NaruHina FC - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #136
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina FC

ok how am I being a capitalist? why are you looking for me to be something bad? and how does this have anything to do with NaruHina?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #137
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did I not make myself clear? I'm just messing with you. If I was serious, you would have been blocked long ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:17 PM   #138
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

grr.....

you can do that? huh?

you're starting to remind me of someone...do I know you from somewhere else?

Old 10-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #139
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Might i remind everyone to not spam plzzz? If you have problems, take them to PMs. It makes it more private

Anyways...my fanfic is slowly progressing...slowly...like...a slow thing...that's all slow.

Do we have a topic at all?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-11-2007, 10:17 PM   #140
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

no...that's why we're spamming...duh...

Old 10-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #141
silencer299
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Might i remind everyone to not spam plzzz? If you have problems, take them to PMs. It makes it more private
yes maam!

As for the new topic, has anyone considered what country would be most suitable for Hinata's confession? (if the question is too limiting, expand on it.)

Last edited by silencer299; 10-11-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #142
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

uh...country? it would be best if it wasn't on the fly, unless it seems like one of them is severely wounded...then anywhere they are wounded will have to do.

Old 10-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #143
silencer299
Genin

well, perhaps I should rephrase. If in case they're not wounded, but she SOMEHOW scrapes up the nerve to confess, which country (land of ______) would be most romantic?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #144
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

uh, hello! the only place where they would be alone together NOT in the middle of a "find Sasuke" mission is the Land of Fire!

Old 10-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #145
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I'd say Konoha training grounds. It has a signifigance to both of them as the ground where, though separately, they became peers. It's also the site of the "I like people like you" before Naruto's fight with Neji, so i think it may give Hinata some confidence.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-11-2007, 11:35 PM   #146
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

that's a good idea. good thinking...i got nothing though...

Old 10-12-2007, 12:44 AM   #147
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

lol.... i'd have to agree with SH about this one, konoha would probably be the place where she would confess. Hinata is the type of character that would need the comfort of home and familiarity to tell naruto that she loves him, in another country the fear of rejection would just be too much. I mean think about, she tells him and then if on the off chance that he says that he doesnt feel the same way then in another land she doesnt have the comfort of home to fall back on, where as if she tells naruto in konoha- the fear of rejection would still be there but even afterwards she can find a little comfort in going to her favorite spot in the village to sulk, or (now that she's way prettier than she used to be) find some other konoha hottie to use as a rebound guy to get over naruto.... plus she's got all her friends support in konoha, they would probably push her more to tell him than in any place else... speaking of other konoha guys- i was just wondering what everyone's opinion on who Hinata would use as a rebound guy is? i mean just from the shinobi in their age group that is.... ???? (like who would taken second spot to naruto)
Old 10-12-2007, 06:33 AM   #148
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkyuubi View Post
lol.... i'd have to agree with SH about this one, konoha would probably be the place where she would confess. Hinata is the type of character that would need the comfort of home and familiarity to tell naruto that she loves him, in another country the fear of rejection would just be too much. I mean think about, she tells him and then if on the off chance that he says that he doesnt feel the same way then in another land she doesnt have the comfort of home to fall back on, where as if she tells naruto in konoha- the fear of rejection would still be there but even afterwards she can find a little comfort in going to her favorite spot in the village to sulk, or (now that she's way prettier than she used to be) find some other konoha hottie to use as a rebound guy to get over naruto.... plus she's got all her friends support in konoha, they would probably push her more to tell him than in any place else... speaking of other konoha guys- i was just wondering what everyone's opinion on who Hinata would use as a rebound guy is? i mean just from the shinobi in their age group that is.... ???? (like who would taken second spot to naruto)
hey. i said it first! lol. nut I also said that if one of them seemed to be mortally wounded she may tell him....i can see it now...i just might cry if that happens...(fyi, I NEVER cry in this kind of situation. I get pissed off normally.)

unless that happens, she needs a REAL confidence boost to actually tell him ANYTHING. Like the next level confidence boost. All of this stuff that happened before hasn't helped much but to keep from Hinata getting totally discouraged. Something bigger has to happen.

round about guy? you mean the one who she asks to ask Naruto if Naruto likes her??? Probably Kiba. yeah. Neji would never do it. Naruto and Neji's relationship is too professional. Naruto would be too suspicious. Contrary to that, Kiba seems like he'd be perfect for the job. I mean his relationship with Naruto is very friendly and this seems like something Kiba would be good at.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:54 AM   #149
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=I'MNOTCRAZY;1300696]hey. i said it first! lol. nut I also said that if one of them seemed to be mortally wounded she may tell him....i can see it now...i just might cry if that happens...(fyi, I NEVER cry in this kind of situation. I get pissed off normally.)

- here's ur props for saying it first, take 'em and be done with it...PROPS TO INC

AND NO! not round about guy!lol... RE- BOUND GUY! like if she were to get with some other guy to make naruto jealous and realize what he's missing or lets say she tells naruto how she feels and he says he doesnt feel the same way or that he (naruto) doesnt know how he feels, and she finds someone else to be with to get over naruto- who would it be? ....

^^why didnt my quote turn out like yours? hmmm....

Last edited by redkyuubi; 10-12-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: my quote looks weird
Old 10-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #150
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

hmm...hinata goes for a rebound guy? if it happened i don't think that hinata would even realize it was happening. it would probably be some sleaze bag acting as if they care about her pain just to get with her. she'd probably confuse it for genuine concern at first and then jyuken him when he gets too impatient and tries to force himself upon her.

then, of course, naruto would show up, realizing how much of an idiot he's been and probably castrate the guy

my vote: kiba or some really random new character

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Closed Thread