Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 104 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #1546
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Ichigo will be intercepted by Gin.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #1547
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-10-2010), NeoKakarott023 (03-10-2010), Rikudou Sennin (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 06:55 AM   #1548
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL looks like WW got blown to oblivion. Yamamoto is certainly proving why he is the leader for a long time.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #1549
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I still say the Old Guy dosen't die, who'd be #1?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #1550
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

as;lf,ad/f.dG>?.gdkajdjj yama blows himself to shit and manages to to give some dust on aizen EPIC lmfaoooo.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #1551
vish_
Academy Student

vish_ is an unknown quantity at this point

did you guys forget aizen's Bankai???

vish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #1552
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Soruce: FLOL
Credit: Sheetz
Verification: Confirmed

\爺さんが自己犠牲の様な技 一刀かそう?
It seems Yama sacrificed himself with his attack. (Single Stroke Cremation)
腕一本クロ焦げになりながら撃ったような事を愛染さんがかんがえて
Aizen contemplates the attack as one of his arms is charred.
いた所にイチゴの一撃が決まるが宝玉を身体に埋め込んだ
Ichigo's attack connects, but Aizen has embedded the hyougoku in himself
愛染さんには一切きかない
and is completely unaffected.

今までイチゴが戦闘してきた事を話はじめ
He begins to talk about Ichigo's battles up till now.
例 GJとの戦闘で仮面をマスターし 4との戦闘で新しい力も目覚めたよ うだね
The fight against GJ where he mastered his mask, and against Ulq where new powers were awakened.
黒崎苺~君は私の手のひらの上で踊らされていた事に~
Kurosaki Ichigo-kun, I've been manipulating you in the palm of my hand.
ってな所で完です
The end.
Good riddance Yamamoto, all that and he managed to burn aizens hand lmaooo, Ichigo's attack fails. and as i thought aizen does know about his new powers and it seems he played him for his amusment.

Im really curious about him putting the Hokyoku in himself though what for?
Old 03-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #1553
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ turns him into some uber vizard/ arrancar combo
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #1554
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
^ turns him into some uber vizard/ arrancar combo
i think this is a set up for kubo to help defeat aizen maybe the hokyoku will fuck his shit up and kill him from the inside. remember kisuke couldn;t destroy it and he made it lol...
Old 03-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #1555
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

okay here's what i think

either gin comes running out of nowhere like a maniac on his high horse to block ichigo or aizen does a quick dodge to the left and right like so *stupid band width shit leans forward to ichigo's ear and saids in a laid-back tone " you missed me can't touch this can you?" then he laughs hysterically.

Last edited by -SassyLady-; 03-16-2010 at 04:38 PM.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #1556
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

pfft no one can beat aizen atm

his arm got burnt big whoop ichigo cant even beat aizen base without ks when using his vizard form .

no one has the ability to stop aizen no one has the intelligence to outwit aizen
notice i said ability because strength doesnt matter, brute force e.g. yammamto can be overcome by stupid abilities and brains

except one!
orihime can erase existence!!!!
she is the only one i can think of that has a chance to kill aizen or make him not exist

imagine if her abilities got a boost
she can rewind time and make things never happen lol
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #1557
Myth
Kage

^ kubo won't do that cause thats stupid reject a person's existence the editor will NEVER allow kubo to do that EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #1558
Myth
Kage

aizen is so nice the man has acsess to the internet i mean how else would he know about ichigo's new hollow power is there anything aizen can't do?
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (03-16-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 11:35 PM   #1559
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

You know somethings just not right with Aizens character in the last 5 chapters. Him getting actually getting hit with yama's last attack I could deal with, but getting surprised by ichigo just seems way off.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since Aizen cut down the last of the captains, he hasn't done anything "physical". WW basically did all the fighting against Yama. Makes me wonder why a guy who could block Bankai's with his bare hands would need his sword to finish yama off. Add to that the mysterious disappearance of Gin, and I think you see where I'm going with this.

I predict were going to find out "Aizen" is actually Gin in disguise. Aizen trained Gin to act like him (like he did another guy from the pendulum arc), and switched places with him 4 chapters ago. Gin (with the help of WW) was tasked with defeating yama while Aizen puts "other plans" into motion. Gin is going to fight ichigo, and eventually people will notice it's not Aizen. When someone like komamura notices "Aizen" dodging ichigo's attacks, even though Aizen took his head on like it was nothing, he's going to figure out somethings not adding up.

Edit: Also Gin will get beat down by ichigo after a long and drawn out fight, in which ichigo uses every bit off power he has (like every other fight he's got in). Aizen will then show up to reveal his master plan to everyone and laugh at ichigo.

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-15-2010 at 11:41 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #1560
Myth
Kage

^ ichigo isn't effected by illusions, and aizen wasn;t surprised he was putting on an act the spoiler explains why.