Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 22 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #316
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #317
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Verification: Confirmed
source: BA
Credits: Annie

Bleach 343: The Gluttony

Continues from the last chapter after Yammi appears from the floor he smiles at Ulquiorra and says he’s here to help. Ulquiorra replies he doesn’t want help.

“Don’t say that. A shinigami kid is pretty good so let me join the fun.” Says Yammi. Ulquiorra stays silent for a while then mentions Yammi’s arm which is already healed. However, he tells Yammi there is nothing for him to do so either he can go back to his room or go and look for the captains to fight with. Yammi doesn’t quit and tells Ulquiorra not to be so selfish. Finally Ulquiorra gives in and simply tells Yammi wanting to do as he pleased is his flaw.

Yammi turns to where Loli, Menoli and Orihime are standing then immediately slaps Menoli till she hits the walls. He asks Ulquiorra what are they doing here but Ulquiorra tells him to ask them himself. Yammi tells Loli they are just trash and is about to slap her away when she takes out her knifes (they are her zampakutou) and cut Yammi causing his palm to bleed a little. The moment Loli leaves Orihime’s side, Ichigo moves to go to her but Ulquiorra stands in his way and tells him if he wanted to help Orihime then has to kill Ulquiorra first then their swords clash.

Loli then says her release command, “Poison! Escolopendra!” and she turns into something which resembles a centipede. She screams at him that she’s not about to be kill here by someone like Yammi. Loli then declares she will kill all of them including Ulquiorra by her poison. However, when Loli tries to attack Yammi, he simply catched her body with one hand. Loli snarls out how she’s gotten hit by a trash like him. Upon hearing the word trash, Yammi throws Loli against the wall and causing a big hole there. He picks her up again to see to see her body are broken then tosses her out of that wall.

Yammi then turns to face Orihime and asks Ulquiorra if he can kill Orihime now. But before he could reach her or get any reply from Ulquiorra, Ishida appears and shots the arrow at his left shoulder. It causes him to fall and at the exact moment Ishida touched the ground with his back to Yammi. Yammi gets up and is extremely angry. He turns to Ishida aiming to slap him out of the way when Ishida says, “Even after using such force it fails to go through your body, you’re tough. But…..you better be careful.”

Yammi fails to listen to Ishida’s warning and is approaching him when the floor underneath hm exploded. The flame covers Yammi’s body and Ishida says, “Because a bomb exclusively made to kill the arrancars I got from that disgusting scientist is placed there.”

An image of Mayuri appears for a brief moment before he turns back to look at the explosion.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #318
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

ヤミー、爆発した地面にできた穴に左手でつかまっている
Yammi comes out of the hole in the ground made by the explosion with his left hand.
石田に捕まっている手前の床を矢で撃たれて地上の階まで落ちたっぽい(石田はここに来 る途中に 全ての階のい くつかの柱を壊した)
By firing an arrow at the alcove on his side, Ishida apparently caused the upper floors to collapse (On the way there Ishida broke some support pillars on every floor)
石田の登場に驚いてる苺に勝手にトーク。
Ichigo is surpised at Ishida's appearance and they talk.
苺は石田に井上を頼むと、虚化してウルキオラに挑む。
Ichigo says he'll leave Inoue to Ishida and that he'll take on Ulquiorra by using his hollow mask.
分が悪くなったウルキオラはラスノーチェスの天蓋の上まで逃げる。
Because the odds are against Ulquiorra, he escapes to above the Las Noches dome.

そこで第4刃以上の十刃は”天蓋の下での解放”を禁じられていると言うと
There, he says that Espada of #4 and above are not allowed to release under the dome.
解号を唱えて次週。
Chapter ends with him chanting the release.
解号は「鎖せ(とざせ)」
The release is "Lock".

this is a confirmed spoiler
Old 02-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #319
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Bleach 345
Courtesy of spacecat @BA:

Ulquiorra grows black wings. (murushierago) Murciélago (means "bat" in Spanish). The kanji means "big demon with black wings".

After the wings grow, he attacks Ichigo and Ichigo gets his mask broken a little.

Second part is the message from Kubo talking about Bakuman so not really a spoiler.

The name Murciélago does mean bat but apparently there was a famous bull with the name and Lamborghini even named a car after him.

The fighting goes back to Rukia, that Rudoban guy has an ability called Caravelas that allows him to keep making new soilders endlessly.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 02-11-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #320
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Son of a bitch! More useless charaters getting manga time. Orihime need to gather all the useless characters in her shield and keep them there so they dont get in the damn way. Also, so they dont waste manga time.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #321
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

lookslike Ulquiorra turn into batman... lol
Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #322
Myth
Kage

uqliorra looks like the devil himself lol black wings horns he looks pretty much the same cept for the added horn and wings.. perhaps he is a vasto lorde since his silhouette looks just like it in his released form.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #323
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^_^ Like some of us have been saying the top 4 should all be VL based on Ulq's statement last chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #324
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Bleach 345: The Sloth
Source: BleachAsylum
Credits: Annie

A scene shows Rukia who is having trouble against Rudobon. Rudodon’s calaverus allows its skulls to turn into a fighter. Although they couldn’t do much but they continuing coming out has tired Rukia .

“I’ve received this ability as creature from Aizen sama. But even I couldn’t be compared to esapda...you young ones daring to fight against espadas are foolish.”

At that moment an explosion happens on the sky and makes Rodubon looks up.

“Oh…..This! Ulquiorra sama has destroyed the dome?!” And not only did it attracts Rudobon, Ishida and Orihime run out to look up where the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo is happening. Orihime stares up and calls out, “Kurosaki kun….!”

A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo there are two forbidden rules in Las Noches. First one is they are not allow to use Grand ray cero and the second one is for 4th espada and above to release under the dome. Any one of these two is too powerful and it could explode Las Noches. Then Ulquiorra point his sword at Ichigo and says,

“Bind…Murcielago.”

After he said his release command, something like black rain or ink rains down from where Ulquorra is standing all the area. However, Ichigo ignores the black rain and keeps on staring the figure on top of the dome. Once the rain stopped, the figure spreads its wings out almost cover the moon and there Ulquiorra is standing on top of the dome. Ichigo just stares at Ulquiorra until he speaks,

“Don’t shaken up. Don’t relax nor lose concentration even for a second.” Then they stare at each other for a while before Ulquiorra suddenly appears in front of Ichigo and calls out something like a light sword aiming at Ichigo’s neck. But Ichigo is fast enough to use Getsuga Tenshou to counterattack Ulquiorra’s attack. Ichigo falls down and the part of his hollow mask broke.

“Strike back by Getsuga? Good decision. Because your head would have been near my foot now if you hadn’t use it.” Said Ulquiorra.

[
Old 02-13-2009, 01:43 AM   #325
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Ulquirlia looks like a demon. A creepy clown demon, but a badass none the less. whens that damn chapter coming out? Now Im excited.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #326
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeahhh now im sure tht espada #4 to #1 are all Vasto Lorde, beside Kubo already gave us the hint on eps 115 ( the silhouette lol )

Now the captains on the real world perhaps doesnt stand a chance against the vasto lordes tht turned into Arrancar via Hougyoku by Aizen ( Espada #1 #2 and #3)

will we see The Royal Guard, The Division Zero in action when everything goes out of hand???
jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #327
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
uqliorra looks like the devil himself lol black wings horns he looks pretty much the same cept for the added horn and wings.. perhaps he is a vasto lorde since his silhouette looks just like it in his released form.
Yessss i knew ulquiorras release would be badass. Love that look black wings and horns, epic. I'm thinking Ichigo gets owned this chapter, maybe gets a few hits in that may look like hes weakened him, but Ulquiorra just recovers with another secret about his release.

P.S: Someone should really make a wallpaper for this pic :P http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/345/14/
Old 02-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #328
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
Yeahhh now im sure tht espada #4 to #1 are all Vasto Lorde, beside Kubo already gave us the hint on eps 115 ( the silhouette lol )

Now the captains on the real world perhaps doesnt stand a chance against the vasto lordes tht turned into Arrancar via Hougyoku by Aizen ( Espada #1 #2 and #3)

will we see The Royal Guard, The Division Zero in action when everything goes out of hand???

well when it comes to the battle in the real world you have to wonder whats going to happen...

i mean think about it my main thought always revolves around the fact that if the shinigami are going to be enough for the 3 main espada then what role are the vizards going to play???

i mean when the flashback ended they started to set off and i can't see them not joining the battle that would be a huge dissapointment!!
and we know that most of them are captain level and have hollow powers to boot so they can't be used for just cannon fodder so what precisely is likely to happen?

plus you have aizen tousen and gin to contend with once they're free...

my thought is what would be the best future line ups???

personally i definitly think that yamanoto genryu is unlikely to take any real part, i don't think his limitations can be revealed, his great appeal is in the the fact that he is believed to be so powerfull which has been retained when he defeated that beast thing and helped the lieutenants out.

i don't think hitsugaya can defeat the number 3 espada by himself (i could be easily wrong, but i thuink if anyone needs help it will be him) whether it will be from one of the other captains or the vizards i can't say.

i'm not sure who is battling number 2 but it could be soi fon and this might give yoruichi a chance to join in. on the off side (though this might go against what i've said before, if genryu does fight anyone it might be the number 2 though it might be to finish him off....i just think 2 old gits perfect lol.

hmmm now the number 1 espada... ok haven't a clue wth that as it can go so may ways could stay a one on one or one on two etc etc

i think with aizens battle if anybody should be taking him on its shinji and urahara,

any one i could go on as there are so many of them but i'll leave it there... let just hope it pans out good...
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:35 AM   #329
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe.. yeah i already know tht, about the vizards and urahara role in this fight against Aizen. i already mention about those things here a few weeks ago at Bleach 342 discussion thread.

Yeah the vizard will fight too.if what we assumed here about espada above #4 are all former VL are true then i think those captains ( including old yama ) wont be able 2 handle those espadas.cuz jst lyk Hitsugaya-taichou told us on eps 115, The VL battle abilities r much more powerful than any captains and now by changing those VL into arrancar they came into incalculable amout of power cuz basically arrancar r hollow tht become shinigami and taking power from both side. Old yama-jii is not strong enuff, in order jst to take out tht beast ( who's not even espada ) he needs to release his shikai, Aizen on the other hand, jst his reiatsu alone was powerful enuff to immobilize Grimmjow the #6 espada. i guess if aizen fight against tht beast he wont even need 2 unleashed his sword.

So yeah... things r going 2 get really ugly from now on.

but hey this is only a prediction lol . so what i meant was when everything goes realli, realli out of hands. will we see the Zero Squad tht consist of Shinigamis tht above captain level??
jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #330
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
Hehe.. yeah i already know tht, about the vizards and urahara role in this fight against Aizen. i already mention about those things here a few weeks ago at Bleach 342 discussion thread.

Yeah the vizard will fight too.if what we assumed here about espada above #4 are all former VL are true then i think those captains ( including old yama ) wont be able 2 handle those espadas.cuz jst lyk Hitsugaya-taichou told us on eps 115, The VL battle abilities r much more powerful than any captains and now by changing those VL into arrancar they came into incalculable amout of power cuz basically arrancar r hollow tht become shinigami and taking power from both side. Old yama-jii is not strong enuff, in order jst to take out tht beast ( who's not even espada ) he needs to release his shikai, Aizen on the other hand, jst his reiatsu alone was powerful enuff to immobilize Grimmjow the #6 espada. i guess if aizen fight against tht beast he wont even need 2 unleashed his sword.

So yeah... things r going 2 get really ugly from now on.

but hey this is only a prediction lol . so what i meant was when everything goes realli, realli out of hands. will we see the Zero Squad tht consist of Shinigamis tht above captain level??
i think yama-jii san just wanted that lil battle done, don't think he really needed shikai tbh

lol can't deny aizen's pretty much godly power BUT is it possible the VL are more powerful than him?

i mean assuming that espadas 1-4 are VL level and joined with aizen in order to become arrancar i thought maybe aizen is indeed a cut above them due to his leadership, but i got a hunch that it is otherwise...

just an idea that cropped up
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote