NaruHina FC - Page 79 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #1171
Miburo

Re: NaruHina FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
I made no malicious insults to anyone who didn't deserve them;
Yes, because the entirety of the forum minus the FC section definitely deserved to be maliciously insulted.
Quote:
the mods aren't doing anything in this forum, and until they do, they'll remain a bunch of useless chimps (double goes to those who protect the mass flamer).
We do plenty. Just because we don't announce everything we do doesn't mean we're not getting shit done, and just because we don't act on a single situation doesn't mean we do nothing either.

Like we've already established, no one is coming into this situation with clean hands. If I'm going to punish someone, then I'm going to have to punish pretty much everyone involved. I'm sure if I did that then some of your guys would still be whining, BK and others would also be upset, and the whole thing would continue.

I talked to Mafrog personally, and told her that in these situations if you ignore the person then he or she will get bored rather quickly and move on to something else. She agreed, thanked me, and said she'd pass the word on. We had a pretty pleasant conversation and everything. Had my advice been heeded, I'm positive things wouldn't have escalated like they did...

Just because I don't do exactly what YOU want me to do doesn't mean I didn't act. Logically, I followed the best course of action.
Quote:
Anything insulting that was directed at BK was nowhere near level of insult and harm that he has caused in return.
Yes, because BK was threatening people with physical violence and ridiculous shit like that, right?
Quote:
Mod, I've never said that we were saints. I never said that we were the just ones in this case. However, you have even less ground if you think that BK has any right at all.
I never said that. None of you had clean hands.

Quote:
As you said, provocation can simply be ignored; so why did BK come to this FC in the first place? He seems like a smart individual with great potential; I'm sure that he could have done something better with his time than drag his sorry ass into this.
So you're saying that you operate on the same level as some "dumb degenerate fuck?"
Quote:
Whatever. This forum is hopeless and so is your brain if you think that not doing anything about people like BK is not hypocrisy for a Mod.
Like I said, I could punish all of you. But that would have only escalated things even more. And there's no need to now anyway, since it seems you're all leaving. Good luck on your next forum.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #1172
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Taking forums seriously is for fags.

"OH, BK INSULTED ME SO IM GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT AND TELL EVERYONE HOW SAD I AM SINCE I HAVE NO OTHER SOCIAL LIFE BUT THE INTERNET!"

Stop bitching about it and maybe take a walk outside once in a while or something.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #1173
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

BK, Miburo, etc., why the hell can't we mind our own business and you mind yours?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 10-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #1174
Miburo

I'MNOTCRAZY-BK and I hadn't posted in this thread before someone felt the need to insult pretty much the entire forum, which happens to include us believe it or not. Oh, and the death threats against BK, and the BAWWING to me about how someone is posting in this thread despite the fact that he has his posting privileges taken away by a co-owner (Or something ridiculous like that.). I think I can make a case that stuff like that could fall under the "our business" category, wouldn't you say? ; )

Besides, I've been more than civil in this thread, even though I have every reason to be a total asshole to some of you. And I'm free to post wherever I damn well please. So I suggest you stop crying about me being here, as I only came to this thread because a mod was requested here and someone was attempting to make malicious attacks against my character in this thread. If you're mad that I'm here, direct it to the people who called me here or tried to start shit with the entire forum. Not me.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #1175
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I'm not mad in the least. I just want to get back to the topic and stop this ridiculous bickering.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #1176
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Bickering about an FC to the point of threats against one's physical being is pathetic. =D Instead of getting huffy about how someone is calling you names and posting, why don't you just ignore it? It's not that hard, I swear to you.
@Silencer: Don't you think it's a wee bit silly to try and insult someone for using a forum... on a forum? It really doesn't work out to well, you're making yourself look bad. For serious.
@The other members: If you're really so huffy about such a trivial matter, I'd like to suggest chillin' out a bit. Even MaFrog delt with it with some grace and it was all settled out.
@Mibs: Congrats on being civil among lemurs. /salute

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #1177
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

That's what I'm saying (even though this shouldn't have happened in the first place... >_>). All I want is for us to be left alone to our own discussion.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #1178
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

And as long as at least some people can stand not to have the final word, that is what you shall have.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #1179
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I think we all know it's far too tempting to have the last word.

/last word.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #1180
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

OK. Moving on, is anyone from the FC still actually here?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #1181
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, I was tired of this anyways. I'm splitting, and you know how to contact me.

It seems BK took Leon's advice and went outside for a walk. I'll just go ahead and assume that he'll come back and read this, so I'm telling him "had fun, and congratulations for winning this flaming match."

Kina, not at all. I'm just as thick-headed as BK, and insulting someone over a forum to back up a friend is no more silly than simply flaming someone out of the blue (which is, as far as I know, what BK did to MaFrog).

Miburo, I finally understand where it is that you're coming from. You wish to remain neutral, and people are trying to force your hand, right? Well, alright, I guess I could respect that. I simply thought you were on the same side as a flamer, as you were backing him up. However, standing as it is, although fair, this forum has lost three members; two of which were fairly active and had a decent record. (btw, it seems that you're still accusing me of threatening BK. Look into your accusations for a sec)

IMNC, I am leaving this forum along with SH and MaFrog. If you wish to start up another NaruHina FC, please do so and be the owner.

Mod, I don't really care what happens anymore, but usually when a FC dies, the admins or mods lock it down.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #1182
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
Miburo, I finally understand where it is that you're coming from. You wish to remain neutral, and people are trying to force your hand, right? Well, alright, I guess I could respect that. I simply thought you were on the same side as a flamer, as you were backing him up. However, standing as it is, although fair, this forum has lost three members; two of which were fairly active and had a decent record. (btw, it seems that you're still accusing me of threatening BK. Look into your accusations for a sec)
Yep. And no, I wasn't accusing you of threating anyone. Just stating that he was threated in this thread. That's all.

Also,

UserCP -> Miscellaneous -> Ignore List= Ignore user feature.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #1183
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299
Mod, I don't really care what happens anymore, but usually when a FC dies, the admins or mods lock it down.
Usually, when an FC dies, it just drops to the second or third page and no one pays attention to it anymore. Dead FCs aren't usually closed because no one posts in them anymore due to the topping rule or whatever. The only reason they're ever closed is in the case of someone wanting to "revive" the FC by making a new one.

If the members of this FC wish to do so, then it can be done. But it'll have to start out as an unofficial fanclub first.

Also guys...please, listen to Mibs. If there's a user in here that's bothering the shit out of you and you don't want to hear from them anymore, but every one of their posts irks you to the point of replying, that's what the ignore feature is there for. Make use of it.

And honestly, people. Mibs came in here as a mod to help you guys out and end the dispute or whatever the hell was going on in here. You guys need to recognize that, though we might personally want to take a certain side of an argument such as this one, as staff members, we have higher standards that are applied to our conduct on the forums.
In situations like this, whether it be trolling, flaming, or otherwise, mods+ go into a situation with a neutral, impartial, unbiased disposition. Any mod that doesn't isn't doing their job. And as far as I can tell, Mibs was doing his job, and quite well at that.

With that said, this is ending right here and now. The discussion over this little thing is over. I'MNOTCRAZY, go ahead and start a new topic for the FC so you can put this incident behind you. If no one happens to respond and the FC seems dead, then you can either let it die or ask us to close it. In a few weeks, if you wish to re-open the FC or start anew by creating a brand new thread (so as to clean the slate, so to speak), then PM me to let me know and I'll make sure that we can arrange that.

//modpostlol

Last edited by Tsuna; 10-08-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #1184
Miburo

Kat <3333333333

=p

Old 10-09-2008, 05:05 AM   #1185
aloen84
Academy Student

Location: in the city that were burned when colonialist era still here
aloen84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, how ruthless .. we are family from Adam and Eve