Orochimaru, better (not stronger) shinobi than Itachi? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-03-2007, 10:27 AM   #61
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Orochimaru, better (not stronger) shinobi than Itachi?

Other facts besides that orochimaru himself said that he is weaker than itachi is that itachi would never let the fight drag out to long he would blink and that's it face it all you fanboys who keep asking for proof when i already gave it,orochimru is pathetic a washed up sannin dead beaten by a child even though he was alomst dead sasuke had the brains to finish him.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2007, 10:41 AM   #62
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizard Killer View Post
all you fanboys who keep asking for proof
Eh? The only fanboys in this thread seem to me to be the Uchiha/Sharingan fanboys. The others are just trying to cool those guys down.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44 AM   #63
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
Eh? The only fanboys in this thread seem to me to be the Uchiha/Sharingan fanboys. The others are just trying to cool those guys down.
I really hope that's not directed at me. Unlike some, I actually see things pretty clearly based on what I've seen in the series, so I'm not exactly fighting a losing battle here.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44 AM   #64
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
You see proof has already been given itachi stronger than orochimaru get it got it good.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #65
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Other facts besides that orochimaru himself said that he is weaker than itachi is that itachi would never let the fight drag out to long he would blink and that's it face it all you fanboys who keep asking for proof when i already gave it,orochimru is pathetic a washed up sannin dead beaten by a child even though he was alomst dead sasuke had the brains to finish him.
u saying itachi would just blink and the fight is over proves ur the fanboy of the allmighty itachi kishimoto's bf
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #66
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki-fuujin View Post
u saying itachi would just blink and the fight is over proves ur the fanboy of the allmighty itachi kishimoto's bf

You know how dumb you sound now he blinked and paralyzed oro he blinked and beat deidara is that enough proof for you and for your info i don't like itachi.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #67
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thing is, Itachi does blink his eyes, and Orochimaru is paralyzed. Sasuke did the same exact thing. And he was defeated twice because of it. Now imagine if Itachi or Sasuke actually tried.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:35 AM   #68
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
You know how dumb you sound now he blinked and paralyzed oro he blinked and beat deidara is that enough proof for you and for your info i don't like itachi.
sure u dont guy know about the sharigan
Old 08-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #69
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Quote:
sure u dont guy know about the sharigan
Does that even make sense think out what you are going to write before you attempt it. Read the post the other guy wrote it was already shown itachi blinked and oro was defeated itachi blinked and deidara was defeated face it he blinks and most of ninja fall before him.

@MM I kind of disagree on the sasuke part. You see he didn't blink once he actually went cs2 and shit and kind of had a mini fight itachi never even let oro show his true form he just blinked.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #70
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I'd have to see the chapter again. I remember Sasuke being surrounded by some goop, then suddenly Orochimaru stopped dead in his tracks because Sasuke just stared at him, and wasn't even in CS2. I might be wrong, but I remember that part. Anyone know the chapter number so I can dig it up?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:50 AM   #71
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Does that even make sense think out what you are going to write before you attempt it. Read the post the other guy wrote it was already shown itachi blinked and oro was defeated itachi blinked and deidara was defeated face it he blinks and most of ninja fall before him.

@MM I kind of disagree on the sasuke part. You see he didn't blink once he actually went cs2 and shit and kind of had a mini fight itachi never even let oro show his true form he just blinked.
there a difference between defeat and admiting defeat think about and i ment guy as in gai for some who kown a lot about naruto u sure know jack

Last edited by shiki-fuujin; 08-03-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #72
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
there a difference between defeat and admiting defeat think about
That, didn't make much sense. =\ Why would Deidara or Orochimaru admit defeats? Although Orochimaru does indirectly admit it through saying 'those eyes....' before Sasuke defeated him. 'Those eyes' = God damnit. Those eyes beat me again.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #73
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Quote:
there a difference between defeat and admiting defeat think about and i ment guy as in gai for some who kown a lot about naruto u sure know jack
You are useless they have shown the flashbacks in the manga on how itachi blinked onthose fights and one no reason to argue with you anymore.

@MM Here is the chapter i was right sasuke had a mini battle with oro check it out.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/344/001/
Old 08-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #74
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
You are useless they have shown the flashbacks in the manga on how itachi blinked onthose fights and one no reason to argue with you anymore.

@MM Here is the chapter i was right sasuke had a mini battle with oro check it out.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/344/001/
then dont replie to this cause u jack and how can u call that a battle wen he was bed ridden and that the fight which led to oro use the transfer jutsu early

Last edited by shiki-fuujin; 08-03-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:18 PM   #75
MikeyM1979
Hokage

It was actually in chapter 345 and 346 that Sasuke used his Sharingan to defeat Orochimaru. Sasuke was NOT in CS2 when he defeated him, and used his Sharingan to do so.