Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time? - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-25-2007, 10:05 PM   #121
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Who is the Strongest Kage Of All Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
I am basing my pick off of what i have seen from the Hokages, and i haven't seen Yondaime in action yet. Because of this, i said Sandaime. When i see Yondaime in a flashback, i am sure that i will probably change my answer, but until then DON'T call people out of there mind just because they are stating thier opinion something. You don't see people calling you out of yor mind for liking Yondaime so much.
Right. So, what do we know of Yondaime? He was stated to be a genius, and the greatest and most powerful Hokage of them all, by both Jiraiya, and Sarutobi. Along with a few others. We also know Yondaime created three of some of the strongest jutsus in the entire series. He created them, on his own, and mastered them. As for action, well, sometimes you should let reputation do the talking. In the Kakashi Gaiden, the Rock village ninjas feared him and knew of him. Word spreads of someone so powerful. Then there's the part where Yondaime single handedly took out 1000 ninjas. We didn't see it happen, but c'mon, if you read the Gaiden, you knew it happened.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2007, 10:09 PM   #122
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Right. So, what do we know of Yondaime? He was stated to be a genius, and the greatest and most powerful Hokage of them all, by both Jiraiya, and Sarutobi. Along with a few others. We also know Yondaime created three of some of the strongest jutsus in the entire series. He created them, on his own, and mastered them. As for action, well, sometimes you should let reputation do the talking. In the Kakashi Gaiden, the Rock village ninjas feared him and knew of him. Word spreads of someone so powerful. Then there's the part where Yondaime single handedly took out 1000 ninjas. We didn't see it happen, but c'mon, if you read the Gaiden, you knew it happened.
Exactley if strong and respected ninja said it that's how it is he took out armies with no effort do to his thunder god jutsu and one person would be easier. And the rock village were ordered to run like bitches with even the sight of him there is no opinion's in my post all of them were based off facts go check again katanoha.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:10 PM   #123
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
little ways to go are u outta of your mind bro serously you sound like **** **** RIGHT NOW YOUR PICK SARUTOBI SAID it the 4th hokage was the greatest shinobi in the leaf village He said it you pick y do you keep arguing it doesn't matter what was shown nothing more will be shown yondaime is the greatest end of story damn.
Quote:
Yes i read it, and yes he has been stated to be the greatest by the greatest, but i want to leave room for error just in case something is to turn up in the tricky world of Naruto. A lot of the Akatsuki ninja were unknown until now. I am not saying that they are going to be the strongest at all, but i want to leave room for something to happen, because the Naruto world changes so much.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 08-25-2007 at 10:11 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:12 PM   #124
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes i read it, and yes he has been stated to be the greatest by the greatest, but i want to leave room for error just in case something is to turn up in the tricky world of Naruto. A lot of the Akatsuki ninja were unknown until now. I am not saying that they are going to be the strongest at all, but i want to leave room for something to happen, because the Naruto world changes so much.
I'm not following. You're basically saying that Yondaime isn't the strongest in order for some new information to arise stating otherwise? Maybe an Akatsuki member who would prove otherwise, that Yondaime is the strongest? If I'm correct, umm, no. We're talking about Kages here. Not other strong ninja.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #125
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
this is different though the whole series was build up on him being the greatest there will be no error.

You can leave room all you want gaiden shows proof sarutobi and jiraiya give proof naruto,anko,iruka give proof and that's how it is yondaime is the greatest hokage ever and you rown pick sarutobi said it and he was god of ninja in his time so that pretty much seals it.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:14 PM   #126
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm not following. You're basically saying that Yondaime isn't the strongest in order for some new information to arise stating otherwise? Maybe an Akatsuki member who would prove otherwise, that Yondaime is the strongest? If I'm correct, umm, no. We're talking about Kages here. Not other strong ninja.
I'm not saying that he is not the strongest. I'm going to agree witth you, yes he is the Strongest Hokage, but i don't want to close the subject on it. I wanted to base my pick on this thread off of what i have seen the three Hokage who fought an all out battle on. That is what i was basing my pick off of. I am hoping that cleared something up.

Last edited by katonha; 08-25-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:15 PM   #127
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
I'm not saying that he is not the strongest. I'm going to agree witth you, yes he is the Strongest Hokage, but i don't want to close the subject on it.
Congratulations. You just closed the subject on it by saying that you believe he is the strongest Hokage.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:16 PM   #128
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I'm not saying that he is not the strongest. I'm going to agree witth you, yes he is the Strongest Hokage, but i don't want to close the subject on it.
oh man so why didn't you say so before of course we can leave some room for that but i highley doubt anyone is stronger than himm all the aka up to now are not and it won't change the thing that makes it so is thunder god that jutsu is a killing machine he took out ARMIES with it in one shot so i think it's MORE than safe to assume he can take out one person.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #129
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Wouldn't Thunder God kind of be like a very odd, more advanced version of the Sharingan? For him to move at such ridiculous speeds, to him, things would basically slow down to a halt. Kind of like what it's like when an Uchiha is reading someone's movements.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #130
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Wouldn't Thunder God kind of be like a very odd, more advanced version of the Sharingan? For him to move at such ridiculous speeds, to him, things would basically slow down to a halt. Kind of like what it's like when an Uchiha is reading someone's movements.
Not really he would be too fast for the shrigan to see him speed of light baby.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #131
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
oh man so why didn't you say so before of course we can leave some room for that but i highley doubt anyone is stronger than himm all the aka up to now are not and it won't change the thing that makes it so is thunder god that jutsu is a killing machine he took out ARMIES with it in one shot so i think it's MORE than safe to assume he can take out one person.
Yes he took out a whole army with the jutsu, but we haven't seen him try to use it on skilled ninja. I would like to see that and how it would turn out, because it is one jutsu afterall.

Old 08-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #132
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Not really he would be too fast for the shrigan to see him speed of light baby.
Well, yeah. But the similarities are there, no? When a Sharingan user is reading someone's movements, time literally slows down for them. I think that's how it is when Yondaime uses TGJ also.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #133
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Well, yeah. But the similarities are there, no? When a Sharingan user is reading someone's movements, time literally slows down for them. I think that's how it is when Yondaime uses TGJ also.
Nope tell that to itachi he moved so fast kakashi couldn't even see him or follow him and this jutsu makes you go at the speed of light so no sharingan can do jack against it.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:23 PM   #134
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I think that it would depend on the user of the Sharingan and how he uses it. If it is just a normal Uchiha probably, But if it is someone like Itachi, the possiblities are endless.

300th Post, Yeah.

Last edited by katonha; 08-25-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:23 PM   #135
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Nope tell that to itachi he moved so fast kakashi couldn't even see him or follow him and this jutsu makes you go at the speed of light so no sharingan can do jack against it.
Yeah, but Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, nor is his Sharingan as advanced as Itachi's.