NaruHina FC - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #751
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina FC

Its gone far away to another place, a safe place!

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-04-2008 at 02:56 AM.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #752
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
We do digress a bit.... sorry boss !

they seem to get very passionate about the content of the story.

have you guys known each other for along time? you all seem so friendly with each other?

and another question; (because Im good at them) Is Naruto the only manga you are into?
Manga? I also read Gantz, Dogs, finished Midori no Hibi, and some others.

How we know each other? Well, the others know me due to my throwing of an occasional "fit". All of those were either a result of sarcasm gone bad or deep depression. SH was a co-owner of the previous NaruHina FC which we had to remake because the owner went MIA. IMNC joined... I can't even remember how I got to know IMNC, he's just always around and I got used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
this falls under your "sarcasm can't be portrayed online" thing. Neither can level of seriousness. I was just pointing out flaws with some finer English writing points that are FIXABLE, and wasn't actually serious about him not writing anything for Lee, but I did notice that Lee pretty much told Tenten to wake up Naruto by throwing a rock at him. Not exactly Lee-like. But seriously, since he's written so much after, and that was one of the first chapters he's written, probably ever, I bet he's a lot better at keeping IC now.

The fact remains that I'm lazy... lol.
I wasn't referring to your discussion on Lee that time. I was referring to your abbreviation complaints. However, that didn't bother me all that much because you wrote those complaints in the same post as a NaruHina discussion (I think), so you're legit. Talking about SH's fanfics is fine.

Also, MaFrog, you're starting to scare me. Not because of the stalking, but because you think I'm cute after seeing my picture.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #753
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
IMNC joined... I can't even remember how I got to know IMNC, he's just always around and I got used to it.

I wasn't referring to your discussion on Lee that time. I was referring to your abbreviation complaints. However, that didn't bother me all that much because you wrote those complaints in the same post as a NaruHina discussion (I think), so you're legit. Talking about SH's fanfics is fine.

Also, MaFrog, you're starting to scare me. Not because of the stalking, but because you think I'm cute after seeing my picture.
I just had a lot to say. NaruHina IS my OTP of EVERYTHING. lol. And I discuss a lot...

Uh... yeah. THAT I thought was blatantly acting. I wasn't pissed at all, but it IS IMNC... just fyi. XD

ok. That IS a bit creepy... WAIT A SECOND! MaFrog's a girl. I checked. lmao. I NEVER get genders over the internet... unless it's really obvious... Silencer, remember when I thought you were a girl? lol.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #754
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

^^ yes... oddly enough - I am a chic
Im posting in pink now, cuz Im tired of everyone calling me he and him... and going wtf ?? your a girl...
Im losing my girlie wiles.... so please try some respect

Please remember.... sarcasm is, honesty tempered by wit.

Quote:
yer, it surprised me too!

I had never heard of those manga titles, so I had a look. Gantz looks sorta cool, but dunno bout the Midori no hibi - is it like romance stuff? and like I said I can't d/l alot at the mo, so I can't read much.

Its been awhile since I read manga - some of my faves,were Ranma, Dirty Pair and always, Omygoddess.... mmm guess I like the comedies

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-03-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #755
silencer299
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
ok. That IS a bit creepy... WAIT A SECOND! MaFrog's a girl. I checked. lmao. I NEVER get genders over the internet... unless it's really obvious... Silencer, remember when I thought you were a girl? lol.
No I don't. Don't make me.

Quote:
^^ yes... oddly enough - I am a chic
Im posting in pink now, cuz Im tired of everyone calling me he and him... and going wtf ?? your a girl...
Im losing my girlie wiles.... so please try some respect

Please remember.... sarcasm is, honesty tempered by wit.

yer, it surprised me too!

I had never heard of those manga titles, so I had a look. Gantz looks sorta cool, but dunno bout the Midori no hibi - is it like romance stuff? and like I said I can't d/l alot at the mo, so I can't read much.

Its been awhile since I read manga - some of my faves,were Ranma, Dirty Pair and always, Omygoddess.... mmm guess I like the comedies
I just read online (onemanga.com), and that doesn't require downloading. Gantz has been suspended, so I've been looking over other manga to keep myself from remembering that sad fact. Gantz has a very unrealistic plotline (which is still a big mystery, because it's very confusing), but it's very realistic in regards to violence and teenage mentality.

Midori no Hibi is probably the best scenario of a NaruHina-like relationship you can imagine. A very shy small girl has a crush on a loud-mouth violent teenager from a different school, and can't confess it. So overnight she somehow becomes his left hand and they are forced to live together. Quite funny and romantic. Definitely in my top five.

Dogs is the very first manga I've ever read, and I simply love the modeling style of the artist (the overall drawing is second-place, next to that of Gantz).

Edit: It seems that I've jumped onto the train that derailed. Let's start up a topic please.

Last edited by silencer299; 09-04-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #756
MaFrog
Chuunin

I gues reading doesn't affect d/l... I was worried. I d/l 30eps of shippuden in 3 days! nearly killed me.... but that didn't even come close to my feat of reading 413+ chps of Naruto in 6 days... I was seeing it in my sleep, and that sort of thing gives you the weirdest dreams. The pictures from the manga are kinda burned into my mind, some scenes Im going to remember forever.
and now I have to wait week after week for the chpt,bummer

I had a look at Gantz, I read the 1st chap, and it wasn't bad, in fact I might read some more. But you say its suspended? what, it only goes to a certain chpt then nothing...?
so I'll look at the other ones then.

you guys probably haven't even heard of the manga I mentioned... it was way back when we actually purchased comic books!

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-04-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:05 AM   #757
silencer299
Genin

I read half a chapter of "OMG", but I got distracted by something and left it alone. I'll look them up next time I come online. Yeah, Gantz is up, but it hasn't been updated for the entire summer. So I guess 270 chapters will have to do for now.

On a different note, I just finished a new song not five minutes ago. If you want to hear me whisper a lot, go listen to it. http://www.myspace.com/aasilencer299 called 'Heat'.

Topic: Which technique would Hinata be able to execute to somehow be compatible with Naruto's Rasengan?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:34 AM   #758
MaFrog
Chuunin

I don't know if 'omg' would really be your thing, its not like the manga you mentioned... its very crazy, and hugely silly, well its more than that, it verges on the ridiculous, but probably not as ridic as Ranma... and Dirty Pair, soft hentai and very wayout.
mmm then again I don't really know you that well. Its very old now, but I still have my copies - real copies.

I will listen to your music soon that means within the hour.
You guys are so creative... I feel right at home.
I could almost share some poetry.

I have no idea what Hinata actually does. She hasn't done that much in the manga. Hasn't she got the same skills as Neji? Close combat, the kookie vision, the absolute defense <or was that Gaara? I dunno, how do they see through the back of their head. Amongst many other manga peculiarities, this baffles me greatly.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #759
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I don't know if 'omg' would really be your thing, its not like the manga you mentioned... its very crazy, and hugely silly, well its more than that, it verges on the ridiculous, but probably not as ridic as Ranma... and Dirty Pair, soft hentai and very wayout.
mmm then again I don't really know you that well. Its very old now, but I still have my copies - real copies.

I will listen to your music soon that means within the hour.
You guys are so creative... I feel right at home.
I could almost share some poetry.

I have no idea what Hinata actually does. She hasn't done that much in the manga. Hasn't she got the same skills as Neji? Close combat, the kookie vision, the absolute defense <or was that Gaara? I dunno, how do they see through the back of their head. Amongst many other manga peculiarities, this baffles me greatly.
The byakugan, their bloodline doujutsu (eye jutsu) grants them a 359 degree field of vision. in addition to that it allows them to see the chakra coils and underlying tissue of their foe allowing them to damage internal organs and chakra coils directly. A simple slap on the belly does severe damage.

I think i'll have some time to get started today on chapter one...so let's get this train rolling!

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #760
MaFrog
Chuunin

Can she do what Neji does; his 64 hand punch swing thing?

Allrrriiiighteee.... You get to it meanwhile Im off to snoozeville

Silencer; damn your music is good... is it jus a hobby or is it a full time thing for you?
I do like it, thanks 4 that.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #761
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Lol, blaaaah...i find it so much harder to write something when i've planned out exactly what's going to happen...It's so much easier just to wing it :-P

I don't think we've seen her close tenketsu yet...but um...we haven't really seen her much since timeskip...so...who knows?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #762
MaFrog
Chuunin

you guys don't post enough... I could end up typing up a whole screen full of stuff.

@SH; how is it progressing?

Im not good with topics - guys always like topics. I jus like talking...

k, cya later[/COLOR]

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-04-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #763
silencer299
Genin

Self-indulgence is fun alright, and at times people take this forum stuff too seriously, but we could at least make it look like we're making an effort to keep on track.

Don't go letting this Sas AI person add you to too many FC's. It'd be a shame if you had to leave us.

Q: is anyone here into photoshop art, web-comics, and/or making either of them?

SH, how's progress? How far are you into the chapter?
Old 09-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #764
MaFrog
Chuunin

I've just met you all, so I won't be leaving that quickly. If you haven't noticed I hang around... and keep coming back.

You know whats annoying; typing loads of stuff and then having to relog on, losing it all and then trying to think about all the stuff I just typed.

This forum is a strange place. I finally understand the language they speak in. Most of them are young kids, spurting out any old shit, and its not particularly bad, its just ideas that centre around fighting and who is the most powerful, and if its not that, its pple who think they know everything. The bad spelling and grammar sucks, and I can barely read alot of it. One guy types so badly, I fear he must be drunk everytime he posts. I will not say anything, I will not say anything... I tell myself. It only upsets pple. <Im really sorry if I have offended teens reading this, even though I know it doesn't apply to any of you, cuz you are all geniuses >
Despite all this I do love to have a say.

someone got a perm banned, and rightly deserved, I say. I know he was bugging me constantly, and I reped everyone he flamed.
I gather you guys don't care about rep... seeing as your details NEVER change!! You're permanently stuck in a genin state!

I like the little green squares. The sheen of many of them together fascinate me. I also like that I can have one more than the guy who has one
Yes, yes, I know they do absolutely nothing.
Most likely, after a few months, even weeks, I too won't give a stuff about them.

*sigh* sorry... back on topic; what fanfic can I read that would best inspire me?

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-05-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #765
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I've just met you all, so I won't be leaving that quickly. If you haven't noticed I hang around... and keep coming back.

You know whats annoying; typing loads of stuff and then having to relog on, losing it all and then trying to think about all the stuff I just typed.

This forum is a strange place. I finally understand the language they speak in. Most of them are young kids, spurting out any old shit, and its not particularly bad, its just ideas that centre around fighting and who is the most powerful, and if its not that, its pple who think they know everything. The bad spelling and grammar sucks, and I can barely read alot of it. One guy types so badly, I fear he must be drunk everytime he posts. I will not say anything, I will not say anything... I tell myself. It only upsets pple. <Im really sorry if I have offended teens reading this, even though I know it doesn't apply to any of you, cuz you are all geniuses >
Despite all this I do love to have a say.

someone got a perm banned, and rightly deserved, I say. I know he was bugging me constantly, and I reped everyone he flamed.
I gather you guys don't care about rep... seeing as your details NEVER change!! You're permanently stuck in a genin state!

I like the little green squares. The sheen of many of them together fascinate me. I also like that I can have one more than the guy who has one
Yes, yes, I know they do absolutely nothing.
Most likely, after a few months, even weeks, I too won't give a stuff about them.

*sigh* sorry... back on topic; what fanfic can I read that would best inspire me?
Go read two halves. It's pretty epic win. There's another one called "New Blood", it's not naruhina, but it's good. Forlorn is good, i'm still waiting for the sequel tho...um...Risen isnt bad....uhhh...that's all i can come up with off the top of my head.

Edit: I'm glad that you think i'm a genius and all, but a garuntee that it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm average. lol.

Quote:
Self-indulgence is fun alright, and at times people take this forum stuff too seriously, but we could at least make it look like we're making an effort to keep on track.

Don't go letting this Sas AI person add you to too many FC's. It'd be a shame if you had to leave us.

Q: is anyone here into photoshop art, web-comics, and/or making either of them?

SH, how's progress? How far are you into the chapter?
Not far enough man...in the small windows of opportunity i have to write, i can't really get into the zone, i'm hoping for a wider window today, to make some progress. I have about a page and a half written, but i'm still agonizing over the opening...i just can't write something i like...

@Silencer: I'm into photoshop and webcomics

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 09-05-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Closed Thread