What the hell was this ability suppose to be? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post What the hell was this ability suppose to be?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/01/

How is Madara/Tobi doing this? This is a freakish ability and no wander he can't be touched if he can vanish in and out like that.

But the strange thing it hand no hand seals. Not even Susanoo could beat this tech if Madara/Tobi can do this.
bliz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #2
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: What the hell was this ability suppose to be?

Seems to be teleportation - and you don't know that there wasn't a hand sign before it was done. I have two possibilities in mind. A) he's wind natured and has some sort of ability to fuse with air or become gaseous in which case that type of travel and the phasing ability makes sense. or B) this is yet *another* special ability of the Sharingan. I prefer option A).
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
bliz (06-26-2009)
Old 06-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #3
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: What the hell was this ability suppose to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
A) he's wind natured and has some sort of ability to fuse with air or become gaseous in which case that type of travel and the phasing ability makes sense.
Interesting since Naruto is wind natured. So that would make it a interesting fight later on.

Also what with Tobi/Madara thing. I thought it was cleared up that Tobi was Madara but why is Kishi still using Tobi name.

Does the name have any meaning behind it, unless its Obito.
bliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

i prefer madara is a ghost.and he needs sasuke's body just like orochimaru did.
seriously, i think it is a T/S jutsu. but who knows.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

yeah kakashi mentioned that his was a space time jutsu...however ever its important to note that amaterasu almost had him and so did shino's bugs...those were valuable clues to defeating him. for madara to say he was plannning on using pains ability it must mean that he is not so immortal...
Old 06-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

That was his space/time jutsu, probably from his Sharingan. He 'formed' out of nowhere, and it was from his Sharingan, if you check it out again.

It's kinda reverse from Kakashi's MS. I am not sure if he needs much chakra to do the phase thing though, he does it with ease. He was even talking relaxingly while getting pierced by Chidori.

Minato pointed out that you need a special power to defeat Madara.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Myth (06-26-2009)
Old 06-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
yeah kakashi mentioned that his was a space time jutsu...however ever its important to note that amaterasu almost had him and so did shino's bugs...those were valuable clues to defeating him. for madara to say he was plannning on using pains ability it must mean that he is not so immortal...
What he did there was something quite different than his usual MS avoidance maneuver.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So does this space time jutsu strengthen or weaken the arguments of Madara/Tobi/Danzo/whoever-else-you-have-no-back-story-on theories? In the end, this is one formidable string puller.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im hesitant to admit it, but it was just like kakashis MS jutsu exept more advanaced which suggests that Tobi really could have something to do with OBITO, Fuck

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
That was his space/time jutsu, probably from his Sharingan. He 'formed' out of nowhere, and it was from his Sharingan, if you check it out again.

It's kinda reverse from Kakashi's MS. I am not sure if he needs much chakra to do the phase thing though, he does it with ease. He was even talking relaxingly while getting pierced by Chidori.

exactly i think that jutsu jiraiya said mianto was working on is the jutsu to kill off madara.. the ultimate slap in the face ya know,he used the kyuubi nd was hiding while minato fought kyuubi, so minato said fine i'll do what others couldn't i'll seal up ur fox nd then its chakra will help my son to finish the jutsu i started nd he'll slap you for me...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

does every uchiha get different techniques with their mangekyou sharingan? if so, then this helps out the theory of tobi having some connection with obito.

if each mangekyou user has their own techniques, then why are kakashis and tobis so similar. kakashi may not be able to use his kamui to its full extent because he doesnt have an uchiha body. but tobi might have an uchiha body....along with ems.... so he is able to use his "kamui" to its full potential........................ without the whole bleeding from the eye thing and other affects

sasuke only has amaterasu because itachi implanted it into his eyes....as stated in the manga.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think u must attack Tobi's covered, EMS eye to defeat Madara and his space/time jutsu

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
trondah (06-27-2009)
Old 06-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #13
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Seems to be teleportation - and you don't know that there wasn't a hand sign before it was done. I have two possibilities in mind. A) he's wind natured and has some sort of ability to fuse with air or become gaseous in which case that type of travel and the phasing ability makes sense. or B) this is yet *another* special ability of the Sharingan. I prefer option A).
If he just fused with air, then his chakra would be visible. Like Karin said, he came out of nowhere. Also Shino's bugs couldn't find him.

I don't think he's a ghost either, he blocked Suigetsu's sword.

That theory about attacking the covered eye was good. Not sure why only one eye would be EMS though.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 06-27-2009 at 07:24 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 AM   #14
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Which is kinda another one of those Things that the Tobi=Obito People use saying that if Kakashi got the Eye that Sucks things into a Void, Obito has the Other eye that does the reverse XD
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:37 AM   #15
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

I peed my pants when I saw him come out from nothing

damn he is scary

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote