anbu and nothing more. What made you even believe that an Uchiha couldn't be Hokage. Any qualified Konoha villager can become Hokage.
Truth.
Who would want 13-year-old to be a Hokage anyway? Shinobi need experience.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #139
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Truth.
Who would want 13-year-old to be a Hokage anyway? Shinobi need experience.
Exactly. Just because you learn things fast or know a lot at a young age does not give you wisdom. That is something that only comes with age and time. A leader must have experience and wisdom
Old 08-05-2007, 08:45 PM   #140
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Read this people... Itachi's better than Orochimaru and it's been proven already. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE!... BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #141
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Orochimaru beat Sarutobi - the third Hokage, who was known as "The Professor" for mastering all jutsu's used in Konoha. Also called "The God of ninja's"!! Orochimaru was really fucking strong.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:27 AM   #142
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Orochimaru beat Sarutobi - the third Hokage, who was known as "The Professor" for mastering all jutsu's used in Konoha. Also called "The God of ninja's"!! Orochimaru was really fucking strong.
Yes, but he is not stronger than Itachi, nor he is better shinobi in my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Read this people... Itachi's better than Orochimaru and it's been proven already. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE!... BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!...
I kept saying that to no avail.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #143
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Yes, but he is not stronger than Itachi, nor he is better shinobi in my view.

I kept saying that to no avail.
I think a lot of people dont see the difference between better and stronger. You cant be better than someone. U can only be better at something than someone else. You can be stronger than someone else but it depends on how u are measuring the strength. Unless these things are defined in your post, you are really just stating your own random views.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:48 AM   #144
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
I think a lot of people dont see the difference between better and stronger. You cant be better than someone. U can only be better at something than someone else. You can be stronger than someone else but it depends on how u are measuring the strength. Unless these things are defined in your post, you are really just stating your own random views.
If you bothered to read a few pages back, I explained everything I stated, as I always do.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:55 AM   #145
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
If you bothered to read a few pages back, I explained everything I stated, as I always do.
Good 4 u. Clearly I didn't bother.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:29 AM   #146
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

A lot of hostility here... People, we're discussing who's better - Itachi or Orochimaru. It's like 5 year olds discussing who would win - Batman or Superman. Then the 5 year olds starts arguing about the definition of better/stronger. Get a grip!
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:39 AM   #147
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I guess then that Orochimaru would be Batman, since he has some what of a chance with time to plan, while Itachi is Superman, with his ridiculous powers.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:00 AM   #148
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

better in what way...?

if he is truly better than itachi, he could've got itachi as his body replacement rather than sasuke, which is very obvious to all of us. i believe he tried or thought of all the jutsu that he could use( that includes alot of jutsus thats for sure) to beat or to get a hold of itachi considering that he's crazy about having an uchiha body..but at the end he ended up chasing sasuke instead.
also, his obsession with jutsus and the uber many jutsu he learned because of his obsession didnt work out on what he wanted,so i dont find him better than itachi.

plus the fact that sasuke wiped the floor with him and betrayed him..so no.

@mikey...lol. thats a good way of describing whats what.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Last edited by nejismirk; 08-07-2007 at 10:03 AM.
nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #149
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I guess then that Orochimaru would be Batman, since he has some what of a chance with time to plan, while Itachi is Superman, with his ridiculous powers.
Agreed. Making Itachi kick Orochimaru's ass either way.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #150
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Good 4 u. Clearly I didn't bother.
Then don't quote me. I don't need a needless discussion.