NaruHina FC - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 10:13 PM   #106
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina FC

i'm betting that she'll renounce her title and give it to Neji, who will get rid of the head-branch junk along with naruto's (Hokage now) help.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Old 10-03-2007, 10:13 PM   #107
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell, I'm afraid to think what their children would look like. But I wasn't talking about the production part of NaruHina, where Kishi loses fans or money or whatnot. I'm talking about the actual story.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #108
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

naruto and hinata would end up together no matter how hopeless it looks

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
Old 10-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #109
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I respect your blind faith, but that won't fly in a real discussion.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #110
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I respect your blind faith, but that won't fly in a real discussion.
well...most religions rely on blind faith and look what that's gotten THEM. Billions of dollars in annual revenues and incredibly powerful positions in the world. But i'm not here to discuss religion.

I do agree with you to a point INC. There's ample evidence suggesting the NaruHina pairing, but we have nothing SOLID to go on. So we just have to have a combination of blind faith on a few hints that were thrown our way and the hints themselves.

And sorry if my religion comment offended anyone, i was proving a point. I'm very opinionated sometimes

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 10-03-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #111
silencer299
Genin

jeez... when'd the topic change into proving the NaruHina pairing? There's nothing to argue about seeing as there's no opposition in this thread. If you want to discuss this kind of thing, go somewhere where people might disagree.

I don't think Hiashi sees Hinata as worthless. Although he found high potential in Neji, Hinata is still Hiashi's daughter and he wishes to see her get better.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #112
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

and he won't give her up without a fight, but when Naruto is determined, nothing can stop him...except for Sasuke cuz otherwise he would have to have killed Sasuke to get him back...not exactly ideal.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #113
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I agree and disagree there silencer. Hiashi, i think, only wants Hinata to improve so she can carry on his legacy and be an easily manipulated leader. I don't think he wants her to improve for any reason than that. And if that's the case Hanabi woul be a much better choice for the position.

edit: or maybe i'm looking too deep into things :P

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC

Last edited by Shad0w_Hunter; 10-03-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #114
silencer299
Genin

nah, you may have hit on something there. After all, this is related to NaruHina to some extent.

Perhaps you're right, but I have to look into it more. Just as you, I'll have to agree and disagree as well. I agree, because at first, Hiashi was a jerk to Hinata with all his "make an ideal heir" bs. But later on, right before Hinata left for the mission to find the scent bug, Hiashi seemed more like a father to her rather than a teacher. I might be wrong considering that I haven't seen Naruto in over three months.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:02 AM   #115
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
nah, you may have hit on something there. After all, this is related to NaruHina to some extent.

Perhaps you're right, but I have to look into it more. Just as you, I'll have to agree and disagree as well. I agree, because at first, Hiashi was a jerk to Hinata with all his "make an ideal heir" bs. But later on, right before Hinata left for the mission to find the scent bug, Hiashi seemed more like a father to her rather than a teacher. I might be wrong considering that I haven't seen Naruto in over three months.
tHat was a filler episode

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
Old 10-04-2007, 09:21 AM   #116
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Indeed. Filler has no plotline value whatsoever. But we'll wait and see. Hiashi may have changed some since the timeskip and we have yet to see him.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #117
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i love naru and hina togetherness barrier discussions and speculations about the hyuuga clan happenings etc! can really let ur mind run wild hahahaha!

here's what i think:
by the time naruto and hinata do hook up, i think naruto would have gained some respect from the hyuuga clan. i think that before they get together, some hyuuga clan involvement plot will happen. and that it will involve naruto helping them. and from this Hiashi and other members of the clan will see the growth of Naruto and gain more respect for him.

this will also b a good time for naruto to fall for hinata. HAHAHAHAHAHA and some neji being overprotective drama.

but i think that it is impossible that hinata will renounce her title as heir and give it to neji. cos we all want hinata to gain confidence and her dad and clan's respect right? so i feel that when that happens, hinata will WANT to be heir and change the whole main and sub branch thing. and she and neji will work hand in hand to make the hyuuga clan a better place.

phew! talk about unwaivering faith in the whole naruxhina thing! hahahahaa!

cant wait to see hinata in Shippuden!!!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #118
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

nah. I think that she'll finally stand up for what SHE wants and will renounce her title, which she never wanted, give it to Neji, and marry Naruto (this is far in the future though). Then Neji will do something about it...although I have still to think of how he gets past Hanabi....

Old 10-09-2007, 12:25 AM   #119
silencer299
Genin

I'll have to disagree with one point, diane. I think neji will be the first to give his blessing for the NaruHina pairing. I have a couple of points I can base that assumption on, but I have to go to sleep.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:45 AM   #120
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

huh? i never said that Neji does not support naruto and hinata as a couple. i also agree that he will support that.

i meant that Neji will b overprotective of Hinata within the Hyuuga clan. as in protect hinata from any bad remarks etc from the hyuuga clan.

i think he would b protective over hinata with regards to naruto. its only natural. he can do the whole, "u better treat her well!" statement thing. haha!

Closed Thread