Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #286
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Bleach 333
Verification: Confirmed
Source: BA
Credits: Danna

ジオマッチョモードになるも雀蜂により瞬殺。バラガン立ち上がり、二番隊コンビと戦闘 ?
SoiFon counterattacks. Barragan stands up, he might join in the fight with them?

場面転換、乱菊劣勢のとこに誰か助太刀が来て次週。
The scene changes, someone appears to help in Rangiku’s fight. Then next week

火の玉みたいなのが飛んできたので雛森の可能性高い。
It was a big flare coming in the scene so it might be Hinamori

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2008, 12:42 AM   #287
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

*Scans from spacecat and was translated by Danna.

At Stark and Kyouraku scene.
Kyouraku: Finally you will seriously fight with me ?
Stark: …Nahh I don’t want to
Kyouraku: That’s cold-hearted of yours
Stark: You also aren’t fighting seriously eh? You don’t even use your second sword
Kyouraku: If I use the second sword, will you fight seriously with me?
Stark: Give me a break. Now you’re already strong enough. It’ll be troublesome if you use the second sword.
Kyouraku: Then, I have no other choices, but using the second sword
Stark: …It can’t help eh?
Then, they continue fighting.
Next is Ukitake and Lilinet's conversation. Hinamori and Bon's fight.
Then, Appachi and the others released.

It seems Ukitake won't be fighting with Lilinet
Ukitake: You should go home and play with a ball

[

Last edited by Nexus; 11-20-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #288
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

"You should go home and play with a ball"
lol

I'm not so sure about Stark, i keep thinking Halibel will end up being the Espada #1, but who knows >.<

Thanks for the spoiler
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #289
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin8911 View Post
"You should go home and play with a ball"
lol

I'm not so sure about Stark, i keep thinking Halibel will end up being the Espada #1, but who knows >.<

Thanks for the spoiler
No, Halibel is fighting a weak captain and so is stark. I think that the old dude will be the 1st Espada(and that would suck).

I still hope it's Stark.

HELLZ, IF THEY KILL OFF THIS FREAK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL FINALLY MOVE ON TO ESPADA FIGHTS.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #290
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
No, Halibel is fighting a weak captain and so is stark. I think that the old dude will be the 1st Espada(and that would suck).

I still hope it's Stark.

HELLZ, IF THEY KILL OFF THIS FREAK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL FINALLY MOVE ON TO ESPADA FIGHTS.
Yeah, Hitsugaya isn't too strong, but they said his bankai wasn't completed and they called him "genius" so he might do something else agains Halibel.

Anyway, i don't think Hitsugaya or Kyouraku will defeat their opponents, just think about it, there are still 10 captains, Urahara, Yoruichi, 8 vizards, Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Rukia and 12 lieutenants. Those 36 against 5 Espada, a few fraccion and 3 ex-captains is lame if Halibel and Stark lose now because if Hitsugaya and Kyouraku defeat their opponents that's 2 Espada less.

Most of captains must be defeated or this fight is useless for Aizen and his guys.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #291
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin8911 View Post
Yeah, Hitsugaya isn't too strong, but they said his bankai wasn't completed and they called him "genius" so he might do something else agains Halibel.

Anyway, i don't think Hitsugaya or Kyouraku will defeat their opponents, just think about it, there are still 10 captains, Urahara, Yoruichi, 8 vizards, Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Rukia and 12 lieutenants. Those 36 against 5 Espada, a few fraccion and 3 ex-captains is lame if Halibel and Stark lose now because if Hitsugaya and Kyouraku defeat their opponents that's 2 Espada less.

Most of captains must be defeated or this fight is useless for Aizen and his guys.
They won't die though, Probably seriously injured. Stark'll prob get supa pissed when Ukitake pwns his fraccion, then get pissed

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #292
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Bleach 337
Credits: Spacecat

Kira begins to help Hinamori and Rangiku since he is a former member of the 4th division, both girls are in a critical condition.

While this was happening Hisagi was fighting the enemy but he is punched hard in the body and also ends up in a bad condition.

Iba rushes in to help but is attacked instantly. Hisagi was injured badly and got thrown away carelessly.

Allon is preparing to attack Kira but Yama-ji cuts him off with an attack of his own.

Yama-ji: "How shameful, shinigami letting the general captain fight before them."

[
Old 12-25-2008, 03:01 PM   #293
Dr. Who
Genin

Dr. Who is on a distinguished road

Will there be a chapter this week?
Shouldn't the spoilers be out and confirmed by now?
Dr. Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #294
BattleDON
Genin

BattleDON is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah,

What Dr. Who said.

Is there a Bleach chapter this week?
I've been waiting all night on OneManga... still nothing.
BattleDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #295
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

spoiler from mangahelpers.com
Source: Pantip
Credits: Drake

Bleach 340: The Antagonizer

Continued from the previous chapter, Ichigo fought with Uquiorra. Then, the scene changed to the outside of the tower. Renji, Chad and Rukia were fighting with their opponents. Chad and Renji were dealing with a bunch of giant hollows from the desert. Renji used shikai and Chad used “Right arm of the giant”. Rukia took down the whole squad of the Execute squad, leaving the head who wore the buffalo mask alone.

Seeing Rukia’s power, he decided to release his sword.
“Grow up, Arbolar”
He had something similar to branches of tree with a size around human’s arm growing up from his body. His Zanpakutou changed into two sharp branches.
“Took down all my subordinates and so what?” He said. “I’ll teach you that defeating my subordinates doesn’t mean you will win”

At that moment, a sound of a bomb distracted Rukia from the battle. She turned to the direction where the sound came from. There was a big hole in a wall at the top of the tower with smoke coming through it.

The shinigami thought of her comrade who was fighting over there “…Ichigo…”

The scene changed into Ichigo and Ulquiorra’s fight. This time Ichigo could keep up with Ulquiorra even though the 4th espada was fighting with his sword not his bare hands like the last time.

Ichigo swung down his sword with both hands, but Ulquiorra could block it with one arm. They were fighting until Ichigo used “Getsuga Tensho” at Ulquiorra. However, he swung down his sword only once and “Getsuga Tensho” was separated into two. Seeing that, Ichigo was a bit surprised. Then, Ulquiorra used “Sonido” to move closer and thrust his sword at Ichigo.
Briefly, Ichigo dodged his attack before Ulquiorra continued attacking him. Finally, Ulquiorra’s sword thrusted into Ichigo’s left shoulder and he released cero at him immediately. His cero caused the surroundings to explode even the wall.
In the middle, Ichigo stood still with blood and bruises on his face as a result of the cero.
“Ho” the 4th espada said. “You can put up with my cero without a mask? You have become stronger… because of fighting with Grimmjow or... for that woman?”

His eyes turned to where Orihime is standing
“Or for the friends who were fighting down there?” He turned to look at Ichigo now.

After he finished his speech, Ulquiorra waited for his reaction but Ichigo answered nothing.
“…That woman will soon be on our side. Even you can't take her away from here, that truth will never change”

His speech reminded Ichigo of what Grimmjow said before. “You are relaxed to see her without any injuries even if you have no idea what is happening inside of her!!?”

“It’s no use to try and help” Ulquiorra pressured him.
“…That…” Ichigo’s eyes expressed his anger “is not for you to decide…!!”

“Yes” Ulquiorra answered. “Because Aizen-sama is the one who will decide”
Old 01-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #296
mocro_blade
Academy Student

mocro_blade is an unknown quantity at this point

what are you guys saying

stark is the number 1
old geezer number 2
hallibel number 3
mocro_blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #297
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocro_blade View Post
what are you guys saying

stark is the number 1
old geezer number 2
hallibel number 3
Yup exactly...

Plus bad news....

Note About This Week's Jump and More Updates
posted by hyko - 3 days ago

Ok firstly, for all those wondering about the next Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and other various Weekly Shounen Jump releases, there will NOT be another chapter this week. They just came out earlier than usual for this week.
And since this week's Jump is yet another holiday double issue, Jump is taking another break next week (supposedly) and so there should be NO Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, etc next week. However this week's one came rather early so we'll still keep an eye out for it, but just don't expect it to be coming.
Also again, just to make sure everyone knows, "double issue" doesn't mean it has 2 chapters of Naruto or anything, it simply to let the people know the publication is taking a break.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-06-2009 at 04:09 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #298
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Bleach 341
Credits: Annie

Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to the dark hallway toward the five towers, Loli and Menoli were running up the stairs ignoring the noises coming from above the tower. In fact, it’s Loli who was yelling at Menoli who was looking afraid to hurry up. Menoli says they should leave Orihime alone and earned a slap from Loli.

“You heard what Aizen sama just said. This is our chance, the only chance we have to bring that bitch down!” Said an envious Loli who has a flashback of Orihime and continues her way to the tower.

A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ichigo was able to read all of Ulquiorra’s movements. Ulquiorra’s style doesn’t change despite using a sword. Once Ichigo had a chance, he grabbed Ulquiorra’s wrist and hit his chest. But it only results Ulquiorra to lose his balance and his shirt got cut showing a hollow hole and number 4 tattoo with a scratch on his chest.

“I couldn’t completely cut you. This hieiro is like steel.” Mused Ichigo but Ulquiorra ignored him.

“Anyway, I think I can read all of your movements now.”

Ichigo’s words caught Ulquiorra’s attention, “What?”

“When I first fought you I couldn’t read your movement at all. The attacks, defense, speed, reflect or even the direction, I could read none. It was like fighting with a machine or a stone.” Ichigo had flashback of when he lost to Ulquiorra then continued,

“For me to be able to read your movements is either because I am similar to the hollow or you are similar to the humans.”

At that moment Ulquiorra stabbed his sword on the ground and broke it into two.

“Me….similar to you human?” His eyes still showed no emotion contrary to his action earlier.

“Oh…just able to catch up a little must have made you feel good.” Then some sort of energy flowed from Ulquiorra and it made Ichigo froze. Ulquiorra then disappeared from from his position and appeared above Ichigo. He managed to dodge but once Ichigo touched the ground Ulquiorra appeared from behind and when he’s about to stab Ichigo a shield appeared between them and got destroyed right away.

Ulquiorra stood still ignoring Ichigo who is taking this opportunity to get away. He lowered his sword and turned back to where the shield came from.

Orihime stared right at Ulquiorra responding to his empty eyes with her determined ones.

[
Old 01-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #299
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Ichigo and Orihme Vs Ulq :O
Old 01-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #300
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

orihime in action?? dude...:O
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote