Bleach 146 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 10-31-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Bleach 146

Here's episode 146 (RAW):
- http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ch-146-raw_fun

It's been a minute since I've been the one to release the latest Bleach episode. It feels good...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 146

Thanks for the link Nexus...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Oh shit I forgot all about Bleach today lol.

Enjoy it while it last Nexus cause this is the last time you will see the light of day muwhahaha

Even though I don't really like Halloween, party hopping on Halloween is always fun as shit.

Oh and guys don't forget to wear really soft fabric so you get full effect when you dance with girls tonight.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Oh shit I forgot all about Bleach today lol.

Enjoy it while it last Nexus cause this is the last time you will see the light of day muwhahaha

Even though I don't really like Halloween, party hopping on Halloween is always fun as shit.

Oh and guys don't forget to wear really soft fabric so you get full effect when you dance with girls tonight.
That is some very sound advice kidmac1....I myself forgot about Bleach untill about a half hour ago...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Nice! Will be downloading later on tonight after I get out of work.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:49 PM   #6
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

The SUB is out.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:46 PM   #7
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

^ where's the link?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:32 PM   #8
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

I chuckled towards the end when Ichigo was like, "Byakuya's getting pretty soft."
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:51 AM   #9
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

the sub is out..

http://anime-media.com/

lol nel is so cute.... she reminds me of yachiru...
Old 11-01-2007, 02:41 AM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

DB is the main place to get the torrent, I thought it was well known.

EDIT: I didn't think that Neliel would be this raunchy of a girl. I've read the manga, but wow. Gotta love how she adores Ichigo and gets jealous over Rukia.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 11-01-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #11
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
the sub is out..

http://anime-media.com/
And to be more precise, one should try here:
- http://anime-media.com/bleach-episode-146/

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #12
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
EDIT: I didn't think that Neliel would be this raunchy of a girl. I've read the manga, but wow. Gotta love how she adores Ichigo and gets jealous over Rukia.
Noone click if you haven't read the manga.

Haha, I can't wait to see the animated version of when she returns to her actual form to fight Nnoitra.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I like how Rukia is telling Ichigo was Byakuya said about him being a filthy child that can't fend for himself.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:49 PM   #14
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I'm anxious for all the cool developments that are going on! Aaaahhhh, can't stand it!

Lol it's cool though, I thought it was funny how Rukia added the whole part about Byakuya talking bad about him. LOL!

Nel and her "brother's" voices are pretty good I think. They could've probably just gotten away with using Yachiru's voice but I'm glad they didn't.

This whole arc should be pretty interesting.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Nel is really cute lol. That dondo cracks me up. Dontcha know.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote