NaruHina FC - Page 76 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #1126
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina FC

This is probably why I don't go on NL for anything other than this FC. I know that NL is full of faceless midget retards with lack of vocabulary and no self-esteem, which in result makes them throw mindless dribble at people in anonymous forums. I'm honestly not too surprised that this place is run by incompetent chimps with no morals and totally pointless rules.

I don't know what is going on with MaFrog and her pursuers, and I feel absolutely no urgency to go and check it out. However, if they see this, I want them to know that they're absolutely hopeless and retarded if they think that they have any superiority over anybody in this internet forum. Come it to basic psychology, no significant human being would think that stalking or flaming is in any way superior to eating shit on the street.

Get them over here and let them see me tell them this:

"Eat shit you dumb degenerate fucks" *middle finger* That's right, I can flame too, you pathetic little worms. Anyone can flame. Forums are for opinions and civil conversations. If you can't even uphold a normal conversation over the internet (let alone real life), then you've stepped into a realm of utter social rejection.

Last edited by silencer299; 10-05-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #1127
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

whosajiggawhat? What's going on with MaFrog???

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 10-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #1128
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently a bunch of nerds are on her case about something or other. She asked me to remove some of her personal information that I quoted when she joined this FC, and apparently the mods and admins don't do anything about this.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:06 PM   #1129
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Yeah, people are messing with MaFrog.

They really need to grow up and stop messing with our members. I'll freaking shank them in the intestines if they don't

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #1130
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Hello all...
well, its all gone down the shit hole now... I tried to do the work of mods without any support from anyone in charge. *sigh* someone had to stick up for the young guys and the fc.

I've signed up for two other forums, and I'll check them out.
I'll pm where they are, and my new names

Silencer; You are really mad, arn't you? I can tell.
And its best you guys don't get involved, who knows what they might do.

You guys are the best online friends I've had, and I will keep coming in here.

They have started Pt2 in the thread, and I can't even go anywhere near it to see what they are doing.

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-06-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:13 AM   #1131
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Tell us who they are, we'll get a plane ticket / drive to them, and kick their @$$ in real life. (hope I didn't offend anybody by swearing) Let me know MaFrog if theres anything I can do to help. (its sad that the only fun some people have are making other's horrible online...for heaven's sake!)

On the topic of what Naruto would say to Hinata if she said she liked him...hmmm...maybe something along the lines of:

Naruto: "Hinata-chan..."
Hinata: "I understand...what its like to be cast aside, to be thought of as worthless...where nobody respects you...I understand how that feels."
Naruto: "Why are you telling me this?"
Hinata: "Ever since we were little, you've been there to help and support me when I needed someone; and now, I want to do the same for you Naruto-kun."
Naruto: "I've...I never knew you felt like this Hinata-chan. I don't know what to say."
Hinata: "...Well then...How about we talk later after some ramen?"
Naruto: "I'd like that."

(Sry, broke character w/ Hinata, but I figured she'd be a bit more brave and forward if she asked HIM.)

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133

Last edited by Wind Sage 00; 10-06-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #1132
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

yeah, I know. I don't get it really. But its ok, I can see I don't really fit in with this place.
Its run by idiots.
I'd do it all again too, so don't worry too much.
I have to stick up for people and for stuff I think is right, I can't help myself

will pm yu where I'll be, k.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 AM   #1133
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Hmm... I didn't know mods could actually condone and participate in flaming and get away with it around here. That's new.

Some forums live up to this image, others do not.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-06-2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:26 AM   #1134
Onihikage
Academy Student

Onihikage is on a distinguished road
Post Re: NaruHina FC

I have a topic, but I'm putting it in spoilers because it's from fairly recent manga.

Now that Naruto has mastered sage mode, what do you think Hinata's reaction will be to Naruto looking like this:
Also, how do you think Sakura will react? I predict she'll be creeped out, but happy that he isn't using the Kyuubi's power anymore. Hinata on the other hand will probably think Naruto's even more amazing, and possibly be compelled to ask him out, even though he's too dense to realize she's asking him out. Actually, I'm not even sure he's that stupid anymore.

Just Kind of compare and contrast Hinata's and Sakura's potential reactions.

There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't. If you get it, make yourself a cookie! If you don't, well, you just don't, okay?

Note: The first sentence of this sig is the only original material in the whole thing. All pictures were made by automated code or by other people.

megalolz@Artix on "June 23th"!

Proud Member of:

NaruHina FC

Click to see randomness!

Why Shino is really cool...

Right...she totally didn't blow up that factory.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #1135
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Oh joy, it seems now WE'RE the target of BKs indiscriminate hate towards everyone.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 AM   #1136
aloen84
Academy Student

Location: in the city that were burned when colonialist era still here
aloen84 is an unknown quantity at this point

dem ...
mafrog, that's so pathetic tragedy, i wish this tragedy will not come again to you..
why they's so messing to you ? i can feel what you get be4 coz i have ben indiscriminate by the other be4 too. wish you always get lucky tomorrow. i'll supporting you in a far away place..

my great forum that's have good pepil
- www.forumsnarutocentral.com ( my favorite forum to talks anime/manga )
- www.kaskus.us (favorite for anime/manga for my country, here i can go crazy talks with rule )

but, thanks to you all want to be my friend this's a my great FC too

- this is just story that like a real life, but don't to take seriously, grow up brother (who have been like a child) -
www.aloen84.co.cc

Last edited by aloen84; 10-06-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #1137
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

wow so ive read the past couple posts and i am so freakin confused. i there really this much drama on these damn things?

anyways, what kinda stuff about myself should i tell you guys?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #1138
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Wind Sag when you come down to England to fight me bring Silencer along to even things out. I swear I wanna fight both of you, I'm feeling mighty tough sitting here behind my computer screen. I can make idle threats and not have to back it up. But if you came down who knows.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 10-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #1139
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Bk, consider yourself banned from the NaruHina FC. every time you post after that, you will be reported.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #1140
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Oh shit you make it sound like I care :O

I can post here if I want it's just another thread stop being such a faggot about this whole thing. MaFrog is only 11 anyway why you trying to hit on her through failed attempts of taking me on. No one can hold down BK, when you walk down the streets and someone runs out from behind a pillar and pulls your pants down for a lulzy youtube clip that's BK. When your bro takes the last cookie from the box and tells you to stfu while he munches it in front of you that's BK. Wherever you go I shall be there making all those bad things happen to you.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Closed Thread