NaruHina FC - Page 70 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #1036
Sasuke is awsome
Jounin

Sasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruHina FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widana14 View Post
SHADOW HUNTER HAP...

MaFrog? What're u doing here?

Well, guess my S-ranked mission is canceled...
What S-ranked mission? Also happy-bday SH
Proud Owner of Tsunade FC
Proud Owner of Orchimaru FC
Proud Owner of The Three Legendary Sannin FC
Proud Member of the Konoha Orange Flash FC
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...sasuke-san.gif
Want free stuff? Such as a Xbox 360 or PS3. If so. Then click on the link below, sign up, and earn up enough points and get want you want. If you don't believe me check out the Testimonals.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=88409

May he rest in peace

Old 09-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #1037
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

wow, people.
Hello AngelS.
Haha... you feel so old! <laughing badly> And could it be, someone who talks as much as me!
Anyone can read the fanfictions, you don't even need to be registered on NL.
I've never heard of Tsubasa Chronicles, what are they about?
and, Glizzie is a name I havent' heard before, is it short for something?
Im always interested in Manga, and there is so much of it about, I never know which is good to read. Im reading some fanfic now, and also trying to write fanfic. Im reading Midori days, and Naruto, and sometimes I glance at other stuff, but I don't really have time.
and Im also trying to make a website, and thats draining - but Im sure it will be worth it in the end!

ImNC; 6'2! your huge! and are you saying one length, down long..? you know Im useless with these abbreviations. post your pic
and did you get to play? or has that not happened yet?

GaaraSC; you can bring up any old topic that you want, even if its a rehash, it doesn't matter - its all good.

I wonder if SH is partying right now... <lucky bugger>

wt?? or I should say why is SH here

oh..and Widana, you get back to the other FC! <jokes...heehe -no man seriously >

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-28-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #1038
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

And so pretty much every active person (excluding IMNC) has introduced themselves.

Angel, you can use whatever you want from the first page now. That banner was made by SH, but as soon as he asked me to put it on the front page, It has become public.

MaFrog, looks like you found yourself a possible candidate for a new PM buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Now, don't get the wrong impression, that's the most serious you'll ever hear me. I'm crazy.
^absolutely true.

sasuke is awesome, I have 2 things to say.
1) From now on I'm calling you SIA, because typing your name out is against my moral code.
2) if you green rep me one more time for no reason, I will be a very bad boy that'll do many mean things.

Nobody is to rep me unless they mean it, and that's going to go in my sig.

Last edited by silencer299; 09-27-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #1039
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
I don't really know what is currently going on; I think the rest of the members have a topic going on that started on the previous page, but I haven't the time to go and check. We also started writing a naruhina fanfiction, but that died along with IMNC's spirit.
It DIED with my FREE TIME. I have nearly no extended periods of free-time. Football and school took care of any I previously had.

@Angelsakura18: Welcome to the fanfic! I'm IMNC (nobody wants to have to write out my entire screen name, including myself). I like writing, reading, debating. I'm the only non-crazy person here, although I'm not often all that serious.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 09-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #1040
Sasuke is awsome
Jounin

Sasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
And so pretty much every active person (excluding IMNC) has introduced themselves.

Angel, you can use whatever you want from the first page now. That banner was made by SH, but as soon as he asked me to put it on the front page, It has become public.

^absolutely true.

sasuke is awesome, I have 2 things to say.
1) From now on I'm calling you SIA, because typing your name out is against my moral code.
2) if you green rep me one more time for no reason, I will be a very bad boy that'll do many mean things.

Nobody is to rep me unless they mean it, and that's going to go in my sig.
When did i rep u? i never reped u at all
Proud Owner of Tsunade FC
Proud Owner of Orchimaru FC
Proud Owner of The Three Legendary Sannin FC
Proud Member of the Konoha Orange Flash FC
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...sasuke-san.gif
Want free stuff? Such as a Xbox 360 or PS3. If so. Then click on the link below, sign up, and earn up enough points and get want you want. If you don't believe me check out the Testimonals.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=88409

May he rest in peace
Old 09-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #1041
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Silencer; Well I didn't rep you! so don't look at me. I wouldn't dare.
oh, but I like my old pm buddy, unless I truly am maddening...? k, will try not to think so cryptically.

I just watched ep 151, and it was great. Hinata was fighting, and being confident while doing so. Its a similar theme to what I want to achieve in my fanfic. I suppose its what you guys also want to do.

Has any one suggestions on what other eps are good to watch. General watching and ones that have Hinata in it, and any that have Shik in them, and also Neji. I dont' want to watch the eps that are useless fillers. I want to see the good ones that flesh out the charactors.

Are Hinata's eyes always white? I can't recall them not being white.

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-28-2008 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #1042
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Hinata's, along with every other Hyuuga's eyes are white 100% of the time.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #1043
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsakura18 View Post

geez~! thankies *blushes* for the welcome and compliment, nice meeting you by the way^^
Welcome to the FC. Nice to meet you too.

^
White? Really? I was under the impression that they were a very light lavender.... Gots to pay more attention. :P Of course, I don't really watch the anime anymore.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #1044
silencer299
Genin

SIA, I got a rep whose description clearly states "Sasuke is awsome reps u", and it leads me to a reply I made that was complimenting MaFrog's midori-no-hibi sig. Therefore if it's not SIA, then it's most likely MaFrog; It would be acceptable, because that post was praising MaFrog, and a rep would be appropriate.

I don't like happy things like gifts or fun. They make me want to turn green, grow a couple of antennae and name myself after a woodwind musical instrument. (if you catch my drift)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
It DIED with my FREE TIME. I have nearly no extended periods of free-time. Football and school took care of any I previously had.

@Angelsakura18: Welcome to the fanfic! I'm IMNC (nobody wants to have to write out my entire screen name, including myself). I like writing, reading, debating. I'm the only non-crazy person here, although I'm not often all that serious.
Everything IMNC says is a total lie. Never believe him. As a matter of fact, it's better to just completely ignore him.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #1045
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
good to have you AS18
I'm shad0w_hunter. SH or shad0w for short. being as sexy as u am, i'm the eye candy in the FC.
I am also a co-owner, so i have some say in what happens
You are most welcome to post in our FC, however, please refrain from posting twice in a row, if you feel you have something else you want to say, hit the "edit" button on the bottom of your post
Now, don't get the wrong impression, that's the most serious you'll ever hear me. I'm crazy.

Welcome and stay active!!
LOL~! thank you for the welcome and i'll follow your advice. hey, wait a minute... have we met in some other FC? lol, jk, i remember you, you're the one who welcome me in Hyuuga Hinata FC, very nice to see you here^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
wow, people.
Hello AngelS.
Haha... you feel so old! <laughing badly> And could it be, someone who talks as much as me!
Anyone can read the fanfictions, you don't even need to be registered on NL.
I've never heard of Tsubasa Chronicles, what are they about?
and, Glizzie is a name I havent' heard before, is it short for something?
Im always interested in Manga, and there is so much of it about, I never know which is good to read. Im reading some fanfic now, and also trying to write fanfic. Im reading Midori days, and Naruto, and sometimes I glance at other stuff, but I don't really have time.
and Im also trying to make a website, and thats draining - but Im sure it will be worth it in the end!
thankies for the greeting^^ yeah, i feel so old because im the eldest granddaughter in the family, so every time age is the topic, my sisters and even my cousins wont get to miss teasing me of how old i am.
actually the whole title of it is Tsubasa Chronicles Reservoir, where characters from different anime and manga created by CLAMP was put together to form a story and they also added new ones, the story is kinda complicated so i dont know where to start on what is it really about (sorry >.<), but one of the main characters there is CCS couple sakura & syaoran (i read it because im an avid fan of those two and i enjoyed reading it because its complicated and mysterious XD). for starter, try reading it on onemanga or mangafox and see it for yourself^^
Glizzie Kaye is my whole first name (wow~! i really exposed my name, teehee~!), it is not short for something, my grandma gave me that name maybe because my dad's name started with a G-, she even did that to my two little sisters.
i got interested with manga because of the influence of my bestfriend, but reading is one of my hobbies so i dont mind reading a lot of different stuffs.
good luck with your web-making, you have my cheers for that^^

Quote:
okey~! thank you so much~!^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
LOL~! thankies too for welcoming me here IMNC... so cool~! you write??? im not really a good writer but im a great reader and i dont like debating that much^^

EDIT:
Quote:
Everything IMNC says is a total lie. Never believe him. As a matter of fact, it's better to just completely ignore him.
ohh... really??? o_O

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~

Last edited by angelsakura18; 09-28-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #1046
silencer299
Genin

No,
I was just trying to intimidate him.

It's best to consider most assaultive things I say as sarcasm. People in this thread have recently learned to ignore me to avoid misunderstandings, but I still try to cause havoc...

literary havoc...

in the form of text...

Ignore me.

Last edited by silencer299; 09-28-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #1047
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No,
I was just trying to intimidate him.

It's best to consider most assaultive things I say as sarcasm. People in this thread have recently learned to ignore me to avoid misunderstandings, but I still try to cause havoc...

literary havoc...

in the form of text...

Ignore me.
LOL~! okey... *with blank expression, ignores him* XD

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
Old 09-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #1048
MaFrog
Chuunin

AngelS <Can I call you that? I do too much typing as it is> Glizzie is a nice name too.
Please don't think of yourself as old, you should enjoy your age - and also take every opportunity of lording it over your younger siblings.
So, Tsubasa Chron is a mad mishmash of other anime all coming together to form some kooky world of...Manga? Like a giant crossover..? sounds kinda weird - and definetely something I can check out.
I think that ImNC is the most serious one of all of us. Its funny, he's most likely the youngest too. And the older you get the more loopy you become<me>. So you start off sane and then you slowly go down hill.

Silencer; jus for the record, I didn't rep you, but I might start! if you don't be careful....

ImNC; I still can't get over that you are 6'2... you're not joking are you?

also, thanks for eye info, now I have to do more editing. I am the queen of editing

*sigh* my posts get so long, I get dumped before I can put them up.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #1049
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
AngelS <Can I call you that? I do too much typing as it is> Glizzie is a nice name too.
Please don't think of yourself as old, you should enjoy your age - and also take every opportunity of lording it over your younger siblings.
So, Tsubasa Chron is a mad mishmash of other anime all coming together to form some kooky world of...Manga? Like a giant crossover..? sounds kinda weird - and definetely something I can check out.
I think that ImNC is the most serious one of all of us. Its funny, he's most likely the youngest too. And the older you get the more loopy you become<me>. So you start off sane and then you slowly go down hill.

Silencer; jus for the record, I didn't rep you, but I might start! if you don't be careful....

ImNC; I still can't get over that you are 6'2... you're not joking are you?

also, thanks for eye info, now I have to do more editing. I am the queen of editing

*sigh* my posts get so long, I get dumped before I can put them up.
...I'm almost 6'5'' MaFrog...

...more spamguard...

Anyone wanna come up with a topic

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #1050
silencer299
Genin

Here's one: what does SH eat to make him so damn tall?
Closed Thread