NaruHina FC - Page 71 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #1051
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina FC

yeah, SH is even more huge than ImNC!

I dont' know about topics.
I just want more of Hinata. Now that I've been writing about her and seeing her on a couple of anime I really appreciate her gentle personality.
I have this feeling their relationship will be glossed over, and we won't see past the initial layer of their romance. The manga story is too huge, especially at the moment, for there to be any pause for romance.
I think Hinata needs to be a bigger charactor if she is have a place as Naruto's love interest.

so I guess no one knows any good eps for me to watch...? thats ok, I might be able to search the anime title list I have.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #1052
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I also read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles... and now I'm more confused than ever about who the heck everyone is... there are like 3 different Sakura's, 3 different Syaoran's, 2 or 3 Clow Reed's and they're all interrelated somehow. I can't get it straight in my head!!! ARGH!!! DAMN INTER-DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!!!

Ok. He might be taller, but I'm definitely bigger. 230 lbs, remember?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-28-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #1053
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Hey man...proof, proof.

what the? do you mean these chronicles have charactors with the same names, and they're related to each other..? like some convoluted soapie. I already feel lost...
k, will still take a look.

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-29-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #1054
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

>_> Who the heck needs proof?

It is REALLY confusing. They have like three or four series' intertwined with the characters. In Cardcaptor Sakura, there's this girl, Sakura, who releases these "Clow Cards", which were created by Clow Reed. This Sakura has a kid with Syaoran Li, a distant relative of Clow Reed, who is also named Syaoran (will be referred to as "Syaoran" as in Tsubasa). This "Syaoran" is cloned by Fei Wong Reed, another relative of Clow Reed, and the clone is transported to Clow Country. The clone is adopted by Fujitaka, who in the original Cardcaptor Sakura universe, is a reincarnation of Clow Reed. The clone then becomes friends with another Sakura, who turns out to be a clone of a supposed original Sakura, again by Fei Wong Reed. All of this is further complicated by all of the constant trading of precious things for favors from Yuuko, a powerful witch who will grant any wish, but must receive something of equal value for it. I don't think I've kept track of who has what in the way of exchange of things...

anyways, it's WAAAY more complicated than a soap opera. It's like 2 or 3 soap operas that are all intertwined somehow.

Who thinks we need a NaruHina-esque topic?

Old 09-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #1055
MaFrog
Chuunin

Well... I guess if you are 6'2 and weigh 230, and play football, I don't need proof - I probably shouldn't even be asking - for fear of my life!

I can't even begin to understand all that stuff about Tsubasa chron. And you read all that, and you came out the otherside, and are able to actually summarise it all. So, not only are you brawny, you have brains as well. You do impress me, ImNC, and I'm not being sarcastic
Tsubasa Chrons sounds way too complex for me.

Also, I have been talking about Hinata. So everyone please feel free to talk about Hinata and Naruto.

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-29-2008 at 03:47 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #1056
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
It is REALLY confusing. They have like three or four series' intertwined with the characters. In Cardcaptor Sakura, there's this girl, Sakura, who releases these "Clow Cards", which were created by Clow Reed. This Sakura has a kid with Syaoran Li, a distant relative of Clow Reed, who is also named Syaoran (will be referred to as "Syaoran" as in Tsubasa). This "Syaoran" is cloned by Fei Wong Reed, another relative of Clow Reed, and the clone is transported to Clow Country. The clone is adopted by Fujitaka, who in the original Cardcaptor Sakura universe, is a reincarnation of Clow Reed. The clone then becomes friends with another Sakura, who turns out to be a clone of a supposed original Sakura, again by Fei Wong Reed. All of this is further complicated by all of the constant trading of precious things for favors from Yuuko, a powerful witch who will grant any wish, but must receive something of equal value for it. I don't think I've kept track of who has what in the way of exchange of things...

anyways, it's WAAAY more complicated than a soap opera. It's like 2 or 3 soap operas that are all intertwined somehow.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...l-Gear-Solid-4

at around 0:58-1:28
Old 09-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #1057
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

MGS4 has nothing on this. XD

Old 09-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #1058
MaFrog
Chuunin

That was a strange thing; what I could understand of it, it was funny...

but ohno, warhammer looks great. I'd much rather play that than wow. But I don't have time to play right now...arg.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #1059
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
That was a strange thing; what I could understand of it, it was funny...

but ohno, warhammer looks great. I'd much rather play that than wow. But I don't have time to play right now...arg.
No. Warhammer is going to be 90% pvp, 10% pve.

I play a tankadin...pvp does not work for us.

....WHOOO NARUHINA!

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-29-2008, 10:02 AM   #1060
MaFrog
Chuunin

SH; huh...? your talking to someone who is completely deadbrain about pc talk. are you saying it won't look as good?

You are playing? I've heard its good, Id love to play but haven't time right now and I get too addicted and then my life goes right out the window.

hey, you have 3 sqs now, thats cool!

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-29-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #1061
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
SH; huh...? your talking to someone who is completely deadbrain about pc talk. are you saying it won't look as good?

You are playing? I've heard its good, Id love to play but haven't time right now and I get too addicted and then my life goes right out the window.

hey, you have 3 sqs now, thats cool!
Oh, from what you said, i assumed you played WoW.

In any case...unless you like people killing you repeatedly for pleasure, WoW is the way to go. And the addiction goes away after the first year, dont worry

Yeah...3 sqs...i got like 890135908 reps on my b-day. Took me forever to get 2 sqs...lol

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-29-2008, 10:16 AM   #1062
MaFrog
Chuunin

Cool... that was your bday present

no I haven't played Wow, but many of my friends play it, but I've been worried about it taking up my time. Now some of my friends have started playing WH, and they have been enjoying it.
So yu are saying you get killed more often in Wow? so WH woud be better?
maybe I'll get it one day. How often do yu play?

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-29-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #1063
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
AngelS <Can I call you that? I do too much typing as it is> Glizzie is a nice name too.
Please don't think of yourself as old, you should enjoy your age - and also take every opportunity of lording it over your younger siblings.
So, Tsubasa Chron is a mad mishmash of other anime all coming together to form some kooky world of...Manga? Like a giant crossover..? sounds kinda weird - and definetely something I can check out.
I think that ImNC is the most serious one of all of us. Its funny, he's most likely the youngest too. And the older you get the more loopy you become<me>. So you start off sane and then you slowly go down hill.
LOL... sure, you can call me AngelS^^ yeah you're right and being the overlord over my younger siblings brings great joy to me teehee~! jk~! well, they kinda listen and respect me most of time when age is not the topic XD

yeah TCR is a very complicated and complex story thats why i got fond reading it, this is what i understand so far, at the first part of the manga, the first sakura & syaoran seen there are the clones, lets mark them as CloSakura and CloSyaoran, then while they are searching for the feathers they get to encounter the escaped original syaoran (OriSyaoran the one that was copied to create the CloSyaoran), when at the same time the CloSyaoran go berserk and began to act like a robot whos only objective was to collect the feathers and goes back to its master and creator Fei Wong Reed, the brother of Clow Reed but im not sure if the King Clow Reed or Clow Reed of CCS. So here the one together now is the OriSyaoran and the CloSakura in the search of finding the feathers and in hopes of encountering the CloSyaoran that the CloSakura truly loves. The last feather that they got gave the CloSakura the abilities to see things in the past and future in her dreams thats why she discovered that shes in fact a clone and she was same with the CloSyaoran created by Fei Wong from the OriSakura that the OriSyaoran knew. So when they get to encounter again the CloSyaoran in the CloSakura's dream, the original and clone Syaoran fought each other and it cost the life of the spirit of the CloSakura (this also devastated the CloSyaoran because the CloSakura's spirit confess her love to him before disappearing) and her body was devoured by some shadow or black-thingy. After this the OriSyaoran, alongside Fye (did i spelled it right??) and Kurogane, had the mission to find the CloSakura's body and the OriSakura. While arriving in the location where the 2 sakura are, the OriSyaoran told his two companions the truth behind him just to be fair to them and maybe to get an idea of Fei Wong's true plot. in his story, he introduced himself as the son of CCS' syaoran and sakura whos destiny lies with the OriSakura as what her mother saw in her dream. these two originals real name is still not yet revealed, OriSyaoran used his fathers name and OriSakura did admit that that wasnt her name too. these two met when they are 7 years old, actually OriSakura will turn 7 after 7 days where OriSyaoran needs to go back to his world. at her 7th birthday and supposed date of their separation, Fei Wong entered the scene and encrypted a black seal of death in the OriSakura, the OriSyaoran couldnt save her at that time and as soon as he arrives at Yuuko's, the said Witch of Dimensions, place he again got paid by his parents to go back to the OriSakura's world because he decided to save her, but after so many years, he still couldnt find the solution to remove the seal and in the recent manga release, Chapter 200 in onemanga, the seal got activated but the OriSakura's mother, also named as Nadeshiko, stopped/halted time to somehow helped OriSyaoran to think of a way to save her daughter and this reminded him about Fei Wong...to be continued

*catches breathe* thats a bit tiring, did i manage to somehow summarize it??? if there's something you wanna ask me or some corrections please tell me^^

now im thinking of creating a FC for TCR, can i make one here?? coz i really want one now...XD

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
Old 09-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #1064
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Wall of text critically hits SH for 9582!!

Good thing this is the NaruHina FC...otherwise i might thing this was the can o' spam FC >.>

I hate to be "that guy" but can we try to get back on topic a little?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #1065
MaFrog
Chuunin

man, thats even more than I would type.

AngelS; maybe keep it down to a paragraph oh wait - that was a paragraph. mmm, maybe make it smaller.
and its ok, I've been thoroughly convinced to not read TC, in fact I don't want to go anywhere near them - ever! Im having trouble wading through the text... but don't feel bad, please.
Maybe you could start a TCR fc, but you don't do it right HERE
but don't stop posting here tho.

ummm new topic; hey something new - how about Naruto and Hinata get together...? what do you guys think?

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-29-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Closed Thread