Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time? - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-25-2007, 01:18 PM   #91
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
fanboy i think not i am stating facts sandaime was not the hokage in kaakshi gaiden wtf r u talking about yondaime was why do yuo think they siad you are knnoha's yellow flash. Dude like it or not sandaime was god of ninja in his prime and he said yondaime was the greatest doesn't matter how old lol he knew of hios own skill and still said yondaime was greater.

Yes i do you use a kunai and a seal is made then yondaime telelports to those locations so fast and such speed that nobody can stop him as long as he ses where he needs to go your dead and no one can stop that jutsu wowo sandime fought 2 hokages and oro yondaime would not even let the fight drag out for 2 minutes he would kill all 3 instanley.

So please drop it all you are doing is repeating your words all over again in different patterns,

Sandaime said yondaime was the greatest and a legend,naruto said it,iruka said it,anko said it. to many people have said it one of whom was your "god" of ninja so no point in arguing.
You are being a real fanboy right now for saying that. Yes Sarutobi was Hokage in Kakashi Gaiden and Yondime was just a well known Jonin in the war. Just because it was a great jutsu that Yondaime had doesn't mean it didn't have its own weakness. I highly doubt that Even Yondaime could take out Shodaime's abilities, Nidaime's abilities and Oro at the same time. That is just being a bit over the top, even for a fanboy.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #92
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
You are being a real fanboy right now for saying that. Yes Sarutobi was Hokage in Kakashi Gaiden and Yondime was just a well known Jonin in the war. Just because it was a great jutsu that Yondaime had doesn't mean it didn't have its own weakness. I highly doubt that Even Yondaime could take out Shodaime's abilities, Nidaime's abilities and Oro at the same time. That is just being a bit over the top, even for a fanboy.
yeah sarutobi says yondaime is the greatest hokage and he fought shodaime and nidaime but yondaime wouldn't be able please keep your mouth shut.

Alright miz i guess i made a mistake thank yuo for clearing it up.

LOL sarutobi doesn't need to get touched by the nunai all yondaime needs is to throw it he appaers unoticed and cuts off his head endo story.

And yes he would easily beat the shit out of oro oro wouldn't have time to summon the hokages in that fight be cause like you wiki search said that instaley you appear unoticed so there yondaime would kill sarutobi on on one and he can definietly do wat sandime did becasue he was greater.

And once your pick says my pick is greater you seem more foolish saying he isn't lol sarutobi said himself yondaime is greater that's fucking it just take it.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #93
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah sarutobi says yondaime is the greatest hokage and he fought shodaime and nidaime but yondaime wouldn't be able please keep your mouth shut.

Alright miz i guess i made a mistake thank yuo for clearing it up.

LOL sarutobi doesn't need to get touched by the nunai all yondaime needs is to throw it he appaers unoticed and cuts off his head endo story.

And yes he would easily beat the shit out of oro oro wouldn't have time to summon the hokages in that fight be cause like you wiki search said that instaley you appear unoticed so there yondaime would kill sarutobi on on one and he can definietly do wat sandime did becasue he was greater.

And once your pick says my pick is greater you seem more foolish saying he isn't lol sarutobi said himself yondaime is greater that's fucking it just take it.
You NEED A MARKER If the Kunai flys past Sandaime den he'll end up past Sandaime. An OLD sandaime fought wit oro and the 1st and 2nd a young one would just pwn. If at 13 Sandaime was Hokage then you know he rocks. And stop being such a fanboy

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #94
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
You NEED A MARKER If the Kunai flys past Sandaime den he'll end up past Sandaime. An OLD sandaime fought wit oro and the 1st and 2nd a young one would just pwn. If at 13 Sandaime was Hokage then you know he rocks. And stop being such a fanboy
you have proof that he was hokage at 13 no so don't say it as fact. the kunai won't miss sandaime if he took out an army of thousands ninja without fail he won't miss one person lol.

I am not a fanboy of any old guy i like sasuke,naruto,and itachi i like sartuboi and yondaime the same yondaime was just better.

You still don't get it nom matter what you say sarutobi said that minato was the greatest and that's it you can't do anything about it.

Yes so ture if sandaime was younger he would pwn oro and 1/2 i agree 100% but just cause sandaime did it doesn't mean yondaime coukldn't please that is fact that yondaime would kill all 3 of them and actaully wouldn't give oro anytime to summon those hokages.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:34 PM   #95
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
you are retarded. Dude Yondaime had Thundergod during the Ninja Wars in which Sandaime was Hokage. If Yondaime was so godly he would have been Hokage. Sandaime knew Every Jutsu in the leaf. And no he would not kill all 3 Instantaneously. He doesn't throw the Kunai If you are in Danger and use the Kunai Yondaime will come.

Wikipedia
This jutsu was created by Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage and the reason behind his nickname, "The Yellow Flash of Konoha" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō?). It allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principle, it is similar to the Summoning Technique, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. Additionally, it makes no noise and produces no puff of smoke, allowing the user to appear behind someone unnoticed.

To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki?) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. It is also possible to leave a formula in an area touched by the user.
This technique is one of the reasons for Konoha's victory in the Iwa-Konoha Ninja War. After having his subordinates toss marked kunai randomly into the enemy ranks, the Fourth used the technique to appear within their ranks and slaughter them one by one before they could even react.

The Japanese name Hiraishin is also the phonic of the Japanese word 避雷針, which means lightning rod.

All Sandaime needs to do is not get touched by the Kunai.
You missed the part mentioned in wiki that states that Namikaze Minato is the greatest shinobi that Konoha has ever produced. That is something was also stated by Sandaime himself towards the beginning of the Naruto series and has been mentioned by several other people like Kakashi and Jiraiya. You just don't like being corrected and purposefully excluded some parts from your wiki search.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #96
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
You missed the part mentioned in wiki that states that Namikaze Minato is the greatest shinobi that Konoha has ever produced. That is something was also stated by Sandaime himself towards the beginning of the Naruto series and has been mentioned by several other people like Kakashi and Jiraiya. You just don't like being corrected and purposefully excluded some parts from your wiki search.
Thank you kakashi87 i also just found that and this kid is to stubborn i already told a million times sandaime said it and even in wiki he skipped it just to seem right shame on you kidd.

thankonce again kakashi 87

Here is the actaul wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yondaime#Fourth_Hokage

were it clearly says yondaime is the greatest and was said by sandaime.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi; 08-25-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:04 PM   #97
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

I call it as I see it and I've only seen limited Kage action. The 3rd takes it for now until some better Kage action takes place to change my mind else wise.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #98
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thank you kakashi87 i also just found that and this kid is to stubborn i already told a million times sandaime said it and even in wiki he skipped it just to seem right shame on you kidd.

thankonce again kakashi 87

Here is the actaul wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yondaime#Fourth_Hokage

were it clearly says yondaime is the greatest and was said by sandaime.
Maybe he is the Greatest shinobi konoha has produced, but that doesn't mean he can take two other Hokage plus Oro. The fact that you said that Yondaime could beat them and the battle wouldn't last 2 minutes is over the top. Even if Yondaime was the greatest. Get everthing straight before you try and dog some one down. Okay. And don't tell me to shut my mouth.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #99
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Maybe he is the Greatest shinobi konoha has produced, but that doesn't mean he can take two other Hokage plus Oro. The fact that you said that Yondaime could beat them and the battle wouldn't last 2 minutes is over the top. Even if Yondaime was the greatest. Get everthing straight before you try and dog some one down. Okay. And don't tell me to shut my mouth.
He can take on two other hokages and Orochimaru, but kiling them in 2 minutes? Impossible.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #100
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
wow if he is the greatest then he is better and stronger than sandaime sandanimesaid it himself,lol he wass scared of the 4th comong back that's why he said i must stop it at all cost becasue if yondaime was summoned oro would walk away ijurless,and of course yondaime can kill oro and the 1/2 if an old man can do it who has been surpassed by yondaime then he can do it as well.

And it's not over the top saying 2 minn becasue thunder god will be used without a doubt and kill oro right away damn tha's it yondaiem was the greatest shinobi konoha produced his name is known in every land and feared for his speed.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #101
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

Namikaze Minato, Yondaime, was strong. No one is doubting that but no one can go further with that as well. We all want to know more about him, see more of what he can do and such. But we haven't yet, we've seen limited Kage action and thus, that is the only true evidence we have at the moment to use as proof.

Thus, I stick with my above post.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #102
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
He can take on two other hokages and Orochimaru, but kiling them in 2 minutes? Impossible.
I'm talking about two Hokages, Shodaime and Nidaime, and Oro at the same time. I think you were talking about the resurrected Hokages, I'm talking about the originals. And it is impossible to take them on in 2 minutes.

Either way, i'll have to agree with Ryokotsusei above. We can only wait for more to be revealed about Yondaime to confirm completely.

Last edited by katonha; 08-25-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #103
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I'm talking about two Hokages, Shodaime and Nidaime, and Oro at the same time. I think you were talking about the resurrected Hokages, I'm talking about the originals. And it is impossible to take them on in 2 minutes.
lol sarutobi was fighting ressurections not oroginals,and either way sandaime is stronger than then the first 2 and yondaime is stronger an better than sandaime,and there is no doubt in my mind that he can kill oro and 1/2 with little effort but like i said in the above post he wouldn't let oro summon them and sandaime didn't have thunder god to stop oro if he had that jutsu then he would have been alive still.

Thunder god is to fast to stop you apear were ever you throw the kunia without notice no somke nothing complete stealth and then he takes you out with a kunai or he can mold a rasengan and kill you when he appears behind you.

Sarutobi is consiered a great hokage but when that same great hokage says that someone else is greater than him and a legend you can't argue becasue it's a proven fact already Minato namikaze a.k.a. yondaime hokage is the greatest hokage and a legend and still remians unsurpassed.

He is far stronger than all 3 hokage more skill and invented and taught a hokage the death god jutsu.

He created 2 S-rank jutsu that when used you will die,and a powerful A-rank jutsu which is now been turned into a S-rank had he lived long wnough he would have created 3 S-ranks.

And he can easily take out oro,nidaime,shodaime one becasue of thunder go 2 because he would never let oro summon then in the first place eVEN SARUTOBI ADMITTED that he must stop him from rising at all cost becasue then it would be a joke and not a fight thunder god would deal with him.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:43 PM   #104
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
wow if he is the greatest then he is better and stronger than sandaime sandanimesaid it himself,lol he wass scared of the 4th comong back that's why he said i must stop it at all cost becasue if yondaime was summoned oro would walk away ijurless,and of course yondaime can kill oro and the 1/2 if an old man can do it who has been surpassed by yondaime then he can do it as well.

And it's not over the top saying 2 minn becasue thunder god will be used without a doubt and kill oro right away damn tha's it yondaiem was the greatest shinobi konoha produced his name is known in every land and feared for his speed.
Hahaha... Yes Yondaime can kill Orochimaru and First and Second. But saying that he'd kill them in 2 minutes is over the top, because we barely know how Hirashin no jutsu works, let alone know that it kills right away. Known in every land? Not a village thats hidden away from everybody else
Old 08-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #105
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I forgot if I even posted in this thread. If I did, I think I posted that Sarutobi, in his prime, was the strongest. I'll have to take that back. Yondaime is the strongest it seems. After reading the Kakashi Gaiden again.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote