Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #196
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

spoiler i got it from mangahelper

Posted by spacecat:

Translation (thanks to Danna for clearing up some things ):

Urahara asks Aizen what he was doing and Aizen replies that he discovered the group of captains etc and came to help them.

Urahara asks why Aizen is lying and he replies that he doesn't see what the problem is with a vice captain trying to help his injured captain.

Urahara: "this is hollowification." He says he is the type of guy he suspected all along. Aizen's group splits up.

While the group is splitting Tessai uses Hadou 88, a destruction spell, "hiryuugekizokushintenraihou" to attack them but it is defended by bakudou 81 "dankuu".

Tessai is surprised that his technique could be stopped by Aizen who is only a vice captain.

Aizen's group is able to leave. Urahara and Tessai then try to help Hirako and the others but it's hard to do it at the scene.

Tessai asks Urahara if he knows a way to deal with this type of phenomenon after giving such a speech (TN: about hollowification I presume).

Urahara says he has a possible way of helping them though it's risky, he asks him to transport all of them to the 12th division.

He uses forbidden techniques (jikanteishi/kuukanteni) to transport themselves and the land to the 12th division.

Hollowification was one of the solutions Urahara discovered when researching how to strengthen the souls.

The boundary between shinigami and hollow will be destroyed within an instant with this process creating substance.

Therefore he will use the hougyoku to cure them. The end.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #197
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post

Posted by spacecat:

Translation (thanks to Danna for clearing up some things ):

Urahara asks Aizen what he was doing and Aizen replies that he discovered the group of captains etc and came to help them.

Urahara asks why Aizen is lying and he replies that he doesn't see what the problem is with a vice captain trying to help his injured captain.

Urahara: "this is hollowification." He says he is the type of guy he suspected all along. Aizen's group splits up.

While the group is splitting Tessai uses Hadou 88, a destruction spell, "hiryuugekizokushintenraihou" to attack them but it is defended by bakudou 81 "dankuu".

Tessai is surprised that his technique could be stopped by Aizen who is only a vice captain.

Aizen's group is able to leave. Urahara and Tessai then try to help Hirako and the others but it's hard to do it at the scene.

Tessai asks Urahara if he knows a way to deal with this type of phenomenon after giving such a speech (TN: about hollowification I presume).

Urahara says he has a possible way of helping them though it's risky, he asks him to transport all of them to the 12th division.

He uses forbidden techniques (jikanteishi/kuukanteni) to transport themselves and the land to the 12th division.

Hollowification was one of the solutions Urahara discovered when researching how to strengthen the souls.

The boundary between shinigami and hollow will be destroyed within an instant with this process creating substance.

Therefore he will use the hougyoku to cure them. The end.
I found some spoiler pics that somewhat goes along with your script. You can see them below:

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-12-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:47 AM   #198
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

By Spacecet @ Bleachasylum:

Let's stop the pendulum.

A night has passed. Urahara wakes up to see Shinji who's face is covered by his mask. Shinji is not moving.

Urahara apologises to Tessai for failing to cure them. Urahara goes outside for some fresh air but is met by the central 46 law enforcement. They are there to arrest him.

He is summoned for interrogation and asked where he was last night. He is asked if he was experimenting on hollowification.

Central 46 suspects that Urahara while in the forrest attempted to use 8 vice captain/captain level shinigami in an evil hollowification experiment. (Perhaps they were told this by Aizen).

Urahara tells them that it was Aizen who did it and that he was simply trying to help them. However Aizen has 124 general shinigami and 1 captain confirm that he wasn't at the scene the night before.

Also, during the investigation there was a report claiming the discovery of hollowification research going on at the 12th division.

Also, Tessai has been sentenced to serve in the third underground prison for using a forbidden technique.

For doing taboo research and experimenting on his fellow shinigami resulting in them being heavily injured, Urahara is sentenced to exile in the living world for eternity.

They then announce that the shinigami who are victims of this experiment will be strictly disposed of as hollows.

When Urahara is about to object Yoruichi who has her face covered by a cloth kidnaps both of them and takes them away to the hiding place near sougyoku.

Yoruichi has already transported the 8 shinigami (vizards) and the new gigai that has been being developed.

After listening to Shinji for a while Urahara decides they are in the worst situation possible and thinks of the best way to deal with it.
Urahara asks Tessai to use Jikantenshi one more time to create a barrier, he will then create 10 gigai for himself, Tessai, Shinji and the rest within 20 hours. Urahara vows to hide himself and spend his time finding a way to get rid of the hollowification.

The scene changes to Shinji and co in the current day.

In the same warehouse, Shinji says that Urahara said there has been no miscalculation and that is the first miscalculation.
He says that everything has come to the worst possible scenario as expected.

Shinji "For real, I am indebted to Urahara.... and then Aizen also."

It finishes with someone saying "let's go" and then the Vizards leave the warehouse.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #199
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Wow awesome,that means its time for the shinji and the others to fight.I think some of them will die.Also its great to hear (if this is 100 % true which i think it is) that the pendulum has stopped.TIme to see aizen fight.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:17 PM   #200
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, seems like we are back to the present, I'm glad this Bleach chapter seems to be good, makes up for the slow Naruto chapter this week.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #201
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

time to see aizen aka number 1 bad ass mop floors with these kids.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #202
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

i tink da next chapter will begin wid ichigo fightin ulquirria since he went off after orihime agen...i wonder wat his released form will look lyk
nd i keep sayin dis...bt i cnt wait to see how strong da vaizardz are
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #203
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

NAmi aizen will die!!!!!!! take that.

Real prediction.....We will see mixed action with the gotei 13 and arrancars / ichigo running his mouth bout how he will save orihime or why he's saving orihime.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:21 PM   #204
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Nami's incorrect, there would be no purpose to the story, Aizen will die and 6 months after theres gonna be some villian so much better, Aizen will be remembered like a quick soda you had to quench your thirst.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #205
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Bleach 316: The Pendulum has Stopped
~ Credit to Drake at Pantip

At Karakura Town, the spirit pressure of Aizen and all his suboridinates together is amazingly powerful, so much so that low ranked hollows within a distance of 22 kilometers are scaredly shaking and some of them even explode because of this heavy spirit pressure.

"Damn his spiriual power is like a demon as usual", Omaeda Marejiyo says while trying to hide his fear.

"You can run away if you are scared", Soi Fon replies sarcastically.

"Should we deal with the head first?", Iba Tetsusaemon asked his captain, Komamura.

"No we can't. Aizen's ability is more special than any regular ones", he replied. "If we want to concentrate on defeating him, we need to finish defeating everyone around him first."

"Among the three Espadas, who do you think is the most capable one?", Kyouraku asked his best friend (Ukitake) who is standing beside him.

"It's difficult to say...", The 13th devision captain answered. "... we probably need to ask Aizen.."

"The problem is...", Hitsugaya states. "There is nothng to guarantee that while we are fighting with Espadas, Aizen won't intervine."

"...yeah that's it", Matsumoto answers him.

Despite all the comments, the general commander Yamamoto Genryuzai Shigekuni shows no reaction. He contemplates the situation for a while and then orders everyone to back off.

Suddenly, he releases his Shikai. At that moment, the flames start to build up like a wall surrounding Aizen, Tousen and Gin.

"Joukakuenjou", Yamamoto states the name of his technique. "Now, Aizen and the others will not be able to get out of there for a while. So in the meantime...."

His eyes move to the Espada's "we should finish it all."

"He makes such a quick action.... Our big commander..." Ukitake complains.

"Just by this, you can see how fit he is.", Shunsui smiles with relief.

"Heww so hot.", Ichimaru Gin complains even if there is no worry in his voice. "Such a great efforts for us, General Yama Ji... " He turns to ask his boss "So what should we do? Captain Aizen. Like this, we can't join them."

"We don't need to do anything", is the answer from Aizen. He smiles calmly "Because this fight will end without having us intervene at all. That's it."

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra.

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?", He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore", Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end", He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.

"I asked", he asks her again. "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all", her voice is surprisingly calm. "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-26-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #206
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Coolness!!! Aizen may know many things but I doubt that he knows EVERYTHING about the 1st Captain, When Aizen's eyes go big the first time, he's in trouble, and its cool because all he ever was was a snake hiding in the bush jumping on those who don't know or suspects until he figures out a counter for all of his opponents, I call that a coward. Fight someone straight up without knowing all of their history, anyone and then he'd impress me. Honestly his hypnosis thing is one of the most far fetched shikais in the whole story.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #207
shadow_moon
ANBU

whoa yama ji is serious now....
Old 06-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #208
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

this is so cool real fight will occur and i hope orihime will help kick ass
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #209
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

looool yeh da whole aizen hypnosis ting is gettin kinda old now....i jus wana see gin fight mor cz i gt dis strange feelin

i no dis probably won't happen lol but imagine if orihime jus beat da shit outta ulquiorra nd den aizen

looool
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #210
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Theres no Bleach this week?