Once Upon A Time In Tokyo - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Once Upon A Time In Tokyo

This is my new fiction I have started writing. I'm unveiling the first chapter from my 1000th post. So enjoy

Once Upon a Time in Tokyo

Chapter 1 – The Beginning

The phones continually rang in the station. All the officers were busy taking calls, trying to keep up with the recent rise in criminal activity. This though did not concern Detective Atsuya Hoshikami. Detective Atsuya was one of the highly ranked and praised Detectives on the force. He was of medium build with fair skin and long, dark black hair almost reaching his back. He had thin eyebrows that perfectly matched his small hazel eyes, which looked as though they were always searching for something. Atsuya’s facial hair started from the sides thinly coming down to his chin to form a small goatee. Right now Atsuya was deep in thought as he went through case files, somehow trying to connect recent rape and murder cases to Tokyo Kingpin Hidekazu Iwakuro. For 5 years now ever since Atsuya was given the title of Detective, he has been trying to take down Hidekazu. This all started back in the year 2014.

Young Tokyo police officer Atsuya Hoshikami at 20 years of age took down Masashi Yamaichi. Masashi was a huge lord of the underworld that smuggled drugs and was behind a lot of human trafficking plots. Atsuya was a hard and honest working police officer, after the untimely death of his partner Toshimichi Endo he vowed he would stop crime and shut down the underworld once and for all. The day after Toshimichi’s funeral, Atsuya came into work as usual to everyone’s shock. What was even more shocking was the fact that he didn’t seem upset at all. In fact he showed no emotion at all. No one knew what to make of this although some were saying that this was all a facade. He was disturbed but he was just trying to act brave. Rumours were flying around about Toshimichi’s death and what happened that day. Atsuya went straight to Toshimichi’s desk and started going through case files he was working on. Just then Sergeant Satoki approached him and informed Atsuya that the captain would like to see him. Atsuya stood up looking a little irritated and walked into the Captains office.

Captain: Hello Atsuya, have a seat please. I would like to talk to you.

Atsuya: I’m fine standing right here, I have no time to waste. So please make this quick.

Sergeant Satoki: ATSUYA! Is that any way to speak to your superior?

Captain: Please Satoki, It is understandable that Atsuya is reacting this way. After all, tragedies like this are often hard to handle in the right manner.

Atsuya: My apologies Captain Yamahiko. This was my first time experiencing the death of a fellow police officer...No, a friend

Captain Yamahiko: I brought you in here to tell you to take the day off. When you come back in tomorrow you will be placed on the Tokyo Riots duty. It will help take your mind off the case and this entire situation.

Atsuya: NO! Please you have to let me take the Masashi case...please.
After a slight pause to think Captain Yamahiko looks at Sergeant Satoki then at Atsuya.

Captain Yamahiko: Very well. But you will take the day off today. Also I expect you to be here tomorrow at 0800 hours tomorrow for the debriefing. You will be working under the command of Sergeant Satoki and Lieutenant Gousuke. So I expect no attitude towards either them or any other colleagues, as this is a direct order from me. Remember if you are late, you are off the case. Thank you, you may go now.

Atsuya gets up saying thank you and slowly walks towards the door, finally with a smile on his knowing that he will have the chance to keep his promise, of taking Masashi down.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Once Upon A Time In Tokyo

Looks like it's going to be very interesting! (Great way of posting your 1000th post, hehe.)

Stupid question, but... Oh, and Masashi...wouldn't happen to be Kishimoto, wouldn't it?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote