NaruHina FC - Page 74 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #1096
jon
Gososhi doragon boufuu

jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina FC

i know im not a member anymore but MaF has a point

Member of The Anime/Manga Pairings

RULES

Pairings i like
NaruHina
SasuSaku
NejiTen
InoKiba

Pairings im ok with
NaruSaku
KibaHina

Pairing i despise
SasuHina

Old 10-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #1097
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
He probably wants to make her stronger through intimidation. Perhaps this method is effective with the second daughter, yet she might turn out to be as arrogant as the father.

Im going to check out the chaps that involve this - soonish. Now that you're stirred my interest.

I wonder where SH is - he hasn't been on in ages. hope he's not dropped off the planet...
He wants to make her stronger by crushing all of her confidence??? I don't think so. Anyways, he doesn't treat Hanabi like that at all from what we've seen. She is much more naturally talented than Hinata and thus gets much more positive attention from her father.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #1098
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I personally think Hiashi is ashamed that his own flesh and blood could be so weak.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #1099
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Do you really think that's the only thing to it? I don't think it's that simple. I think there's something behind that cold exterior that causes him to act like that about Hinata. He doesn't see her as a person, but rather as an asset. I doubt that he was always like that.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #1100
hinatafan11
Academy Student

hinatafan11 is an unknown quantity at this point

can i join?naruhina rox!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #1101
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

free memberships for everyone! However, I require an introduction from the both of yous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
GAAAHHHHH I HAVE TOO MANY FANFICTIONS TO WRITE!!!!!!! *cries*
There there, *pats SH's shoulder*... there there... *walks away*

Last edited by silencer299; 10-02-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #1102
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinatafan11 View Post
can i join?naruhina rox!
Well in my fanfic, i had Hinata's mom die of disease. Now, when i find time to continue my rewrite, i plan to have said disease be related to Hanabi's birth. Now, that makes you think he'd blame it on Hanabi. BUT, getting back to my point, the only reason hiashi wanted another child was because Hinata was too weak to be a clan heir. If she was stronger, they wouldn't have needed a second child, and his wife wouldn't have died due to the second childbirth.

Now...if you're wondering why hinata's mom agreed to having a second child...she may have just wanted one...or, as some of us may or may not know, love makes good people do stupid things.

Also, Welcome hinatafan11! Please post actively so i don't have to do all the work again. We're all nice here, except for myself and ImNC when we see NaruHina being threatened...then there's Silencer who's mean all the time. (love you silencer (in the least homoerotic way possible)) ...basically...of the regulars...MaFrog and GaaraSandChick13 are the only sane ones.

In any event, welcome to our FC and i hope you have fun here.

There's some diesel NaruHina fanfics in the first post, so drown yourself in fanfics whilst me and ImNC try to find time to write ours .

...moo.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #1103
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

*Yeah Mafrog, if you want to know about fraternities their basically student organizations that are more involved in the community, have a pledging/joining time for members, and are involved in many fun things...don't believe all you see in the media, or the american movies that are out there.

Anywho, Hiashi's relationship with Hinata is very difficult to pin down. I say that because I believe that yeah he's a bit ashamed of his daughter. He wants her to be strong, and sees more talent/strength in Hanabi IN THE FIRST PART OF THE SERIES. Later on, we see his attitude changing a bit...he's a bit kinder to Hinata, he personally trains her now, he has Neji train her, and Hinata has shown that she is very talented. She's developed her own technique that is even superior to Neji's rotation or similar techniques, called the "Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms".

Taken from Narutohq about Hinata & her father:

"Since she is the main house's elder daughter, Hinata is supposed to be the heir to the clan; however, because her father deemed her a lost cause as far as talent is concerned - apparently of even lesser skill than her younger sister, Hanabi, and not even comparable to her cousin Neji - he disowned her and left her in the care of Yuhi Kurenai, who became her sensei. In more recent chapters of the manga, he seems to have taken her back in, though the reason is not made clear; going by scenes added in the animé, Hinata seems to have finally grown enough in talent and confidence to redeem herself in her father's eyes."

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Old 10-03-2008, 04:53 AM   #1104
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Guess what..? There has been 100 posts in 7 days! amazing stuff

ImNC; why is it so strange to think a father, or even a man, can't use intimidation to drive a person on. Its domination through fear, only men with great arrogance, and insecurity, are capable of doing it. But even so, the 2nd daughter seems to have escaped it, yet it probably is having an effect on her, it's just Hinata has a softer, kinder, personality than Hanabi.
But yeah, I do think there might be more behind it that we don't know about.

SH; Im so touched - you think Im sane! <I'd return the compliement, but...I like you the way you are>
Your story idea sounds great, and it would go along way towards explaining the mess of Hinata's family. Maybe they were hoping for a boy - is Hanabi the replacement boy?

WS; aarh, so yu are not out getting sloshed, drinking from barrels, and runing naked down the streets? man, I really thought that happened... damn, who spreads these lies
I have also noticed a difference in the relationship between Hiashi and Hinata of late. Thats why I initially wondered what ImNC was talking about, because I kinda thought they all got on now.

so much text.
Question; how do I turn my smilies off. Yeah, I've been trying but can't seem to work it.

oh yeah, Hello to Hinatafan!

forgot... Jon, what the..? <if your lurking around and you read this> Just join man.

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-03-2008 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #1105
jon
Gososhi doragon boufuu

jon is an unknown quantity at this point

i did rejoin..oh yeah gota put it in my sig

Member of The Anime/Manga Pairings

RULES

Pairings i like
NaruHina
SasuSaku
NejiTen
InoKiba

Pairings im ok with
NaruSaku
KibaHina

Pairing i despise
SasuHina
Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 AM   #1106
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back jon.

As to everyone else who joined and didn't say a word after being accepted, I hope you wind up in an unmarked white van. (not really, but I'm ashamed of you)

Last edited by silencer299; 10-03-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:20 AM   #1107
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Well in my fanfic, i had Hinata's mom die of disease. Now, when i find time to continue my rewrite, i plan to have said disease be related to Hanabi's birth. Now, that makes you think he'd blame it on Hanabi. BUT, getting back to my point, the only reason hiashi wanted another child was because Hinata was too weak to be a clan heir. If she was stronger, they wouldn't have needed a second child, and his wife wouldn't have died due to the second childbirth.

Now...if you're wondering why hinata's mom agreed to having a second child...she may have just wanted one...or, as some of us may or may not know, love makes good people do stupid things.
That would work, but I don't think that Hiashi's goals were to have a child stronger than Hinata... he might have just wanted another kid... or a BOY. I mean how many people have another kid because the want one of the opposite gender than the one(s) they already have?! Besides, that would make sense, since it's normally the boy who carries on the clan. About him blaming it on Hanabi, he might not pointlessly put the blame there, but still hate Hinata because looking at her makes him remember his pain. Now, alternatively to what you suggested about Hanabi being the reason for the mother's death, you could make it so that after Hinata was born, her mother was very weak and Hanabi's birth was the last straw, which is still a way to make him blame Hinata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
Anywho, Hiashi's relationship with Hinata is very difficult to pin down. I say that because I believe that yeah he's a bit ashamed of his daughter. He wants her to be strong, and sees more talent/strength in Hanabi IN THE FIRST PART OF THE SERIES. Later on, we see his attitude changing a bit...he's a bit kinder to Hinata, he personally trains her now, he has Neji train her, and Hinata has shown that she is very talented. She's developed her own technique that is even superior to Neji's rotation or similar techniques, called the "Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms".
Wait, when was the last time we saw Hinata and her father interact in the manga? I don't really think we have post-timeskip. And, for the record, Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a filler technique and is not canon.

Quote:

ImNC; why is it so strange to think a father, or even a man, can't use intimidation to drive a person on. Its domination through fear, only men with great arrogance, and insecurity, are capable of doing it. But even so, the 2nd daughter seems to have escaped it, yet it probably is having an effect on her, it's just Hinata has a softer, kinder, personality than Hanabi.
But yeah, I do think there might be more behind it that we don't know about.
Well, it doesn't seem to be working, and I think he would have given up if it didn't work. She's being driven down, not driven on.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #1108
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

ImNC; Yeah, well, I didn't say it was working for him...

Arn't these anime eps supposed to be fleshing out the charactors for us, because there isn't enough room in the manga for all of them.
Im sure Kishi must have a say in what goes on in these anime, and if it wasn't in accord with his plans then we wouldn't see it.

Maybe Hiashi was just pissed at Hinata because he saw her as not trying. He could see her great potential, and she did nothing with it. And it's true, she didn't for along time. She held back, and was intimidated. As a parent of a great clan you wouldn't be happy if you saw your heir being all scared and weirded out by simple stuff. You'd get frustrated, at the least.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #1109
angelsakura18
Academy Student

angelsakura18 is on a distinguished road

hey im back~! ^^

@silencer299: as MaFrog said its kinda complicated and enough with that here, TCR = Tsubasa Chronicles Reservoir^^

@MaFrog:
thanks for your willingness to suuport, maybe i'll try to discuss about TCR again if i had created a FC of it or i'll just message you about it if you have questions^^

@WS, aleon84, hinatafan11, jon: WELCOME~! Please remain active here and hope to be friends with you^^

i think MaFrog and IMNC had a point there, i mean Hiashi is kinda frustrated because he sees that Hinata-chan is not that confident and that causes her to look like she lacks the ability to lead their clan or maybe because of her late mother, but either way Hiashi is still the clan leader and needs to be tough around his subordinates including to her family.

Maybe as a clan leader he might actually think that Naruto-kun is suitable to his daughter knowing that he had a good background as the Fourth Hokage's son, but the possible dilemma will be is the fact that Naruto-kun had the kyuubi and Hiashi might not agree with their relationship (so sad T.T)

A Proud member of...
NaruHina FC

The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hyuuga Hinata FC

~ The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ~
Old 10-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #1110
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
ImNC; Yeah, well, I didn't say it was working for him...

Maybe Hiashi was just pissed at Hinata because he saw her as not trying. He could see her great potential, and she did nothing with it. And it's true, she didn't for along time. She held back, and was intimidated. As a parent of a great clan you wouldn't be happy if you saw your heir being all scared and weirded out by simple stuff. You'd get frustrated, at the least.
"You know what, it's not working! Let's try doing it again and again! It HAS to work sometime!" This has the same logic as trying over and over again to put the square block through the triangle hole.

You forget he practically disowned her at one point. That's not "just pissed". That's utter contempt. If you throw someone away like that, you obviously don't see potential in them. If you did, then you would keep them and try every way possible to get it out of them. That wasn't the case with Hinata.

Closed Thread