Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time? - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #136
Ev0luti0n_X
Genin

Ev0luti0n_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time?

I cant pick since we havent seen a few kages in the past. not enough info etc
Ev0luti0n_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #137
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
I think that it would depend on the user of the Sharingan and how he uses it. If it is just a normal Uchiha probably, But if it is someone like Itachi, the possiblities are endless.
once again read my post above. kakashi couldn't follow one movment with his sharingan and it was developed to 3 tomes becasue itachi moved so fast this thunder god moves at speed of light.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #138
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
once again read my post above. kakashi couldn't follow one movment with his sharingan and it was developed to 3 tomes becasue itachi moved so fast this thunder god moves at speed of light.
Kakashi's Sharingan is nowhere near as good as Itachi's. Itachi was to fast for Kakashi to when they fought.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #139
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Kakashi's Sharingan is nowhere near as good as Itachi's. Itachi was to fast for Kakashi to when they fought.
it doesn't matter sharingan mikey asked if it slowed down movments and no it didn't becasue kakashi is very good with sharingan and he couldn't see shit besides this is speed of light by the time you realize it your dead.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:32 PM   #140
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
it doesn't matter sharingan mikey asked if it slowed down movments and no it didn't becasue kakashi is very good with sharingan and he couldn't see shit besides this is speed of light by the time you realize it your dead.
It doesn't slow down movements, it is able to predict the next move an opponent is going to make. And i think the difference between Kakashi's Sharingan and Itachi's may prove a little bit of a difference.

Old 08-25-2007, 10:34 PM   #141
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
It doesn't slow down movements, it is able to predict the next move an opponent is going to make. And i think the difference between Kakashi's Sharingan and Itachi's may prove a little bit of a difference.
doesn't matter they both can predict movements don't matter who the user is fact remains itachi was to fast and yondaime is as fast as the light.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:40 PM   #142
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
doesn't matter they both can predict movements don't matter who the user is fact remains itachi was to fast and yondaime is as fast as the light.
Useing that one jutsu over and over wouldn't be to wise considering the more you use a jutsu, the faster someone is going to find out its weakness. high reank shinobi won't be fulled so easily by the Thunder God Jutsu, even if it is as fast as you said it is.

Old 08-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #143
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Useing that one jutsu over and over wouldn't be to wise considering the more you use a jutsu, the faster someone is going to find out its weakness. high reank shinobi won't be fulled so easily by the Thunder God Jutsu, even if it is as fast as you said it is.
You are right because the first time you see it will be your last dude get over it yondaime is flash and no one will see it twice once and gone well this thread is pretty much useless now since yondaime is the greatsest hokage proof was given no reason to countinue you have been a very good counter to my posts but in the end i still walked away with the vixroty cause you admited yondaime was the greatest hokage later dude let's do this again sometime in another thread.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #144
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
You are right because the first time you see it will be your last dude get over it yondaime is flash and no one will see it twice once and gone well this thread is pretty much useless now since yondaime is the greatsest hokage proof was given no reason to countinue you have been a very good counter to my posts but in the end i still walked away with the vixroty cause you admited yondaime was the greatest hokage later dude let's do this again sometime in another thread.
I admitted he was the strongest from the beginning, but i picked Sandaime because he was one of the three Hokage that we have seen fight all out. Either way, you are right about being done with this thread, because i am to.

Had a good discussion, even though you are new to the fourm this month, Welcome.

Last edited by katonha; 08-25-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:36 PM   #145
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... but in the end i still walked away with the vixroty ...
You're walking away with what?

Anyways, to claim "victory" for being the best Kage, I think seeing proof about how great they really were would be much better than going off other's reports. Hearing it is one thing but seeing for you self is another.

3rd takes it overall because he has shown the most skill displayed in a fight. Seeing a D-rank Body flicker and the dispersal of his special kunais does not out class what the 3rd did during his fight with Oro alone.

I give victory to the 3rd.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:43 AM   #146
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryokotsusei View Post
You're walking away with what?

Anyways, to claim "victory" for being the best Kage, I think seeing proof about how great they really were would be much better than going off other's reports. Hearing it is one thing but seeing for you self is another.

3rd takes it overall because he has shown the most skill displayed in a fight. Seeing a D-rank Body flicker and the dispersal of his special kunais does not out class what the 3rd did during his fight with Oro alone.

I give victory to the 3rd.
ecept you fail so hard becasue yondaime doesn't use body flicker so everything you said is a failed fact. he uses an s rank jutsu known only to him and moves at the speed of light and your beloved sarutobi said it himself the 4th hokage was the strongest and greatest and it was said by 5 other people and i have gave the proof to that sorry but you fail.

And thunder god is only known to yondaime .
Old 08-26-2007, 01:10 AM   #147
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Go and look at Chapter 240, pages 9 and 10, do you see his special Kunai used or anywhere in the panels? No? That's because he didn't use the Thundering God Jutsu but the lesser D-rank Body Flicker. Nowhere else have we seen the Jutsu in use, therefore it's kinda of hard to argue something you haven't witnessed.

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 08-26-2007, 01:20 AM   #148
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryokotsusei View Post
Go and look at Chapter 240, pages 9 and 10, do you see his special Kunai used or anywhere in the panels? No? That's because he didn't use the Thundering God Jutsu but the lesser D-rank Body Flicker. Nowhere else have we seen the Jutsu in use, therefore it's kinda of hard to argue something you haven't witnessed.
omfg yes when he got to that rock ninja that was sushinn now you wanna feel really failed when he meetsa the konoha shinboi he says take these kunai and trougnthen into the open. That was thunder god jutsu when kakashi was in trouble and used the kunai yondaime was there ina a sec that was not sushinn jutsu either dude you fail so miserably it ain't even funny.

Sushinn no jutsu is a d rank move something that yondaime had and was amazing at it and thunder god jutsu is an s rank move whiuch is used with special kunai that give you unimaginable speed that was why he known as konoha's yellow flash becasue he moved a terrible speed he came to kakash's aid from out of noweere when they were seperarted in a sec here is your proof

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/242/04-05/

i have now given 3 points of proof oppsed to yuor 0 so do me a favor yondaime is the greastes hokage your pick said he was a legend and the greatest my other proof said that he was the strongest and greatest shinobi that konoha produced so stop arguing there is no point.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi; 08-26-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #149
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

No where do we see it in action. We see preparation, I can't compare that to what I've actually seen the 3rd do.

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 08-26-2007, 01:50 AM   #150
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

omg he is known as the yellow flash wtf is wrong with you konoha won that ar thanks to him it's so fucking obvouse and he tells kaakshi that he found them as soon as the kunai was useed the seal was actiavted and he got there in a blink of an eye if he said throw then into the open then that seals it up he defeated all those shinobi at once without effort.

For crying out lound SANDAIME SAID"THE 4TH HOKAGE WAS THE GREATEST AND A LEGEND IN THIS VILLAGE" tHOSE WERE HIS FUCKING WORDS case closed

I am sorry to get so angry but you are juts like katanoha until he fianlly saw the light yondaiem is the greatest and strongest hokage not only that but

here it clearly says about thunder god and who was the greatest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yondaime#Fourth_Hokage

please if you argue after this i will drop it casue it's obivouse you don't get anything and are very stuborn.