Hyuga Hinata FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #46
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hyuga Hinata FC

mrpiimpnn, you're in. Feel free to join the conversation. We're discussing Hinata's hair.

INC, the fact that she's hotter is strictly a matter of opinion, and it doesn't necessarily make it so, just keep that in mind. I don't know about you, but Several girls I've dated had very long hair, and it's irritating when it gets in your mouth when making out. The fact that she looks more feminine and grown up has been overemphasised in every possible thread that mentions her name, even wikipedia says it. I might as well engrave those words into my skull they're so irritating.

As I've stated my main reason for disliking long hair, I've got nothing but sub-reasons to back myself up with. Have you ever had a long enough kiss that you start brushing your fingers through the back of a girl's head? I do it to make the kiss deeper and more sensual. But to put it bluntly, long hair creates the opposite effect, because it irratibly clings onto the hand and it hurts the girl. Try it if you don't understand what I'm talking about. In my opinion, hair shouldn't be long enough so that you have to move your hand under it to feel the back of the neck.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #47
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
mrpiimpnn, you're in. Feel free to join the conversation. We're discussing Hinata's hair.

INC, the fact that she's hotter is strictly a matter of opinion, and it doesn't necessarily make it so, just keep that in mind. I don't know about you, but Several girls I've dated had very long hair, and it's irritating when it gets in your mouth when making out. The fact that she looks more feminine and grown up has been overemphasised in every possible thread that mentions her name, even wikipedia says it. I might as well engrave those words into my skull they're so irritating.

As I've stated my main reason for disliking long hair, I've got nothing but sub-reasons to back myself up with. Have you ever had a long enough kiss that you start brushing your fingers through the back of a girl's head? I do it to make the kiss deeper and more sensual. But to put it bluntly, long hair creates the opposite effect, because it irratibly clings onto the hand and it hurts the girl. Try it if you don't understand what I'm talking about. In my opinion, hair shouldn't be long enough so that you have to move your hand under it to feel the back of the neck.
Well I dont really know what to say about the "Hair" subject I think Hinata looked better with shorter hair because its different and cuter looking to me.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #48
silencer299
Genin

yeah, originality is a factor too.

I'm going to sleep.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:25 AM   #49
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Goodnight and uhmm Yea her short hair was better in my opinion.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:56 AM   #50
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post

the fact of the matter is that EVERYONE else except for you thinks that she looks better post timeskip. not overemphasized. get over it.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:00 AM   #51
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Short hair made her look cute, she was 12-13 years old, that was the right mixture, now she´s about 15/16 years old and looks more feminine now, but I like both styles very much as you can see in my Signature and Avatar, it´s a hard decision so i keep them both^^
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #52
silencer299
Genin

no INC, that's not the matter of the fact, not everyone does, and the fact that most people do doesn't tell me anything and doesn't mean "everyone". There is no point that everyone has the exact same views on. I have my opinion no matter what the dominant ideology tells me to think. If you have a problem with that, you can go to hell. Unlike you, I'm not pushing anyone and I'm not claiming anything as a single point of view. Make no mistake, that was hostility towards not only you, but to all narrow-minded people of this generation. I've always been defensive in my opinions, giving reasons for my point of view, but if you want to push it to that level, be ready for retaliation.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #53
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

Well said Silencer your opinions should be your own judgment and no one else can change it
Old 11-22-2007, 09:57 PM   #54
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

dude, you really have overestimated how serious I was. w/e. I could care less wether you like her with short hair or not.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #55
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

I think we all should just take it down a notch on the calm o'meter lmao
Lets calm it down a bit shall we? Ha Ha really isn't that serious
Old 11-25-2007, 04:07 PM   #56
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

have you ever noticed that asian chicks' hair is always straight and not messy. It doesn't cling either. lol. I think I made my point.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #57
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

I think its easier to draw
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #58
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

nah. I mean in real life.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:19 PM   #59
fireangel2405
Genin

fireangel2405 is an unknown quantity at this point

so whats the topic?

proud member of the sasuke haters FC//the new kekkei genkai FC//hyuga hinata FC//the akatsuki FC
owner of the uchiha itachi FC
co owner of blood+ FC,zero puchuation
fireangel2405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #60
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I dunno...what's there do discuss?

I got 1: do you think that she will have the techniques she used in that filler arc in the Manga later?