Christians Unite FC - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #196
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Christians Unite FC

Now listen up a long darn hard minute FS, yes, yes I know that things happen to people, you think that i'm NOT aware of that??? you think, you think that all Christians are goody-goody two-shoes??? u think that everything is handed to us on a golden platter??? u my friend, have got it all wrong, way wrong.

first off, when you said:
"I ask you why jesus died for my sins when noone asked him to and you deny my right for an answer"

that, my friend, is a false statement, I can give you your answer right here and now.

Jesus died for your sins because God asked him to. you were so darn important to him that he asked his son to die for you. God LOVES you so much, so much that he wanted his son to die, Jesus took the weight of the world, all the murders, lies, broken promises, hatred, jealousy, and took it upon himself on the cross so that we can be reunited with God.

and you said how there are so many things in the world wrong, deaths, sickness, hate, rapes, murders, you think that those things avoid Christians??? you think that all other people who aren't Christians get punished BECAUSE they are are not Christian??? well listen up here and now! My grandfather has bone and blood cancer, and probably wont live much longer, my sister almost died at birth numerous times, my other grandfather died at age 56 because of a brain disease, my friend Kristina has failing kidneys and is expected to be wheel chair confined because of her illness before she is 16, her brother has MS and is confined to a wheel chair already, my other friend rachel tried to commit suicide numerous times before becoming a Christian because of all her problems, I was depressed and thought about cutting numerous times, my great grandmother is what my mom calls a body without a soul, after my great grandfather died, she now lives only to remember him, my pastor was an alcoholic, some friends of mine (who i will leave unmentioned) are Christian, but still underage drink and are suspected of doing drugs, my brother had to get spinal tap because of his sickness (long word i can't remember) and the doctors forgot to close it, his spinal fluids leaked into his body for 4 days, I've been in a car accident, my aunt has breast cancer for the third or fourth time, and that isn't even all of it! don't you see??? Just because we are Christians doesn't mean that God pays extra attention to us! God loves us all the same! ALL of us, even serial killers an rapists, all the same!

Where was God you ask when you were going through your tough time??? I aske dhtat very same thing when I was kicked out of the house at 15 for a while, at one time not allowed out of my room for a time, my mother gave me constant death threats, she told me how i'd never amount to anything, i was worthless and repulsive, and no one would ever like me, well guess WHAT!?! despite all that, i am still here, still here! yeah, maybe you have some other stuff going on in your life, maybe you feel (pardon my language cause I dnt speak like this) crappy and downright full of shit because your family is all f-up??? have you ever called out to God, not as an expirament to see if he would answer, but ask him like a dad, like a father, have you read in the Bible for a verse that describes you, have you ever taken the time to think about someone other than yourself for a minute???

okay. now breathe. say all the junk you want about what i just said, and think. think. think. how bad is your life actually? are you starving? do you have a house? a computer? a friend? a dream? what you want to be?

now, onto your next question.

The girl who got raped, what are the postives? The child who got melted into the front end of a hummer, what was the purpose in that? I ask you, no..I beg of you. Give me an answer. Give me a sensable purpose for all this choas that you have so willingly explained with the same old bull crap. Give me a new reason. Some thing that doesnt require my faith, something that makes sence no matter where you heart is. Till you can, I ll reject this paper mache god of yours.

what are the positives in this? what are the positives of the hate, the death, the illness, and the horrid things that happen daily? My friend DJ for example. He's a big, 18 year old, did some not to bad things, and with his parents the way they are, yeah, he partied some, drank some, the normal average tryin to keep a bad-guy attitude up kinda guy. Until a certain bad event happened(which he wont tell us) he gripped the realization that he needed to stop doing these things. Some of us at church invited him to cme, and he tried it, not to willingly tho. In fact, he thought is was downright gay helping out the third graders, and didn't come back. Something else happened, and he came again. and again. and again until he accepted the love of God at church camp. He needed a father, a kind, loving father who would always accept him, and he found that through God. and the church gave him a HUGE (70 highscoolers) who loved and cared about him enough to spend time with him and help him along the road to Christ. Through bad expiriences, it can bring them to Christ, no lie, my family was splitting ofr a while, and my mom say how happy some of her friends were at church, so she went to church one Sunday cause she wanted to know what made their families so close, so tight togehter, and there we realized the love of Christ, its like an invisible bond of comfort around us, which is a beautiful feeling. its really hard to feel God unless you know him personally, which is what a Christian is. Its a long difficult road, but it is amazingly worth it in the end, which is why i pray SO hard that everyone can feel his love, and just like my sig, even if you don't want me to, i will pray for you. go to my pastors my space, http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...5-0a973e8836ba, and check out his blogs, they are awesome, also, see you at the pole is coming up at schools, you could go ask about God through your classmates that morning.

anymore questions??? i'll answer them for you

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34

Last edited by sand_illusions; 09-22-2007 at 11:05 PM.
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #197
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

More questions? You have answered nothing! The girl who was raped that is no laying dead, defiled, cold, and rotting in the back of a ware house, how is that good for her. The killer who is fine with his acts, he doesnt go to god, keeps killing and is never caught. Where are the positives? Negitives dont always make a person go to God.

I never said christians have it easier nor do they escape alement, i dont realy know where you got that from. Also why the hell does god care about his son? He can make more! thousands. If he wanted to, he could endow all of us with his powers. jesus (his son) was a hollow shell that is easily replacated. So I find nothing palable in his death. It was god just saying "Omg look...MAGIC TRICK" and we all just pissed and shit ourselvs.

If you are right, I am thus then god's child. I shouldnt have to ask my father for help. My real father, if he saw me shooting birds he would grab the gun and remove it from my hands. Why does god not do the same? 'cause I have not exepted him? Well now...i guess hes right....lets make people believe by believing in me! YEAH!

I personaly think you filtered my question, not answered them.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #198
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

WooHoo! that was so long i didnt even bother reading it! GO JESUS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #199
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Jesus is teh shit!
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:33 AM   #200
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Oh yeah. i should make an amv of jesus! XD

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 10-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #201
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

NOOO THIS FC IS DYING BECAUSE SOME PPL DO NOT READ THE FIRST PAGE. Talking bad about Christianity is not something you type in this FC!

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #202
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

hi my fellow brothers and sisters whats new?

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #203
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Shino, i love you bro, i really do, but its gonna happen. deal with it. come back with some answers. tell 'em why christianity isnt so bad.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 10-04-2007, 09:32 PM   #204
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

true

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
If you are right, I am thus then god's child. I shouldnt have to ask my father for help. My real father, if he saw me shooting birds he would grab the gun and remove it from my hands. Why does god not do the same? 'cause I have not exepted him? Well now...i guess hes right....lets make people believe by believing in me! YEAH!
THe Father in Heaven is one who can not be seen or touched, only feel him by heart. When your heart is telling you not to shot with the gun, God is doing the same thing you father would do. He is telling you that it is wrong. If you choose to do so anyways that is your problem. God is always watching over you and telling what you are doing: right or wrong.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #205
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

heres something interesting
God proved his love on the cross.When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you."

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
Old 10-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #206
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

That should be enough proof for most people.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-06-2007, 06:32 PM   #207
rudeboynin
Chuunin

yep trying too decrease the hate within this fanclub

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Old 10-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #208
dirk667
Claymore Addict

God is in the world all around us. look at our atmosphere, magnetic field, the trees, stones, water, or the stars. did u know that in nature, there isnt anything straight? i mean like a square or something. tree, round. the earth, round. rivers, curve. us, round bodies. ever wonder why curved blades are stronger then straight? round pillars support weight better than square ones. god is awsome and we get the chance to see that everyday in everythin around us. Praise his name. specially since he got me a gf! ^_^

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 10-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #209
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

Lucky you! Hope the love will last. But there are so many rules in the Bible for the perfect women. Maybe you should try following them. It would be great if she already had the characterics too!

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #210
dirk667
Claymore Addict

yup, well you cant go wrong with a country girl! ;P and shes catholic (sp?) so, i think well get along just fine.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN