Hyuga Hinata FC - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #226
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

I'll definitely try and get some good banners for you, i need to find some more artsy looking, not grunge brushes tho...i'll keep my eye open.

Yeah...not sure what'd be a good topic for now cause lord knows i am far far FAR too lazy to read through 15 pages of posts to find what you guys have/haven't covered...

Remember ye olden days when NL was popular enough to support FCs? I sure do...back before the great "Screwing over of FCs" of late 06. oh wells....Hopefully the day of the fanclub will return.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #227
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I don't. Silencer299 did not exist back then.

Well, we had a discussion about her hair a while back, it ended abruptly and was very short. I honestly don't feel like restarting it, so I'll stop thinking over this idea.

I'm not very sure, but I think that the "possibility of Naruto not existing" topic was started a while back, and I can't remember how it ended. The question is, what would Hinata be like if Naruto didn't exist? Who would she look up to? Would she look up to anyone at all? What would her attitude be like? and so forth.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:56 PM   #228
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I think if Naruto didn't exist, she'd develop a thing for kiba. He's like a Demi Naruto. Hinata likes people who are strong, outspoken, and kind. Who else fits this description in Naruto? Strangely enough, Sakura might fit strangely into this slot. If naruto had never existed Hinata may have looked up to Sakura as a roll Model. Not to imply a yuri outcome but i just think that's how it may have happened.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #229
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Am not a big fan of naruhina..cuz i think that hinata deserve some one much better than naruto...cuz he is a dick head for not realizing hinata's feelings for him..he prefers running after that bitch that others call her sakura.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #230
silencer299
Genin

SH, good point. But what would her attitude be like? Obviously the reason she started looking up to him is his exaggerated cheer on the first day at the academy, what would her attitude be like if she didn't see anyone like that? My guess is that She'd probably either be very depressed all the time, or she'd get over her shyness and become a normal outspoken shinobi herself.

This is why I think so: Naruto, as Hinata feels, is out of her reach. Thus Naruto's presence poses a boundary that Hinata cannot cross, and is therefore overwhelmed. If naruto didn't exist, she would look up to someone who's probably not as "strong, outspoke, and kind", but still beaming with those virtues (as you suggested, Kiba or Sakura). Now, the reason looking up to Sakura or Kiba is different than looking up to Naruto is very simple; neither Kiba nor Sakura are as ignorant as Naruto. They'd realize Hinata's presence and admiring eyes, and meet them accordingly. This would prosper her personality and she would get over her timid self.

That's what I think.

Uchiha, I'm also the owner of the NaruHina FC in NL, so I must disagree with your lack of enthusiasm for the pair. However, Your reason is extremely valid and it is something I totally agree with; Naruto barely deserves Hinata. For this you deserve a rep. Enjoy.

Last edited by silencer299; 08-17-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #231
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

You bring up an interesting argument there Silencer, however i see one little problem. Kiba's denseness is just shy of Naruto's and would probably not notice either. Knowing how closed minded young Sakura was, she'd probably have avoided Hinata, but later on she'd most likely try to befriend her. Hinata's personality probably would change little in that time (From the opening of Naruto to Shippuden), However, during shippuden i'd imagine her being more confident and maybe a little more outspoken.

Now, in the defense of Naruto's denseness. Naruto had always been discriminated against, no one would approach him unless they absolutely had to, and even then they avoided it. The first person to actually approach Naruto was Iruka, not exactly a prime love candidate. Everyone else was FORCED into contact with him one way or another, and i doubt he'd realize that anyone would have WANTED to get close to him. Everyone in the school avoided him, even Hinata inadvertantly avoided him due to her respect. Now, in his shoes, would it even occur to you to believe that someone could have a crush on you? I think not.

I speak from personal expirience, i was an outcast in Elementary/Middle school, but became pretty popular in Highschool, but due to my past expiriences, it didn't even occur to me that someone could like me until they flat out said it to my face.

Another reason i think Naruto hasn't noticed is because he didn't have enough social interaction at a young age to develop the ability to put those things together. Therefor, until someone flat out tells him, or he realises he has feelings for her and says somethig, i highly doubt he'll notice.

Thus ends my "Why Naruto is Dense" Thesis.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #232
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

when a girl faint every time she sees u or u get close too her that mean only 2 things:

1-u smile like shit.
2-shes crazy about u.

If u gonna tell me that he dont know that she faint cuz of him..will..kiba hinted that infront of naruto "dame it hinata,why do u have to faint every time u see naruto-kun"

shino did tell him directly that hinata wanted to get stronger to be aknowledge by him..in the scent bug filler eps...yeah its a filler but it can't be ignored.

also hinata is very smart compared to naruto..so she deserve better..i will be happier if she end up with rock lee..they kinda have similar hair though.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 08-18-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #233
silencer299
Genin

wasn't the scent bug a filler?

in either case, I'll have to defend Kiba against SH's argument. Kiba may be dense, but for the same reasons you've mentioned in Naruto's defense, Kiba is much more social. Kiba, Unlike Naruto, would definitely notice Hinata, because:
A) He's on her team, and they have a strong friendship built up.
B) He looks like he's interested in her
C) He doesn't have much to worry about other than proving himself useful, where as Naruto is chasing Sasuke, fighting Akatsuki, and so forth.

As for Sakura, I'll have to say that you're underestimating the power of girl gossip and the ties that come with their one-on-ones.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #234
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
wasn't the scent bug a filler?

in either case, I'll have to defend Kiba against SH's argument. Kiba may be dense, but for the same reasons you've mentioned in Naruto's defense, Kiba is much more social. Kiba, Unlike Naruto, would definitely notice Hinata, because:
A) He's on her team, and they have a strong friendship built up.
B) He looks like he's interested in her
C) He doesn't have much to worry about other than proving himself useful, where as Naruto is chasing Sasuke, fighting Akatsuki, and so forth.

As for Sakura, I'll have to say that you're underestimating the power of girl gossip and the ties that come with their one-on-ones.
If u talken about interest..i belive that shino is more interested in hinata than kiba..after all..he is the one who cared enough to talk to her about creating new jutsu cuz team mate have to look for each others...i also thing that he got some feelings for her deep down..but he wont show it cuz he knows how hinata feels for naruto.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #235
silencer299
Genin

two things:
1) we're talking about Hinata's people of possible admiration.
2) I have no idea about Shino, because I don't think he's sane. Shino may care about Hinata, but with the amount of expression and character he shows, he may like a wooden fence as much as he likes Hinata.

also, point B was a purely aesthetic one; without basis or proof. It's not something to be taken seriously. My main point was the first one; Kiba is much more familiar with Hinata, and would in time realize her affection. Don't take me wrong, Naruto would also realize Hinata's affection if he was on the same team as her, but being as it stands, he's distant, carefree and too preoccupied.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #236
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

I'd like to believe something similar to that Silencer. As of now, Naruto's too concerned with his man-crush on Sasuke to notice much else. As you mentioned, Naruto is too far away for Hinata to make any sort of impression on him. They've talked like, twice, since shippuden started.

Kishimoto really needs to address this whole naruhina situation. especially seeing as Naruto hasn't been actively pursuing Sakura the whole time like he did in the old days. Being a Co-owner of the NaruHina FC, i must blindly hope that kishimoto addresses this issue in a way that will make me happy. But i digress, this is going towards a NaruHina discussion.

In defense of my argument, i'll use your argument against you. When kiba had said, "How come Hinata feints every time she sees Naruto?" when Naruto had first returned, definitely displays how dense he is. It seems, to me, that kiba doesnt even realise Hinata's obvious affection towards their blonde compatriat. Thus, he may be dense enough to not notice affections directed at him as well as at others.

Frankly, i dont really like Kiba, as he is one of the main antagonists to NaruHina, so maybe i'm slightly biased, but that's my argument, and i'm stickin to it.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #237
silencer299
Genin

You know, that'll do it for me, because I've forgotten that point. Yeah, Kiba's density was just proven.

Now, I wish to discuss your Kakashi signature, because it's like a cut on the roof of my mouth that's been around for ages and won't go away. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not addressing his matter in the fondest of ways, so please do something about this.

and lastly, I wish to point out a sick love circle I've come up with recently.

Hinata -> Naruto -> Sakura -> Sasuke -> Itachi
Old 08-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #238
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

I dont uderstand what ur saying..could u explain more?
Old 08-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #239
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

I think what he's saying is, that the sick circle of pairing fans are as follows,
Naruhina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku, ItaSaku, ItaSasu, NaruSasu.

It's a vicious circle indeed...

....but i like my kakashi sig...he's...like...dancing...siiggghhh. ..

Maybe i should go download flash again and make a new dancing signature...One that isnt just kakashi flipping.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 08-20-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #240
silencer299
Genin

No, what I meant was that Hinata likes Naruto, Naruto likes Sakura, and so forth. The arrows represent someone going after someone else. I guess it's not really a circle, but a line.